Author Topic: BrOdin coil - High power Big sparks!  (Read 45833 times)

Offline fh89

• High Voltage Experimenter
    • View Profile
Re: BrOdin coil - High power Big sparks!
« Reply #140 on: September 17, 2021, 11:41:50 PM »
Have you measured the arc current? Must be tens of amps to be doing that to the aluminum frame. Certainly not 'high voltage, but low current' anymore haha.

It might not all be arc current melting the aluminum. Maybe a streamer hit to the frame might provide enough voltage to bridge the gap, then energy from the primary is inductively coupled into the arc? Just a guess. Although, the arcs definitely do have enough current to light my grass on fire!

I have not tried measuring. Doesn't seem like an easy task- any suggestions on how that might be possible?

Offline futurist

• Global Moderator
  • High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 18, 2021, 01:26:15 AM »
Check out Hydron's topload current measurements thread
https://highvoltageforum.net/index.php?topic=117.0

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
  • Physicist, engineer (electronic), and hobbiest
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 18, 2021, 05:28:46 AM »
It might not all be arc current melting the aluminum. Maybe a streamer hit to the frame might provide enough voltage to bridge the gap, then energy from the primary is inductively coupled into the arc? Just a guess. Although, the arcs definitely do have enough current to light my grass on fire!
That's definitely my guess too.  Frame sparks often continue after tho top arc leaves the frame in your videos.

I have not tried measuring. Doesn't seem like an easy task- any suggestions on how that might be possible?
Measuring current of the secondary coil ground connection will get rather close.  Once an arc strikes, top-load voltage drops way down, so secondary current at the bottom is close to matching arc current.  My DRSSTC has a current transformer measuring secondary current, which I scope every time I run my coil.

Not worth the bother, but you could make a large CT with U-cores to measure frame current around one of the 80/20 sections.  CT would need insulation cover to avoid strikes from secondary.
David Knierim

Offline fh89

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 18, 2021, 07:39:29 AM »
Check out Hydron's topload current measurements thread
https://highvoltageforum.net/index.php?topic=117.0

Amazing work there, but not something I could pull off!

That's definitely my guess too.  Frame sparks often continue after tho top arc leaves the frame in your videos.

Measuring current of the secondary coil ground connection will get rather close.  Once an arc strikes, top-load voltage drops way down, so secondary current at the bottom is close to matching arc current.  My DRSSTC has a current transformer measuring secondary current, which I scope every time I run my coil.

Not worth the bother, but you could make a large CT with U-cores to measure frame current around one of the 80/20 sections.  CT would need insulation cover to avoid strikes from secondary.

I have that Ion Physics current monitor I used for primary current measurement when setting phase lead way earlier in this thread. It will have to wait though as I burned up the secondary again tonight  :(

First had a successful run playing the Tetris theme, making huge sparks for a coil in music mode:

But then I cranked the PW and PRF all the way up and just sent it-

Me again, for spark size scale:

Another secondary coil smoked! Grrr!

The moment the streamer hit the secondary:

Damage:

« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 08:30:09 AM by fh89 »

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
  • Physicist, engineer (electronic), and hobbiest
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 18, 2021, 08:00:23 PM »
Wow, that must be so frustrating and disappointing!  The secondary strike initiation does make for a beautiful picture, though.  Thank you for sharing that.
David Knierim

Offline AstRii

• High Voltage Engineer
  • Czech Technical University in Prague
    • View Profile
    • UHVlab - Tesla Coils | High Voltage | Education
« Reply #145 on: September 18, 2021, 08:34:15 PM »
I cannot even imagine how frustrating this must be.. but then again, patience is needed when pushing the limits :)
Haven't you considered a bigger topload? Better electric field distribution might solve all your issues with racing sparks and secondary being hit.
Bc. Marek Novotny
Czech Republic, Czech Technical University in Prague
www.uhvlab.org

Offline fh89

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 18, 2021, 09:00:32 PM »
Wow, that must be so frustrating and disappointing!  The secondary strike initiation does make for a beautiful picture, though.  Thank you for sharing that.

Yes, very frustrating, but I will rewind again!

It's really interesting how a small arc formed off the main streamer that was already arcing directly to the strike rail and jumped to the secondary. Here's the frame-by-frame:

Offline fh89

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 18, 2021, 09:05:03 PM »
I cannot even imagine how frustrating this must be.. but then again, patience is needed when pushing the limits :)
Haven't you considered a bigger topload? Better electric field distribution might solve all your issues with racing sparks and secondary being hit.

Yeah, it is frustrating to be sure, but like you said, it's the price to play! This isn't a tabletop coil conservatively designed to run forever!

I made a much larger 14x52" toroid that I could not get to work without major structural changes. It caused overcoupling and racing sparks, even after raising the secondary 1.5", the most I can do right now.

Offline futurist

• Global Moderator
  • High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 20, 2021, 10:38:31 AM »
Some secondaries survive many hours of run time, but eventually they all fail

Did you try using counterpoise? In my experience it seems that it directs streamers away from the coil

Offline Uspring

• High Voltage Engineer
  • Physicist
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 20, 2021, 05:07:43 PM »
You always seem to have your camera on, when something interesting happens.  ;)

Longer lasting arcs tend to curl up after some time as you can see in your slow motion video. And that can be a problem near the strike rail. Particularly if there is some wind blowing.
Often arcs follow a previous burst since it leaves a path of hot air behind, which is thinner and thus breaks down at lower voltages. This pathway isn't very stable, though, since the arcs charges repel each other, which causes the pathway to curl like a negative string tension. It is buckling in a way. Every burst in a retracing series will be a bit more curled than the previous one. Usually arcs look for the shortest path bridging a gap, but hot air relaxes this requirement.

I suggest monitoring the current from the strike rail to ground and shutting the coil off maybe for a tenth of a second, when it is hit. That will allow the air to cool off, so that the next burst will take another route. Initial routes are much straighter than the retraced ones following a previous burst.

Offline fh89

• View Profile
« Reply #150 on: September 21, 2021, 03:56:28 AM »
Some secondaries survive many hours of run time, but eventually they all fail

Did you try using counterpoise? In my experience it seems that it directs streamers away from the coil

Yeah, at this power level, any direct hit is going to pretty much instantly annihilate the secondary windings.  I need to prevent any secondary hits if I want this next one to last!

I assume you mean a separate counterpoise from my main 8' dedicated RF ground rod as a strike target so to speak in front of the coil? That's something I could try.

You always seem to have your camera on, when something interesting happens.  ;)

Longer lasting arcs tend to curl up after some time as you can see in your slow motion video. And that can be a problem near the strike rail. Particularly if there is some wind blowing.
Often arcs follow a previous burst since it leaves a path of hot air behind, which is thinner and thus breaks down at lower voltages. This pathway isn't very stable, though, since the arcs charges repel each other, which causes the pathway to curl like a negative string tension. It is buckling in a way. Every burst in a retracing series will be a bit more curled than the previous one. Usually arcs look for the shortest path bridging a gap, but hot air relaxes this requirement.

I suggest monitoring the current from the strike rail to ground and shutting the coil off maybe for a tenth of a second, when it is hit. That will allow the air to cool off, so that the next burst will take another route. Initial routes are much straighter than the retraced ones following a previous burst.

Multiple cameras always running!

That's a really good idea. I should just shut it down for a moment as soon as there's a frame/strike rail hit.

Offline futurist

• Global Moderator
  • High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 21, 2021, 04:18:47 PM »
Counterpoise from wire mesh, for example I'm using insect mesh because it's easy to store it in a roll
/>
There was some discussion about using counterpoise for DRSSTC here on the forum and on 4hv. In my experience my coil performs better when used in different environments if I'm using counterpoise. On the other hand it causes high current ground strikes which fry the secondaries

Offline Intra

• High Voltage Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • teslamusicband.com
« Reply #152 on: September 30, 2021, 03:43:51 AM »
My apologies if I repeat what someone may have already wrote here.

By quick glance I could say that this secondary and it's toroid isn't quite optimal.

With that secondary length and toroid length your secondary magnetic field geometry not wide enough to spark could avoid to strike in chasiss on that spark length especially when your chasiss is completely metal and whole coil is put on wood rack alowing to strike in chasiss from bottom. Different terminal angle and length, larger toroid and longer secondary could help with this issue.
It is also good to place a toroid at least on 1/2 of toroid thickness from secondary to edge of the toroid lower plane.

For 12.75 pipe you may want to try 20awg wire with 5:1 ratio so it will be about 64.11 inch of winding length.
Also, for this possible new secondary will fit 62.3x12.4 toroid.
Primary resonance frequency in transient mode good to be 10-15% lower than secondary but in freewheeling mode it better to be even 25% lower.
Coupling is 0.154
Try this calc https://tqfp.org/calculatoria/tesla/

About how much primary windings is best. If your goal not in limiting current by primary and you run your coil in freewheeling you may do even 2.5 windings with apropriate mmc.

Offline fh89

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 30, 2021, 06:11:21 AM »
My apologies if I repeat what someone may have already wrote here.

By quick glance I could say that this secondary and it's toroid isn't quite optimal.

With that secondary length and toroid length your secondary magnetic field geometry not wide enough to spark could avoid to strike in chasiss on that spark length especially when your chasiss is completely metal and whole coil is put on wood rack alowing to strike in chasiss from bottom. Different terminal angle and length, larger toroid and longer secondary could help with this issue.
It is also good to place a toroid at least on 1/2 of toroid thickness from secondary to edge of the toroid lower plane.

For 12.75 pipe you may want to try 20awg wire with 5:1 ratio so it will be about 64.11 inch of winding length.
Also, for this possible new secondary will fit 62.3x12.4 toroid.
Primary resonance frequency in transient mode good to be 10-15% lower than secondary but in freewheeling mode it better to be even 25% lower.
Coupling is 0.154
Try this calc https://tqfp.org/calculatoria/tesla/

About how much primary windings is best. If your goal not in limiting current by primary and you run your coil in freewheeling you may do even 2.5 windings with apropriate mmc.

I don't disagree with anything you said, but when building a coil of this size, numerous compromises had to be made because of cost and practicality, at least for me. For example, the current secondary used an entire 10lb spool of #22 wire, a longer winding length would require buying a bigger spool and the smallest next size up I can find is an 80lb spool for $1000USD! (If anybody knows where to buy magnet wire in quantities greater  than 10lbs and less than 80, let me know.)

The Toroid is too small, I agree and have experimented with a larger one, but it causes overcoupling racing sparks, even after raising the secondary 1.5", the max I can do. The toroid was also incredibly expensive, by far the most expensive part of this build at $2000USD shipped, so I'm not in a hurry to not use it now! Definitely will go bigger on the next coil!

The coil is also at the maximum height that can fit in my garage assembled. I could store each piece separately, but it is so convenient to be able to just wheel it in and out of the garage instead of carefully packing the toroid and secondary safely away where they will not get damaged, then needing to unpack and re-assemble it every time I want to run it.

Building this coil and getting so much useful feedback from the members here has been a learning experience for sure, and I will take all these suggestions to heart when the time comes to build an even better coil!

For now at least, I've pretty satisfied with the performance of this coil, especially considering all of the design compromises and less-than-ideal specs and parts chosen! After rewinding the secondary, I will consider it a finished coil. The only other thing I am planning to crank the primary current limit up a tad to 2500A, and see if there's any noticeable performance improvement.

Offline Intra

• View Profile
    • teslamusicband.com
« Reply #154 on: September 30, 2021, 10:34:51 PM »
(If anybody knows where to buy magnet wire in quantities greater  than 10lbs and less than 80, let me know.)
You can wind bifilar from two 26awg from this 6290ft $58+shipping spools https://www.ebay.com/itm/251040537280
For 12.75x64.11 need about 6299ft per spool which fits wery well and it also decrease secondary heating

have experimented with a larger one, but it causes overcoupling racing sparks, even after raising the secondary 1.5"
With 36x10 toroid and 22awg 12.75x48 coil you have 78.5k secondary impedance while with 50k or less you will have longer spark on same other parameters.
With 0.15 coupling your spark will be shorter than with 0.18, but racing sparks will gone. 0.11 is too low for 12.75 pipe.
Other option to improve perfomance you may try up voltage to 800v with pfc or rewire rectifier to doubler.

The toroid was also incredibly expensive, by far the most expensive part of this build at $2000USD shipped
Toroids can be self-made from tubes https://www.lowes.com/pd/Steelworks-3-4-in-dia-x-3-ft-L-Mill-Finished-Aluminum-Round-Tube/3053653
by tube roller https://www.ebay.com/itm/224567948035
My brand new TR-60 costs me $260 instead of $470 because I found it in my town.

For 62.3x12.4 toroid tubes in Lowes should cost about $400. I'm too far from LA, maybe you know better place to buy tubes or bender arround you.

You can make toroid even with aluminium foil tape. Check "Mon Jul 16 2012, 03:08pm" post from here https://4hv.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?p=1&id=141872

The coil is also at the maximum height that can fit in my garage assembled. I could store each piece separately, but it is so convenient to be able to just wheel it in and out of the garage instead of carefully packing the toroid and secondary safely away where they will not get damaged, then needing to unpack and re-assemble it every time I want to run it.
I store my twins on 5 level of condominium with no elevator.

Offline Duane B

• View Profile
    • Roaring 20s Superhets
« Reply #155 on: October 01, 2021, 07:07:07 PM »
That's a great coil fh89! One to be proud of. Personally, I don't think you need to change anything.
Duane Bylund

Offline fh89

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 30, 2021, 06:44:00 AM »
Brodin Coil returns from the dead yet again, this time running at 57kW peak power!

Winding jig for the 3rd secondary

1st coat of epoxy applied. Total of 3 coats applied this time.

Rebuilt and standing tall!

I cranked the primary current limit up to 2500A because YOLO, SEND IT, LFG! I am sick of burning secondary coils up, something else break please! But nothing blew up this time, guess I'll have to wait a little longer to rebuild the bridge!

New higher primary current has the coil drawing 350+ Amps from the 240V line!

From the DSLR

From the GoPro
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 08:22:39 AM by fh89 »

Offline alexhanyuan

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 05, 2021, 12:24:35 AM »
Can't believe you're still running those 942Cs!

Offline fh89

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 05, 2021, 02:56:32 AM »
Can't believe you're still running those 942Cs!

Well technically 940c's with higher Arms! They seem to be holding up so far, even at 2500A primary current limit. IIRC, the mmc is only built at 750ish Arms, so maybe these caps aren't all that bad after all?

I wanted and looked forever for some doorknob caps, but I couldn't find any with sufficient ratings in enough quantity for remotely reasonable price.

Offline Duane B

• View Profile
    • Roaring 20s Superhets
« Reply #159 on: November 05, 2021, 08:49:30 PM »
Very impressive! Rising from the dead, or being born again, maybe you should call that coil the Phoenix?
Duane Bylund

High Voltage Forum

« Reply #159 on: November 05, 2021, 08:49:30 PM »

* Recent Topics and Posts

post Re: Benjamin's DRSSTC 2 in progress
[Dual Resonant Solid State Tesla coils (DRSSTC)]
Benjamin Lockhart
Today at 06:41:39 AM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
davekni
Today at 04:05:49 AM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 18, 2024, 09:08:35 PM
post Re: Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 09:07:35 PM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 08:57:06 PM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 18, 2024, 03:51:33 PM
post Re: 160mm DRSSTC II project | Questions
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:59:46 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:33:25 PM
post Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 11:02:12 AM
post Re: Where's all this voltage coming from?
[Spark Gap Tesla Coils (SGTC)]
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 02:36:11 AM
post Re: Best forum for vacuum tube amplifiers?
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 17, 2024, 07:42:55 PM
post Re: 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:15:14 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 05:05:04 AM
post Re: Where's all this voltage coming from?
davekni
March 17, 2024, 04:50:51 AM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 17, 2024, 04:45:17 AM
post 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:17:51 AM
post Where's all this voltage coming from?
Terry
March 17, 2024, 01:29:32 AM
post Re: DRSSTC Questions
flyingperson23
March 17, 2024, 12:33:06 AM
Keybored
March 16, 2024, 08:46:20 PM
post Re: Bleeder resistor for MMC
Hydron
March 16, 2024, 08:39:24 PM
Hydron
March 16, 2024, 08:21:44 PM
post Best forum for vacuum tube amplifiers?
[General Chat]
yourboi
March 16, 2024, 08:20:13 PM
Edi
March 16, 2024, 08:07:55 PM
Edi
March 16, 2024, 03:30:27 PM
Hydron
March 16, 2024, 02:42:39 PM
Edi
March 16, 2024, 02:22:28 PM
alan sailer
March 16, 2024, 12:36:02 AM
post Re: Benjamin's DRSSTC 2 in progress
Benjamin Lockhart
March 15, 2024, 08:56:58 PM
davekni
March 15, 2024, 08:06:08 PM
Late
March 15, 2024, 06:44:28 PM
davekni
March 15, 2024, 06:20:47 PM
AstRii
March 15, 2024, 05:13:55 AM
post Re: No Corona Discharge with ZVS Driver
[Beginners]
davekni
March 15, 2024, 12:00:51 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 14, 2024, 11:23:20 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 14, 2024, 09:32:27 PM
post Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Alberto
March 14, 2024, 09:29:06 PM
Keybored
March 14, 2024, 09:11:54 PM
[General Chat]
WolfMoonshirt
March 14, 2024, 06:09:27 PM
[Beginners]
MaybeJosh
March 14, 2024, 01:36:35 PM
[Beginners]
MaybeJosh
March 14, 2024, 11:43:23 AM
post Re: Super flat QCW simulation (does this look reasonable?)
davekni
March 14, 2024, 05:03:41 AM
[Beginners]
davekni
March 14, 2024, 04:56:51 AM
flyingperson23
March 14, 2024, 03:09:45 AM
AstRii
March 14, 2024, 02:23:11 AM
post Bleeder resistor for MMC
Keybored
March 14, 2024, 01:02:32 AM
post Re: Art student Need help with Plasma Toroid
[Beginners]
toooldforthis
March 14, 2024, 12:01:55 AM
post Re: Art student Need help with Plasma Toroid
[Beginners]
alan sailer
March 13, 2024, 10:22:58 PM
post Re: Simple oscillator instead a ZVS
Alberto
March 13, 2024, 09:31:22 PM
post Re: Super flat QCW simulation (does this look reasonable?)
toooldforthis
March 13, 2024, 07:04:35 PM
Twospoons
March 12, 2024, 11:55:37 PM
Alberto
March 12, 2024, 10:10:41 PM
post Re: Electric insulator. Paraffin wax?
[General Chat]
Alberto
March 12, 2024, 10:08:51 PM
post No Corona Discharge with ZVS Driver
[Beginners]
MaybeJosh
March 12, 2024, 09:13:00 PM
post Re: Anyone know of a good variable driver?
[Beginners]
FPS
March 12, 2024, 06:54:50 PM
post Art student Need help with Plasma Toroid
[Beginners]
lovejdz
March 12, 2024, 11:12:01 AM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 12, 2024, 01:16:48 AM
Twospoons
March 12, 2024, 01:14:35 AM
post Re: New type of hfsstc using self-oscillating current mode class D
[Solid State Tesla Coils (SSTC)]
Perolodzilla
March 11, 2024, 04:18:50 PM
TMaxElectronics
March 11, 2024, 12:50:34 PM
[General Chat]
Alberto
March 11, 2024, 08:32:09 AM
flyingperson23
March 11, 2024, 05:01:03 AM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 11, 2024, 04:23:20 AM
alan sailer
March 11, 2024, 02:30:11 AM
TMaxElectronics
March 11, 2024, 12:37:52 AM
post Electric insulator. Paraffin wax?
[General Chat]
Alberto
March 10, 2024, 11:06:04 PM
post Re: Bleeder resistor in CW multiplier
[Voltage Multipliers]
davekni
March 10, 2024, 06:58:51 PM
davekni
March 10, 2024, 06:49:36 PM
post Bleeder resistor in CW multiplier
[Voltage Multipliers]
Sugarb0y
March 10, 2024, 05:37:39 PM
alan sailer
March 10, 2024, 02:16:25 PM
Alberto
March 10, 2024, 02:01:12 PM
post New type of hfsstc using self-oscillating current mode class D
[Solid State Tesla Coils (SSTC)]
Perolodzilla
March 10, 2024, 01:03:51 PM
post Re: [WTS] IGBT, Ferrite, Capacitors, Tools, PSU, Industrial components and parts
[Sell / Buy / Trade]
Mads Barnkob
March 10, 2024, 10:16:38 AM
flyingperson23
March 10, 2024, 07:10:22 AM
MRMILSTAR
March 10, 2024, 05:18:03 AM
alan sailer
March 10, 2024, 04:50:13 AM
davekni
March 10, 2024, 03:42:28 AM
Twospoons
March 10, 2024, 12:05:09 AM
post DRSSTC Questions
alan sailer
March 09, 2024, 10:40:11 PM
post Simple oscillator instead a ZVS
Alberto
March 08, 2024, 10:49:24 PM
post Re: Frequency
Alberto
March 08, 2024, 10:22:59 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 08, 2024, 08:22:34 PM
post APC Smart UPS 450 Watt, for Server 19" Rack 1U, Teardown
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 08, 2024, 04:07:44 PM
Late
March 08, 2024, 11:56:11 AM
post Re: CM400 Induction Heater
[Electronic Circuits]
petespaco
March 08, 2024, 01:59:43 AM
davekni
March 07, 2024, 11:35:01 PM
Alberto
March 07, 2024, 11:00:03 PM
post Re: Unknown Diode Replacement
[Beginners]
davekni
March 07, 2024, 10:55:40 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 07, 2024, 10:46:42 PM
davekni
March 07, 2024, 10:23:27 PM
post Unknown Diode Replacement
[Beginners]
Luca
March 07, 2024, 09:55:48 PM
post Re: GDT Driver
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 07, 2024, 09:55:04 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 07, 2024, 05:07:37 PM
post GDT Driver
[Electronic Circuits]
reklm
March 07, 2024, 04:17:12 PM
Alberto
March 07, 2024, 01:03:47 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 07, 2024, 05:12:31 AM
post Re: Secondary Splicing
Benjamin Lockhart
March 07, 2024, 04:45:02 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
petespaco
March 07, 2024, 04:32:17 AM
post Re: Secondary Splicing
davekni
March 07, 2024, 03:43:25 AM
post Re: DIY induction guns? (warning:long)
[Induction Launchers, Coil Guns and Rails guns]
Michelle_
March 07, 2024, 03:22:34 AM
post Secondary Splicing
flyingperson23
March 07, 2024, 02:35:54 AM

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal