Author Topic: Project: FreakyDRSSTC MK1  (Read 16946 times)

Offline GrantV

• High Voltage Experimenter
    • View Profile
Re: Project: FreakyDRSSTC MK1
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2021, 02:20:12 PM »
Is the GDT output a clean 24V square wave?  If so, I'm guessing that your 9V regulator mistake didn't fry anything.  There is probably some other unrelated issue causing the driver to be always-enabled.  Measure 5V and 9V supplies to make sure they are both good now.

Yes, it looks like JP1 enables UVLO.

With the driver disabled (interrupter input low or UVLO output low), measure voltage through the enable path.  IC6-1 (clear-n) should be low, so IC6-5 (Q) should be low.  That should make IC6-10 high and IC6-13 low, which makes IC6-9 low (other Q).  Measure these voltages to see where something goes wrong.  If these are all good, then continue measuring through IC5.

Hi again,

Thanks all for your input :-)

After a quick check, I think I may have fried the LM311 Comparator because when the driver is disabled, IC6-1 is high making IC6-5 (Q) high thus IC6-10 is low and IC6-13 and 9 are high.

I'll do a bit more scoping but I think I may have hurt one or both of the mosfet drivers (UCC2743) as the GDT outputs, although square wave, are unbalanced (and floating in and out of balance over time) ....

GDT1-1 and GDT2-1 traces (with respect to GND)

Then again ... I have just seen that although I am getting a good 5V square wave from IC5A (3), IC5B (6) is only sending a 0.2V square wave which is probably causing or partially causing the GDT output imbalances? So IC5 is probably also shot ... which would explain why I am not getting a full swing but I am not sure that that would explain the floating imbalance between GDT1 and GDT2?

Addendum: Hmmmm ok so on initial power up ... with no signal in the FB input, the signal LED is off until I hit the IF95D receiver with a few light pulses, then the signal LED switches on and off as expected. The moment I add signal in the FB circuit, the signal LED comes on and stays on. The same happens after a few minutes even with no input into the FB.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 07:01:38 PM by GrantV »

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
  • Physicist, engineer (electronic), and hobbiest
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2021, 02:59:08 AM »
My mistake on the measurement path:  That was the over-current path I suggested measuring.  Of course it will be enabled (no over-current yet).

So, the path to measure is opto-output to IC4-1 and IC4-3 through D12 and D13 to IC5-10.  Are you using the 2412T opto?  If so, at least on the UD2.7 schematic I have, the IFD95 output needs to be wired low.  Otherwise a missing IFD95 will leave IC4-3 pulled high by R11.  If R11 isn't stuffed either, then IC4-3 will be floating, so could cause your random enable behavior.

With only 0.2V on IC5-6, it does seem likely that one or both of the UCC27423 chips has fried and is loading down its input.  Less likely that IC5 fried, although not impossible.  Try remove the phase jumpers to see if IC5-6 then has normal voltage.  If IC5-6 is still only 0.2V and it's inputs are good, then replace IC5.  If IC5 outputs look good with phase jumpers removed, the at least one of the UCC27423 chips must be fried.  Perhaps the fried one will be warmer, or have worse output signals.  Nice to guess right before needing to remove both chips.
David Knierim

Offline GrantV

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2021, 12:06:46 PM »
My mistake on the measurement path:  That was the over-current path I suggested measuring.  Of course it will be enabled (no over-current yet).

So, the path to measure is opto-output to IC4-1 and IC4-3 through D12 and D13 to IC5-10.  Are you using the 2412T opto?  If so, at least on the UD2.7 schematic I have, the IFD95 output needs to be wired low.  Otherwise a missing IFD95 will leave IC4-3 pulled high by R11.  If R11 isn't stuffed either, then IC4-3 will be floating, so could cause your random enable behavior.

With only 0.2V on IC5-6, it does seem likely that one or both of the UCC27423 chips has fried and is loading down its input.  Less likely that IC5 fried, although not impossible.  Try remove the phase jumpers to see if IC5-6 then has normal voltage.  If IC5-6 is still only 0.2V and it's inputs are good, then replace IC5.  If IC5 outputs look good with phase jumpers removed, the at least one of the UCC27423 chips must be fried.  Perhaps the fried one will be warmer, or have worse output signals.  Nice to guess right before needing to remove both chips.

Hi Dave, (skip ahead to the addendum below)

It looks to me like IC5 is the offender although it is not in the 9V path so I am a little stumped as to why this chip would have gone bad .... *shrug*

I am using the IF950C receiver and do not have the 2412T installed. I have tested and all is as it should be here.

IC4-1 is high thus IC4-2 is low and stays low regardless due to D12 so no problem there.

IF950C is an open collector device thus is low with no input. IC4-6 is thus low as expected with no input, and stays that way until I activate it with a light and then IC4-6 goes high and LED-2 lights to show that there is a signal.

THEN ... either over some random amount of time or when I switch on the signal into the FB circuit, LED-2 lights and stays lit even with no activation of the IFD950C. Testing the circuit shows 2.88V on IC5-10 (AND gate input) and correspondingly on IC6-3 (CLK).

At first I thought that it might be IC6 causing the problem because IF I cause IC6A to switch with a UVLO condition (Q goes low) then the signal LED extinguishes, but feel strongly that this is more a sign that IC5 is shot and is what is causing the 2.88V leakage between pins 9 and 10 (IC5C)

Moving further in, and after removing the phase jumpers as you suggested. Although IC5A seems to be working perfectly, IC5B has no output on pin 6 even though 4 is high and pin 5 is getting a good signal from IC8-7.

SO, all in all, at this stage I am pretty convinced that I need to replace IC5, unless you have some other thoughts? My biggest hesitation right now is caused by the fact that I cannot see any way that the 9V line going to 24V could possibly have caused any damage to the quad and gate as it seems way clear of the 9V circuit???

On the plus side, using only the active/working side of the phase jumpers, I have tested both of the UCC's and I am getting strong outs on OUTA and OUTB respectively on both chips, so I do not think that these were damaged.

ADDENDUM:

Oh good grief!!!!!! ...  :o

Was just on Digikey about to order another IC5 (and a couple of the others for good measure) when I noticed that something was wrong .......

I based my parts order on the list created by Octopus1 (https://highvoltageforum.net/index.php?topic=1299.msg9552#msg9552) and I did not check each and every component myself ....

It looks like he replaced 74HC08DR2G (obsolete) with MC14081BDG

instead of MM74HC08M

SOOOOOOOOO ... I am pretty sure IC5 is not damaged at all ..... It's just got the WRONG DARN PINOUT!!!!

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:28:46 PM by GrantV »

Offline GrantV

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2021, 05:06:52 PM »
Great news! The MM74HC08M arrived, has been installed and everything seems to be working PERFECTLY  ;D

Now to get on with the rest of the build!

Offline GrantV

• View Profile
Freaky Interrupter
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2021, 01:42:49 PM »
It has been a while since my last post ... life seems to have a way of getting in the way of having fun :-)

I have however managed to reach my next milestone and completed (?) my Interrupter!

It is based on the STM32F401CC "Black Pill" dev board using standard Arduino coding.

The LCD display shows me the mode, current duty cycle percentage, the max duty cycle, pulse width and BPS.

In Auto mode, I can adjust the pulse width and BPS independantly from min to their set maximums. While doing so, the duty cycle is updated on the LCD and once max duty cycle is reached, either the pulse width or the BPS is automatically lowered so as not to exceed the max duty cycle. The rocker switch in between the 2 rotary encoders allows me to increase or decrease the max duty cycle on the fly. I can also pause and restart the output of the program using the pause pushbutton.

In One-Shot mode, I can set the Pulse width using the encoder and then activate the output using the pushbutton.

User mode is currently just doing a sweep of the BPS from low to high and back again while alowing me to adjust the pulse width on the fly. This will probably be changed to an audio mode or something else ...

For power, I have used a buck step down converter and also have battery voltage monitoring in my coding so can use anything to power the interrupter between 6 and 12V. At the moment I am using a 2 cell 1500mAH LiPo battery.

I have not yet implemented velocity sensing on the encoders and will leave this until after I have it working properly with my coil and I get a better idea of how fine or coarse I want the controls.

There is enough space in the box for my MidiStick and I have already added a 2nd fibre transmitter for it. I'll get to adding this later after I have tested everything individually.

Offline JCF

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2021, 04:15:14 PM »
Hello Grant,
could you tell me what are the characteristics of the box:
Fmin, Fmax, duty cycle min, max.

Offline GrantV

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2021, 06:48:48 PM »
Hello Grant,
could you tell me what are the characteristics of the box:
Fmin, Fmax, duty cycle min, max.

Hey JCF,

Because I am using a programmable PWM output from the micro, those values can be almost anything at all :-)

ie. It can go from an fmin of 1Hz to 2kHz (or more if ever needed) and the same with the pulse width. At the moment I have my min pulse width at 10microsec and max of 500microseconds but there is no reason I couldn't set that all the way up to some milliseconds if ever needed.

The duty cycle is just calculated from the other two so min is 0.01% and max is currently 10% which can then be adjusted using the rocker switch up to say 20% or down to whatever value makes sense for a specific coil.

Offline GrantV

• View Profile
HELP .... PLEASE?
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2021, 10:50:24 AM »
Hi all,

OK ... So I finally got hold of an isolation transformer and set my coil up to adjust my phase lead, and have hit 2 problems that I need your help with PLEASE!!!

The first problem is that I cannot adjust my phase lead ... no matter what I do, nothing changes while adjusting my phase lead inductor! In fact, with the jumper jumpered to INCLUDE the inductor into the feedback circuit, the current leads by just over 400ns, with the jumper shorting the inductor the currents leads by just 210ns ...?

I am using a UD2.7C driver and have turned my own tunable inductors using 0.4mm (AWG26) speaker wire. I do not have an inductance meter which reads very low values so the best I have been able to measure is the largest of the 3 inductors (40 turns) is tunable between 10uH and 20uH. I have not been able to measure the 20 turn and 10 turn inductors.

As I am driving TO-247 IGBT's (FGH60N60SMD), 10 to 20uH should be correct but as I said, I am seeing no visible change in the EC signal while adjusting the inductor, so would appreciate your words of wisdom please?
210ns without the phase lead inductor
400+ns with the phase lead inductor

OK ... now on to my second problem:
I am using Triag Magnetics CST206-3A 300:1 CT's on my inverter for OC and feedback. I have initially set my OC to a voltage of 2.5V (using 5 Ohm burden) which, at 300:1 should equate to 150Amps OC trigger.

I have also turned my own 256:1 cascaded CT (16 turn 16 turn) and have that loaded down with a 51 Ohm power resistor (on heatsink). Assuming that my calculations are correct, 150Amps should produce a voltage of 29.88V

When running my coil using a large pot with water as a dummy load sitting above my primary coil, the OC TRIPS at just 28uSec on-time???????

My bus voltage is just 100VDC and the current draw from the mains is less than 500mA at time of the OC tripping!!!

The scope shot above shows the 28uSec burst with the OC trip. The yelllow trace is the current signal from my cascaded 256:1 CT and the blue trace is across R5

PLEASE HELP ... this just does not make sense to me!!!

MMC Cap is 0.15uF and Primary Inductance is around 10.8uH
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 04:38:40 PM by GrantV »

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2021, 04:30:36 AM »
Odd behavior on your phase lead.  I suggest probing both sides of the inductor while in-circuit.  Do that either sequentially or with your two probes.  The signal on the lower side (across 51-ohm burden resistor) should represent current.  The signal on the other side should be earlier in phase (and perhaps slightly larger due to inductor winding resistance).

28us to 150A is about right for your design.  125kHz scope traces match your listed 0.15uf and 10.8uH, 8.5 ohms impedance each at resonance.  You could try a simple SPICE simulation of that series-resonant circuit.  If no losses, each half cycle adds twice the full-bridge bus voltage, so 200V/half-cycle.  After the shown 7 half-cycles, voltage should be about 1400V, which would be 165A.  Given losses, 150A is quite realistic.

Given the above, your primary design impedance is low for your H-Bridge voltage and current capability.  More primary turns and lower MMC capacitance (and higher MMC voltage capability) would fit your H-Bridge better.

BTW, thank you for the very-clear problem description and scope images showing your exact questions.
David Knierim

Offline GrantV

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2021, 11:53:37 AM »
Odd behavior on your phase lead.  I suggest probing both sides of the inductor while in-circuit.  Do that either sequentially or with your two probes.  The signal on the lower side (across 51-ohm burden resistor) should represent current.  The signal on the other side should be earlier in phase (and perhaps slightly larger due to inductor winding resistance).

28us to 150A is about right for your design.  125kHz scope traces match your listed 0.15uf and 10.8uH, 8.5 ohms impedance each at resonance.  You could try a simple SPICE simulation of that series-resonant circuit.  If no losses, each half cycle adds twice the full-bridge bus voltage, so 200V/half-cycle.  After the shown 7 half-cycles, voltage should be about 1400V, which would be 165A.  Given losses, 150A is quite realistic.

Given the above, your primary design impedance is low for your H-Bridge voltage and current capability.  More primary turns and lower MMC capacitance (and higher MMC voltage capability) would fit your H-Bridge better.

BTW, thank you for the very-clear problem description and scope images showing your exact questions.

Hey David,

Thanks for your input :-)

I will certainly go scope out the inductor as suggested.

Regarding my OC problem (and yes, your answer was what I was worried you were going to say)......... OK, so assuming that I have already built everything and cannot now add turns to my primary, is there any other way for me to "de-rate" my primary circuit?

I was just soooooo happy to have received design signoff right at the beginning of this thread ......... UGH ......

EDIT: Just thinking here .... I currently have a large topload on my secondary which drops my fres by quite a lot! I could lose the large topload and use a much smaller one to raise the fres. This would allow me to drop my MMC to 0.075uF while keeping the 7 or 8 turns on the primary. Would this possibly work? or just shift the problem to a higher frequency? :-(

With 2 strings of 4 caps (instead of my current 4x4):
  • The Primary Impedance would go up from 8.52 to 12.05 Ohms
  • My MMC reactance and impedance would go up from 6.2445 to 12.5 Ohms
  • My MMC peak voltage would go up from 1248 to 2497 Volts

Or would that not be enough of an improvement? If I could be so bold, what would your recommended figures be for my bridge?

This would be my coil with the small topload and would bring my fres up to about 175Khz rather than the 128Khz it is currently.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 05:43:15 PM by GrantV »

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2021, 07:50:17 PM »
Looking back at your first post with JavaTC results, energy transfer time is 24us.  You may be fine with secondary in place, if arcs remove enough energy before OCD.  Also looked back at your IGBTs (FGH60N60SMD).  Those should be good for 250A, perhaps even 300A, especially once phase-lead is working correctly.  I recommend pushing your H-Bridge harder rather than changing anything with your nicely-constructed coil.
David Knierim

Offline GrantV

• View Profile
Whoohoooooo
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2021, 12:29:03 PM »
Hey David,

Thanks for calling it a "nicely-constructed coil"  ;D ;D ;D

OK, so ... it turns out that the inductors I had turned were just too small for me to notice any difference while adjusting them.

I turned a 70 turn this morning and all of a sudden, there was a big difference :-)

I have settled on a 55 turn that seems to be doing the job quite well (on very low bus voltage tests).

As soon as I can get the isolation transformer again, I will do higher bus voltage tests and final adjustments and hopefully then be able to post pics of SPARKS!!!!  8)

Oh and thanks also for re-checking my specs! I have now set my OCD up to 250A and will see how that goes with the secondary in place!

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2021, 02:32:21 AM »
It looks like the scope traces are of current and gate-drive, with roughly matched phase (no lead or lag).  If so, you'll want yet more phase lead.  The idea is to have the H-Bridge output switch slightly before current zero-crossing.  That includes delay through the IGBT, plus a bit more phase lead so that the H-Bridge output transition occurs due to remaining current, before the opposite IGBT turns on.
David Knierim

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
    • Kaizer Power Electronics
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2021, 07:32:37 PM »
It is a great built! Looks good and has nice cut parts, you deserve the applause for a good job on design and construction :)

If you can get your coil to a high enough impedance to get a steady energy transfer, you will properly see that while you reach maximum current fast, you are also transferring it all through secondary into sparks and you could reach equilibrium where turning up on-time will grow the spark length.

Low voltage testing can be a bit misleading, some 100VDC+ on the DC bus is much more true to how waveforms look at full voltage.
https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk - Tesla coils, high voltage, pulse power, audio and general electronics
https://www.youtube.com/KaizerPowerElectronicsDk60/join - Please consider supporting the forum, websites and youtube channel!

Offline GrantV

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2021, 10:06:57 AM »
It looks like the scope traces are of current and gate-drive, with roughly matched phase (no lead or lag).  If so, you'll want yet more phase lead.  The idea is to have the H-Bridge output switch slightly before current zero-crossing.  That includes delay through the IGBT, plus a bit more phase lead so that the H-Bridge output transition occurs due to remaining current, before the opposite IGBT turns on.

Hey David,

EDIT: I just re-read your post and no, those traces were of current and CE (not gate drive)?

I added in a bit of extra phase lead (120nS). Your comments on these traces would be most welcome :-) (these again show current and CE)

« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 04:38:12 PM by GrantV »

Offline GrantV

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2021, 10:32:12 AM »
Thanks for the kind words Mads  ;D ;D ;D ;D

OK, so the news update of the year is that I finally fired up my coil last night (on my birthday) Whoooohoooo  8)

fres: 128KHz
Bus voltage: 260VDC approx
Pulse width: 48uSec
BPS: 800Hz
Duty cycle: 4%
Streamer length: 80cm
IGBT heatsink temp after 2min run: 'cold to the touch'

OK, so as happy as I am to have gotten first light, I need to ask for suggestions on how I can improve it's performance??

The problem I have is that the specs above are the MAX I can run the coil at (although I have not pushed the BPS higher yet)!

Under 300-400BPS I just get a few cm of brush spark and cannot push my on-time much at all before the OCD trips.

I should be able to push the bus voltage to over 400VDC but even just 300VDC means that I trip the OCD at anything over 18-24uSec on-time and the same goes for my PW, at 260VDC, anything past 50uSec on-time trips the OCD!

Current draw from the mains is currently 7Amps at 170VAC

I have done primary tuning for streamer length but could possibly still do with fine tuning.

I will set my OCD a little higher (300A) and test again tomorrow but not sure how far I should really be pressing this coil.

By the way, what is the recommended upper limit for BPS? or is it purely down to the duty cycle?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 04:39:11 PM by GrantV »

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2021, 05:36:33 AM »
Phase-lead looks perfect as shown.  You could increase it a bit more, since IGBTs (and other parts) slow down some as they heat up.  The zoomed-in image (400ns/div) shows Vce transition just before zero current, with a short 78ns time where the lower IGBT's diode is conducting (causing voltage to be a bit below ground).  As current reverses, the low-side IGBT goes into forward conduction.  The initial voltage bump up suggests that the low-side IGBT is not quite fully on (Vge isn't quite fully charged yet).  Vge is still high enough there to avoid the tripple-transition that sometimes happens when switching right at zero current.

My guess is that 300A will be fine now that phase-lead looks good.  You could try even higher if you have spare IGBTs to replace fried ones.  Higher current is the path to better performance for your coil.  (You could eventually parallel pairs of IGBTs, 8 total for the H-Bridge, to really push this coil.  (Then you may find other limits such as secondary racing arcs etc.)

Tuning your primary frequency slightly higher (closer to secondary frequency) will improve spark length at low BPS, but likely reduce the max length at high BPS.  That higher primary tuning will make music sound better (at the expense of max spark length).  Higher BPS is fine too until duty cycle is too high for either IGBT heating or line input current.  I've ran 2000BPS for short bursts.

I certainly agree with Mads:  Very nicely-constructed coil.  Much nicer than any project I've ever made or will make.

David Knierim

Offline GrantV

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2021, 01:50:35 PM »
Hi again David,

LOL thank you, I am not sure that that your last statement is true but I will take the accolades with pride and a grin on my face :-)

Thanks also for the amount of detail you provide in your answers and descriptions of what is going on in the circuitry! The learning curve is steep and every answer like yours helps progress my understanding just that little bit further every time!

As I had guests over, I did not get to push the coil any further yet BUT ...... I did get to test it with my MidiStick!!!! This is the very first music I have ever played through a DRSSTC and I am one EXTREMELY coiler  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline GrantV

• View Profile
It's ALIIIIIIIVE!
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2021, 07:15:42 PM »
Hi all,

I have been doing some more tuning and testing and my coil is now running very nicely indeed  ;D

Many many thanks to David and Mads for all the help along the way!

Here are a few video clips from today! There are a few more in my Youtube Channel if you are interested!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFOJCCNUmQKjUz0CD5Z2zGEFyJQWnwzjP

OH and many thanks to TMax for his MidiStick! I am having a lot of fun with it :-)

Intro Video showing construction:

Final Interrupter run today: (1m arc to target)

Musical - Zelda - using MidiStick

Musical - Popcorn - using MidiStick

Again, MANY MANY MANY MANY thanks  ;D
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 07:19:56 PM by GrantV »

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
    • Kaizer Power Electronics
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2021, 09:48:01 PM »
Congratulations on the great results!

Good looking build and good spark producer on MIDIs :)

You can elevate the quality of your sparks videos quite a bit with a few easy steps.
- Put your camera/microphone/smartphone inside a faraday cage, just a small one with a hole for the camera, this will take care of alot of the spikes and "hizz" in the sound recordings.
- Put some directed light on the Tesla coil itself, that does not light up the background at which the sparks appear.
- Keep the foil as spark target, gives off a nice effect from reflecting light
- Move that mirror that is behind the coil, I thought you had sparks flying out the back of the coil ;)

Subscribed to your channel, looking forward to see more.
https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk - Tesla coils, high voltage, pulse power, audio and general electronics
https://www.youtube.com/KaizerPowerElectronicsDk60/join - Please consider supporting the forum, websites and youtube channel!

High Voltage Forum

« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2021, 09:48:01 PM »

* Recent Topics and Posts

post Re: Big Coil Build Log
[Dual Resonant Solid State Tesla coils (DRSSTC)]
flyingperson23
Today at 05:47:34 AM
post Re: capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
davekni
Today at 04:45:07 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
Today at 04:18:27 AM
post Push Pull VTTC
[Vacuum Tube Tesla Coils (VTTC)]
janno288
Today at 01:10:08 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 27, 2024, 10:54:52 PM
post Re: CM400 Induction Heater
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 27, 2024, 11:53:42 AM
post Re: OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
davekni
March 27, 2024, 05:14:36 AM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:47:48 AM
post Re: DRSSTC Questions
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:41:59 AM
alan sailer
March 27, 2024, 12:04:34 AM
post Re: Super flat QCW simulation (does this look reasonable?)
toooldforthis
March 26, 2024, 11:08:14 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 11:07:20 PM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 10:46:29 PM
post OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
Saattvik24
March 26, 2024, 09:03:43 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 08:46:59 PM
flyingperson23
March 26, 2024, 05:02:18 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 03:16:03 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 26, 2024, 01:41:49 PM
post Re: Benjamin's DRSSTC 2 in progress
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 04:48:22 AM
post Re: Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 26, 2024, 04:16:37 AM
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:16:24 AM
post Re: Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:13:02 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:00:43 AM
post Re: Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 03:19:18 AM
thedoc298
March 26, 2024, 01:50:42 AM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 08:05:02 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 25, 2024, 07:41:29 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 06:45:46 PM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 05:44:25 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 25, 2024, 04:47:17 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 04:27:22 PM
post Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 25, 2024, 03:57:34 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 25, 2024, 02:06:41 PM
post Re: Odd MOSFET Driver Behavior
[Solid State Tesla Coils (SSTC)]
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 04:43:25 AM
davekni
March 25, 2024, 02:39:40 AM
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 12:47:09 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:36:32 PM
post Re: My completed 14-stage Cockroft-Walton voltage multiplier
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:27:24 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 24, 2024, 04:25:23 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 10:47:35 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 09:30:21 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 04:34:31 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 03:04:25 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 01:38:34 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 04:20:03 AM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:54:30 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:05:57 AM
post capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 22, 2024, 11:45:03 PM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 22, 2024, 11:30:09 PM
post Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 22, 2024, 10:20:35 PM
post Re: Where's all this voltage coming from?
[Spark Gap Tesla Coils (SGTC)]
Benbmw
March 22, 2024, 09:21:13 PM
post Re: What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
AstRii
March 22, 2024, 03:37:11 PM
post What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
FPS
March 22, 2024, 05:09:20 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 22, 2024, 03:57:54 AM
davekni
March 22, 2024, 02:59:25 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 06:31:42 PM
post Re: 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
rikkitikkitavi
March 21, 2024, 03:08:01 PM
post Re: [WTS] IGBT, Ferrite, Capacitors, Tools, PSU, Industrial components and parts
[Sell / Buy / Trade]
Mads Barnkob
March 21, 2024, 01:37:32 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Alberto
March 21, 2024, 11:42:07 AM
post Re: Phase Lead Questions
davekni
March 21, 2024, 04:09:14 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 02:15:31 AM
post My Homemade Structural Analysis X-Ray Machine
[X-ray]
Luca c.
March 21, 2024, 01:35:40 AM
Saattvik24
March 20, 2024, 10:40:00 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 08:03:41 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 07:51:57 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 10:39:47 AM
davekni
March 20, 2024, 04:09:59 AM
post Re: 160mm DRSSTC II project | Questions
Benjamin Lockhart
March 20, 2024, 01:13:23 AM
Keybored
March 20, 2024, 12:45:16 AM
flyingperson23
March 20, 2024, 12:30:30 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 11:12:24 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:47:49 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:44:19 PM
post Phase Lead Questions
Saattvik24
March 19, 2024, 06:52:09 PM
flyingperson23
March 19, 2024, 05:02:44 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 05:01:41 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 04:31:02 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 03:59:54 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 06:41:39 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 19, 2024, 04:05:49 AM
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 18, 2024, 09:08:35 PM
post Re: Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 09:07:35 PM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 08:57:06 PM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 18, 2024, 03:51:33 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:59:46 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:33:25 PM
post Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 11:02:12 AM
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 02:36:11 AM
post Re: Best forum for vacuum tube amplifiers?
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 17, 2024, 07:42:55 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:15:14 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 05:05:04 AM
davekni
March 17, 2024, 04:50:51 AM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 17, 2024, 04:45:17 AM
post 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:17:51 AM
post Where's all this voltage coming from?
Terry
March 17, 2024, 01:29:32 AM
flyingperson23
March 17, 2024, 12:33:06 AM
Keybored
March 16, 2024, 08:46:20 PM
post Re: Bleeder resistor for MMC
Hydron
March 16, 2024, 08:39:24 PM
Hydron
March 16, 2024, 08:21:44 PM
post Best forum for vacuum tube amplifiers?
[General Chat]
yourboi
March 16, 2024, 08:20:13 PM

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal