Author Topic: MidiStick V2.0: Next gen tesla coil interrupter  (Read 35571 times)

Offline TMaxElectronics

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My random (and very empty) electronics blog
Re: MidiStick V2.0: Next gen tesla coil interrupter
« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2021, 08:51:28 PM »
So after much more time than I initially though I finally got around to finishing this version. And since there are so many more features it it I decided to call it V2.0 :D
I already have some more things planned but since I have some exams coming up they will have to wait a little longer again I'm afraid.

But I also finally made the how to video :) :

Offline TMaxElectronics

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2021, 03:04:52 AM »
Finally had some more time to play with the interrupter. No new code (though I do have some things planned as always ::)), but I decided to test how the phaser effect I added in the last release sounds on a coil. And well, what can I say other than I think it sounds amazing :P

Here's a short demo video:

I played the lower two tracks with the phaser effect. Since it effectively doubles the OT of notes (by playing two pulses instead of one) it makes the low notes very pronounced. So unlike what TCs usually sound like :)

It might be that it is just a sort of equalizing effect that offsets the tendency of lower notes to be quieter though. I've been planning to add correction for this pretty much since I started the project, but I (still :P) haven't decided which way is best, since dutycycle chances change how things sound significantly. So maybe just play with a constant duty cycle...? Or just add a volume curve that kind of compensates but only a bit to make it less obvious? IDK I'd have to give this some more thought. The max OT idea from Max's code didn't quite sound the way I like when I gave it a try (but that might be my lazy implementation lol).
I can actually add a volume curve in VMS so maybe I'll play around with that first. Final goal of course would be current modulation, but that will have to wait until I finally port VMS to the UD3 :P

Offline TMaxElectronics

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2021, 11:02:35 PM »
Oh hey, finally some updates again. Sorry about the project seeming a little dead over the past few months, uni has just been taking up all of my time so not much was left for hobbies in general. But I did finally experiment with some more features again.

One thing that always annoyed me was how the sound wasn't very dynamic when the duty limiter was active. When the dutycycle exceeded the maximum by a lot, any volume effects would be effectively worthless, as any changes would be removed as the limiter increased its own gain to get back to the maximum duty cycle. That pretty much killed all adsr effects in some songs, especially when using hypervoice which doubles the amount of pulses the stick generates, increasing the duty cycle further even with low on times. To fix this I'm working on a new duty limiter that works more like an audio compressor. Instead of having a hard limit on the maximum duty cycle, and only doing anything above that, it adds what is effectively a low pass filter to the gain register. That filter has adjustable attack and decay rates, as well as an adjustable release delay. If adjusted properly, the limiter will reduce the overall volume of a passage that has too high of a duty cycle, without affecting the relative volumes of the loud vs quiet parts. I am thinking if it might even be a reasonable approach to allow a duty cycle significantly higher than the maximum for a short time, so short and loud notes won't cause unwanted dips in the volume.
Any thoughts on how smaller coils might behave in a situation where they suddenly play twice the calculated maximum duty cycle for half a second or so?

Then I fixed a bug in the firmware that resulted in a lot of dropped midi events when playing with ardour5 on linux. Interestingly enough the midi drivers there don't seem to care much for the standard which indicates that every USB packet can have a maximum of one midi message and instead package multiple messages into every packet. They Somehow also ignore the message length and pad messages with less than 4 bytes with zeros. The stick now checks for that and will execute every midi command that is sent in a packet instead of just the first.

Oh and I also found a space to record a few videos with my large coil again. They only have a 3ph 16A outlet with fuses I can't replace though, so I didn't push it too far. Anyhow, here's how it turned out :) Both songs are SIDs:

The comic bakery theme is my absolute favourite chiptunes by the way ;)

Offline dbach

• High Voltage Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2021, 12:20:13 AM »
Awesome I’m glad to see this project is still active! I was messing around with a smaller coil today and was having some trouble playing songs, it seems that higher frequency notes got decreased in volume to the point where they were nearly 1/10th of the lower notes? Is this something silly that I’m missing in software? Thanks so much and I’m excited to see how this stick will develop even more in the future!

Thanks so much, Davis.

Offline TMaxElectronics

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2021, 03:32:15 PM »
That depends heavily on the settings of the duty limiter, the on time and your coil. If the limiter is set quite low, high notes will play with a very short on-time, and if your coil (I'm assuming DRSSTC?) has a high primary circuit impedance the primary current just won't get high enough to create an arc in that time. I've been thinking about adding compensation for slow current gain into the duty limiter, but decided not to since it can be compensated for by allowing for a higher duty cycle.
I suggest you check the coil config for allowable on-time and dutycycle.

There is of course also the chance that the music you are trying to play has a lower volume on those high notes, to go around that you can try using vmpk and setting the volume to maximum. And then there is of course the chance that the song you are playing uses a midi program that has a fast decay rate (the "Bells" one for example has that).

Offline dbach

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2021, 11:51:07 PM »
Ah that makes complete sense, this is running on my QCW prototype so the primary circuit has quite high impedance. Thanks for the help and sorry I didn’t think of that!

Offline TMaxElectronics

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2022, 11:16:21 PM »
Whoo finally some updates again :D

I have finally added the smarter duty limiter algorithm that doesn't remove sound dynamics to a point im ready to release it. I've settled on having an option to temporarily allow more than the maximum dutycycle until the smart limiter kicked in, but that is disabled by default.  I'll make a vid explaining how to use this feature and what exactly it does once I have my coil set up for testing again :)

I also added usb audio to the interface. That now allows you to listen to the output on your pc without needing an external cable (for preview/testing). The interface also has a usb audio input, which I think i might use for a zero-crossing detector style audio converter (Something that a few people have already used to play their coil with non-midi instruments before). Then you could just plug your guitar or whatever into the pc and play (SIMPLE) songs/solos live. But since I know the limitations of this sort of audio interrupter i'm not sure if it wouldn't leave more people dissapointed when they inevitably tried playing a song from spotify with it or whatever. I'll have to do some furtehr experimentation with this :)

And finally I also added some more features to the SID playback. One is the option to read data from an external interface, such as the one i made which actually plugs into the c64 itself so you can play live c64 audio on your coil 8)
And the other option was always kind of there but hidden as an advanced option: hypervoice. That makes the stick emulate the pulsewidth register of the sid chip with the phaser sound effect. I've been using it for long enough now to have full confidence in it and will make it a normal (not hidden ;)) option in the next release too.
Oh and i added a register explorer which allows you to see the SID register in real time and get flashy lights when they get changed because why not :)

Not sure if I'll implement anything else until I release this version but if I do ill make another post about it. And I'll make a proper changelog and explanation video of the new features aswell :)

Offline TMaxElectronics

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 06, 2022, 04:06:48 PM »
Finally had a location that would allow me to really turn up the volume, and made a little demo compilation. All played with the midistick. The reverb is from the room itself, not an audio effect ;)

Offline AstRii

• High Voltage Engineer
  • Czech Technical University in Prague
    • View Profile
    • UHVlab - Tesla Coils | High Voltage | Education
« Reply #88 on: August 06, 2022, 07:05:35 PM »
Very nice run, the reverb from the room is epic, it makes it sound less square-waveish and more sinusoidial, especially the bass. You have found the perfect room for this :D
Bc. Marek Novotny
Czech Republic, Czech Technical University in Prague
www.uhvlab.org

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
  • Physicist, engineer (electronic), and hobbiest
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 06, 2022, 09:34:35 PM »
Great sound and nicely produced video too!  I like the chapter breaks and subtitles.
David Knierim

Offline TMaxElectronics

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2022, 09:42:37 PM »
...it makes it sound less square-waveish and more sinusoidial, especially the bass.
I think its the room improving things as much as the phaser in the midistick is. Instead of the normal one pulse per note I trigger two, while slowly increasing the phase angle of the second pulse. That gives it that brrooooaaaat sound if you know what I mean :P
Thats also what gives some of the lead melody the smoother sound; there I sine modulate the phase at a few hertz which makes it sound like an 80's synth.

It sounds almost as good outdoors ^^

If you guys are interested in what exactly the effects do I'd be happy to make a explainer video with scope traces. But I suspect only few would actually want watch it ;)

Great sound and nicely produced video too!  I like the chapter breaks and subtitles.
I think only very few people would actually watch the entire video non stop, and most will instead just skip around. And the chapters make that a lot easier.

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
  • Physicist, engineer (electronic), and hobbiest
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2022, 06:08:53 AM »
If you guys are interested in what exactly the effects do I'd be happy to make a explainer video with scope traces.
Don't know that a video is needed, but I do have a few questions:

Instead of the normal one pulse per note I trigger two, while slowly increasing the phase angle of the second pulse.
By "phase angle", do you mean the spacing between the two pulses as a fraction of the note period (1/note frequency)?  Presuming so, roughly what is the range (starting and ending separation)?

Are all notes double-pulsed as above, or only melody?

Thats also what gives some of the lead melody the smoother sound; there I sine modulate the phase at a few hertz which makes it sound like an 80's synth.
Roughly what is the amplitude and offset of this "few hertz" modulation?  In other words, what is the minimum and maximum pulse spacing (as a fraction of note period presuming that's what phase means)?

Finally, not directly about this post, what does your algorithm do with overlapping pulses from different notes?

Thank you in advance for the info!
David Knierim

Offline TMaxElectronics

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2022, 11:43:47 PM »
Whooo finally some news again! It's been a while but it is quite big news.

The new software features I've been promising for months now are finally in the testing and verification stage. One issue that has already popped up with the real time audio is a very noticeable delay when using windows 11. That makes any instrument really weird to play, so I'm still working on a fix for that.

But the real big new is a new Hardware revision thats in the works. Well two different versions to be specific. I've started cooperating with HiLabs (some actual musicians :D) by supplying midisticks for their shows and been getting some usablility as well as feature feedback. The biggest issue (predictably :P) is ruggedness of the bare PCB. So after some back and forth I decided to move the midistick away from a USB stick format towards a more rugged (though a little bit bigger) converter box style. The new version will be completely enclosed in an aluminium extrusion, making it about as rugged as it can be. It will likely also get a usb c port instead of the ugly usb type b :D

It will no longer be a midiSTICK but I think I'll still keep the name :D
The functionality will be all the same.

The second version I've started work on will be a version with more channels. For now I'm only planning two but with the cheapness of the effinix FPGAs the sky is the limit when it comes to outputs. That version will have a few more benefits, such as
  • a hardware audio input that has zero cross detection capability (including the adjustable bandpass) that will be latency free
  • a hardware midi port to allow effortless control from non-usb devices
  • a small builtin user interface to select presets, configurations etc

And finally as a bit of a roadmap I also have some more software improvements in the works
  • real time tone control (bass mid and treble controls)
  • full graphic equalizer
  • loudness compensation for higher notes (something I've been planning on for a while...)
  • more sound hardware emulaion (ym2149 for example)
  • rework of the software... make it much nicer to use :)
  • For the far future: frequency response measurement, loudness response measurement etc. to make the stick compensate any sound shortcomings automatically

Offline nzoomed

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 06, 2023, 10:50:17 PM »
Wow this looks like an awesome MIDI controller.
I definitely will be buying one, since there is alot on this thread for me to go through, I have a some questions.
Since this can 2 4 voice polyphony, are there any limitations or compatibility issues with different drivers? I always thought the polyphony was limited to 2 notes at once on the coil driver itself.
I have steve wards universal driver on my coil, like most here likely use too.
Does this mean that if i want to play more notes at once, I could have 2 channels playing 2 notes at once on a single coil for example?
Regarding multiple coils, I want to operate 2 coils eventually, I take it I need to run 2 controllers in tandem?
My existing MIDI interrupter can have a second ST connector installed for a second coil and you assign the midi channels via a DIP switch, Im assuming everything is done via the software with this controller and you assign the USB stick per coil, im assuming that the MIDI files will also have to go through this software provided also?

Regarding SID playback, can this literally play any C64 SID file i can get my hands on?

Offline TMaxElectronics

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2023, 11:39:37 PM »
Oh hey completely missed the comment, sorry about that :)

Nice to hear you like this project. The polyphony is entirely included in the midistick itself, it just sends the resulting on/off data to the coil. As long as it has an optical interrupter input it should be compatible :)
Keep in mind, that many notes on at the same time will sound best with a large maximum duty-cycle (I have mine set between 15-20%). If you reduce the limiter threshold (because your coil can't handle that high of a duty cycle) the coil will sound slightly worse.

Yes, if you want to you can have any number of channels playing notes, up to four different ones at the same time with any combination of channels. If a note on event occurs when the four voices are already playing a sound the least important note will be turned off again and replaced with the new one.

For multiple coils at the same time you'll need one midistick per coil. I am currently developing the my next generation of interrupters, which will also have a version capable of sending data to up to four coils though (that will prob be released q3-q4).
Mapping sounds to the coils is quite a bit than dip-switches though: you just use the midi pan knob to fade between the coils :D As if one was the left speaker and the other was the right one. You'll need to set that up in the software first, but then it can work on its own.

And yeah you can play pretty much all sid files out there ;)
One exception though: some files use a hack to send audio samples through the SID chip, I don't support that yet. If a file has some sound effect that is just missing when you listen to it on a coil it is likely that it comes from samples.

Offline nzoomed

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2023, 08:27:01 AM »
Oh hey completely missed the comment, sorry about that :)

Nice to hear you like this project. The polyphony is entirely included in the midistick itself, it just sends the resulting on/off data to the coil. As long as it has an optical interrupter input it should be compatible :)
Keep in mind, that many notes on at the same time will sound best with a large maximum duty-cycle (I have mine set between 15-20%). If you reduce the limiter threshold (because your coil can't handle that high of a duty cycle) the coil will sound slightly worse.

Yes, if you want to you can have any number of channels playing notes, up to four different ones at the same time with any combination of channels. If a note on event occurs when the four voices are already playing a sound the least important note will be turned off again and replaced with the new one.

For multiple coils at the same time you'll need one midistick per coil. I am currently developing the my next generation of interrupters, which will also have a version capable of sending data to up to four coils though (that will prob be released q3-q4).
Mapping sounds to the coils is quite a bit than dip-switches though: you just use the midi pan knob to fade between the coils :D As if one was the left speaker and the other was the right one. You'll need to set that up in the software first, but then it can work on its own.

And yeah you can play pretty much all sid files out there ;)
One exception though: some files use a hack to send audio samples through the SID chip, I don't support that yet. If a file has some sound effect that is just missing when you listen to it on a coil it is likely that it comes from samples.
Thats awesome, this should make it possible to play more MIDI files without anywhere near as much tweaking!
I always thought it was the limitation of the tesla coil itself with the number of notes. I probably am going to end up with a second larger coil soon anyway, so I could direct the bass track to the larger coil and send the main track to my current coil im using.
Definitely will be ordering one of these! SID music sounds like alot of fun and is well suited to tesla coils, the tune to the last ninja would sound incredible.

Offline TMaxElectronics

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2023, 01:01:56 AM »
Thats awesome, this should make it possible to play more MIDI files without anywhere near as much tweaking!

That was my goal since the start of the project ^^

I'll also just give a short project, since I haven't done one in a while. The Software updates I've been talking about have started running into issues with the crappy way in which I've written my code in the beginning (and kinda kept on doing even until recently :/). Weird circular dependencies, twirled spaghetti code (so spaghetti code going back and forth between .c files), extremely tight hardware dependence, time synchronous calculations... soooo much stuff that made me unhappy everytime I had to touch the code.

Because of this I have decided to completely re-write the software from scratch ::)

This time however I'm actually putting in extra effort to make the code as universal, portable and modular as possible (and also easy to port!). I already have the base framework done (RTOS, config saving, signal generation, communication...) and have partially ported the modulation engine (though that will undergo some more significant changes before release too). And there are some new features finding their way in already (like a full graphic equalizer :D). The MidiBox (the new midistick :D) is also ready for its first beta hardware release, with addressable RGB LEDs, USB C and an enclosure ;D

But the software will of course also be released for the current hardware, which I will support for as long as I support the MidiBox version :)

Offline nzoomed

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2023, 02:25:40 AM »

That was my goal since the start of the project ^^

I'll also just give a short project, since I haven't done one in a while. The Software updates I've been talking about have started running into issues with the crappy way in which I've written my code in the beginning (and kinda kept on doing even until recently :/). Weird circular dependencies, twirled spaghetti code (so spaghetti code going back and forth between .c files), extremely tight hardware dependence, time synchronous calculations... soooo much stuff that made me unhappy everytime I had to touch the code.

Because of this I have decided to completely re-write the software from scratch ::)

This time however I'm actually putting in extra effort to make the code as universal, portable and modular as possible (and also easy to port!). I already have the base framework done (RTOS, config saving, signal generation, communication...) and have partially ported the modulation engine (though that will undergo some more significant changes before release too). And there are some new features finding their way in already (like a full graphic equalizer :D). The MidiBox (the new midistick :D) is also ready for its first beta hardware release, with addressable RGB LEDs, USB C and an enclosure ;D

But the software will of course also be released for the current hardware, which I will support for as long as I support the MidiBox version :)
Thats great to hear.
Im also hoping it will resolve the issues im having with my USB MIDI cable, the RF from the coil is interfering with it and causing it to freeze on a note if the power is too high.
Ive tried wrapping the whole thing in tin foil and adding toroids on the USB cable, but it only helps a little.

Offline TMaxElectronics

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 04, 2023, 04:17:14 PM »
Yaay project update time again (finally) :D

I've had the beta version of the midibox hardware here for almost half a year now but just didn't get around to working on the software a lot until recently. I'm still in the "get the new software to work as well as the old one" phase of the project, but that has come a whole lot closer to completetion. I currently only implemented midi mode, but the others are soon to come aswell.

Right now I'm considering if I should do a small beta hardware production run and distribute that to people who want to test the new version and give me feedback on the changes I made, but that needs at least one more hardware revision.

Here's a picture of the hardware (with the IF-E96 transmitter in this case, but HFBR is of course also still supported :) ):

The use of a USB-C port actually had a funny side effect... you can now very easily use your phone/tablet as the signal source :D There are some pretty cool midi apps (at least for android) that I would love to try on a coil.

One of the major improvements that I did with the new software is to move away from a one timer per voice setup. In the midistick every voice is running on its own Timer to generate the pulses, which takes up all of the hardware i have available, leaving nothing for other ideas.
But the new software only needs two for each output, pre-calculates the delay from one pulse to the next in software and then writes that delay into the timer after the current pulse was triggered. I initially only planned to use this to free up hardware timers, but am now considering moving to more voices too.
I've been running all my tests with a voice count of 6 and am pretty happy, although it does sound a bit too chaotic at times. Especially since Hypervoice turns that into effectively 12 Voices if active on every channel :D

More updates are sure to come soon(ish :P)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 04:24:08 PM by TMaxElectronics »

Offline Benjamin Lockhart

• High Voltage Experimenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2023, 07:05:39 AM »
What is hypervoice?

High Voltage Forum

« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2023, 07:05:39 AM »

* Recent Topics and Posts

post Re: Kaizer VTTC 1
[Vacuum Tube Tesla Coils (VTTC)]
Mads Barnkob
Today at 10:23:02 AM
post Re: Capacitor in Parallel with Primary Coil
[Beginners]
Mads Barnkob
Today at 10:17:34 AM
post Capacitor in Parallel with Primary Coil
[Beginners]
FPS
Today at 10:01:41 AM
post Re: Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
Today at 04:47:35 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
Today at 03:59:27 AM
post Re: Kaizer VTTC 1
MRMILSTAR
March 28, 2024, 09:15:11 PM
post Re: capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 28, 2024, 01:01:12 PM
post Re: Big Coil Build Log
[Dual Resonant Solid State Tesla coils (DRSSTC)]
flyingperson23
March 28, 2024, 05:47:34 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
davekni
March 28, 2024, 04:45:07 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 28, 2024, 04:18:27 AM
post Push Pull VTTC
janno288
March 28, 2024, 01:10:08 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 27, 2024, 10:54:52 PM
post Re: CM400 Induction Heater
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 27, 2024, 11:53:42 AM
post Re: OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
davekni
March 27, 2024, 05:14:36 AM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:47:48 AM
post Re: DRSSTC Questions
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:41:59 AM
alan sailer
March 27, 2024, 12:04:34 AM
post Re: Super flat QCW simulation (does this look reasonable?)
toooldforthis
March 26, 2024, 11:08:14 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 11:07:20 PM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 10:46:29 PM
post OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
Saattvik24
March 26, 2024, 09:03:43 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 08:46:59 PM
flyingperson23
March 26, 2024, 05:02:18 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 03:16:03 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 26, 2024, 01:41:49 PM
post Re: Benjamin's DRSSTC 2 in progress
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 04:48:22 AM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 26, 2024, 04:16:37 AM
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:16:24 AM
post Re: Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:13:02 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:00:43 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 03:19:18 AM
thedoc298
March 26, 2024, 01:50:42 AM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 08:05:02 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 25, 2024, 07:41:29 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 06:45:46 PM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 05:44:25 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 25, 2024, 04:47:17 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 04:27:22 PM
post Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 25, 2024, 03:57:34 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 25, 2024, 02:06:41 PM
post Re: Odd MOSFET Driver Behavior
[Solid State Tesla Coils (SSTC)]
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 04:43:25 AM
davekni
March 25, 2024, 02:39:40 AM
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 12:47:09 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:36:32 PM
post Re: My completed 14-stage Cockroft-Walton voltage multiplier
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:27:24 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 24, 2024, 04:25:23 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 10:47:35 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 09:30:21 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 04:34:31 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 03:04:25 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 01:38:34 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 04:20:03 AM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:54:30 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:05:57 AM
post capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 22, 2024, 11:45:03 PM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 22, 2024, 11:30:09 PM
post Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 22, 2024, 10:20:35 PM
post Re: Where's all this voltage coming from?
[Spark Gap Tesla Coils (SGTC)]
Benbmw
March 22, 2024, 09:21:13 PM
post Re: What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
AstRii
March 22, 2024, 03:37:11 PM
post What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
FPS
March 22, 2024, 05:09:20 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 22, 2024, 03:57:54 AM
davekni
March 22, 2024, 02:59:25 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 06:31:42 PM
post Re: 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
rikkitikkitavi
March 21, 2024, 03:08:01 PM
post Re: [WTS] IGBT, Ferrite, Capacitors, Tools, PSU, Industrial components and parts
[Sell / Buy / Trade]
Mads Barnkob
March 21, 2024, 01:37:32 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Alberto
March 21, 2024, 11:42:07 AM
post Re: Phase Lead Questions
davekni
March 21, 2024, 04:09:14 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 02:15:31 AM
post My Homemade Structural Analysis X-Ray Machine
[X-ray]
Luca c.
March 21, 2024, 01:35:40 AM
Saattvik24
March 20, 2024, 10:40:00 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 08:03:41 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 07:51:57 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 10:39:47 AM
davekni
March 20, 2024, 04:09:59 AM
post Re: 160mm DRSSTC II project | Questions
Benjamin Lockhart
March 20, 2024, 01:13:23 AM
Keybored
March 20, 2024, 12:45:16 AM
flyingperson23
March 20, 2024, 12:30:30 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 11:12:24 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:47:49 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:44:19 PM
post Phase Lead Questions
Saattvik24
March 19, 2024, 06:52:09 PM
flyingperson23
March 19, 2024, 05:02:44 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 05:01:41 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 04:31:02 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 03:59:54 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 06:41:39 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 19, 2024, 04:05:49 AM
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 18, 2024, 09:08:35 PM
post Re: Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 09:07:35 PM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 08:57:06 PM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 18, 2024, 03:51:33 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:59:46 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:33:25 PM
post Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 11:02:12 AM
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 02:36:11 AM
post Re: Best forum for vacuum tube amplifiers?
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 17, 2024, 07:42:55 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:15:14 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 05:05:04 AM
davekni
March 17, 2024, 04:50:51 AM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 17, 2024, 04:45:17 AM

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal