Author Topic: VPN and IP spoofing  (Read 11046 times)

Offline Uspring

• High Voltage Engineer
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
VPN and IP spoofing
« on: December 19, 2019, 11:47:00 AM »
I want to excuse myself since this is not really a DIY topic and that being likely the area of interest of the members this site provides for. But I do need some help and this boils down to a technical question.

A very good friend of mine is being charged of copyright infringement by downloading a computer game and with it some software, which allows the download of this game by others. Probably this software advertises somehow the availability of the game on her computer. This then was used by a law firm to access the game from my friends computer and locate her by her IP address. This is the point of view of the law firm.

My friend was abroad during the time of the copyright violation and she had sublet her apartment. The lawyers argue, that this does not provide an alibi, since she could have used a VPN connection to her apartment, so that it would appear, that the subletter was the guilty one.

Is it possible to configure the apartments router to accept packets from abroad and forward them back into the internet under its own IP address? What kind of provisions does that require?

Or does this require a correspondingly configured computer in her apartments LAN, which does the same thing? What kind of preparations does this require? My friend is in no way knowledgeable in these kind of things, but the lawyers argue, that all this can be done with a few clicks. So an additional question is, what level of expertise is required for this? There actually wasn't any other hardware in my friends apartment except the router given to her by her internet provider, but this is hard to prove.

Offline plasma

• High Voltage Experimenter
    • View Profile
Re: VPN and IP spoofing
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 12:26:20 PM »
Hi it is possible to log in aboard and forward a connection, fpipe assuming Windows, but that can be ruled out by looking at the web browser history, but then if they want to use that tack, anyone can forward through her computer. I'm assuming utorrent , for IP spoofing its not run of the mill, but I'll question the wlan.
I can help but need to know excalt what they think happened, it could be her, assuming VPN but it could be any one on the internet.

They have IP, what was the SRC and DST port numbers?
Web browser history?
Remote assistant software?
Regedit search, you could probably find something in there.
Protocol used UDP,TCP ?
Encryption?
Router inbound outboard packet count?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 12:48:32 PM by plasma »

Offline Uspring

• High Voltage Engineer
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 05:24:43 PM »
plasma, thank you for your answer.

If I understand you right, it is possible with a computer set up in my friends apartment. Does this require a special configuration for the purpose of being a server to forward packets back into the internet, which come from abroad? I want to add, that no such computer was present in her apartment, at least not one put there by herself. I can't answer questions about statistics etc. The reason I ask is, that I want to know if that is an easy task for a run-of-the mill user.

Possibly the only thing she would have to do is to set up a means to contact a dynamical DNS server to update her changing IP addresses and poke a hole into the routers firewall to allow VPN access. And there should be an authentification procedure for this kind of external access.

What about the router in her apartment? Could that be configured to mirror packets send to it from abroad to obscure the IP address from which the packet originally came? I mean, without another PC in the LAN.

Offline plasma

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2019, 05:55:27 PM »
I've never heard of a basic home router to do that, if she logs into the router it should display bytes sent received and packet count for Wan port and Wlan.
If they say its her IP, they should also be able to tell you port numbers, which can be semi related to Os and programs used. VPN use encryption so the send received packet count should be high on the received.
Take a photo of the router stats with timestamp from the carma.
They should be able to tell you the TTL of the packet, its the number of hops a VPN would make the count higher if she was far away from home router. You can increase or decrease the TTL by any amount but a forwarded or proxy should only decrease by one not to zero has that will open up Dos problems.
The Mac of any device should be saved to the router for awhile, take a photo.
I wouldn't think they could just say the IP address in court with out the actual packet data.
Ask there lawyers for a pcap file,and download wireshark for window or Linux.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 06:39:51 PM by plasma »

Offline Fumeaux

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2019, 06:40:38 PM »
No lawyer, just an it student here. Therefore I can only comment on the technical aspects.

I wouldn't think they could just say the IP address in court with out the actual packet data.

Another thing to consider is that the public IP i.e. the one seen from the internet, belongs to the ISP. Most of the time the ISP uses 1 public IP to serve multiple endusers, meaning that multiple people connect through the same IP to the internet/look the same. The backtracking who sent the packet can only be done via the ISP. To my knowledge only enterprises have their own IP, which can be tracked directly to them.

To me it sounds like your friend used a torrent client, to download the game. Google "torrent filesharing" if you want an explaination, but in short by downloading something, others can download the same thing from you. For this to happen, you dont need to configure your router or any firewall. It happens pretty much on its own. So unfortunately she could have done it on accident. Although this would only work if her PC was running while she was away and starting the PC while not physically there would be pretty much impossible for a normal enduser. No VPN would make that happen.

Do I understand correctly: A lawfirm downloaded the game from your friend? To me it sounds like the lawfirm was fishing for a case.

I think you should contact a lawyer yourself.

Edit: You might want to post your problem on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/. I think they can be of more help from a legal perspective.

PS: If you dont mind, keep us updated with how it plays out.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 09:39:11 PM by Fumeaux »

Offline shrad

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2019, 10:18:33 AM »
From an IT professional perspective the task of setting up a VPN on two sides and so would require an IT degree if it was done outside the help of some specific software or device.

If it was done from the help of such software or device it would have been on purpose on both sides of the channel, so there are two sides to take proof on.

Wireless networks are also very easy to hack and spoof as nowadays there are a vast number of ways to circumvent wireless security (see hackaday.com and search for keywords "wireless" and "security", you will have some solid references and maybe parallel cases).

As said, a lawyer would be helpful in this case because the lack of knowledge in these fields in many people will lead to abuse from such law firms.

I'm pretty sure that somewhere a little crap is laughing at his free internet here and there...

Offline Uspring

• High Voltage Engineer
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2019, 12:48:48 PM »
Thank you for all your answers.

@plasma:
I've never heard of a basic home router to do that, if she logs into the router it should display bytes sent received and packet count for Wan port and Wlan
I'm just checking now, whether her router was capable enough to do the forwarding by itself. We don't have the router anymore but we do know the model. I can't follow up on your advice wrt its settings.

@Fumeaux:
The backtracking who sent the packet can only be done via the ISP.
Exactly, the ISP was contacted by the law firm and they disclosed the user to them.

To me it sounds like your friend used a torrent client, to download the game. Google "torrent filesharing" if you want an explaination, but in short by downloading something, others can download the same thing from you. For this to happen, you dont need to configure your router or any firewall. It happens pretty much on its own. So unfortunately she could have done it on accident. Although this would only work if her PC was running while she was away and starting the PC while not physically there would be pretty much impossible for a normal enduser. No VPN would make that happen.

You're likely right about torrent. Whether this was the case my friend can't know, since she isn't the culprit.

The claim made by the opposing lawyers is, that there was a live computer sitting in her apartment forwarding a remote access made by her, so that it appeared as if the copyright violation was started from there. Or, the lawyers weren't clear about this, that her router was configured in such a way, that she could do this without the help of a live computer in her apartment. I believe, but I'm not an expert in this, that a VPN connection from a remote computer makes the remote computer a member of the network in her apartment, so she could, in principle, access the internet from there. That would make it appear, that the copyright violation was started from her apartment.

Do I understand correctly: A lawfirm downloaded the game from your friend? To me it sounds like the lawfirm was fishing for a case.

Yes, the law firm was contracted by the copyright holder in order to follow up copyright violations.

I think you should contact a lawyer yourself.

My friend did this, but ... how do I say this politely ... he is inept.

@shrad:
From an IT professional perspective the task of setting up a VPN on two sides and so would require an IT degree if it was done outside the help of some specific software or device.

If it was done from the help of such software or device it would have been on purpose on both sides of the channel, so there are two sides to take proof on.

That is what I thought and your assessment is encouraging.

Wireless networks are also very easy to hack and spoof as nowadays there are a vast number of ways to circumvent wireless security (see hackaday.com and search for keywords "wireless" and "security", you will have some solid references and maybe parallel cases).

Sadly, precedence cases hereabouts show, that courts consider WPA2 networks as being secure. Unless weak passphrases are used. But then it is the users responsibility if it is hacked.

Offline Hydron

• Administrator
  • High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2019, 02:05:35 PM »
It is possible for a router to offer a VPN service, but would certainly depend on the model.

To use a VPN you'd need to set that up on the router, and also setup a dynamic DNS service to allow for the IP address to be discovered from another location when it changes (I'm assuming here that the IP is a dynamic one that would likely change periodically or when the modem is rebooted).

If the router doesn't have a VPN service available then you'd still have to do the dynamic DNS thing (assuming a dynamic IP), and would also have to setup a computer to act as the VPN server, and dig into the router configuration to enable the appropriate ports to be forwarded to said computer. Alternatively (and unfortunately) there are programs out there designed to sidestep most of this doing-it-properly thing, and would indeed allow for a "few clicks" type of operation, assuming a host computer was left behind permanently on and attached to the network (e.g. LogMeIn Hamachi).

If you can dig up the model of the router then it should be pretty easy to check what it is capable of, but at the end of the day it's basically always going to be possible to setup a VPN in some way unless the ISP is using NAT or similar due to the IPv4 address shortage (am assuming that's not the case).

You're never going to be able to 100% prove that it was impossible to be VPN'd into the network unless there is something like ISP NAT going on - it sounds like a bullshit catch-all argument used when the defendant can actually show that they were unlikely to be responsible but the opposing party still wants to shake someone down. This may be a case where they know it wouldn't stand up in court but are relying on the financial cost and difficulty of a layperson taking them on (unless it's covered by some sort of strict liability, where the account holder is _always_ at fault even if they didn't have ability to control the use of it). I'm assuming that strict liability doesn't apply though, because otherwise they wouldn't be trying on the "YOU COULD HAVE USED A VPN!!!1!" bollocks once they learned that the defendant wasn't in control of the network at the time.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 02:12:44 PM by Hydron »

Offline Uspring

• High Voltage Engineer
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2019, 04:24:31 PM »
Hydron, thank you for your help.

I'm assuming that strict liability doesn't apply though, because otherwise they wouldn't be trying on the "YOU COULD HAVE USED A VPN!!!1!" bollocks once they learned that the defendant wasn't in control of the network at the time.

You're right, it is not strict liability here, but is much like a reversal of the burden of proof once a copyright violation has been detected on your IP address.

Offline Zipdox

• High Voltage Technician
    • View Profile
    • Zipdox
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2019, 11:12:26 PM »
My router has an easy to use VPN server builtin and I do use it when on vacation. It is very easy to do.

Offline Uspring

• High Voltage Engineer
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2019, 01:20:27 PM »
Zipdox, presumably you have quite a bit more expertise in this area than my friend has. Something being easy is somewhat relative. May I ask, why you use a VPN? Does it have something to do with a restriction of services, i.e. them only being available in the country you live in? I'm asking, because motives of this sort or others might be assumed by the opposing lawyers. The instruction manual for my friends router does not even mention VPN connections, so it is not likely, that it supports the feature you mention.

Offline Hydron

• Administrator
  • High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2019, 02:51:23 PM »
What sort of burden of proof do you need to show that the infringement was not committed by the accused person?

Is it beyond reasonable doubt? Because if so you're (she) is screwed, and so would ~99.999% of people to ever get accused (very hard to prove you cannot have done something like that), so I assume that's not the case.

If it's "on the balance of probabilities" then the fact that the router didn't have a VPN feature, the accused was overseas and not in control of the apartment, and had no other computer equipment left (hard to prove unfortunately) might swing things her way unless there is an asshole judge or something involved.

Offline Zipdox

• View Profile
    • Zipdox
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2019, 05:10:19 PM »
Zipdox, presumably you have quite a bit more expertise in this area than my friend has. Something being easy is somewhat relative. May I ask, why you use a VPN? Does it have something to do with a restriction of services, i.e. them only being available in the country you live in? I'm asking, because motives of this sort or others might be assumed by the opposing lawyers. The instruction manual for my friends router does not even mention VPN connections, so it is not likely, that it supports the feature you mention.
To encrypt traffic on insecure WiFi and to access my server and other devices on my local network while away. It's just a simple setting in the router menu that you can enable. I have an Asus router.

Offline Hydron

• Administrator
  • High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2019, 08:20:29 AM »
A VPN server option is much more likely to be present in a router that's bought for it's features and performance and has to complete in the marketplace than in an ISP supplied unit that might just be designed to do the bare minimum.

Offline Uspring

• High Voltage Engineer
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2019, 11:38:30 AM »
@Hydron:
What sort of burden of proof do you need to show that the infringement was not committed by the accused person?
That is not really clear to me and likely depends on the judges frame of mind. All my friend can do is to try to convince the judge, that this is difficult for a layperson, if there is a live PC in her apartment and impossible if there is no other hardware except her basic router. That's exactly the point you made:

A VPN server option is much more likely to be present in a router that's bought for it's features and performance and has to complete in the marketplace than in an ISP supplied unit that might just be designed to do the bare minimum.

@Zipdox:
My friend just owns a laptop and keeps all her data there (and in some external HDs for backup).

The crazy thing is the lack of motive to go into all this VPN stuff, since using her own IP address for a copyright violation will directly point at her. And this copyright violation would have had to be planned a long time in advance, since she was already several months away, before it happened.

Offline plasma

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2019, 10:22:38 PM »
I can help, but lick I said, you need to ask there lawyer for a pcap file, that should break off the conviction.

Offline Uspring

• High Voltage Engineer
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2019, 12:15:47 PM »
Thank you for your offer, plasma.
But I don't understand your reasoning. Are you saying, that the opposing lawyers might have enough information to distinguish between theses two possibilities:

1) There is a torrent participant sitting in my friends apartment offering software, or

2) The software is offered remotely through a VPN connection from abroad going through her apartment.

Wouldn't these 2 cases look the same to the lawyers downloading the software from my friends IP address?

Offline MRMILSTAR

• High Voltage Senior
  • Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2019, 10:12:10 PM »
This posting reminds me of why I stopped using Torrents about 6 years ago. Its too visible. A friend of mine still uses Torrents but he uses a VPN hosted in another country for a small monthly charge. He hasn't had any problems.
Steve White
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Retired electrical engineer

Offline plasma

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2019, 11:45:34 PM »
The lawyers arnt expected to be ask for pcap files,is you have a It team looking at it.
About Tor with out bounds connection, you could use carrier, like what ISP uses,  if they have the technology to determined deference, they also have the information.

Offline Hydron

• Administrator
  • High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2020, 09:09:00 PM »
I can help, but lick I said, you need to ask there lawyer for a pcap file, that should break off the conviction.
I think the idea here is showing you're actually serious about contesting it and also technically competent (by asking for the actual evidence they allegedly have - this is the pcap file) - if they rely on people not having a clue then it might put them off going forward.

Offline Uspring

• High Voltage Engineer
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2020, 12:55:02 PM »
The law firm my friend has to deal with, handles 100's maybe even 1000's of similar cases every year. I'm sure, their procedures have already been contested by others and if their contests have been successful, they very likely have tightened them up to be legally bullet proof. I also believe, that my friends subletter actually committed the copyright violation while living in her apartment, since he had access to her router.
But lets assume, the law firm actually has a pcap file. Can they know from inspecting it, whether the subletter was the culprit or my friend through a VPN connection from a remote location going through her apartment? If this is the case, then the judge might force the law firm to disclose this file.

Offline Hydron

• Administrator
  • High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2020, 05:57:06 PM »
How far away was she at the time? If she was on the other side of the world then there might be evidence of unrealistically short round trip times for packets to travel via a VPN (i.e. faster than the speed of light, or at least faster than a realistic intercontinental internet connection).

Offline Uspring

• High Voltage Engineer
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2020, 07:45:27 PM »
She was in the UK at that time, her apartment being in Germany.

Offline plasma

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2020, 10:12:25 PM »
Thanks for explaining it Hydron
 If the person was using Linux and a web browser, the src port will be about 32000 instead of Windows of about 1800, windows clients like utorrent use the higher numbers by default, but maybe they were browsing will downloading, you will be looking at 3 hops for that distance, there will be more but they would have decreased the counter. You could get anal and use a packet from there computer with a new connection close by to workout the syn number, which is justed grab from the amount of clock ticks that loops around.
It is a 56bit number the x86 asembly returns and if the processor is between 2-3.2Ghz and in the pcap file it has two starts of the TCP handshake (syn-ack-syn/ack)you can workout within errors the processor speed, the ack replies can workout roundtrip
Quite often for quicker download speed the programs open up multiple ports

I don't understand how the were out of the country and its still a court case :(
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 07:10:19 AM by plasma »

Offline Uspring

• High Voltage Engineer
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2020, 12:18:29 PM »
An analysis in terms of timing is an interesting idea, possibly difficult due to the proximity of Germany and the UK. Wrt the operating systems used, the law firm will likely argue, that the defendant will have utilised, whatever will suit their case.

I don't understand how the were out of the country and its still a court case
Yes, I too. Moreover the game downloaded was a first person horror zombie shooter, not likely a game women are fond of. Anyway, the judge has announced a decision this month. If it is to the favor of the law firm, I will advise my friend to appeal. I'll keep you posted and thank you for all your advice.

Offline MRMILSTAR

• High Voltage Senior
  • Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2020, 10:53:06 PM »
A similar analogy exists in my state with speed cameras. The camera only takes a picture of the rear license plate. The ticket is sent to the registered owner of the car. It is the responsibility of the owner to pay the ticket regardless of who was actually driving the car. The ticket doesn't affect the owner's driving record but he has to pay. This has been challenged in court in my state and it has been upheld. It stinks but that is the way it is.

I have read many stories over the years of people challenging the copyright infringement charge claiming that someone else downloaded the file. I have never heard of that defense working but I suppose that there's a first time for everything.

There are shady law firms that make almost all of their money by shaking down people that have allegedly downloaded copyrighted material. They are relentless. It sounds like one of these firms may have gotten this case. They are usually looking for a quick out-of-court settlement from the alleged offender. It might be worth asking what the out-of-court settlement amount would be. It might be cheaper in the long run than taking this to court. Can the person who actually downloaded the material be convinced to pay an out-of-court settlement? You've got your work cut out for you.

Unfortunately none of this is what you wanted to hear but that is the reality once someone gets caught up in the legal system buzz saw.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 08:12:14 PM by MRMILSTAR »
Steve White
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Retired electrical engineer

Offline Uspring

• High Voltage Engineer
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2020, 12:53:04 PM »
Wrt speeding cameras: In Germany front licenses plates are compulsory, so the cameras take front plate pictures together with a driver face shot. I believe you can challenge a speeding ticket, if it is not you on the picture, but you certainly have to identify the culprit.

Wrt copyright infringement: Occasionally these cases go to court, as in our case. Particularly, if there is a lot of evidence pointing at somebody else. The law here explicitly mentions an obligation of the ISP customer to provide an explanation of who else is at fault. Precedence cases do not seem to require a confession of the actual perpetrator also. An intention of legislation to punish the culprit instead of simply the IP address owner is noticeable.

Offline Uspring

• High Voltage Engineer
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2020, 01:54:52 PM »
An update:
My friend lost the case. The decisions substantiation is based mainly on 2 grounds:

1) The defendant, my friend, was not able to name the persons, who the subletter might have given her wifi password to. So, in the courts view, the number of possible suspects is unbounded. But law requires, that the number of suspects should be narrowed down by the defendant in order to prosecute the real perpetrator. Since the subletter refused any information to my friend about how the copyright violation might have happened, she was indeed not able to name possible other copyright violators. In any case, I think, if the subletter has disclosed the password to somebody else, it his his responsibility and not hers.

2) The defendant might be herself the violator, since she might have used a VPN connection. The court argued, that she is capable to set one up, since she had experience with this. My friend indeed had once used a VPN connection, since that was required by the university she worked at. The procedure for this is simple: She had to download some software and enter the domain name of her university. In my view, the capability to follow these instructions is not equivalent to setting up the server side in her apartment. Also, my friends "VPN experience" was gained after she had left her apartment. Since the VPN server side had to be configured before she left, she would have needed to employ her "experience" before she had gained it.

I've finally some doubts about the "capabilities" of some courts. She'll appeal.

Offline shrad

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2020, 03:41:49 PM »
I wish her to success...

Don't forget that anyone with physical access to a WPS button can have access to the network, and that this process itself can be spoofed from the street... I don't recall references but I read that once in Hackaday.

An idea : are there some white hat association in her country that would be able to back her off with technical justifications? Maybe some bottle at sea would be of some use... Hackaday security community seems also interesting to contact, try their hackaday.io chat you'll certainly have some reactions there.

Good luck!

Offline Uspring

• High Voltage Engineer
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2020, 10:25:54 AM »
Thank you for your wishes. Good luck is certainly what she needs. The burden of proof looks reversed. Exotic assumptions on part of the plaintiff and even the judge are ok, while the defendant has to furnish a proof.

Offline Zipdox

• View Profile
    • Zipdox
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2020, 09:45:06 PM »
I think the idea here is showing you're actually serious about contesting it and also technically competent (by asking for the actual evidence they allegedly have - this is the pcap file) - if they rely on people not having a clue then it might put them off going forward.
Asking for solid evidence is always a good defense.

High Voltage Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2020, 09:45:06 PM »

* Recent Topics and Posts

post Re: Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
Today at 04:47:35 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
Today at 03:59:27 AM
post Re: Kaizer VTTC 1
[Vacuum Tube Tesla Coils (VTTC)]
MRMILSTAR
March 28, 2024, 09:15:11 PM
post Re: capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 28, 2024, 01:01:12 PM
post Re: Big Coil Build Log
[Dual Resonant Solid State Tesla coils (DRSSTC)]
flyingperson23
March 28, 2024, 05:47:34 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
davekni
March 28, 2024, 04:45:07 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 28, 2024, 04:18:27 AM
post Push Pull VTTC
[Vacuum Tube Tesla Coils (VTTC)]
janno288
March 28, 2024, 01:10:08 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 27, 2024, 10:54:52 PM
post Re: CM400 Induction Heater
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 27, 2024, 11:53:42 AM
post Re: OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
davekni
March 27, 2024, 05:14:36 AM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:47:48 AM
post Re: DRSSTC Questions
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:41:59 AM
alan sailer
March 27, 2024, 12:04:34 AM
post Re: Super flat QCW simulation (does this look reasonable?)
toooldforthis
March 26, 2024, 11:08:14 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 11:07:20 PM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 10:46:29 PM
post OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
Saattvik24
March 26, 2024, 09:03:43 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 08:46:59 PM
flyingperson23
March 26, 2024, 05:02:18 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 03:16:03 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 26, 2024, 01:41:49 PM
post Re: Benjamin's DRSSTC 2 in progress
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 04:48:22 AM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 26, 2024, 04:16:37 AM
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:16:24 AM
post Re: Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:13:02 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:00:43 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 03:19:18 AM
thedoc298
March 26, 2024, 01:50:42 AM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 08:05:02 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 25, 2024, 07:41:29 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 06:45:46 PM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 05:44:25 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 25, 2024, 04:47:17 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 04:27:22 PM
post Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 25, 2024, 03:57:34 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 25, 2024, 02:06:41 PM
post Re: Odd MOSFET Driver Behavior
[Solid State Tesla Coils (SSTC)]
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 04:43:25 AM
davekni
March 25, 2024, 02:39:40 AM
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 12:47:09 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:36:32 PM
post Re: My completed 14-stage Cockroft-Walton voltage multiplier
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:27:24 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 24, 2024, 04:25:23 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 10:47:35 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 09:30:21 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 04:34:31 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 03:04:25 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 01:38:34 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 04:20:03 AM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:54:30 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:05:57 AM
post capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 22, 2024, 11:45:03 PM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 22, 2024, 11:30:09 PM
post Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 22, 2024, 10:20:35 PM
post Re: Where's all this voltage coming from?
[Spark Gap Tesla Coils (SGTC)]
Benbmw
March 22, 2024, 09:21:13 PM
post Re: What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
AstRii
March 22, 2024, 03:37:11 PM
post What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
FPS
March 22, 2024, 05:09:20 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 22, 2024, 03:57:54 AM
davekni
March 22, 2024, 02:59:25 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 06:31:42 PM
post Re: 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
rikkitikkitavi
March 21, 2024, 03:08:01 PM
post Re: [WTS] IGBT, Ferrite, Capacitors, Tools, PSU, Industrial components and parts
[Sell / Buy / Trade]
Mads Barnkob
March 21, 2024, 01:37:32 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Alberto
March 21, 2024, 11:42:07 AM
post Re: Phase Lead Questions
davekni
March 21, 2024, 04:09:14 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 02:15:31 AM
post My Homemade Structural Analysis X-Ray Machine
[X-ray]
Luca c.
March 21, 2024, 01:35:40 AM
Saattvik24
March 20, 2024, 10:40:00 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 08:03:41 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 07:51:57 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 10:39:47 AM
davekni
March 20, 2024, 04:09:59 AM
post Re: 160mm DRSSTC II project | Questions
Benjamin Lockhart
March 20, 2024, 01:13:23 AM
Keybored
March 20, 2024, 12:45:16 AM
flyingperson23
March 20, 2024, 12:30:30 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 11:12:24 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:47:49 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:44:19 PM
post Phase Lead Questions
Saattvik24
March 19, 2024, 06:52:09 PM
flyingperson23
March 19, 2024, 05:02:44 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 05:01:41 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 04:31:02 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 03:59:54 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 06:41:39 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 19, 2024, 04:05:49 AM
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 18, 2024, 09:08:35 PM
post Re: Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 09:07:35 PM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 08:57:06 PM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 18, 2024, 03:51:33 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:59:46 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:33:25 PM
post Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 11:02:12 AM
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 02:36:11 AM
post Re: Best forum for vacuum tube amplifiers?
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 17, 2024, 07:42:55 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:15:14 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 05:05:04 AM
davekni
March 17, 2024, 04:50:51 AM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 17, 2024, 04:45:17 AM
post 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:17:51 AM
post Where's all this voltage coming from?
Terry
March 17, 2024, 01:29:32 AM
flyingperson23
March 17, 2024, 12:33:06 AM

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal