Author Topic: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)  (Read 67973 times)

Offline Linda aka MethelinaPills

• High Voltage Enthusiast
  • ECLSS Engineer and laser enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Linkedin Portfolio
Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
« Reply #180 on: June 18, 2023, 05:05:46 PM »
'Ola, noble and kind people of the community!
My name is Linda and im mostly a DIY-laser enthusiast :D But it needs a HV to feed so i make my small steps over the HV-world.
In the basic reality im a ECLSS worker and Game Designer. My hobby is electronics, ants, chemistry, DIY, PC-gaming and martial arts.

For now im workin' on the Laser PSU for my DIY Ruby laser:

And the ZVS in progress  ;)

Test flyback transformer with DIY 3D printed bobbin sec:9x1mm, 65kHz, 38v  ;D

It works, so i added a big flyback trans from TV to check the arc for proof of concept

At the end i will need to feed the greed of this little guy till 5kV:

...Via a new Flyback transformer from this core: hope it will work...

« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 05:15:31 PM by Linda aka MethelinaPills »
Feel Free to Discord:
Linda#7591

Offline JTaddeo

• RF is black magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 22, 2023, 02:27:59 PM »
Hello everyone I'm Jim with very likely a cliche introduction. I'm new around here but quite the "older" veteran in the wonderful world of electronics.

I've long had an interest in Tesla and his work (many others as well but...Nikola Tesla was one very interesting man, his work pioneering) and my current focus has turned towards the pancake coil.

I love reading and exploring old literature and technologies and I am definitely a hands on builder, tinkerer, and explorer. Many of my passions have been sitting on a shelf as my wife and I raised the children but now we have reached a place where the last will enter her junior year of college (chemistry major) and I'm about to play again. I have a pretty cool collection of devices and surplus parts, discrete components, and test gear. Recently I had the great fortune to inherit some HV capacitors, all of them are from the Condenser Products Corp. that were going to be "discarded" otherwise. Which, of course to my wife's dismay, I simply could not let happen.  ;D

I scored on:
  • 0.25 MFD 8KV "can"
  • 0.01 MFD 10KV Oil Filled
  • 0.001 MFD 20KV Oil Filled

Ancient but well kept, I wonder what their ESR's measure?

Professionally I am a Controls Engineer (I used to couldn't say it, but now I are one) which surely betrays a trait of "pack-ratting" all manners of geek looking stuff that very few people recognize let alone understand or have interests in. That of course, again much to the irritation of my gentler half, is OK with me. I will provide a good and stable environment for wayward devices of many types and test equipment, Ham Radio gear, and old motorcycle parts too....the list is looooong.   

I intend on continuing my explorations of impulse driven, spark gap and solid state, and broad banded excitation of resonant circuits and masses. One of my favorite "parlor tricks" has been a very interesting wireless electrolysis that I saw and experimented with on other forums in another life.

Below is a shot of 96 LED's in series running on single wire RF input, very little input power,  and just a few hundred volts...still, it's great fun (occasional, though not too frequent, RF burns aside)

Single wire broadband excitation of large LED loops...just for fun.

Don't do this at home boys and girls, I'm a licensed professional.

In any case, Hello again!....I'll be reading and looking at what you all have posted here...for now.

Best regards,

JT

« Last Edit: July 22, 2023, 04:54:51 PM by JTaddeo »
To date it has been my experience that there is NO free lunch, but there IS, however, abundance...

Offline Crated

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 07, 2023, 06:30:08 AM »
Guess I'll take a turn!

My name is Matthew, I finished an associates degree about 3 years ago and have been working as a computer tech at a school district since then.
I've been buying tools here and there, starting a few hobbies.

I do a bit of graphic designing, I've gotten a decent handle on 3d printing/3d modeling and have started a bit of blacksmithing. My endless curiosity has led me here as well.

I intend on going back to college at some point, but at the moment I'm getting certified for stuff here and there.

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
    • Kaizer Power Electronics
« Reply #183 on: September 09, 2023, 02:58:17 PM »
It is wonderful to see so many new members taking their time to say hello and showcase a bit. You are all ready for posting your projects, never wait until it is all done, there is so much help to get when posting the work in progress :)
https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk - Tesla coils, high voltage, pulse power, audio and general electronics
https://www.youtube.com/KaizerPowerElectronicsDk60/join - Please consider supporting the forum, websites and youtube channel!

Offline Download

• View Profile
    • Super Octopus: Tracing the evolution of British and American nuclear weapons design
« Reply #184 on: September 22, 2023, 03:49:44 PM »
Hello everyone.

I used to frequent 4hv many years ago. Not sure what has happened there, but it seems quite dead now? Found this forum today and it seems quite lively, and I am glad to be here.

I got into HV stuff as a (probably too young) teen. I built a (terrible) SG Tesla Coil when I was 12 or 13 and then built a far nicer VTTC when I was 16 based on Steve's single 833A compact design. Said VTTC is currently in parts in a box in my shed, unused in about a decade now. But for some reason (probably because of being employed and having money now), I find myself in the scene again. My first project — sort of a litmus test to see how serious I am about getting into this again — is to rebuild my old VTTC into a presentable unit rather than the jury-rigged nonsense I ran with years back. After that I have some crazy idea to build a 5 or 10 kW VTTC from a transmitting triode. It's probably crazy, but aren't we all here?

My other hobby that might interest some people here is about all nuclear things. It currently looks at nuclear weapons design, focussing on the idea that a British nuclear device - codenamed Super Octopus - greatly interested the US and was extensively used in US nuclear weapons. I am currently writing a history paper on the topic and hope to get it published in a journal and am currently at the stage of "do I look for more info or run with what I have?". Hard choices. I also have a blog on it. I don't mind discussing the topic with those who are interested. I've looked at other nuclear topics as well and my thesis for my (unfinished) degree was looking at manufacturing challenges in advanced nuclear power.

I'll try dig up my old VTTC photos tomorrow.
Australian. My hobbies include photography, cooking, everything nuclear, and I recently got back into the hobby of spending lots of money on high voltage things!

My blog is about nuclear weapons. I am currently writing a paper on the topic. I don't mind chatting about it if we skip the basics.

Offline Benbmw

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 22, 2023, 07:43:55 PM »
Welcome Download!

I seem to be in a very similar boat as you, finding the HV hobby in my teens and wanting to return to it with more experience/resources.

Your nuclear hobby sounds interesting and I would love to read your blog and/or paper once released. I am currently riding the nuclear fusion startup wave that has high demand for pulsed power engineers. No background in anything nuclear before this though, so I am curious to learn tidbits of history along the way.

-Ben

Offline Download

• View Profile
    • Super Octopus: Tracing the evolution of British and American nuclear weapons design
« Reply #186 on: September 23, 2023, 04:52:28 AM »
Welcome Download!

I seem to be in a very similar boat as you, finding the HV hobby in my teens and wanting to return to it with more experience/resources.

Your nuclear hobby sounds interesting and I would love to read your blog and/or paper once released. I am currently riding the nuclear fusion startup wave that has high demand for pulsed power engineers. No background in anything nuclear before this though, so I am curious to learn tidbits of history along the way.

-Ben

Blog is linked in my profile.

If you're interested in the early history of fusion, take a look at this paper: https://direct.mit.edu/jcws/article-abstract/23/2/133/101892/Ripple-An-Investigation-of-the-World-s-Most?redirectedFrom=fulltext
Australian. My hobbies include photography, cooking, everything nuclear, and I recently got back into the hobby of spending lots of money on high voltage things!

My blog is about nuclear weapons. I am currently writing a paper on the topic. I don't mind chatting about it if we skip the basics.

Offline Jhornel

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 23, 2023, 02:14:35 PM »
Hi everyone!

I am Jhornel from the Philippines and I really just love lighting and high voltage. I have been wanting to build my very first QCW Tesla Coil but I really do not know where to start and how to find the right drivers, etc. that can help me build one (like a guide, I guess.). I apologize if this is a dumb request but I am super excited to learn a lot from all of you and see your beautiful builds. I would really appreciate it if someone can help me how to start. Thank you!

Offline MechatEng2023

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 01, 2023, 04:52:09 PM »
I'm 22 years old now and 4th year mechatronics engineering student. My main hobby is high voltage experiments. I started this hobby when I was about 10 or 11 years old. You can watch some of my HV videos on my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/@mernok2001/featured

Offline TXtesla

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 03, 2023, 01:08:33 PM »
I am TXtesla_HVF my back ground experience is in Oilfield electronics. I have built several Van de Graff generators. Working on building my first tesla coil. Reading the post and getting good education about what and what not.

Offline Ranni81

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 31, 2024, 08:03:40 PM »
Hi Everyone, I am Ranish, worked in the Satellite service industry for 18Yrs in the middle east, Now that i am free and lot of time in my hand wish to venture to explore the world of HV Plasma and the learn to device some physics experiments.

Offline WolfMoonshirt

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 14, 2024, 06:09:27 PM »
Hello! my name is Brett from Oregon in the US. While I have experience with residential wiring my HV experience is limited, I started experimenting with tesla coils about 4 months ago. My first coil was a small slayer built with scrap 30 gauge wound on a toilet paper tube, driven by my kids snap circuit kit. Just a npn with two diodes on the base to limit current and a third to clamp. It would light a CFL up to about 2" with a 9V. I was hooked the second that CFL lit wirelessly. I've since wound a 2.25" pvc pipe with 12" of 30 gauge and driven it with a cheap amazon coil kit driver, 15v at 1500mA, designed and 'tuned' with the help of JAVATC. With a 1.75 by 10 toroid it will light the same CFL up to around 3 feet and will discharge without a top load, though breakout sparks continue to elude me. No surprise here since at around 20W it just doesn't perform. I've since purchased a cheap oscilloscope and plan to build a full bridge with rectified mains via variac using the SSTC2 schematics I found after reading Mads website. I look forward to learning from the wealth of information on this forum as well as the experience I'll gain as I blow up components 😂

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
  • Physicist, engineer (electronic), and hobbiest
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 14, 2024, 11:23:20 PM »
I've since purchased a cheap oscilloscope
Almost any issue can be figured out with proper scope captures.  Much harder to guess what an issue may be through just pictures and DMM measurements.

Good luck with your bridge build!  Mads site has lots of great information.  A couple tutorials I've posted here might be helpful too:
    https://highvoltageforum.net/index.php?topic=1854.msg13949#msg13949
    https://highvoltageforum.net/index.php?topic=1324.msg9795#msg9795
David Knierim

Offline OmGigaTron

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 18, 2024, 09:08:35 PM »
Hello everyone,
My name is Max and I am an I.T. Engineer from the US, all the way down in Louisiana.

I have been interested in Electricity since quite a young age, and have always studied it alongside all my learning.
I have also been a Musician since quite a young age, and have played many instruments and ran a small recording studio in the early 2000s.
So, when the discussion of Frequency comes up in circuits, I attribute it to my knowledge of acoustics.

I enjoy Amplifier design, especially Tube / Valve amplifiers, as they (to me) sound amazing musically.
I have studied the works of Tesla, and many others throughout my years, and I have an odd passion for Inductance, and all things in the EM field.
I have worked with speaker design, crossover design, and a little amplifier design, but I am by no means great at the Electrical Engineering side of our field.
My primary work has been with IT and for the past two decades or so, with Wired and Wireless / RF, and Network Design and Engineering.

I plan on building a Plasma Toroid circuit, and after studying quite a bit of the works of people who have built, and designed similar circuits, I figured this would be a great place to document and share these designs.
Hopefully, this is a good place for this and there are still active members.
If so, I'll create a large build thread with lots of useful information for others who wish to build one of these circuits, and hopefully collaborate with others to improve and maximize the circuit qualities.

Thanks,
Max
OmGigaTron

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 19, 2024, 04:05:49 AM »
I plan on building a Plasma Toroid circuit, and after studying quite a bit of the works of people who have built, and designed similar circuits, I figured this would be a great place to document and share these designs.
Yes, there are certainly active members and discussions here.  Would love to learn about your build.  Plasma toroid experimenting is on my list of future some-time projects.  At least initially I'll use argon because it is cheap and I can easily play with pressure.  Do you have a good source for a glass globe filled with xenon or other gas mixture?

BTW, my sister lives in Lafayette, LA, so I'm a bit familiar with Louisiana.
David Knierim

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
    • Kaizer Power Electronics
« Reply #195 on: March 19, 2024, 05:01:41 PM »
As always, it is great to see more people join the HVF community! Young, old, experienced, new learners and great to see the eager to build and share :)

Thanks for taking the time to give an introduction of yourselves :)
https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk - Tesla coils, high voltage, pulse power, audio and general electronics
https://www.youtube.com/KaizerPowerElectronicsDk60/join - Please consider supporting the forum, websites and youtube channel!

Offline OmGigaTron

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 22, 2024, 11:30:09 PM »
I guess I better start my build thread then.

I purchased my globe from Wayne Strattman
https://strattman.com/
I ended up going with a 2-liter Globe filled with Xenon.

I am quite excited about this project, as I have always been fascinated with HV, Tube electronics, EM Theory, and amplification.

I'll be basing my design on the work that so many other amazing people have already contributed.

Yes, there are certainly active members and discussions here.  Would love to learn about your build.  Plasma toroid experimenting is on my list of future some-time projects.  At least initially I'll use argon because it is cheap and I can easily play with pressure.  Do you have a good source for a glass globe filled with xenon or other gas mixture?

Also,
Which forum would be best for my project?
It is mostly based on the DRSSTC Design,
Using the basic design theory of Steve Wards Type E Self Resonant design.
But I plan on doing a lower-power version and using Mosfets / IGBT.
Eventually, I'm gonna power it with tubes.
Because Tubes powering tubes is well rad.
But for now, I am going to mostly copy designs that are previously created,
And if it is allowed, I would love to involve the community in a discussion of the theory involved.
I have so many wild questions, and don't mind being corrected, especially by competent engineers, who can teach me how to do it properly.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 11:35:09 PM by OmGigaTron »

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 23, 2024, 12:54:30 AM »
I purchased my globe from Wayne Strattman
https://strattman.com/
I ended up going with a 2-liter Globe filled with Xenon.
Looked at that web site.  Didn't find any specs other than xenon and 2-liter.  Is fill pressure listed?  Glass thickness?  If you have a scale, weight would allow an estimate of average glass thickness.  I gather that typical xenon pressure for toroids is 15 to 50 torr.

Which forum would be best for my project?
Good question.  Hope others will respond here.  I don't see an obvious fit.  Some previous plasma toroid posts are within the SSTC topic.

But I plan on doing a lower-power version and using Mosfets / IGBT.
Frequencies for plasma toroids are generally far too high for IGBTs.  Most use either standard Si or faster SiC FETs.  I'm planning to use an SiC FET when I eventually get around to experimenting.

Eventually, I'm gonna power it with tubes.
Tubes are more forgiving of mistakes.  They don't fail as instantly as do FETs.  Might be less frustrating to use tubes from the start if that is final goal.

And if it is allowed, I would love to involve the community in a discussion of the theory involved.
Yes, definitely.  There are physicists on the forum, at least one besides myself, probably more.  There is some theory discussion in this existing plasma toroid thread:
    https://highvoltageforum.net/index.php?topic=2247.0

I have so many wild questions, and don't mind being corrected, especially by competent engineers, who can teach me how to do it properly.
Yes, the forum is definitely for questions, not just display of projects.

Looking forward to seeing your progress.  The more I learn before trying one myself, the easier it will be.  My goal is to generate a sufficiently strong initial magnetic field that toroid ignition occurs from magnetically induced field, not requiring capacitive coupling to start.
David Knierim

Offline unrealcrafter2

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 18, 2024, 09:50:09 PM »
Hi I'm Ben! I'm a College student. Some of you might know me as Temmie on discord. I've been into HV for a few years now and it's been a real fun hobby! My plan is to get an EE degree and work for NASA!

High Voltage Forum

« Reply #198 on: April 18, 2024, 09:50:09 PM »

* Recent Topics and Posts

post Re: Next Gen DRSSTC
[Dual Resonant Solid State Tesla coils (DRSSTC)]
Jj
Today at 12:01:04 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
April 27, 2024, 09:51:08 PM
post Re: What's an alternative to those dubious high voltage generators from Amazon?
[Beginners]
MRMILSTAR
April 27, 2024, 04:20:46 PM
Jj
April 27, 2024, 01:39:29 PM
post What's an alternative to those dubious high voltage generators from Amazon?
[Beginners]
Devil Master
April 27, 2024, 05:32:59 AM
post Re: Tesla coil UV eye protection?
[General Chat]
klugesmith
April 26, 2024, 08:46:40 PM
post Re: Small-ish 3D printed SGTC via cheap ZVS flyback build, humbly asking a couple ?s
[Spark Gap Tesla Coils (SGTC)]
Michelle_
April 25, 2024, 06:30:43 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
April 25, 2024, 06:14:35 PM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
April 25, 2024, 05:13:46 PM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
April 25, 2024, 11:40:08 AM
post Re: Small-ish 3D printed SGTC via cheap ZVS flyback build, humbly asking a couple ?s
NyaaX_X
April 25, 2024, 06:01:50 AM
Michelle_
April 25, 2024, 05:55:45 AM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
April 25, 2024, 05:47:36 AM
MRMILSTAR
April 25, 2024, 05:45:36 AM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
April 25, 2024, 05:41:05 AM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
April 25, 2024, 04:33:57 AM
[General Chat]
alan sailer
April 24, 2024, 08:02:47 PM
Michelle_
April 24, 2024, 06:51:17 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
April 24, 2024, 06:45:00 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
April 24, 2024, 05:18:27 PM
NyaaX_X
April 24, 2024, 05:14:27 PM
post Re: Ignitron trigger drive ideas?
[Capacitor Banks]
huntergroundmind
April 24, 2024, 02:51:23 PM
post Re: First DRSSTC SKM100
davekni
April 24, 2024, 05:58:27 AM
post Tesla coil UV eye protection?
[General Chat]
Michelle_
April 24, 2024, 05:17:22 AM
post Re: Tenebrescent Potassium Iodide
[Solid State Tesla Coils (SSTC)]
alan sailer
April 24, 2024, 12:39:59 AM
flyingperson23
April 23, 2024, 11:07:41 PM
Saattvik24
April 23, 2024, 10:57:39 PM
post Re: Plasma Torid - Class E Self Resonant Dual/Stereo - Plasma Torid Build
OmGigaTron
April 23, 2024, 09:33:49 PM
haversin
April 23, 2024, 06:00:42 PM
Michelle_
April 23, 2024, 03:50:49 AM
alan sailer
April 23, 2024, 03:13:31 AM
haversin
April 23, 2024, 12:50:40 AM
Michelle_
April 22, 2024, 11:21:06 PM
Michelle_
April 22, 2024, 08:11:00 PM
Michelle_
April 22, 2024, 06:15:30 PM
NyaaX_X
April 22, 2024, 05:52:50 PM
post Tenebrescent Potassium Iodide
alan sailer
April 22, 2024, 05:52:13 PM
Michelle_
April 22, 2024, 04:31:52 PM
NyaaX_X
April 22, 2024, 04:05:34 PM
markus
April 22, 2024, 01:02:30 PM
post Re: 100kHz CM300 gate resistor choice
Benjamin Lockhart
April 22, 2024, 06:32:35 AM
Michelle_
April 22, 2024, 06:24:10 AM
post M2000NM1 toroid for gdt tesla coil
[General Chat]
thedark
April 22, 2024, 05:13:15 AM
Michelle_
April 22, 2024, 02:25:29 AM
alan sailer
April 22, 2024, 02:09:18 AM
Michelle_
April 22, 2024, 12:14:21 AM
Michelle_
April 21, 2024, 09:47:15 PM
MRMILSTAR
April 21, 2024, 08:34:02 PM
Michelle_
April 21, 2024, 06:09:57 PM
davekni
April 21, 2024, 06:21:54 AM
post Re: Insulate the secondary of the Tesla coil with a PET plastic bottle
[General Chat]
Michelle_
April 21, 2024, 06:18:30 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
April 21, 2024, 06:12:31 AM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
April 21, 2024, 05:19:55 AM
Michelle_
April 21, 2024, 02:29:17 AM
alan sailer
April 21, 2024, 01:28:59 AM
post Insulate the secondary of the Tesla coil with a PET plastic bottle
[General Chat]
thedark
April 21, 2024, 01:19:44 AM
flyingperson23
April 21, 2024, 12:55:25 AM
Michelle_
April 20, 2024, 11:25:32 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
April 20, 2024, 10:28:26 PM
davekni
April 20, 2024, 10:23:28 PM
Michelle_
April 20, 2024, 10:06:44 PM
davekni
April 20, 2024, 09:21:55 PM
davekni
April 20, 2024, 09:16:14 PM
MRMILSTAR
April 20, 2024, 08:58:40 PM
Michelle_
April 20, 2024, 06:18:26 PM
Michelle_
April 20, 2024, 06:15:26 PM
MRMILSTAR
April 20, 2024, 03:45:43 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
April 20, 2024, 06:33:37 AM
Michelle_
April 20, 2024, 05:45:04 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
April 20, 2024, 05:34:16 AM
Michelle_
April 20, 2024, 04:50:57 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
April 20, 2024, 04:03:55 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
April 20, 2024, 02:35:56 AM
post Re: How to get a GE Yokogawa AB40 Sync Scope to rotate without a powerplant.
[Laboratories, Equipment and Tools]
Bobakman
April 19, 2024, 09:37:52 PM
post Re: How to get a GE Yokogawa AB40 Sync Scope to rotate without a powerplant.
klugesmith
April 19, 2024, 09:20:10 PM
Mads Barnkob
April 19, 2024, 07:22:26 PM
Michelle_
April 19, 2024, 04:46:36 PM
alan sailer
April 19, 2024, 03:49:28 PM
Bobakman
April 19, 2024, 01:53:57 PM
MRMILSTAR
April 19, 2024, 05:24:19 AM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Tesla Junior
April 19, 2024, 04:24:09 AM
Michelle_
April 19, 2024, 04:20:35 AM
Bobakman
April 19, 2024, 04:05:28 AM
alan sailer
April 19, 2024, 04:03:54 AM
Michelle_
April 19, 2024, 03:19:19 AM
post Re: IKY150N65EH7, is it good for DRSSTC
davekni
April 19, 2024, 03:09:29 AM
post Re: IKY150N65EH7, is it good for DRSSTC
unrealcrafter2
April 19, 2024, 01:47:37 AM
Bobakman
April 19, 2024, 12:19:21 AM
klugesmith
April 18, 2024, 11:33:01 PM
Bobakman
April 18, 2024, 11:15:15 PM
davekni
April 18, 2024, 10:59:36 PM
post Re: What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
unrealcrafter2
April 18, 2024, 10:03:48 PM
klugesmith
April 18, 2024, 09:53:25 PM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
unrealcrafter2
April 18, 2024, 09:50:09 PM
Michelle_
April 18, 2024, 09:15:55 PM
Mads Barnkob
April 18, 2024, 08:50:49 PM
unrealcrafter2
April 18, 2024, 08:11:27 PM
davekni
April 18, 2024, 07:28:05 PM
Bobakman
April 18, 2024, 06:30:30 PM
Michelle_
April 18, 2024, 06:03:57 PM

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal