Author Topic: Flyback transformer power capability  (Read 7603 times)

Offline MRMILSTAR

• High Voltage Senior
  • Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    • View Profile
Flyback transformer power capability
« on: December 07, 2020, 05:10:37 PM »
I know that it varies with the size of the flyback but does anyone know the "typical" amount of power that a flyback transformer can supply? I have two identical AC units which appear to be large (2.38" x 1" coil dimensions) from my limited experience with them. I am considering paralleling them just to be conservative. I can never find any specs on flybacks whether AC or DC.

This will be used to power the 14-stage CW multiplier that I am currently building. There are 28 capacitors with 1.7 nF each.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 08:52:33 PM by MRMILSTAR »
Steve White
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Retired electrical engineer

Offline Da_Stier

• High Voltage Technician
    • View Profile
Re: Flyback transformer power capability
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 07:49:42 PM »
A small warning at first, my answer might not be too helpful.  ;)

Now that that is out of the way, I always try to calculate the output current by looking at the input power and measuring the output voltage. By assuming, I'm not saturating the transformer and an efficiency of 80%, I calculate the current.

A typical ZVS driver that I like to use can draw around 50W at 12V on the input.
By using the top assumptions, that would give me 4mA at 10kV. However the flyback gets pretty hot pretty quick under these circumstances.

I can't guarantee that any of this is accurate, however the current that is needed in a TV is pretty darn small, as far as I know. 

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
  • Physicist, engineer (electronic), and hobbiest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2020, 09:39:11 PM »
AC flyback transformers are rare, so I have no idea what yours were originally designed for.  I think 50W is about right for a typical DC flyback for a 19" TV, around 2mA at 25kV.  (Da_Stier:  4mA at 10kV may be running hot due to higher current through the windings and diodes.  Or, more likely, ferrite losses due to sine-wave excitation.  Typical flyback drive has less average voltage for a given peak output voltage.)
David Knierim

Offline Da_Stier

• High Voltage Technician
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2020, 12:10:30 PM »
(Da_Stier:  4mA at 10kV may be running hot due to higher current through the windings and diodes.  Or, more likely, ferrite losses due to sine-wave excitation.  Typical flyback drive has less average voltage for a given peak output voltage.)

Makes sense, I guess it might have been a better idea to test it at the voltage it is designed for, thanks.

I asked a friend who used to work  a lot on CRT TVs, according to him, a smaller TV (like 15" or something like that) uses around 1.3 to 1.8mA.

Another source might be something like this:
https://www.genvolt.com/application-information/5147347e0e033/CRT-Power-Supply
It's a piece of testgear / a powersupply for work on CRTs.
It provides 1.3mA at 20 to 28kV.

So I guess the 50W still seems pretty realistic.

Offline SteveN87

• High Voltage Experimenter
  • FPGA, Software Defined Radio, HV (mainly flyback)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2020, 04:17:51 PM »
This thread from 4HV might be useful:

https://4hv.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?165666

With DC flybacks, I've found that 150W seems to be about the limit for ones without internal capacitors or screen/focus outputs.

Offline hammertone

• High Voltage Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2021, 04:37:14 PM »
Steve,

The only limit to the power that you can pass with a transformer is set by the copper losses, the core doesn't care, with a few limitations: (Ferrite core)
The core must be kept from saturation, this means that deltaB (fluxvariation) should be below ~0.4T, but if it is driven at a frequency higher than 20kHz,  the limit to the flux variation has to be lowered because the core will heat up. At 100kHz you may well have to lower the fluxvariation to 0.1T. So below 20kHz the core is *saturation limited*, above 20kHz it is *core loss limited*.

Look at it this way: the transformer has an ideal transformer, with the primary parallelled by the magnetizing inductance, like this:

It is the magnetizing inductance that saturates the core if too much current is passed through it, or it heats the core up, if the frequency is high enough, so as long as there are enough turns on the primary coil to produce enough inductance, so that the flux stays below a safe limit, then the ideal transformer will happily transfer all the power you want.
But at some point, the coils will get hot, start to smoke, burst in flames, ultimately, fuses will blow.

I highly recommend you read this fine piece by Dr. Ray Ridley, he is an expert on magnetics :

https://ridleyengineering.com/design-center-ridley-engineering/39-magnetics/281-106-custom-transformers%E2%80%93one-design-equation.html

Hope this helps,
Cheers, Finn Hammer

Offline SteveN87

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2021, 08:40:45 PM »
OK. Got it.

Offline nix85

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2022, 05:20:22 PM »
This thread from 4HV might be useful:

https://4hv.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?165666

With DC flybacks, I've found that 150W seems to be about the limit for ones without internal capacitors or screen/focus outputs.

Do you know some model without internal capacitors?

I got two different models both with caps and the output waveform is nothing like it should be (pulsed sawtooth with negative ramp).

One of these "AC flybacks" would also be perfectly fine since i got external diodes, as long as it has no internal caps.

BTW i just broke my flyback with hope of extracting the ferrite and secondary winding.

Like everyone says it is EXTREMELY hard to break it, i literally broke a concrete block into pieces on which i was hitting it before the plastic/ceramic whatever it is even began to crack. When i finally got to the secondary and peeled off some of the transparent plastic covering i realized these superthin wires are glued to it, so i have screwed it, and yet it is impossible to find the terminals without peeling it off, only way would be to keep the original external terminals but you can forget about that cause you will surely destroy the connections if you ever want to get to the secondary.

If you ever do this and i do not recommend it by any means, wear protective glasses.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2022, 05:56:06 PM by nix85 »

Offline nix85

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2022, 12:23:17 AM »
This guy says...

If you compare a television and a monitor flyback transformer, you will observe that the monitor flyback have an internal high voltage film capacitor built into it. Generally, television flyback do not have this internal capacitor.

http://www.noahtec.com/discharging-flyback-transformer.htm

I had two TV flybacks BSC24 and FSV20A001 and they definitely had internal caps,  had to be discharged (i got few small shocks) and look at their waveforms.

I wish he was right, i want no caps in my flyback for my needs but as far as i see and as others say most if not all have 'em.

Again, does anyone know of ANY available flyback model that definitely does not have internal caps?

Offline SteveN87

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2022, 12:35:15 AM »
I have a Sony flyback (from a Trinitron portable TV - sorry, don't know the part number) which has no capacitor - it produces a hissing arc rather than sparks.

Have you connected the bottom end of the cap to ground? How are you driving the flyback (e.g. ZVS, bridge, true flyback)?

Offline nix85

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2022, 01:18:23 AM »
ZVS. I know the rise time is bit slow due to sinewave in the primary, but other than that, it should produce intermittent halfsine, yet it produces these weird large duty cycle waveforms which is purely due to internal cap.

Speaking of waveforms, it is interesting that if you feed pulsed DC to a normal transformer you will get a full wave AC meaning as current in the primary gets to the peak of the half-sinewave, voltage on the secondary has already reached the peak and fell back to zero. And as current in the primary falls from peak to the zero voltage on the secondary produces another opposite half-sine resulting in full sinewave output. Yet, when we feed full sine to the primary, of course, secondary follows it, no alterations. Just an interesting tip. There is something else even more interesting about transformers but i'll leave it for a future post.

So yea, ZVS is technically not driving it in flyback mode

Not exactly sure what you mean by "hissing arc rather than sparks" but sounds like low current output. I also get hissing thin arcs when i increase the voltage and lower the current, and fat, electric lighter type flames when i lower the voltage and increase the current.

Also not clear what you mean "bottom end of the cap to ground", "bottom" of the cap already is connected to negative side of the inductor. Here is a schematic below. All was connected properly. I been playing with 2 flybacks in series, it was clear to me that internal caps don't see the full voltage since from their perspective secondaries are in parallel. I also saw that adding a third flyback in series would change that and now they would see double the normal voltage. But morning haze, i forgot and connected 3....it worked for a short time, i got monster arcs (i don't care about monster arcs i see them as noisy waste of energy), more than 10cm, maybe 12-13cm (~5 inches), but then the internal caps dielectrics just broke and they just shorted in all 3 flybacks resulting in no output voltage. I had 10 external diodes each rated for 30kV as additional protection so i know it was not diodes that burned but caps.

In any case, i did not like those waveforms and so i am looking for capless FB.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 01:39:16 AM by nix85 »

Offline nix85

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2022, 01:44:44 AM »
As for another interesting thing about transformers i hinted at... Yea, turns ratio, eddy currents, hysteresis, magnetostriction, voltage drop across primary proportional to flux, that is, inductance, as load increases the counter flux primary flux drops and so does the voltage across the primary which makes more current flow as if a resistor appears in parallel with the primary inductance, additional current trying to bring the primary flux value to the original (no load) value which it never fully manages....all sweet and cool, basics. BUT have you every wondered how does the secondary "know" the number of turns, voltage and current in the primary? ALL that secondary sees is change of flux in the core. Now, this SAME flux in the core can be produced by many (theoretically infinite) combinations of turns, voltage and current in the primary.

Offline SteveN87

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2022, 02:07:03 PM »
Also not clear what you mean "bottom end of the cap to ground",

Like this one:

Offline nix85

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2022, 03:59:14 PM »
Also not clear what you mean "bottom end of the cap to ground",

Like this one:

Still not clear what you mean. Cap, at least in my fbs, is obviously connected to "ground" (meaningless term usually denoting 0/minus, reference point) internally cause, i only used two terminals, hv + and -, and still internal cap got charged, so it's clearly not dependent on me connecting it to "ground". If it was not internally connected to "ground", then it would obviously not get charged and would not affect the output waveform.

BTW i thank you for the reference, i searched for that tv flyback and found HR 6050 on Ebay, probably different model than you have but according to diagram it seems there are no caps in the HV winding, between pins 7 and H.V. I sent hrdiemen.com mail to confirm this, no response so far.

https://www.hrdiemen.com/reparation/flyback/scheme/6050

TO FORUM STAFF, it would be nice if you increase the editing time without the ugly label to say 10min (altho many forums have it much longer), as it is, i go back to correct some typo like 10sec after posting and then it says edited, ugly, unnecessary.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 04:02:43 PM by nix85 »

Offline SteveN87

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2022, 05:08:52 PM »
...Cap, at least in my fbs, is obviously connected to "ground"

So the answer to my question "Have you connected the bottom end of the cap to ground?" is "no, the manufacturer has already done it internally."

Offline nix85

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2022, 06:07:21 PM »

So the answer to my question is "no, the manufacturer has already done it internally."

Yes, obviously.

Offline nix85

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2022, 04:56:58 AM »
I been playing with 2 flybacks in series, it was clear to me that internal caps don't see the full voltage since from their perspective secondaries are in parallel. I also saw that adding a third flyback in series would change that and now they would see double the normal voltage.

I looked at this again and i was wrong above. Yea, when two flybacks are in series from internal cap's persepctive two secondaries are in parallel but their polarity is opposite.

Let's take one of the caps in the flyback on the left.

One secondary is trying to break through the cap downward (relatively speaking looking at the diagram) and the other one upward, so cap should see 0V.

When 3 flybacks are in series, it's own secondary is trying to break through it downward and other two in series upward, so overall it should see 1 normal voltage.

So that should not be the issue.

Diodes also should not be the issue, since each sees only voltage of it's own secondary, voltages being equally spread out. Well, one of my flybacks was smaller and burned first, i could attribute this to it's diodes but why did other two flybacks burn too, then.

It is true i used only 2 turns on the primary, voltage per secondary might've been as high as 70kV, which is on the border of what secondary insulation can take.

But fact is they burned when i put 3 in series. It's hard to be certain.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 04:59:38 AM by nix85 »

Offline klugesmith

• High Voltage Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2022, 08:16:19 PM »
... BUT have you every wondered how does the secondary "know" the number of turns, voltage and current in the primary? ALL that secondary sees is change of flux in the core. Now, this SAME flux in the core can be produced by many (theoretically infinite) combinations of turns, voltage and current in the primary.
What is this voltage of which you speak?   The flux in transformer core is proportional to (primary turns * primary current) - (secondary turns * secondary current).   Same formula for flux in a flyback converter core.
We could extend your question to ask, how does primary circuit know about the secondary winding?  Start with powered transformer in no-load condition, with some current in magnetizing inductance.   By definition, the primary ampere-turns generate enough core flux F, and dF/dt, to induce voltage in primary turns enough to match the applied voltage.  (Impossible if core can't carry that much flux at saturation.)

Now connect a load that draws current from secondary.   Secondary ampere-turns tends to reduce core flux; primary ampere-turns needs to increase by the same amount.  In order to keep core flux dF/dt the same, so primary volts/turn continues to match the applied volts/turn.  Magnetizing current is a small fraction of rated primary current in normal transformers, where we get large magnitude primary and secondary ampere-turns mostly cancelling each other.   That's not true in flyback converters.

BTW, I don't mind the automatic "Last Edit" timestamp if I go back to fix or polish a posting, even if nobody saw the post yet.   It is not ugly, not a badge of shame.  It marks the writer as a perfectionist who chooses not to bother composing the post offline.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 09:50:32 PM by klugesmith »

Offline MRMILSTAR

• High Voltage Senior
  • Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2022, 03:58:16 AM »
Just about every post that I make is edited, usually multiple times. When did ensuring that something is correct or properly worded become ugly?
Steve White
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Retired electrical engineer

Offline nix85

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2022, 04:51:44 AM »
To start from the end, for me "edited" is ugly and unnecessary. Ok if it appeared after an hour or two from posting, but mere seconds later, when you just went back to fix some typo. Anyway, irrelevant.

All you did is basically repeat what i said and missed the point.

"What is this voltage of which you speak?

What voltage would it be, as i wrote, voltage drop across inductance of the primary, across it's inductive reactance determined by the formula I = (V-E)/Z in which I is current through the primary, V is voltage of the source, E voltage drop across the primary and Z it's inductive reactance.

The flux in transformer core is proportional to (primary turns * primary current) - (secondary turns * secondary current).   Same formula for flux in a flyback converter core."

We all know amper turns determines the flux. As for the deduction of flux i wrote that already...

"as load increases the counter flux primary flux drops"

This is lenz' law, flux from the secondary is reducing overall flux in the core which in turn makes the voltage across the primary inductance drop which in turn makes more current flow through it....

"as if a resistor appears in parallel with the primary inductance, additional current trying to bring the primary flux value to the original (no load) value which it never fully manages"

We could extend your question to ask, how does primary circuit know about the secondary winding?  Start with powered transformer in no-load condition, with some current in magnetizing inductance.   By definition, the primary ampere-turns generate enough core flux F, and dF/dt, to induce voltage in primary turns enough to match the applied voltage.  (Impossible if core can't carry that much flux at saturation.)

Now connect a load that draws current from secondary.   Secondary ampere-turns tends to reduce core flux; primary ampere-turns needs to increase by the same amount.  In order to keep core flux dF/dt the same, so primary volts/turn continues to match the applied volts/turn.  Magnetizing current is a small fraction of rated primary current in normal transformers, where we get large magnitude primary and secondary ampere-turns mostly cancelling each other.   That's not true in flyback converters.

All you say has been addressed already and all the key points of transformer operation clearly noted. All the stuff relating to flux reduction in the core due to lenz has already been addressed. Of course core must not saturate, of course magnetizing current is tiny compared to load current, of course flyback converter is not really a transformer but a coupled inductor...why even say such basic assumed things.

You totally missed the main point

Secondary has no way of knowing which combination of amper turns is producing the flux it sees. It can be literally any, say 16 amps 16 turns or 32 amps 8 turns or 64 amps 4 turns etc...all these and many many others will produce exactly the same flux. Obviously changing the number of turns changes inductive reactance and thus different voltages will be needed to "push" current through primary at particular frequency...

Secondary has no way, well, it clearly HAS a way, but no way we can determine, of knowing which among theoretically infinite combinations it is. We may get into the A-field and Magnetic vector potential but this does not explain the phenomena either. It implies some kind of INTELLIGENCE underlying this usually taken-for-granted phenomena.

High Voltage Forum

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2022, 04:51:44 AM »

* Recent Topics and Posts

post Re: Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
Today at 04:47:35 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
Today at 03:59:27 AM
post Re: Kaizer VTTC 1
[Vacuum Tube Tesla Coils (VTTC)]
MRMILSTAR
March 28, 2024, 09:15:11 PM
post Re: capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 28, 2024, 01:01:12 PM
post Re: Big Coil Build Log
[Dual Resonant Solid State Tesla coils (DRSSTC)]
flyingperson23
March 28, 2024, 05:47:34 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
davekni
March 28, 2024, 04:45:07 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 28, 2024, 04:18:27 AM
post Push Pull VTTC
[Vacuum Tube Tesla Coils (VTTC)]
janno288
March 28, 2024, 01:10:08 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 27, 2024, 10:54:52 PM
post Re: CM400 Induction Heater
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 27, 2024, 11:53:42 AM
post Re: OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
davekni
March 27, 2024, 05:14:36 AM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:47:48 AM
post Re: DRSSTC Questions
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:41:59 AM
alan sailer
March 27, 2024, 12:04:34 AM
post Re: Super flat QCW simulation (does this look reasonable?)
toooldforthis
March 26, 2024, 11:08:14 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 11:07:20 PM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 10:46:29 PM
post OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
Saattvik24
March 26, 2024, 09:03:43 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 08:46:59 PM
flyingperson23
March 26, 2024, 05:02:18 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 03:16:03 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 26, 2024, 01:41:49 PM
post Re: Benjamin's DRSSTC 2 in progress
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 04:48:22 AM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 26, 2024, 04:16:37 AM
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:16:24 AM
post Re: Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:13:02 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:00:43 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 03:19:18 AM
thedoc298
March 26, 2024, 01:50:42 AM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 08:05:02 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 25, 2024, 07:41:29 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 06:45:46 PM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 05:44:25 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 25, 2024, 04:47:17 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 04:27:22 PM
post Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 25, 2024, 03:57:34 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 25, 2024, 02:06:41 PM
post Re: Odd MOSFET Driver Behavior
[Solid State Tesla Coils (SSTC)]
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 04:43:25 AM
davekni
March 25, 2024, 02:39:40 AM
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 12:47:09 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:36:32 PM
post Re: My completed 14-stage Cockroft-Walton voltage multiplier
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:27:24 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 24, 2024, 04:25:23 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 10:47:35 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 09:30:21 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 04:34:31 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 03:04:25 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 01:38:34 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 04:20:03 AM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:54:30 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:05:57 AM
post capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 22, 2024, 11:45:03 PM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 22, 2024, 11:30:09 PM
post Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 22, 2024, 10:20:35 PM
post Re: Where's all this voltage coming from?
[Spark Gap Tesla Coils (SGTC)]
Benbmw
March 22, 2024, 09:21:13 PM
post Re: What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
AstRii
March 22, 2024, 03:37:11 PM
post What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
FPS
March 22, 2024, 05:09:20 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 22, 2024, 03:57:54 AM
davekni
March 22, 2024, 02:59:25 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 06:31:42 PM
post Re: 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
rikkitikkitavi
March 21, 2024, 03:08:01 PM
post Re: [WTS] IGBT, Ferrite, Capacitors, Tools, PSU, Industrial components and parts
[Sell / Buy / Trade]
Mads Barnkob
March 21, 2024, 01:37:32 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Alberto
March 21, 2024, 11:42:07 AM
post Re: Phase Lead Questions
davekni
March 21, 2024, 04:09:14 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 02:15:31 AM
post My Homemade Structural Analysis X-Ray Machine
[X-ray]
Luca c.
March 21, 2024, 01:35:40 AM
Saattvik24
March 20, 2024, 10:40:00 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 08:03:41 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 07:51:57 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 10:39:47 AM
davekni
March 20, 2024, 04:09:59 AM
post Re: 160mm DRSSTC II project | Questions
Benjamin Lockhart
March 20, 2024, 01:13:23 AM
Keybored
March 20, 2024, 12:45:16 AM
flyingperson23
March 20, 2024, 12:30:30 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 11:12:24 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:47:49 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:44:19 PM
post Phase Lead Questions
Saattvik24
March 19, 2024, 06:52:09 PM
flyingperson23
March 19, 2024, 05:02:44 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 05:01:41 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 04:31:02 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 03:59:54 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 06:41:39 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 19, 2024, 04:05:49 AM
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 18, 2024, 09:08:35 PM
post Re: Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 09:07:35 PM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 08:57:06 PM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 18, 2024, 03:51:33 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:59:46 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:33:25 PM
post Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 11:02:12 AM
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 02:36:11 AM
post Re: Best forum for vacuum tube amplifiers?
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 17, 2024, 07:42:55 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:15:14 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 05:05:04 AM
davekni
March 17, 2024, 04:50:51 AM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 17, 2024, 04:45:17 AM
post 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:17:51 AM
post Where's all this voltage coming from?
Terry
March 17, 2024, 01:29:32 AM
flyingperson23
March 17, 2024, 12:33:06 AM

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal