Author Topic: DRSSTC Driver Logic  (Read 13830 times)

Offline Laci

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
DRSSTC Driver Logic
« on: March 10, 2019, 04:40:30 PM »
I start this topic to understand the logic part of the universal DRSSTC drivers.The idea is to build the well known UD1.3 then upgrade it with digital phase lead control and freeweeling current limiter.In addition I'd like to make a bluetooth or ethernet interrupter.

The core of my design is a CY8CKIT-059 prototyping kit.

So far my driver looks similar to the UD1.3,expect one little bug:overcurrent has on direct effect on the output.Basically whatever I do at the CLR pin(13)it doesn't change the output.Only interrupter input at CLK pin(11) changes it,while I thought a logic high at CLR(overcurrent)should immediately turn off the drive at least for the set time constant(100us in my case and in case of the UD2.7).Is my theory right and my schematic wrong?
I think my code has no problems as it's really simple,just starting the DACs,comparators and the interrupt for the time constant.

My driver:

The internal of FliPC,which I made as a 74HC74 equivalent:

...and the UD1.3:

Offline sjsimmo

• High Voltage Enthusiast
  • Australia
    • View Profile
Re: DRSSTC Driver Logic
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 12:59:16 AM »
Hi Laci,  :)

Not sure if this is what's causing your problem, but your FliPC looks like it would update its output whenever the CLK pin is high. Whereas the 74HC74 is edge triggered, meaning that it will only update as the CLK pin changes from a low signal to a high signal. As for CLR signals, a logical LOW on the CLR' pin should cause the flip-flop to output 0 instantaneously (since the PRE/CLR inputs are inverted for both your schematic and the 74HC74).

Generally the OCD should actually disable the driver output on the next ZCS point (the same effect as the interrupter turning off), otherwise the IGBT would have to switch with the full peak current. I think that's what your circuit would do too, if the flip-flops were edge triggered.

Hope this helps,  :)
-sjsimmo
I like my food cooked with lightning.

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
    • Kaizer Power Electronics
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 09:19:30 AM »
Is there a reason why you did not use a standard D Flip Flop w/ Enable like this? https://www.cypress.com/documentation/component-datasheets/d-flip-flop-wenable

Keep in mind that some Set-Reset function blocks have different priorities, most has Reset prioritized higher than Set.

While looking for this flip-flip, I came across this problem with edge triggered signals that might be a help to you: https://community.cypress.com/message/2120#2120

https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk - Tesla coils, high voltage, pulse power, audio and general electronics
https://www.youtube.com/KaizerPowerElectronicsDk60/join - Please consider supporting the forum, websites and youtube channel!

Offline Netzpfuscher

• High Voltage Technician
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 09:35:45 AM »
What's the reason not to use the UD3? The logic is tested and I had no IGBT failures since I use the UD3. With a simple modification to the logic you can add a simple external interrupter, if you want this.

Offline Teravolt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 05:24:10 PM »
The only purpace of the flip flop is to interupt your on time from the fiber reciever. It will stop the primary current from going higher than your mosfets can handle. the OC LED should show this on the board

Offline Laci

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2019, 11:21:24 PM »
Hi Laci,  :)

Not sure if this is what's causing your problem, but your FliPC looks like it would update its output whenever the CLK pin is high. Whereas the 74HC74 is edge triggered, meaning that it will only update as the CLK pin changes from a low signal to a high signal. As for CLR signals, a logical LOW on the CLR' pin should cause the flip-flop to output 0 instantaneously (since the PRE/CLR inputs are inverted for both your schematic and the 74HC74).

Generally the OCD should actually disable the driver output on the next ZCS point (the same effect as the interrupter turning off), otherwise the IGBT would have to switch with the full peak current. I think that's what your circuit would do too, if the flip-flops were edge triggered.

Hope this helps,  :)
-sjsimmo

Thanks,sjsimmo!I'll read a few more times your suggestions and hopefully realise what's wrong with my logic when I'll have some time.

Is there a reason why you did not use a standard D Flip Flop w/ Enable like this? https://www.cypress.com/documentation/component-datasheets/d-flip-flop-wenable

Keep in mind that some Set-Reset function blocks have different priorities, most has Reset prioritized higher than Set.

While looking for this flip-flip, I came across this problem with edge triggered signals that might be a help to you: https://community.cypress.com/message/2120#2120
Thanks,Mads.I saw that D flip flop with enable but I only had a day to work with my design,not much time to understand every component's logic.Also that one has 3 inputs,while a 74HC74 has 4.Do you know about some additional logic to make it the same?

What's the reason not to use the UD3? The logic is tested and I had no IGBT failures since I use the UD3. With a simple modification to the logic you can add a simple external interrupter, if you want this.
Netzpfuscher,I really like the multifunctionality of your driver,but I didn't find the settings and it seemed far too complex to modify it so I gave up and started building a simpler,while also learning in PSoC Creator.I tried to follow the instructions on Steve's spec sheet,however I couldn't find the variables.
If I'm wrong please correct me or tell the settings file location. :)

The only purpace of the flip flop is to interupt your on time from the fiber reciever. It will stop the primary current from going higher than your mosfets can handle. the OC LED should show this on the board
Teravolt,I can hardly understand what you mean.The OCD comparator is connected to the CLR input of the flip flop,so it should have some effect on it.I mean the OC LED does light up when an overcurrent occours so the Q output in case of an overcurrent is always low,right?!

Offline sjsimmo

• High Voltage Enthusiast
  • Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2019, 06:35:17 AM »
You could also use the standard D Flip Flop without enable (instead of the D flip flop w/ enable): https://www.cypress.com/documentation/component-datasheets/d-flip-flop
It can be configured to have both PRE and reset (CLR) inputs (see datasheet linked).

Just note that you'll have to add inverters to the PRE and CLR inputs, to make it logically identical to the 74hc74 (which has the PRE and CLR inputs inverted).
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 08:54:13 AM by sjsimmo »
I like my food cooked with lightning.

Offline Netzpfuscher

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2019, 07:00:08 AM »
I think I must write a getting started in the next days^^
The software side of the UD3 is a nearly complete rewrite, the spec sheet from steve is obsolete.

1. Compile
2. Flash
3. Connect micro USB
4. Open putty with the new USB COM-port
5. type help for a list of commands or get for list of parameters
6. set the start freq with "set start_freq 65.6" (in kHz)
7. Configure the CT (windings, OCD, Shunt resistor)
8. save everything with "eeprom save"
9. connect a midi player to the USB Midi port
10. play a midi and type in the pulsewidth "pw 50" (µs)

Offline Laci

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2019, 04:51:18 PM »
I think I must write a getting started in the next days^^
The software side of the UD3 is a nearly complete rewrite, the spec sheet from steve is obsolete.

1. Compile
2. Flash
3. Connect micro USB
4. Open putty with the new USB COM-port
5. type help for a list of commands or get for list of parameters
6. set the start freq with "set start_freq 65.6" (in kHz)
7. Configure the CT (windings, OCD, Shunt resistor)
8. save everything with "eeprom save"
9. connect a midi player to the USB Midi port
10. play a midi and type in the pulsewidth "pw 50" (µs)

Could you tell me the settings in putty?I get infinite cycle putting out random characters on serial.

Offline Netzpfuscher

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2019, 05:11:05 PM »
The settings are not relevant. You can use any baudrate, it is ignored and the communication is at max USB speed.
Make sure you are not connected to the KitProg COM-Port of the Debugger. It only works over the Micro USB at the right side.

Have you checked out the latest version in the git (Mar 11, 2019)?

If you are connected and type "cls" then you should see:

If you type "get" you should see:

https://github.com/Netzpfuscher/UD3/wiki/Commands
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 05:17:32 PM by Netzpfuscher »

Offline Laci

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2019, 05:22:42 PM »
Thank you,it works!I tried previously to connect it via micro usb,but didn't see the COM changing.  ::)
I'm going to test the driver in a few days and try to include the bluetooth module in your design,so probably some questions incoming. :)

Offline Netzpfuscher

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2019, 05:33:22 PM »
If it is a Bluetooth to Serial module (Warning the psoc puts out 5V at the UART not 3,3V) you can connect it without modifications.

TX from Bluetooth to Pin 3.4 of the Psoc
RX from Bluetooth to Pin 3.0 of the Psoc

In the configuration set min_enable to 0.

If the Bluetooth Module not supports 2Mbit on Serial, you must change the baudrate in psoc creator.

Change the clock to internal

Set the Baudrate

Delete the clock connection

The schematic for the external circuit. The minimum you need is the CT circuit and the two gatedrives. The Pinout in the Schematic is for the TQFP Version it is not compatible with the dev Kit. Use the pinout from psoc creator!
* Schematic.pdf

« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 05:40:14 PM by Netzpfuscher »

Offline Laci

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2019, 01:54:47 PM »
Thanks to your detailed instructions I managed to make your UD3 bluetooth controlled via a bluetooth - serial android app.The next thing I'd like to do is to make it interrupted from the same bluetooth module.Is this possible?I plan to make an app which can change the settings and work as an interrupter.So far I couldn't connect to my fake HM-10 BLE4.0 module from any simple app I made...

Offline Netzpfuscher

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2019, 04:08:33 PM »
You can use the internal interrupter of the UD3.

"tr start" or "tr stop" start the classic interrupter
"pw xxx" or "pwd xxx" for the on and offtime
"bon xxx" or "boff xxx" for the burst mode

if you want MIDI just send the MIDI notes over the same serial connection.

Or you can use TeslaTerm. It is still in heavy development, but it works.
https://github.com/Netzpfuscher/Teslaterm

to start it install nw.js (https://nwjs.io/) and make a shortcut like this: "C:\nwjs\nw.exe c:\git\teslaterm"

Offline Laci

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2019, 02:59:48 PM »
So I made a basic UD3 controller application which sends commands over bluetooth low energy to a target UD3 device.While testing I connected the BLE module to an arduino nano and used the serial monitor of arduino IDE and everything worked.After connecting the module to the PSoC dev.kit the received data isn't what I wanted.When the app sends a command ex. get offtime the received data isn't something like offtime=2.Instead,I receive the same commands that were sent four times,then it glitches and receives the same command until the dev.kit gets restarted.Is this how it's supposed to work and the settings can only be modified over PC connection and only the interrupter works this way?

Offline Netzpfuscher

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2019, 09:54:54 PM »
I don't really understand the problem.
Have you terminated the command with a CR LF?
The UD3 has a Terminal like SSH. It echoes every char back, autocompletion with tab,...
You can take a look in the UD3 Terminal "Teslaterm" how everything works. There is also a binary mode for the settings and the telemetry.

https://github.com/Netzpfuscher/Teslaterm

The offtime parameter is not the normal offtime. It is the minimal offtime between two midi note pulses. Polyphonic notes are not simply mixed with a or.

You can change every parameter or configuration over the terminal. It doesn't matter over which connection.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 10:07:13 PM by Netzpfuscher »

Offline Laci

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2019, 10:43:55 PM »
My problem is this:when I press a configuration button from the list in the app,it sends its name to the UD3 in form of a command(ex.when I press the offtime button it sends the get offtime command).After pressing the button the app waits for a serial response from the UD3.The received data should be the value of the required configuration and it gets monitored in a text box(2nd picture,to the left of the SET button).However this data isn't what it's supposed to be,on the 2nd picture you can see that it's "get offtime" not the value of the offtime.It should be something like "offtime=2".

What is CR LF?Not terminating the command like you said might explain why the commands aren't getting registered and I get incorrect response.

Another question:can I test the UD3 with a function generator?If yes the only thing I should do is connect the FG(how?),start the interrupter with tr start,set pw and pwd and scope the GD outputs?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 10:45:35 PM by Laci »

Offline Netzpfuscher

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2019, 11:02:51 PM »
CR LF is what you get, if you press enter. Without enter the command is not processed. That you get the same back what you send is because of the echo, without that the user will not see what he is typing.
If you send a string like "get offtime\r" you should get a response. But this response should be like "get offtime\r\nofftime=2" because auf the echo. (\r is carriage return and \n is line feed)
I haven't yet connected a function generator directly to the dev board, the signal is differential. I must take a look at the schematic to give you a proper answer.

Edit:
With the command "config_get" you can dump the complete configuration to the terminal. I've documented the protocol here: https://github.com/Netzpfuscher/UD3/wiki/Telemetry-protocol
After you send "config_get" you get a bunch of telegrams:

1 byte start: 0xFF
1 byte length
1 byte type: TT_CONFIG_GET
x bytes help text
1 byte: ';'
x bytes values (all values as string): [param name];[value];[type];[size];[min];[max]

and after the last config telegram you get:
1 byte start: 0xFF
1 byte length
1 byte type: TT_CONFIG_GET
x bytes: "NULL;NULL"
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 07:53:42 AM by Netzpfuscher »

Offline Laci

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
Re: DRSSTC Driver Logic (UD3 Bluetooth Controller Application)
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2019, 10:58:29 PM »
I completed my UD3 BLE(Bluetooth Low Energy)Controller Application.The only reason to use a low energy module was that I had one available.
The application can modify the configuration and parameters of the UD3 and work as an interrupter via serial commands.It is good to make small modifications in the settings,but does not contain all of the UD3 features!
The app is not tested with a working Tesla coil yet.See attachments for screenshots about the app.
If anyone is more interested in the app,feel free to send me a message or reply in this topic.

Thanks Netzpfuscher for all the help and the UD3!

The used Bluetooth 4.0 BLE Module:

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 11:17:07 PM by Laci »

Offline Laci

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2019, 09:01:55 PM »
While building the hardware I found some new questions:
-Feedback and OC comes from the same CT?
-Can I swap around the pins in PSoC without ruining other stuff,like swap GD1A and GD2A with Relay1 and Relay2 to have all of the GD outputs next to eachother?

About extending the app:is the transpose command used to send a midi notes or something else?If yes,what do the values exactly mean?

High Voltage Forum

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2019, 09:01:55 PM »

* Recent Topics and Posts

post Re: capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
Today at 01:01:12 PM
post Re: Big Coil Build Log
[Dual Resonant Solid State Tesla coils (DRSSTC)]
flyingperson23
Today at 05:47:34 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
davekni
Today at 04:45:07 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
Today at 04:18:27 AM
post Push Pull VTTC
[Vacuum Tube Tesla Coils (VTTC)]
janno288
Today at 01:10:08 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 27, 2024, 10:54:52 PM
post Re: CM400 Induction Heater
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 27, 2024, 11:53:42 AM
post Re: OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
davekni
March 27, 2024, 05:14:36 AM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:47:48 AM
post Re: DRSSTC Questions
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:41:59 AM
alan sailer
March 27, 2024, 12:04:34 AM
post Re: Super flat QCW simulation (does this look reasonable?)
toooldforthis
March 26, 2024, 11:08:14 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 11:07:20 PM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 10:46:29 PM
post OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
Saattvik24
March 26, 2024, 09:03:43 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 08:46:59 PM
flyingperson23
March 26, 2024, 05:02:18 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 03:16:03 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 26, 2024, 01:41:49 PM
post Re: Benjamin's DRSSTC 2 in progress
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 04:48:22 AM
post Re: Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 26, 2024, 04:16:37 AM
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:16:24 AM
post Re: Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:13:02 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:00:43 AM
post Re: Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 03:19:18 AM
thedoc298
March 26, 2024, 01:50:42 AM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 08:05:02 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 25, 2024, 07:41:29 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 06:45:46 PM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 05:44:25 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 25, 2024, 04:47:17 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 04:27:22 PM
post Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 25, 2024, 03:57:34 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 25, 2024, 02:06:41 PM
post Re: Odd MOSFET Driver Behavior
[Solid State Tesla Coils (SSTC)]
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 04:43:25 AM
davekni
March 25, 2024, 02:39:40 AM
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 12:47:09 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:36:32 PM
post Re: My completed 14-stage Cockroft-Walton voltage multiplier
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:27:24 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 24, 2024, 04:25:23 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 10:47:35 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 09:30:21 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 04:34:31 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 03:04:25 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 01:38:34 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 04:20:03 AM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:54:30 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:05:57 AM
post capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 22, 2024, 11:45:03 PM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 22, 2024, 11:30:09 PM
post Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 22, 2024, 10:20:35 PM
post Re: Where's all this voltage coming from?
[Spark Gap Tesla Coils (SGTC)]
Benbmw
March 22, 2024, 09:21:13 PM
post Re: What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
AstRii
March 22, 2024, 03:37:11 PM
post What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
FPS
March 22, 2024, 05:09:20 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 22, 2024, 03:57:54 AM
davekni
March 22, 2024, 02:59:25 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 06:31:42 PM
post Re: 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
rikkitikkitavi
March 21, 2024, 03:08:01 PM
post Re: [WTS] IGBT, Ferrite, Capacitors, Tools, PSU, Industrial components and parts
[Sell / Buy / Trade]
Mads Barnkob
March 21, 2024, 01:37:32 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Alberto
March 21, 2024, 11:42:07 AM
post Re: Phase Lead Questions
davekni
March 21, 2024, 04:09:14 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 02:15:31 AM
post My Homemade Structural Analysis X-Ray Machine
[X-ray]
Luca c.
March 21, 2024, 01:35:40 AM
Saattvik24
March 20, 2024, 10:40:00 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 08:03:41 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 07:51:57 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 10:39:47 AM
davekni
March 20, 2024, 04:09:59 AM
post Re: 160mm DRSSTC II project | Questions
Benjamin Lockhart
March 20, 2024, 01:13:23 AM
Keybored
March 20, 2024, 12:45:16 AM
flyingperson23
March 20, 2024, 12:30:30 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 11:12:24 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:47:49 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:44:19 PM
post Phase Lead Questions
Saattvik24
March 19, 2024, 06:52:09 PM
flyingperson23
March 19, 2024, 05:02:44 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 05:01:41 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 04:31:02 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 03:59:54 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 06:41:39 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 19, 2024, 04:05:49 AM
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 18, 2024, 09:08:35 PM
post Re: Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 09:07:35 PM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 08:57:06 PM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 18, 2024, 03:51:33 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:59:46 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:33:25 PM
post Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 11:02:12 AM
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 02:36:11 AM
post Re: Best forum for vacuum tube amplifiers?
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 17, 2024, 07:42:55 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:15:14 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 05:05:04 AM
davekni
March 17, 2024, 04:50:51 AM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 17, 2024, 04:45:17 AM
post 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:17:51 AM
post Where's all this voltage coming from?
Terry
March 17, 2024, 01:29:32 AM
flyingperson23
March 17, 2024, 12:33:06 AM
Keybored
March 16, 2024, 08:46:20 PM
post Re: Bleeder resistor for MMC
Hydron
March 16, 2024, 08:39:24 PM
Hydron
March 16, 2024, 08:21:44 PM

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal