Author Topic: Mains Staccato / SGTC  (Read 2693 times)

Offline 304er

• High Voltage Experimenter
  • "Always the hard way..."
    • View Profile
Mains Staccato / SGTC
« on: October 24, 2021, 09:44:10 AM »
Hi all,

I am going to start by referring to this just posted thread for related background info and the recent ideal I had to borrow my VTTC Staccato controller and again using a SSR.

See thread:
VTTC Staccato/Interrupter Controller modified so SSR is useable for LShPS

So a little background on this SGTC first:
This is just a simple standard SGTC that my father, my brother and me put together originally back in the early 1980's. It ran just okay back then for what we knew then. Originally also used a very large homemade single glass plate capacitor, which was very lossy. But it was cool seeing the corona losses surrounding the metal plate edges on the glass all around... quite the glow!!!
Not going to go in all details...but several years ago I dug this fella out from storage. After some mishaps..me and my Dad decided to "modernize" this fella to things known now. Decided to make a MMC bank using the favored CD poly caps.
Add a Terry-Filter. Got some .25" tungsten for a dual static spark gap. Upgraded to a 15 kv 60 ma NST from a 30 ma. Add a 12" toroid. Reused as much as I could original wood rings primary supports and use .25" copper tubing and some ceramic rounds supports, instead of the original heavy insulation wire it had and the wood rounds supports. "Borrowed" a parts bin for a spark gap cover and put on two large 120vac fans on to mostly help cool gap, get clean air in and maybe just help a little on quenching. 4" dia. secondary was unchanged. It is wound on a piece of house carpeting cardboard tube if I remember correctly. It was varnished inside and out, then wound and varnished again. It looked good still, so decided to use as is. So this coil is a mix of new and old.

The layout of the separate MMC is intentional and extra inductance from long leads was figured in some and other losses were accepted.
I want to be able to very easily break this down and nothing too heavy or awkward to handle when handling. This then very easily fits into my small little commuter car for easy transport.

So this was a just a little at a time project between several others.
Very recently got done finally and did the first relighting of this "new" old coil. It went very well right out the gate. Decent sparks and with just a little more tuning and tweeking even better output. Very happy with it for the transformer we are using. Actually this "blows away" the original performance of this coil in all the 1980's when we ran it last.

I will admit some it took some rethinking of things as tube coils are a bit of different beast and I mainly mess with them now and had to get my brain focused on this at times.

I want to also metion that this NST has GFCI. This GFCI is not potted in, which is unusual now. NST is of course in potting. GFCI could easily be removed and by-passed, but me and my Dad decided to leave in and try it as is first. Well for us it is working just fine, so we are guessing the Terry-Filter is possibly doing a good job. Since works fine with, we will leave in for now...

So basically this SGTC runs just like any other on straight normal AC.

Okay on to the intent of this tread.
I have been spoiled for the past several years on my VTTC's.
I enjoy the near unlimited run times with the various Staccatos depending on how you set and run these circuits of course.
On the SGTC anything past 2 minutes I started to get worried. 3- 4 minutes was probably longest I was probably comfortable to run max.
Mostly 1 -2 minutes was most common and let cool down for a while.
I will admit, kind of hard to keep track of at times on how long running.
Seems like always a worry factor here.
NST was a quite warm after these runs. I knew static spark gaps probably were hot too despite fans. I was not going to touch and find out. The MMC I was not really worried about. It was always cool still to touch.

I got thinking again about the fairly recent modification I did to a German kit Staccato controller for SSR cathode switching use on my 304 VTTC.

I thought about SSR's and their originally intended use switching on mains voltage. So I rigged up a spare SSR on a heatsink to switch the hot wire on the 120vac mains at the input of the NST. Going to switch the NST primary direct. I then plugged in my German Staccato circuit on the "clean" side of the big line filter we are using.

I am happy to report that this works wonderful. The SSR zero crossover detection is working very well. Response of Staccato controller changes are instant and smooth on any changes. Everything is staying cooler of course as expected. The video in the link is quite long to prove this. NST was just barely warm after 17 minutes, makes sense since transformer is not constantly energized. SSR on heatsink barely warm. I have done several runs over an hour each now. No problems. Just other night I did a almost a 2 hours run playing around. Still no problems.
Several interesting things can be done with the Staccato controller.
The PW is in most ways set the opposite of what a tube coil wants for the longest arcs and this makes sense of course as a SGTC wants several successive cycles to grow the discharges. It is interesting to change PW but then change the PRF. Certain interesting "sweet spots" I have found so far. So when I intentionally created these Staccato burst modes for the VTTC, I thought this should work on the SGTC and does wonderfully.
It is interesting to bring SGTC to just a single PW cycle and slowly bring up to maximum multiple cycles PW.

Hope this rambling makes some sense.
I will now let pictures and a pretty long video speak for themselves.
The sound is quite different at all the different settings. The microphone on the camera is actually "overwhelmed" and does not truly capture all the true sounds. There is a breakout point on the toroid on the trash can side. Trash can about 3ft away for strike target.

Further tuning and testing is still required on this coil and now I am starting to maybe consider this Staccato as a possible factor. The Staccato can be a factor for tuning on a VTTC which I know very well.
I will have to see what happens eventually with more experimenting.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sFgpX52MthRHH8X19

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA
Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA
Former Printer

Offline Duane B

• View Profile
    • Roaring 20s Superhets
Re: Mains Staccato / SGTC
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2021, 07:56:31 PM »
Hi Chris, interesting experiments with your SSR controllers! I have some advice though that may improve your sparks. The MMC is mounted a good distance away from the primary coil and the spark gap. This is a mistake. There are high RF circulating currents between the primary, MMC, and spark gap, and the MMC has to be as close as possible to the primary and spark gap. I think you are losing a lot of energy by the large distance of the MMC.

I think it's great having the neon transformer a good distance away from the other components, and the "Terry filter."
Duane Bylund

Offline 304er

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2021, 10:42:48 PM »
Hi Duane,

Thanks, it is definitely interesting, this dynamically different way to run a SGTC and well FUN :^)

I want to mention that I have 2 copies of different printings of your well now... slightly old, but a very great book.
As you know the photo reproduction was not great in it . The second copy I aquired was a later printing and photos got just a little better and now could make out some more details in them.

The reason I bring up your photos, is I saw your VTTC photos in a different thread here recently that is the interesting VTTC in the book. Nice to be able to see this in a clear picture finally and just study the finer details of it. I have saved these photos.

As I mentioned in my post further up, I accepted these losses you mentioned here.
I will give some more background rambling on how this came about here for now. I will admit, I had a feeling this would come up :^)

When I was somewhat modifying this original vertical helix primary (practically no one does a vertical helix primary anymore for several good reasons on a SGTC), I knew I was going to possiblity push some limits on this tighter coupling. And this got even tighter switching to copper tubing. But I wanted to cut some losses of the original primary wire, which was suggested by the original plans we had in the very early 1980's. This was a type of Belden very heavy red rubber insulated small  14 Guage high voltage wire, kind of like NST wire. I would say very lossy stuff now, rubber not looking so great anymore, so decided to switch to copper tubing. Well, copper tubing made this vertical helix even taller further increasing coupling. But I wanted to keep this old school vertical helix for some nostalgia of original build of this coil. From some calculations, inductance available is going to be close for having enough. Did not want to go any taller at all for fear of arcs to secondary. Did not want to modify new secondary PVC screw on mount to possibly raise height up some. I am tapped using full inductance of the primary for this running coil. Need it all and some more...so hence some more reasons why I did this.
I did say figured  this extra inductance because I needed it. Now I explored in my head to keep my original short proper connections and just put on close by a big roller inductor I have to get it tuned. But again losses itself...and I will admit I would be tempted to change this while running putting me in harm's way of  being struck. Thoughts of long extended adjuster handle maybe...nah... decided this is crazy. I will just do the very simple long leads for now and get this old fella just running again finally. Has not been run since oh....1989 and accept these losses for now.
I think we all run into problems and design compromises at times.
Also this coil does need a bigger toroid. Despite break out point, as seen in video here, multiple streamers still coming out at times.
I actually do have future plan for this coil and to correct this problem and probably the best way to do this. I did mention that this secondary was built old school on cardboard tube and varnish back then, well I am sure this is lossy itself and even more now being old. Also there are now "crystals" growing on the varnish inside and outside. Wipe off real easy, but they constantly grow. The days are getting numbered on this fella. So a completely new secondary is a future project. I am going to raise the frequency some, solving my inductance primary problem, while figuring in some adjustment wiggle room.

More than one way to fix some problems...

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 11:42:52 PM by 304er »
Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA
Former Printer

Offline 304er

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2021, 08:17:42 PM »
Hi all,

I have some updates from more experimenting that I have done recently on and off when I have time.

I have again modified my Staccato controller. After observing coil running when run at maximum PW the number of successive 60 Hz cycles available currently, I decided that I would like to have more. This would give me even better adjustment PW range, further improving use on a SGTC. When I took controller apart to do this, I decided to do this in a different way that just changing the one capacitor to a larger value.
I decided to do this by a alternate action push button switch to add additional capacitance when wanted. So this would give me a 2 stage controller. Stage 1 better suited for VTTC use and Stage 2 better suited for SGTC use. I also did this in a way for future possible capacitance changes, by making a pair of remote wired capacitor sockets also. This way I do not have to take controller completely apart and get the soldering iron out for changes. Now as simple as removing a side cover, make a change, ready to go in about 2 minutes. I did not take pictures, but it was easy to do.

I did take pictures of scope results and current values used on schematic section changed. As can been seen on scope pictures, when button is pushed ON, I essentially have doubled the PW.

Minimum PW "OFF and ON" pictures:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2tRtWZCVn4aAp2oJ9

Maximum PW "OFF and ON" pictures:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/hPM9N42yEYcwL6vK8

Couple of pictures of schematic section, notes and controller on bench after modification testing. Small red button can be seen on side of controller. No room on top because of PC board.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9n6KzH5j1wSdWw6o9

Testing on running coil was successful and I am now getting the kind of control that I hoped for, further enhancing Staccato use on SGTC. I did not shoot any video of this on the coil at it's current...well..."known compromises" state mentioned previously.

So then, I got to thinking of the current state coil is anyway for now until I am ready sometime in the future to do a new proper secondary. Coil really needs a larger toroid for better output, and better output would utilize Staccato controller even better.

With the 12" by 3" toroid I am getting mostly up to 24" arcs on average and occasionally 36" strikes to can. This is with breakout point, but short streamers come out elsewhere all the time.

I actually have already run with several larger toroids in the recent past on this coil. But with no tuning wiggle room left, they did not work well as expected.

So then I decided since currently having the needed long lead length to tune in for the 12" toroid... to on purpose still keep them and throw on one of my big roller inductors I have, so I then can put on a larger toroid.
Keeping the long leads enables me to be out of strike range of coil when I adjust the roller on the fly to tune in. I added an extension to the knob that was on this roller. The bakelite knob was not safe at this RF voltage level. Metal shaft coming out, it is attached to is "Hot". So I decided to utilize my 304 VTTC old damaged acrylic secondary form as a safe knob extension for it's "new life" :^)  The roller was very quick and easy to put on, hook to one existing long lead. One short jumper on roller itself. One more lead to reattach to circuit. Less than 5 minutes, done. Now I can put on larger toroid. I have put on a 18" by 4.5" toroid.

While this roller is out here, I know about the losses itself, but I want a larger toroid. It is still better to be in proper tune and accept these losses vs. being way out of tune.

Now when running coil first time with roller tuning in on the fly and seeing the output increase/grow as tuning gets closer...then the GFCI in the NST finally started to "complain" with this greater output and cut everything out. Not surprised. Surprised it worked as long as it did before. Was curious so left in at that time. As I said previously, luckily not potted in to the transformer also in the usual black stuff they use. It is in an empty portion of the metal case. So it was pretty easy to tear this encased itself GFCI epoxy module out (was surprised by some small rocks filler in the epoxy though, never seen this before...) and rewire the NST. I then ran again and finished proper tuning.

Here is some pictures of the coil now after these changes:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PSWMhkc5o1fUyVbC9

And finally a video of it as now. This video is not as long. Don't need to prove long runs again. I am varying mostly PW trying different settings experimenting. Some PRF changes, not much. I am mostly studying PW in this video. Video does not completely capture all. And sounds included. "Sweet spots" are found at times. Output now is very consistent 36" average and occasional 48" strikes to can. There is a break out point and it can be seen mainly here discharges. I can still occasionally see a few small ones try to sneak out elsewhere occasionally at different settings.

Video:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/y6syey53HSWRuGYr5

With this current output now, when I finally do make a new secondary, I will have to be rethinking the whole layout and see what I figure out.
There is no strike rail down low. The 2 @ 120 VAC fans are serving as a strike "rail" now. They are metal and are RF grounded and get hit fairly often now. This old/new coil in it's original origins could never even dream of possibly needing a strike rail.

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA
Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA
Former Printer

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
    • Kaizer Power Electronics
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2021, 07:20:20 PM »
Very interesting project, its a simple idea to add a known component in a different place in the circuit.

My first thought was, it must be pretty stressful on the NST. Inrush current at each interrupt, possible transients and so on, then I got down to your burned GFI circuit and thought, oh well, maybe it is trying to kill itself :)

Do you have any line current measurements or waveforms on this? I guess you also have some additional ramping in the inductance of the NST secondary? (someone can properly calculate this, Davekni? ;) )
https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk - Tesla coils, high voltage, pulse power, audio and general electronics
https://www.youtube.com/KaizerPowerElectronicsDk60/join - Please consider supporting the forum, websites and youtube channel!

Offline 304er

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2021, 07:44:36 AM »
Hi Mads,

Well...on your stressful comment...I have now been running the mains Staccato on this SGTC about 15 hours total run time, since when I first tried this recently. I am not making this up, for the skeptical. I have been keeping track testing the heck out of this...and well...having a lot of fun. NST has not been getting hot at all. And well, it is still working great as I now get the coil itself running better for what it is. I would think if was really stressed...it would have failed quite a while ago.

On the GFCI...I think you missed what I said in post...and mistakenly seen the picture of the GFCI module as looking burnt up. At a quick glance, it does. But this is the small rocks filler in the epoxy... really rocks...I am guessing to save money on epoxy costs. I am attaching a link again of it...a close up some and a shot of the side...it is all throughout the epoxy.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/212YrL7Ncwnw7egm7

And there is nothing wrong with the GFCI module at all. I did not mention this in the post, but I did a test before I removed it. I put the small toroid back on, removed all extra inductance from roller, and run coil again with module still intact. Ran it for 15 minutes. So it was the same as before no problems. Switched things back...then it "complained" again. They are well known of course to not work at all on any spark coil. I was actually surprised it lasted as long as it did before first "complaint".

I will eventually make some measurements and share these.
But first, I am still messing with tuning and trying different toroids. I have a lot on hand to try. I have collected quite a few aluminum toroids over the past several years.

Okay, actually going to run and test some more right now and keep "acid testing" this, and give some updates later.

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA
Former Printer

Offline 304er

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2021, 12:40:12 PM »
Hi all,

I have some more updates here.

First off, I will give some more specifications of this old/new SGTC.

- NST 15 kV / 60 mA , GFCI now recently removed
- MMC is CDE / 942C20P15K / .150uF / 2 kV set up for a recommend static gap LTR capacitance of .0150uF / 60 kV / using 90 CDE 's
- Dual tungsten .25" dia. spark gaps
- Spark gaps set at .18" ea. for a total of .36"
- Secondary is 4" x 34" winding of #22 AWG
- Secondary form and mount to base is 37"
- Total height from floor to top of current toroid is 41"

And speaking of current toroid, I mentioned earlier about testing more as I have several spun aluminum ones on hand that I have collected over the years. I will now list all that I have tried up to current one now.

Started small of course, then larger:

12" x 3" x 6" Inside Dia.
14" x 5" x 4" ID
18" x 4.5" x 9" ID
20" x 5" x 10" ID

And current one now:
24" x 6" x 12" ID

To get this current toroid to work properly, I knew I was going to have to add more inductance. With the previous 20" toroid I was practically maxed out on the big roller inductor tuned in properly. So I did some rough calculations in my head and then mounted on top of the roller at one end adding turns of .25" copper tubing, which is stiff enough to be self supporting. My rough calculations came out pretty close with just a little wiggle room left for minor "day to day" tuning if needed. This can be seen in the updated setup pictures of how it is set up for now.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/y7yHnAPCkMtLP7fi7

I do now have a new secondary form on hand for this coil that I received a few days ago. But I am not going to do any winding anytime soon. Going to have to think awhile on several things. I mentioned previously that the days where getting numbered for this fella. Besides the crystal growth happening that I mentioned earlier, it is now starting to stress crack in several areas even more. When I took this out of storage, there was just a couple of cracked areas, now too numerous to count. This old varnish/shellac from the early 1980's is "tired" now. I will keep using it for now though, getting as much use as possible before it becomes a display piece.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NHkZMqFCmG5Tx1ap8

Getting back to the toroids, I kept getting improved performance which each size increase with proper tuning in. So I of course started digging out all of my toroids stashed around here...yeah...not all in one place...it is tough to be completely organized with all my parts and stuff :-\
So...my coil with proper tuning just kept taking bigger toroids and I just kept going until I got to my largest practical one of 24", which for me is physically pushing it some in it's looks, but does work great.
My next larger spun aluminum toroid which is also my largest is completely physically impractical at 42" x 10" x 22" ID.

The performance now with the 24" one is much improved, now strikes are very common to my garbage can target and my fans get hit even more often. And there are occasional strikes to the actual floor now. These floor strikes in the arch they go in measure approximately 54" + at times.

Oh... still keeping tabs on run time...now total is 21 hours.

Here is a some video I just took with the 24" toroid, again mainly adjusting the PW, studying these changes.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MxHLoJ3K7VeeaACN8

And here is another video where I have removed the Staccato and running it as a normal SGTC with the 24" toroid. I did not do any tuning changes at all. It possibly could have used some, but I would say overall not too far off. I decided to do this for the possibly interested. Of course for several reasons, this is not a real long run.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/THA7NEZBqfqkGs9c6

I also again want to mention that the video does not get all and sounds included.
Getting the video settings as best I can is a pain and getting additional light required is a pain too on a crappy old tablet I am using for this video. The microphone is overwhelmed too, nothing that I could find to possiblity adjust. This is also compounded by my empty basement which echoes something horrible. I am too scared to use anything too good to shoot video. This old tablet has complained many a time for me now on this SGTC.

Also coming when I have time, since I am currently done with big changes, which I also mentioned earlier is some mains line current readings I was asked about. There will be an analog meter and scope measurements coming.
Readings with Staccato and then without running as normal.
I will have to change around quite a bit of power cords so I can do this, as the analog meter setup is currently too close to the coil to shoot video of. And for my digital scope, I again need to change power cords around so I can have it a safe distance away from coil.

Okay enough rambling for now...I think I have covered everything correctly, I want to say for now.

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA
Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA
Former Printer

Offline 304er

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2021, 10:25:10 AM »
Hi all,

I finally got around to rearranging and using a heavy much longer power cord and setting up an analog meter on my mains 120 VAC input to shoot video safely by the camera.

Nothing has changed on the coil setup at all, just mains cords and analog meter setup to the big old mains line filter before the NST. Coil streamer performance has not changed.

Total runtime now with Staccato is 23 hours now.

Attached is a link to 2 short videos of it running with and then without Staccato.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FsAaR1dxSDkhg9D17

Not much noticable difference between the two as can be seen in videos... I am going to round this out to about 15 Amps.

So next when I get a chance, with just some minor power cord changes, I will measure mains 120 VAC  with a scope current clamp I have. I am expecting to see some current spikes on running without Staccato. Then possibly some larger spikes on the Staccato, but overall, I am going to guess nothing too alarming I will say for right now... reason I am going to currently say this is because a couple of years ago I took some scope current mains readings on a Staccato VTTC which was switched at the cathode of the tube and there was some larger current spikes also, but nothing alarming to me. Also the VTTC analog meter in the past is similar to what I have seen on the SGTC.

I took a couple of pictures of the VTTC scope readings back then and I will compare these to the new ones of the SGTC. Will have to see if I am guessing right.

Okay... when I get a chance...

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA
Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA
Former Printer

High Voltage Forum

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2021, 10:25:10 AM »

* Recent Topics and Posts

post Re: Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
Today at 04:47:35 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
Today at 03:59:27 AM
post Re: Kaizer VTTC 1
[Vacuum Tube Tesla Coils (VTTC)]
MRMILSTAR
March 28, 2024, 09:15:11 PM
post Re: capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 28, 2024, 01:01:12 PM
post Re: Big Coil Build Log
[Dual Resonant Solid State Tesla coils (DRSSTC)]
flyingperson23
March 28, 2024, 05:47:34 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
davekni
March 28, 2024, 04:45:07 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 28, 2024, 04:18:27 AM
post Push Pull VTTC
[Vacuum Tube Tesla Coils (VTTC)]
janno288
March 28, 2024, 01:10:08 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 27, 2024, 10:54:52 PM
post Re: CM400 Induction Heater
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 27, 2024, 11:53:42 AM
post Re: OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
davekni
March 27, 2024, 05:14:36 AM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:47:48 AM
post Re: DRSSTC Questions
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:41:59 AM
alan sailer
March 27, 2024, 12:04:34 AM
post Re: Super flat QCW simulation (does this look reasonable?)
toooldforthis
March 26, 2024, 11:08:14 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 11:07:20 PM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 10:46:29 PM
post OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
Saattvik24
March 26, 2024, 09:03:43 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 08:46:59 PM
flyingperson23
March 26, 2024, 05:02:18 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 03:16:03 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 26, 2024, 01:41:49 PM
post Re: Benjamin's DRSSTC 2 in progress
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 04:48:22 AM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 26, 2024, 04:16:37 AM
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:16:24 AM
post Re: Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:13:02 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:00:43 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 03:19:18 AM
thedoc298
March 26, 2024, 01:50:42 AM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 08:05:02 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 25, 2024, 07:41:29 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 06:45:46 PM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 05:44:25 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 25, 2024, 04:47:17 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 04:27:22 PM
post Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 25, 2024, 03:57:34 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 25, 2024, 02:06:41 PM
post Re: Odd MOSFET Driver Behavior
[Solid State Tesla Coils (SSTC)]
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 04:43:25 AM
davekni
March 25, 2024, 02:39:40 AM
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 12:47:09 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:36:32 PM
post Re: My completed 14-stage Cockroft-Walton voltage multiplier
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:27:24 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 24, 2024, 04:25:23 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 10:47:35 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 09:30:21 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 04:34:31 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 03:04:25 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 01:38:34 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 04:20:03 AM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:54:30 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:05:57 AM
post capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 22, 2024, 11:45:03 PM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 22, 2024, 11:30:09 PM
post Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 22, 2024, 10:20:35 PM
post Re: Where's all this voltage coming from?
[Spark Gap Tesla Coils (SGTC)]
Benbmw
March 22, 2024, 09:21:13 PM
post Re: What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
AstRii
March 22, 2024, 03:37:11 PM
post What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
FPS
March 22, 2024, 05:09:20 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 22, 2024, 03:57:54 AM
davekni
March 22, 2024, 02:59:25 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 06:31:42 PM
post Re: 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
rikkitikkitavi
March 21, 2024, 03:08:01 PM
post Re: [WTS] IGBT, Ferrite, Capacitors, Tools, PSU, Industrial components and parts
[Sell / Buy / Trade]
Mads Barnkob
March 21, 2024, 01:37:32 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Alberto
March 21, 2024, 11:42:07 AM
post Re: Phase Lead Questions
davekni
March 21, 2024, 04:09:14 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 02:15:31 AM
post My Homemade Structural Analysis X-Ray Machine
[X-ray]
Luca c.
March 21, 2024, 01:35:40 AM
Saattvik24
March 20, 2024, 10:40:00 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 08:03:41 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 07:51:57 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 10:39:47 AM
davekni
March 20, 2024, 04:09:59 AM
post Re: 160mm DRSSTC II project | Questions
Benjamin Lockhart
March 20, 2024, 01:13:23 AM
Keybored
March 20, 2024, 12:45:16 AM
flyingperson23
March 20, 2024, 12:30:30 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 11:12:24 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:47:49 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:44:19 PM
post Phase Lead Questions
Saattvik24
March 19, 2024, 06:52:09 PM
flyingperson23
March 19, 2024, 05:02:44 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 05:01:41 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 04:31:02 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 03:59:54 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 06:41:39 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 19, 2024, 04:05:49 AM
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 18, 2024, 09:08:35 PM
post Re: Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 09:07:35 PM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 08:57:06 PM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 18, 2024, 03:51:33 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:59:46 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:33:25 PM
post Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 11:02:12 AM
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 02:36:11 AM
post Re: Best forum for vacuum tube amplifiers?
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 17, 2024, 07:42:55 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:15:14 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 05:05:04 AM
davekni
March 17, 2024, 04:50:51 AM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 17, 2024, 04:45:17 AM
post 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:17:51 AM
post Where's all this voltage coming from?
Terry
March 17, 2024, 01:29:32 AM
flyingperson23
March 17, 2024, 12:33:06 AM

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal