Author Topic: Need help building LC resonant system  (Read 1717 times)

Offline Fel144

• High Voltage Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Need help building LC resonant system
« on: March 08, 2020, 07:00:30 PM »
Hi all,

I've been looking the coil building community for a while cause it's the most similar type of circuitery needed for my project.

I've build many hydrogen cells in the past and it has been a challenge to make it more and more efficient, while retaining reliability.

Very few people know, even in the HHO cell building community how easy it is to get a resonant effect with a cell and and inductor.

It's basically a serie LC resonant circuit, the cell being the capacitive reactance, connected in serie with an inductor.
Square wave pulses is created by PWM, usualy on the negative leg. When right frequency is reached, a increase in gas production occurs.
I'm not 100% sure at this point if current would increase or decrease, since it's a serie LC resonant circuit, theory says current is supposed to decrease,
but since voltage also increase, it makes current wants to rise as well, is that correct?

Goal of resonance is to increase efficiency of gas production and create a higher form, better quality of oxi-hydrogen gas produced.

So far I've worked only with fixed frequency, with the use of a DC motor controller (Kelly) as a PWM, because they are rugged, has over current, over voltage and thermal protection.
The limitation though is that resonance, if you can call it that, can only be adjusted with pulse width.

I would like to move to an adjustable frequency, high current PWM, to reach a certain level of resonance, without destroying equipment.

I thought about using a single cm300 IGBT to reach that goal, but the gate driver is the missing link.
Can't find it ready made and info are hard to find on the subject.

I was hoping you guy could educate me on the subject.. What's needed to make a proper gate driver for the CM300 IGBT?

Attached drawing gives you an idea of what I would like to do, though this is only one option. I'd like to start without a resoance feedback, just adjustable frequency
and high frequency, high current capability.

Thank you.

Online johnf

• High Voltage Technician
    • View Profile
Re: Need help building LC resonant system
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2020, 07:12:21 PM »
A simple arbitary waveform signal generator as sold on Banggood etc would be a good predriver to a proper high current igbt driver.
you will need to have a variable inductor (roller inductor type as hams use in atenna tuners) so that you can tune to various frquencies.
I presume you are trying for the water vibrational resonance point which is used in those fog generator sold in garden shops
These work somewhere around 1to4MHz far too fast for igbts. if this is the freq range you want then you will have to use fast mosfets either RF type or SiC

Offline davekni

• High Voltage Senior
  • Physicist, engineer (electronic), and hobbiest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2020, 10:43:06 PM »
IGBTs would not be a good choice for direct-driving low-voltage high-current circuits like your electrolysis setup.  Given the large DC current of electrolysis, a single bank of paralleled low-voltage MOSFETs and schottky catch diodes might be appropriate for direct drive.  Another option is to use an IGBT bridge at a more appropriate bus voltage, say 300-600V, with a transformer to reduce voltage and increase current.  The inductor in your circuit needs to handle the large DC current already.  Adding a second coupled inductor with many more turns would work well:

Note the coupling factor on the transformer, much less than 1.

For commercial gate drivers, I'd suggest Power Integrations 2SP0115T2A0-06 (or -12 or -17 depending on the IGBT voltage rating).  I'm just about to try some of these drivers at work, as Mitsubishi has recommended them.  As John mentioned, any simple signal generator can work for a signal source.
David Knierim

Offline Fel144

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2020, 03:04:54 AM »
Thanks for your replies.

I thought IGBT were good for high current.. ? 

I do not really want to change the structure of the circuit, since I already know what's working, and I want to keep it as simple as possible, one thing that is not shown in the circuit is the possibility of a DC/DC step-up module, a fixed step from 12V DC to 36 or 48VDC, before the PWM.  Usually, you don't want to use more than 4v per cell division, but that rule is for 1/8" gaps, and I'm using 1.25" gaps, so voltage can be proportionally greater.

Electrolysis HAS TO be in eighter DC or pulsed current, AC would just heat up the water and produce no gas.

You suggested to use mosfets instead of IGBT, what would be the proper gate driver and mosfets to use?

You mentioned schottky diodes, where would you put them in the circuit?

I inquired a bit about SiC mosfets, I know they're pricy but more efficient overall, especially at higher freq.
Would it be a good choice for this application?

Thanks.

Online johnf

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2020, 05:23:01 AM »
Yes the igbt's are ood for high current @ high voltage voltage drop of 1volt or so at max current Mosfets RDSs on would waste a bucket load of power
 but they are relatively slow
Mosfets are good at lower voltages as Dave has indicated lower RDS on and modern ones are fast
SiC versions are faster

Offline Fel144

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2020, 05:22:12 PM »
I found these mosfets could be a good choice:

https://www.mouser.ca/datasheet/2/240/Littelfuse_Discrete_MOSFETs_N-Channel_Ultra_Juncti-1594926.pdf

What would be the proper driver for these?

I have several of these:

http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/20001987C.pdf
would that work?

Also, I've already tried to wire up a DDS signal generator with this mosfet driver and another pair of mosfets APT12031JFLL  wired in parallel.
Anything wrong with the schematic ( attached ) ?   I tried to drive a small load with it and nothing happens.

Online johnf

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2020, 06:46:12 PM »
9 Volts is not enough to drive the gates properly
You need 15 volts

Online johnf

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2020, 07:06:15 PM »
somehow the rest of my last post dissappeared
fets you have chosen can only switch at 5Mhz max (Toff) so 500kHz would be as fast as you would want to go and at that they will get hot due to switching losses. your driver does not have enough drive to overcome the 14500pf input capacitance of the fets two of which would give 29000pf well past the 22000pf max for the driver. All of this slows output switching time expect repetitive switching well below 100kHz

Offline Fel144

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2020, 08:50:23 PM »
Thanks JohnF,

I'd like to use these fets instead: IXTN400N15X4

possibly 2 or more in parallel, even if its overkill for my application, you never know when you go into resonance territory..

What would be the right gate driver for these?  Is it possible to parrallel them without too much trouble?

I'd like to use this signal gen. with gat driver:  https://www.ebay.com/itm/ICL8038-Low-Medium-Frequency-Waveform-Signal-Generator-Sine-Wave-Signal-Source-/382270960701
Set to square wave.

To be honest I don't really know what freq I'll be using, but it'll most likely be between 10-50 kHz.

Online johnf

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2020, 03:35:43 AM »
Yes it it those FETS I was refering to.
Too much Ciss

Offline davekni

• High Voltage Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2020, 05:09:06 AM »
I don't see the resonant inductor in your second diagram.  Are you looking at just chopped DC now?  If so, that design would work, but with somewhat slow rise and fall times due to high FET input capacitance.  The gate drive rise and fall times may be fine for your 10-50kHz expected frequency range.  You can add discrete FETs to the gate-driver output for higher gate-drive currents and correspondingly faster FET switching:

I've also shown an inductor and the diode I'd mentioned previously, which is needed only if the inductor is there too.  The diode prevents a high-voltage spike on the FET drain if turned off while the inductor is conducting current.  (If the capacitance of the electrolysis cells is high enough compared to resistance, it would possible to time the FET turn-off when inductor current is zero or negative.  The diode would still help to avoid FET avalanche-breakdown during tuning.)

The IXTN400N15X4 FETs are specified at 10Vgs, so that would be a good voltage for your gate-driver.  You could go higher, but the benefit in on-resistance is minimal.  The EBay oscillator you mention lists 12-15V, but will likely run fine at 10V.  Or, you could run gate-drive at 12V.  For your 10-50kHz, the gate-driver chip should be OK for 1 or 2 FETs.  The actual miller-plateau time should be <100ns with two FETs.  If you need shorter (to minimize FET power dissipation) or need more FETs, I'd suggest the NMOS/PMOS buffer stage.

At 24V or even 100V, FETs generally have lower forward voltage drop than IGBTs.  At 600V and higher, IGBTs are generally better for forward voltage drop.  As John said, FETs are faster too.  (SiC FETs are faster yet, but not generally good for low-voltage.  If you really need fast at low voltage, 1+MHz, GaN FETs would be good, but need special care in gate-drive.)

1.25" gaps sound really large for the electrolysis cell.  Won't the efficiency be rather low?  The potential for hydrogen/oxygen generation is around 1.2V, so anything higher than that per cell is wasted power.  (Or, do cells have multiple electrodes in series within each cell.)  Even 4V would limit maximum efficiency to ~30%.
David Knierim

Offline Fel144

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2020, 11:33:09 PM »
I don't see the resonant inductor in your second diagram.  Are you looking at just chopped DC now?  If so, that design would work, but with somewhat slow rise and fall times due to high FET input capacitance.  The gate drive rise and fall times may be fine for your 10-50kHz expected frequency range.  You can add discrete FETs to the gate-driver output for higher gate-drive currents and correspondingly faster FET switching:

I've also shown an inductor and the diode I'd mentioned previously, which is needed only if the inductor is there too.  The diode prevents a high-voltage spike on the FET drain if turned off while the inductor is conducting current.  (If the capacitance of the electrolysis cells is high enough compared to resistance, it would possible to time the FET turn-off when inductor current is zero or negative.  The diode would still help to avoid FET avalanche-breakdown during tuning.)

The IXTN400N15X4 FETs are specified at 10Vgs, so that would be a good voltage for your gate-driver.  You could go higher, but the benefit in on-resistance is minimal.  The EBay oscillator you mention lists 12-15V, but will likely run fine at 10V.  Or, you could run gate-drive at 12V.  For your 10-50kHz, the gate-driver chip should be OK for 1 or 2 FETs.  The actual miller-plateau time should be <100ns with two FETs.  If you need shorter (to minimize FET power dissipation) or need more FETs, I'd suggest the NMOS/PMOS buffer stage.

At 24V or even 100V, FETs generally have lower forward voltage drop than IGBTs.  At 600V and higher, IGBTs are generally better for forward voltage drop.  As John said, FETs are faster too.  (SiC FETs are faster yet, but not generally good for low-voltage.  If you really need fast at low voltage, 1+MHz, GaN FETs would be good, but need special care in gate-drive.)

1.25" gaps sound really large for the electrolysis cell.  Won't the efficiency be rather low?  The potential for hydrogen/oxygen generation is around 1.2V, so anything higher than that per cell is wasted power.  (Or, do cells have multiple electrodes in series within each cell.)  Even 4V would limit maximum efficiency to ~30%.

Hi, thanks for your answer.

Second diagram was just for testing purposes, it didn't include the inductor.  Yes it only chopped DC,  I'm assuming it's possible to get some form of resonance with that as well..

I definately want the short rise and fall time, even with lower freq, cause it's an added benefit for the efficiency of my system.
The sharper the pulse, the more harmonics it creates?

I like the PMOS NMOS idea is it possible to drive multiple IXTN400N15X4  FETS with that?   I was thinking of 4, just to copy someone else's success..
What FET Number would you choose for the PMOS NMOS?

BTW, here's what I'm trying to emulate, you simply cant find this vid on YT by doing a search, they are shadow banning it, for obvious reasons..
/>
Their system is somewhat diffirent though, cause they use a tube pair with 1 mm gap for the low voltage cell, but they need a pump to contantly circulate the electrolyte
and evacuate the gas with out of the small gap. It is also very agressive to the electrodes to do it this way ( small gap + 12V )  so water will get contaminated faster with the material from the electrodes.

The idea behind the 1.2" gap cell is that it makes it easier to create a cell with zero current leaks, and with that big of a gap, gas can easily escape from the plate gaps, no matter how big the flow rate, it wont ever need a pump, so less gizmo to tune and to fail.
When plates are immerge in an electrolyte solution, current wants to concentrate at plate edges, so instead of creating gas, the current create heat. The higher the voltage the worst this problem becomes.  There's a version of this, sold on the market, that is commonly refered to as a "HHO drycell"  that kinda solve this problem, but not completely, and there's still current leakage through the holes that goes through the plates.
My design has holes only through the thickness of the spacers, so that there's no holes through the SS plates, hence eliminating current leakage completely.

The 1.2V rule is for DC current electrolysis, with a small ( 1/8" ) gap.   As gap increase, you nee higher voltage to compensate increased resistance.
Curiously, big gaps creates a different ( more powerful ) type of gas, so it's not just the gas output vs power that matter, gas type is the key.
Can't really test for chemical composition, but lighthing up soaply bubbles of gas is confincing enough, ans also, when going for MPG testing.

Key thing with LC resonance setups is that gas is created not only at electrode surfaces but in the middle of plates, so it's not just a matter of active surface, but active volume as well.

So fas I've used a Kelly motor controller to drive my cells experiments, it has worked flawlessly, didn't even get warm at 30A continuous: https://kellycontroller.com/shop/kds/
Problem I could never fully test for resonance, since the frequency is fixed. Chopped DC works better, more efficient than DC, even if not at resonance, but it's still limited.

That's why I'm going for a custom made PWM, cause I couln't find any on the market that would work at freq 10-50 kHz, handle large current AND have an adjustable frequency.
Some even goes the extra work of installing feedback loop, that would monifor peak current or peak voltage at the cell and adjust frequency accordingly, that may be for later.

My project also have a HV system, but on completely separate electrodes. In fact, they're only connected by the electrolyte, but thay may be for another post.

I've made another shematic of the project, to get a quote from an consultant firm ( attached )
but the price was way out of reach..

If anyone interested to go in depth with testing and validating, just to let you guys know that I'm willing to pays via paypal, whatever it takes, as long as I can afford, to get this thing going, and get huge bubbles and huge MPG gains.

I also have a FB group:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/424374611317215/
And a website, but has not been updated: https://felaudet.wixsite.com/open-source-100mpg

Offline davekni

• High Voltage Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2020, 04:15:07 AM »
For the FETs, I used FQP20N06 NFET and FQP7P06 PFET for my DRSSTC gate drive.  Those should work well for you too.  If you want a faster turn-on, STP10P6 is another PFET option.  Either would be enough for driving 4 of your power FETs.

Look up "kelvin connection" for your larger NFETs.  The two emitter terminals are not for paralleling, rather one for gate return and one for drain return (high current path).  I'd recommend an ECB for the gate-drive connections, and parallel copper planes for the power connections (drain and other emitter terminals).

The pulsed drive may help reduce voltage drop (at fixed average current) by helping gas bubbles break off the electrode surfaces faster.  Otherwise, I think the rest of your higher-voltage and gas-generation away from electrodes and MPG claims are all pseudo-science.  I won't comment further on such aspects.

"Different types of gas" is likely pseudo-science too.  If you are getting different gasses, it's due to breakdown of other chemicals in your electrolyte solution besides water.  I've gotten some sulfur compounds in the gas when using sulfates for electrolytes.  Of course, if there's chloride in the electrolyte, you'll get chlorine even at lower voltages.
David Knierim

Online johnf

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2020, 06:56:16 AM »
Ok so electrolysis it is
electrodes made from platinum are expensive but do not corrode
neither do graphite electrodes = dirt cheap
Titanium is also good and pretty hard to dissolve with most electrolytes (and is used in salt chlorination system electrolysers)
sodium or potassium hydroxide solution is good for electrolyte with few side effects
Clever electrolysers use ultrasonic cleanertransducers to knock the gas bubbles off the electrodes to increase the current density /gas production

Offline Fel144

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2020, 06:36:03 PM »
Hi Davekni,

Thanks for your feedback, I would like to see a drawing of parraleled mosfets with 4 terminals, cause I don't see how what you've suggested is different from what I've drawn. Can you point out the right way to connect parallel 4 terminal FETS?

You said: " If you want a faster turn-on, STP10P6 is another PFET option"
What would be the corresponding NFET?

What keyword should I look for to find matching NFET PFET sets?

To Johnf:

There have been MANY patents, oven the years than have led to more efficient ways to produce hydrogen from water.
I can print you a foot high pile of patents, and that wouldn't cover it all..

The reason why it hasn't reached the market is another story I won't get into.

If you have an open mind and want to experiment, there are many that have reached hydrogen production levels that exceed so called Faraday limit.
You can reasearch and model their success. I can point you to references if you want.

However, it is not necessary to produce gas beyound that limit to experience MPG gains.  Internal combustion engines are 40% efficient at the very best.
If you can make the combustion process just a little bit more efficient you will experience MPG gains.   And it's especially easy with older cars, as the computer
will enrich the air/ fuel mixture, to compensate for engine wear and avoid knocks/detonation.

You will find many so called " HHO cells " on the market that claims MPG gains.  I've built and tested many cell designs over the past 10 years and have had many failures and some succes with them. I can see why people are not getting results, cause many things have to be right in order for it to work properly.

Typical MPG gain without going into too much complexity is 15- 25%.   I've achieved 40% better MPG, with my 95 Honda Odyssey, that had over 300K on it, over a distance of 350 kM.
I've not been able to replicate this success so far, cause the cell I've been using (off the shelf)  has suffered corrosion damage, due in part to poor design and due to running it at too much current.

Current concentration on plate edges is not pseudo science. You can look it up in the scientific litterature, really easy.
The cell I was using had a zig zag, laser cut through plate hole in every plate, so the ammount of sharp edges on the plates were huge. This creates current concentration on edges, wich leads to
iron oxides leaching into the electrolyte mix wich then deposit itself on plate surfaces, wich creates more resistance and impede current flow. I'm using KOH or NaOH for electrolyte BTW.
So the cell worked, but not for long, before corrosion would make it useless, due to oxide build up on the plates in the long run.

The new cell doesn't have through plate holes, and has a bigger gap, 1.2".  I've been testing the cell with large current for extended periods and it has shown no sign of corrosion whatsoever.
Both the OGO and new design have 316L stainless steel plates.

Now that I know the cell is potentially very durable and maintance free, I'm looking to get more efficiency out of it, by tuning pulse frequency, a thing I've not been able to do before,
due to the nature of the PWM control module I was using, that had a fixed frequency of 17 kHz.

I was able to get 540W per liter/minute of gas with the new design, I call it the 3P cell, cause it has only 3 plates, instead of the typical 25 or so.
That's not spectacular, considering some good off the shelf designs get 200W per litter/minute  ( LPM )

Those numbers are for atm pressure, when you run the cell connected to engine vacuum, you get a lot more gas produced, but a large proportion of that gas is water vapor,
that still have a value in the combustion process.

I could go on and on but, I'll leave it at that for now.

I really appreciate that you guys can help me with the electronic aspect of this project, cause this is not really my strength,
so whatever I can do to provide you with valuable info, based on my experience, I will gladly do.

Thanks again.

Offline davekni

• High Voltage Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2020, 04:27:39 AM »
The NFET for gate drive is already higher current, as is normal for pairs.

I'd suggest researching "kelvin-connection" more, but here's the shortcut:

Corrosion and current-concentration at edges and corners is quite real.

John, ultrasonic agitation makes a lot of sense, and is likely more efficient than current modulation.  Thank you for adding that info!
David Knierim

Online johnf

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2020, 07:35:02 AM »
Fel144
I actually work in a Govt lab that is heavily involved with green hydrogen generation methods of which electrolysis is one method and photocatalysis another along with pem cells and catalyst development.
Yes we have seen most if not all the patents, most are laughable with little or no physics behind them.
Stainless for electrodes is a poor choice due to the hydrogen side being susceptable to crevice corrosion caused by a lack of oxygen which will pollute your electrolyte with iron chromium and nickel ions
stainless steel is only stainless when it can repair its passivation oxide layer this is why zinc anodes work so well to protect it

Offline Fel144

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2020, 07:00:37 PM »
Hi John,
As far as physics goes, this is not the intent of a patent, this is just a way to disclose as little as possible while protecting the intellectual property as much as possible.

I remember one patent less than 10 yo I think, that involved ultrasonics and the use of catalyst like aluminum powder.  The ultrasonic would increase chemical reaction with electrolyte and so on..

There's probaly many other ways to make use of ultrasonics for water splitting.

There are those who won't even look at working devices that "breaks the laws of physics"   just because it's "impossible" and I think that is the kind of attitude among main stream science that make us still burning fossil fuels. There's a lot more to it than that, but I don't want to open the political can of worms.

I suggest you take a look at this vid:
/>
You stated that platinum as an electrone doesn't rust.  There might be something more to it. He refers to another scientist ( name? ) that have conducted tests to see the presence of alpha particles during the electrolysis process. This is what *might explain the MPG gains experienced by HHO experimenter. Cause he said, and I agree, that it doesn't make sense from a chemical point of view, cause the ammount of gas compared to air intake volume are so small.
I don't know if the alpha particles occurs only with platinum electrodes or any type of electrodes would do the same, what's your take on that?

Offline MRMILSTAR

• High Voltage Engineer
  • Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2020, 07:55:09 PM »
This thread began as a legitimate question about how to build some electronics for electrolysis. It has now devolved into pseudo-science of the sort that you can find all over Youtube. This kind of discussion does not belong on this forum.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 07:57:12 PM by MRMILSTAR »
Steve White
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Retired electrical engineer

Offline Hydron

• Administrator
  • High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2020, 08:28:53 PM »
Locked due to psuedo-science BS. Can't say it much better than MRMILSTAR did above.
Note that the problem isn't with discussing electronics - if the OP or anyone else wants to get back to that then I can unlock the topic (PM me or Mads - he will have the final say).

High Voltage Forum

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2020, 08:28:53 PM »

* Recent Topics and Posts

post Re: HF Litz wire as a primary coil
[Dual Resonant Solid State Tesla coils (DRSSTC)]
johnf
Today at 07:43:14 AM
post Re: How to design FPGA based on EDA technology?
[Electronic Circuits]
Genterman
Today at 06:53:52 AM
post Re: DRSSTC trouble
davekni
Today at 03:29:14 AM
buchtawill
Today at 02:43:33 AM
post Re: SKP DRSSTC = aliexpress driver + medium coil + large bricks ;)
Maju
December 01, 2020, 10:44:31 PM
post Re: mini tesla (hopefully not a fail)
[Beginners]
davekni
December 01, 2020, 07:44:14 PM
post Re: transistor markings question
[Beginners]
davekni
December 01, 2020, 07:39:48 PM
davekni
December 01, 2020, 07:38:53 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
petespaco
December 01, 2020, 06:30:33 PM
post Re: Question about arduino polyphonic MIDI interrupter
bozidar
December 01, 2020, 04:58:29 PM
TMaxElectronics
December 01, 2020, 04:22:10 PM
bozidar
December 01, 2020, 03:02:51 PM
post Re: Half-brigde with pot on mosfet gates question
[Solid State Tesla Coils (SSTC)]
TMaxElectronics
December 01, 2020, 12:08:56 PM
post transistor markings question
[Beginners]
NOOBPASTE51
December 01, 2020, 12:02:19 PM
TMaxElectronics
December 01, 2020, 11:55:01 AM
TMaxElectronics
December 01, 2020, 11:50:19 AM
post Re: Analog HFBR amplifier
[Electronic Circuits]
TMaxElectronics
December 01, 2020, 11:21:56 AM
post Half-brigde with pot on mosfet gates question
costas_p
December 01, 2020, 11:17:16 AM
bozidar
December 01, 2020, 11:11:50 AM
[Beginners]
bogdan
December 01, 2020, 09:29:24 AM
johnf
December 01, 2020, 07:03:56 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
johnf
December 01, 2020, 06:49:26 AM
post Re: SSTC or DRSSTC with GaN Transistors
Steve Ward
December 01, 2020, 04:59:28 AM
post How to design FPGA based on EDA technology?
[Electronic Circuits]
Genterman
December 01, 2020, 04:02:06 AM
davekni
December 01, 2020, 03:46:10 AM
buchtawill
December 01, 2020, 02:00:54 AM
Steve Ward
December 01, 2020, 01:47:10 AM
davekni
December 01, 2020, 12:02:23 AM
post Re: Site Info desperately needed: http://www.stevehv.4hv.org/
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
November 30, 2020, 10:28:56 PM
post Re: I started making a drsstc
Miki_407
November 30, 2020, 08:58:41 PM
post DRSSTC trouble
buchtawill
November 30, 2020, 08:53:00 PM
davekni
November 30, 2020, 08:49:30 PM
post Re: Simple H-Bridge construction with low parasitic inductances (for SSTC or ...)
[Beginners]
davekni
November 30, 2020, 08:45:46 PM
[Beginners]
davekni
November 30, 2020, 06:56:13 PM
Miki_407
November 30, 2020, 01:16:04 PM
Mads Barnkob
November 30, 2020, 12:56:05 PM
[Beginners]
bogdan
November 30, 2020, 12:03:06 PM
post I started making a drsstc
Miki_407
November 30, 2020, 11:58:29 AM
post Re: Interesting 2400W power supply circuit
[Electronic Circuits]
Kiki
November 30, 2020, 07:58:52 AM
post Re: QCW with replaceable ferrite-core primary
davekni
November 30, 2020, 06:37:23 AM
post Re: Analog HFBR amplifier
[Electronic Circuits]
USAMAN
November 30, 2020, 03:07:30 AM
post Re: SKP DRSSTC = aliexpress driver + medium coil + large bricks ;)
Mads Barnkob
November 29, 2020, 08:14:37 PM
[Beginners]
davekni
November 29, 2020, 08:04:33 PM
post Re: QCW with replaceable ferrite-core primary
Mads Barnkob
November 29, 2020, 08:04:01 PM
post Re: steam engine
[Capacitor Banks]
plasma
November 29, 2020, 03:04:07 PM
[Capacitor Banks]
Max
November 29, 2020, 11:51:37 AM
[Beginners]
bogdan
November 29, 2020, 07:30:41 AM
[Capacitor Banks]
davekni
November 28, 2020, 11:56:04 PM
[Capacitor Banks]
Twospoons
November 28, 2020, 11:03:54 PM
[Beginners]
davekni
November 28, 2020, 07:45:38 PM

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal