Author Topic: Induction cooker without electronics  (Read 7350 times)

Offline Solhi

• High Voltage Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Induction cooker without electronics
« on: November 09, 2022, 12:11:04 PM »
Hi all,
What made me join this forum was a post* by Downunder35M I stumbled over in my search engine, when I was looking for confirmation that using caps to resonate a coil was unnecessary.
* https://highvoltageforum.net/index.php?topic=437.msg2709#msg2709
As you all know has any conductor a natural self-resonance.
According me, the only thing you have to do is to feed it a frequency preferably close to it's resonance or a part of it to avoid harmonics or opposing the natural frequency.
I have to disclose that I'm extremely poor in using all the available formulas (just seem not to be able to use them), and not having any equipment (living in the bush on a tropical island) So all my assumptions are pure theoretical and based on bits and pieces what  others have discovered and tested.
Meaning that I have have used a lifetime to read me up and try to understand giants like Tesla and the maybe as giant underwood of all the people using their time to experiment, explain and even improve these theories.

Now I wish to test my theory about an alternative induction cooker, and hope you guys can learn me a thing or two and correct me if I seem to be way off. In advance, excuse me for when it seems I'm abusing your time.

Now my induction cooker:
I came in to this HV, HF world through reading Patrick Kelly and from there Don Smith this of course after all Nikola Tesla left behind. So my theory is based on this.

An induction cooker needs a working coil that  has a strong enough alternating magnetic field at high enough frequency to induce powerful Eddy current in the ferromagnetic cookware.

Looking around I'm seeing they mainly use frequencies in the 20-80 KHz range.
My first question is now: does it need to? Would frequencies in the 100 MHz not be as good? This is of course the frequency of an working coil in self resonance with standing waves, giving maximum current and magnetic flux.

This cooker is ment to be used local here with a square 30*30 cm 20 liter stainless steel vessel to cook rice.
This requires an output of 6-8 Kw according my estimate.

My thought solution is a square pancake coil made of 2 mm copper wire. Since,  as far as I know, current at these high frequencies travel outside the wire, I do not need to worry about heat.
Such a coil would approximately need using Coil32 - Multilayer coil on a rectangular former

Input data:
Number of turns N = 54.0
Width of the former a = 100.0 mm
Height of the former b = 100.0 mm
Winding length l = 2.0 mm
Wire diameter d = 2.0 mm
Wire diameter with insulation k = 5.0 mm

Result:
Inductance L = 1381.958 µH
Winding thickness c = 270.0 mm
DC resistance of the coil Rdc = 0.282 Ohm
Wire length without leads lw = 51.3 m
Weight of wire m = 1444.027 g
Number of layers Nl = 54

So wire length 51.3 + leads = 51.5 m
Would give a self resonance of
1/4 wavelength / wirelength = Mhz
75,29/ 51.5 = 1.46 Mhz

Maybe the gap between the turns could be a bit bigger?

Next feeding this coil in the same freq. range
and enough current would suffice with 80V and 80 A

Which I think to get from an air coil transformer 24=>80V with a split secondary delivering the same amount of volts and amperes.

I hope my explanation was clear and not the least obtainable.

Offline klugesmith

• High Voltage Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Induction cooker without electronics
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2022, 05:11:34 PM »
Welcome, Solhi.

Frequency must be chosen to avoid interfering with wireless communication.
So induction heaters/cookers (and microwave ovens and diathermy apparatus)
generally use ISM bands, which are scattered over many decades of the radio spectrum.

Your estimate of 6 to 8 kilowatts seems high for cooking rice.  Can you get away with 1 or 1.5 kW, available from ordinary household wall plugs, and wait a little longer to boil water in your 20 liter pot?

It's not clear how you will get power into a high frequency resonant circuit, without using electronics.
It was done for many decades without semiconductors, and I have tested a semiconductor-free microwave oven.

Offline Twospoons

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2022, 10:36:53 PM »

Looking around I'm seeing they mainly use frequencies in the 20-80 KHz range.
My first question is now: does it need to? Would frequencies in the 100 MHz not be as good? This is of course the frequency of an working coil in self resonance with standing waves, giving maximum current and magnetic flux.

You can answer this with a simple thought experiment:
If the frequency goes to zero, then no energy is transferred - so we can infer there is a minimum frequency which will effectively transfer energy.
If the frequency becomes extremely high, then the skin depth in the receiving metal becomes extremely small - as a consequence the resistance to the circulating current becomes very high and virtually no current flows. So very little energy gets transferred.  From this we can infer there is a maximum  frequency to effectively transfer energy.

Between these extremes there will be an optimum working frequency, one which matches the impedance of the source (the work coil) to the impedance of the load (the cook pot) in order to get the best power transfer.  Industry has clearly decided this is in the 20kHz to 80kHz range. 
There are other considerations, of course - kW level drivers in the sub 100kHz region are much simpler than kW level drivers in the 100MHz range.  The coils are simpler to build too.  Radio frequency compliance has already been mentioned.

Since,  as far as I know, current at these high frequencies travel outside the wire, I do not need to worry about heat.

This is fundamentally incorrect - the current still travels in the wire, but only in the surface at high frequencies ( look up 'skin depth'). This makes self heating of the wire worse at high frequencies, not better.

Offline Solhi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2022, 09:01:31 AM »

Welcome, Solhi.

Frequency must be chosen to avoid interfering with wireless communication.
So induction heaters/cookers (and microwave ovens and diathermy apparatus)
generally use ISM bands, which are scattered over many decades of the radio spectrum.

Thanks klugesmith
I was aware of that problem with RF interference and therefore included a aluminum pan/case under and round the coil. The cookware shields the top

Your estimate of 6 to 8 kilowatts seems high for cooking rice.  Can you get away with 1 or 1.5 kW, available from ordinary household wall plugs, and wait a little longer to boil water in your 20 liter pot?

The locals boil on gas and for a similar size pan (10 Kg rice) they use 40-50 minutes.

My calculation of 6-8 KW is based on formulas from:

https://www.batteryequivalents.com/how-long-does-it-take-for-water-to-boil.html

Which indicates a need of 6 KW to boil 15 liters of water in the same time or preferrable shorter.
I'm still of the opinion that the K watts are easy to fetch following Tesla.

It's not clear how you will get power into a high frequency resonant circuit, without using electronics.
It was done for many decades without semiconductors, and I have tested a semiconductor-free microwave oven.

As you already write it is done before.
I did write:"Which I think to get from an air coil transformer 24 => 80V with a split secondary delivering the same amount of volts and amperes."
But maybe I need to elaborate that?

If the frequency becomes extremely high, then the skin depth in the receiving metal becomes extremely small - as a consequence the resistance to the circulating current becomes very high and virtually no current flows. So very little energy gets transferred.  From this we can infer there is a maximum  frequency to effectively transfer energy.

Hmm, this past my radar, need to dive into that.

There are other considerations, of course - kW level drivers in the sub 100kHz region are much simpler than kW level drivers in the 100MHz range.  The coils are simpler to build too.

I agree if you are talking about electronic drivers. But using air core transformers it is just a matter of adjusting conductor length to hit the right frequency.

"Since,  as far as I know, current at these high frequencies travel outside the wire, I do not need to worry about heat."

This is fundamentally incorrect - the current still travels in the wire, but only in the surface at high frequencies ( look up 'skin depth'). This makes self heating of the wire worse at high frequencies, not better.

I will check this up once more, but according to what I remember it would be just the opposite.
So called "cold electricity"

Thanks so far guys, you gave me some challenge, I take it :)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 09:05:26 AM by Solhi »

Offline klugesmith

• High Voltage Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2022, 05:49:36 PM »
>> I did write:"Which I think to get from an air coil transformer 24 => 80V with a split secondary delivering the same amount of volts and amperes."  But maybe I need to elaborate that?

Yes please.  How will the air core transformer do anything useful when fed by DC or mains frequency AC, without some switching?  There is a limit to energy transferred with each opening or closing of the switch. In SGTC the spark gap is the switch.

>> I was aware of that problem with RF interference and therefore included a aluminum pan/case under and round the coil.

How many dB of attenuation are necessary?   The shielding in a household MWO can be enough to meet safety limits, and still leak enough to jam nearby WiFi without violating any emissions regulation.
What fraction of your induction heating power will go into your aluminum pan/case instead of the cookware?   

>> My calculation of 6-8 KW is based on formulas from:
https://www.batteryequivalents.com/how-long-does-it-take-for-water-to-boil.html

I agree with your heating time and power predictions.  That's a nice site you pointed to, but it does include some mistakes.  For example, regarding electric kettles: "On average, in order to boil 1 liter of water, 1500W kettle requires ~4 min and 2500W kettle requires 2-3 min. An electric kettle is not as an efficient heater as a microwave oven, since there is a large "parasite" mass to be heated, but there is no danger of superheating the water."  The writer overlooks the elephant in room: power loss in conversion from mains frequency power to microwaves.  When MWO is running, the hot exhaust air is carrying waste heat from the magnetron.

Offline petespaco

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • French Creek Valley Activities
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2022, 06:13:40 PM »
I will check this up once more, but according to what I remember it would be just the opposite.
So called "cold electricity"

My experience is limited to 1 to 2.5 KW ZVS induction heaters, but I can tell you from lengthy experience that the work coils DO heat up substantially,  These systems  (and the much larger ones) DO require that the work coils be made of copper tubing and that copper tubing must be water cooled.
I don't know why those HOBs (household induction cookers) manage to keep their work coils cool enough.

Offline Twospoons

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2022, 09:05:07 PM »
Induction hobs typically use Litz wire coils so the useable copper cross-section is much larger than with copper pipe, and hence the resistance, and self-heating, is much lower.

Offline Solhi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2022, 05:26:32 AM »

Yes please.  How will the air core transformer do anything useful when fed by DC or mains frequency AC, without some switching?  There is a limit to energy transferred with each opening or closing of the switch. In SGTC the spark gap is the switch.

The "switching" is created by the 24V AC feed to the primary coil at any frequency. The length of the primary is tuned to the secondary at self resonance which will overrule any other frequency.

My "textbook" you can download here:
http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/PJKBook.html

The shielding in a household MWO can be enough to meet safety limits, and still leak enough to jam nearby WiFi without violating any emissions regulation.

To jam a frequency you need to broadcast the same frequency with a stronger signal. WiFi is in the 1.6 - 5 GHz. What can be interfered is AM shortwave radio. But I doubt the signal will be strong enough.

What fraction of your induction heating power will go into your aluminum pan/case instead of the cookware?

The aluminum shielding interferes with the radiation downwards, which is lost anyhow.

That's a nice site you pointed to, but it does include some mistakes. 

I was only using the calculation how much K-joule => Kw I needed to heat the water itself.
The examples how much time an utensil uses is maybe only based on that not including possible losses and can therefore be invalid.

The other posts referring to how traditional induction heaters are build have no relevance, since this proposal is trying to eliminate this.
The post from Twospoons regarding skin effect is very useful, since it forces me to dive into the cold electricity again.

BTW, interestingly the skin depth at 60 KHz is close to that at 1 MHz for steel. As you can see ca. 1 KHz to 1 MHz is pretty flat, so I doubt that your claim that "Industry has clearly decided this is in the 20kHz to 80kHz range" has any value.

https://incompliancemag.com/article/skin-effect-and-surface-currents/
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 05:36:31 AM by Solhi »

Offline Twospoons

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2022, 12:42:54 AM »
What you are seeing with the steel is the effect of complex permeability.  Remember the induction hobs are probably also try to cope with copper, stainless steel and aluminium cookware as best they can.

I looked at your "textbook". It has a chapter on chemtrails  ::) . Massive red flag.  There maybe be other parts of this ebook which have correct information, but you really need to get some other books too, and not just from other  'free energy' sites of dubious provenance.

The "switching" is created by the 24V AC feed to the primary coil at any frequency. The length of the primary is tuned to the secondary at self resonance which will overrule any other frequency.

So you want to feed 24VAC 50Hz or 60Hz into a coil with a self-resonant frequency ~100MHz, and you expect the coil to just start oscillating at 100MHz?  Because thats not going to happen.  Because physics.

To jam a frequency you need to broadcast the same frequency with a stronger signal.
No, all you need to do is raise the in-band noise floor enough to disrupt the data flow.  Doesn't have to be a stronger signal.  (Further reading: look up Shannon's Law, which relates bandwidth and noise to theoretical maximum information throughput).  Also most receivers include some form of down-conversion to an intermediate frequency, and you can sometimes create a jamming signal at that frequency too (depending on how well constructed the receiver is).
« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 12:45:24 AM by Twospoons »

Offline Solhi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2022, 11:43:49 AM »

@Twospoons I might comment later.
In the meantime your previous comment made me dive into the alternative world. More precise the TBPC or Tesla Bifilar Pancacke Coil.
One of it's merits is that it according to many years testers it cancels out impedance so only the wire resistance is left.
Anyhow I did an attempt to visualize it in the simulator app on my phone, and yes the result is scary, anyhow for the capacitor.
Guess it will explode.
BTW the little cap should give 40 KHz
A Screen video you find here
https://filetransfer.io/data-package/WwnPHxnv#link

HMM, something went wrong. Can not repeat the results in the app. Not good, have to look in it.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 02:13:29 PM by Solhi »

Offline Solhi

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2022, 05:21:52 AM »
I am playing around with a simulator but do not really understand the results I get. Maybe the more capable members can guide me.
The simulator depicts a TBPC in series feed with a DC source and a capacitor that should control the frequency to 40 kHz.
The attached screenshots show the results. Does this indicate very strong pulsing magnetic fields?

Offline Twospoons

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2022, 06:29:23 AM »
No, it indicates you need to learn about SPICE simulators.  You've drawn a circuit with 'perfect' components - your L and C have no resistance, and there's no resistance anywhere else either. Its also supplied with a  voltage source, which in simulator world can supply infinite current.   So you have a circuit with infinite Q, which will happily ring forever.  The result you are seeing is nonsense, and bears no resemblance to the real world.
The simulator doesn't care though, its just doing what you asked it to.

Offline klugesmith

• High Voltage Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2022, 06:54:55 AM »
How did you model the bifilar pancake coil?
Suppose we think of it as two windings occupying nearly the same space, so tightly coupled, each with inductance L.
A model with two identical L's in series, for total of 2L, is wrong.
If the inside of one coil connects to outside of the other coil, the combination gives you 4L. (Realizable in simulation by drawing two identical L's and setting a coupling factor of 1 or 0.999.)

In previous post you talked about canceling inductance. That would happen if inside of one winding connected to inside of other winding, so current in adjacent turns flows in opposite directions.  Net inductance is zero.   Realizable in simulation by keeping the coupling factor of 1 or 0.999 but reversing connections to one winding.  Or erase both L's and just place a single R to represent wire resistance, as you said in previous post.  Of course it won't resonate with any capacitor !

What online (?) simulator are you using?  Looks like current is shown by animated moving dots.   I want to see if they represent electron drift direction (bad) or direction of charge transport (good) or user gets to choose (even better).
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 06:57:24 AM by klugesmith »

Offline Solhi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2022, 11:38:44 AM »
How did you model the bifilar pancake coil?
Suppose we think of it as two windings occupying nearly the same space, so tightly coupled, each with inductance L.
A model with two identical L's in series, for total of 2L, is wrong.
If the inside of one coil connects to outside of the other coil, the combination gives you 4L. (Realizable in simulation by drawing two identical L's and setting a coupling factor of 1 or 0.999.)

Ås there is nowhere a TBPC included in any of these Apps. I just thought wrong and inserter 2 L with the same inductance. Indeed you are right it should be 4 L. So I adjust the model by choosing a transformer model with the coupling factor just given by you and connect the coils in series?

@Twospoons thanks for your info, learns me not to be so gullible :/
Edit: Found hidden in the app a wire resistance switch which was off. Diametral different result.

In previous post you talked about canceling inductance. That would happen if inside of one winding connected to inside of other winding, so current in adjacent turns flows in opposite directions.  Net inductance is zero.   Realizable in simulation by keeping the coupling factor of 1 or 0.999 but reversing connections to one winding.  Or erase both L's and just place a single R to represent wire resistance, as you said in previous post.  Of course it won't resonate with any capacitor !

I did write it canceles impendance not inductance. This should be according Tesla himself. Aka resistance will never be more than the wire resistance.

What online (?) simulator are you using?  Looks like current is shown by animated moving dots.   I want to see if they represent electron drift direction (bad) or direction of charge transport (good) or user gets to choose (even better).

I used the android app "PROTO" I will check what the animation represents.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 12:28:06 PM by Solhi »

Offline klugesmith

• High Voltage Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2022, 05:48:00 PM »
>> I did write it cancels impedance not inductance. This should be according Tesla himself. Aka resistance will never be more than the wire resistance.

You're making progress, Solhi.   Your transformer model will work, with the well-coupled inductors in series.  You can get 4L with no canceling of impedance.  Or you can get 0L by reversing the series connection to cancel impedance.  Please try it both ways & report result.

Do you want TBPC to behave as an inductor in resonant circuit, or as a noninductive wire resistor?   Tesla (pbuh) never expected both in the same coil at same time.

Offline Solhi

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2022, 06:38:00 AM »
>> I did write it cancels impedance not inductance. This should be according Tesla himself. Aka resistance will never be more than the wire resistance

Do you want TBPC to behave as an inductor in resonant circuit, or as a noninductive wire resistor?   Tesla (pbuh) never expected both in the same coil at same time.

My idea was generating very strong magnetic pulses without generating the heath. I still think I need to generate 6 KW in the cookware

Offline Solhi

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2022, 02:30:04 PM »
My results for the moment are not loyal to the title of the thread :-[
But to get some result I borrow some electronics which I later must try to substitute with a sparkgap of some sort.
Maybe a gas discharger.
Anyhow my question now is: do the spikes as a result of back EMF shown in the sim. create enough EM pulses to create useful induction and how would one convert that to power?
I have heard that electric waves that go in the negative phase converts to magnetic energy.

Offline Solhi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2022, 10:00:13 AM »
Found out that I need close to the Max allowed magnetic flux of 26 uT. Have not been able to find any example of how much aTBPC can generate. For sim users I found a post describing how to model a Tesla coil in Sim. I need a desktop computer to do that.
https://overunity.com/17186/the-bifilar-pancake-coil-at-its-resonant-frequency/msg505402/topicseen/#msg505402

Offline klugesmith

• High Voltage Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2022, 07:17:36 PM »
Please explain where you got 26 microtesla limit.   Do you have very sensitive instruments, to detect any heating from induced currents in 26 uT field at any frequency?

[edit] My previous comments about bifilar pancake coils, and coupled inductor/transformer model, neglected the capacitance between turns.  That does contribute to energy storage, and behavior associated with transmission-line wave propagation in spiral paths.

But the circuit model shown in that overunity post represents a single ordinary symmetric transmission line, appropriately modeled as a ladder of discrete L's and C's. I see no "cross coupling", that is to say any magnetic or capacitive coupling between turns of the bifilar wire pair.   In the course of a century, there must have been serious attention to theory and practice of TBPC behavior, but none appears in that post. Don't rush to get a desktop computer just to repeat that lame exercise.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 09:55:27 PM by klugesmith »

Offline Solhi

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2022, 03:09:26 PM »
Please explain where you got 26 microtesla limit.   Do you have very sensitive instruments, to detect any heating from induced currents in 26 uT field at any frequency?

From bfs.de
"At common distances to the hobs the appliances usually comply with the reference value of 27 µT for the magnetic flux density developed for the relevant frequency range by the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP Guidelines 1 Hz – 100 kHz, 2010)"

https://www.bag.admin.ch/dam/bag/de/dokumente/str/nis/faktenblaetter-emf/b-field-exposure.pdf

[edit] My previous comments about bifilar pancake coils, and coupled inductor/transformer model, neglected the capacitance between turns.  That does contribute to energy storage, and behavior associated with transmission-line wave propagation in spiral paths.

There I am completely blank (empty gaze)

In the course of a century, there must have been serious attention to theory and practice of TBPC behavior, but none appears in that post. Don't rush to get a desktop computer just to repeat that lame exercise.

Well, the strange thing is, if it was, it is damned good hidden. I can't find anything. The best source is the ppl. in these forums and they do a serious amount of work without me being able to find anything that definitive closes the case.

I should have disclosed that I'm situated on a topic island without easy access to anything and in addition minimal funds to use. Further do I not have any useful place to work and even less the instruments. The most advanced is the sim on my phone and a old Fluke multimeter.
I admit, it can, until I have found out the what and how, only be a theoretical exercise.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 03:24:25 PM by Solhi »

High Voltage Forum

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2022, 03:09:26 PM »

* Recent Topics and Posts

post Re: Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
Today at 04:47:35 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
Today at 03:59:27 AM
post Re: Kaizer VTTC 1
[Vacuum Tube Tesla Coils (VTTC)]
MRMILSTAR
March 28, 2024, 09:15:11 PM
post Re: capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 28, 2024, 01:01:12 PM
post Re: Big Coil Build Log
[Dual Resonant Solid State Tesla coils (DRSSTC)]
flyingperson23
March 28, 2024, 05:47:34 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
davekni
March 28, 2024, 04:45:07 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 28, 2024, 04:18:27 AM
post Push Pull VTTC
[Vacuum Tube Tesla Coils (VTTC)]
janno288
March 28, 2024, 01:10:08 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 27, 2024, 10:54:52 PM
post Re: CM400 Induction Heater
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 27, 2024, 11:53:42 AM
post Re: OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
davekni
March 27, 2024, 05:14:36 AM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:47:48 AM
post Re: DRSSTC Questions
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:41:59 AM
alan sailer
March 27, 2024, 12:04:34 AM
post Re: Super flat QCW simulation (does this look reasonable?)
toooldforthis
March 26, 2024, 11:08:14 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 11:07:20 PM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 10:46:29 PM
post OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
Saattvik24
March 26, 2024, 09:03:43 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 08:46:59 PM
flyingperson23
March 26, 2024, 05:02:18 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 03:16:03 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 26, 2024, 01:41:49 PM
post Re: Benjamin's DRSSTC 2 in progress
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 04:48:22 AM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 26, 2024, 04:16:37 AM
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:16:24 AM
post Re: Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:13:02 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:00:43 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 03:19:18 AM
thedoc298
March 26, 2024, 01:50:42 AM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 08:05:02 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 25, 2024, 07:41:29 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 06:45:46 PM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 05:44:25 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 25, 2024, 04:47:17 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 04:27:22 PM
post Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 25, 2024, 03:57:34 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 25, 2024, 02:06:41 PM
post Re: Odd MOSFET Driver Behavior
[Solid State Tesla Coils (SSTC)]
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 04:43:25 AM
davekni
March 25, 2024, 02:39:40 AM
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 12:47:09 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:36:32 PM
post Re: My completed 14-stage Cockroft-Walton voltage multiplier
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:27:24 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 24, 2024, 04:25:23 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 10:47:35 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 09:30:21 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 04:34:31 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 03:04:25 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 01:38:34 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 04:20:03 AM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:54:30 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:05:57 AM
post capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 22, 2024, 11:45:03 PM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 22, 2024, 11:30:09 PM
post Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 22, 2024, 10:20:35 PM
post Re: Where's all this voltage coming from?
[Spark Gap Tesla Coils (SGTC)]
Benbmw
March 22, 2024, 09:21:13 PM
post Re: What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
AstRii
March 22, 2024, 03:37:11 PM
post What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
FPS
March 22, 2024, 05:09:20 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 22, 2024, 03:57:54 AM
davekni
March 22, 2024, 02:59:25 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 06:31:42 PM
post Re: 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
rikkitikkitavi
March 21, 2024, 03:08:01 PM
post Re: [WTS] IGBT, Ferrite, Capacitors, Tools, PSU, Industrial components and parts
[Sell / Buy / Trade]
Mads Barnkob
March 21, 2024, 01:37:32 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Alberto
March 21, 2024, 11:42:07 AM
post Re: Phase Lead Questions
davekni
March 21, 2024, 04:09:14 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 02:15:31 AM
post My Homemade Structural Analysis X-Ray Machine
[X-ray]
Luca c.
March 21, 2024, 01:35:40 AM
Saattvik24
March 20, 2024, 10:40:00 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 08:03:41 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 07:51:57 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 10:39:47 AM
davekni
March 20, 2024, 04:09:59 AM
post Re: 160mm DRSSTC II project | Questions
Benjamin Lockhart
March 20, 2024, 01:13:23 AM
Keybored
March 20, 2024, 12:45:16 AM
flyingperson23
March 20, 2024, 12:30:30 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 11:12:24 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:47:49 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:44:19 PM
post Phase Lead Questions
Saattvik24
March 19, 2024, 06:52:09 PM
flyingperson23
March 19, 2024, 05:02:44 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 05:01:41 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 04:31:02 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 03:59:54 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 06:41:39 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 19, 2024, 04:05:49 AM
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 18, 2024, 09:08:35 PM
post Re: Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 09:07:35 PM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 08:57:06 PM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 18, 2024, 03:51:33 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:59:46 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:33:25 PM
post Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 11:02:12 AM
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 02:36:11 AM
post Re: Best forum for vacuum tube amplifiers?
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 17, 2024, 07:42:55 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:15:14 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 05:05:04 AM
davekni
March 17, 2024, 04:50:51 AM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 17, 2024, 04:45:17 AM
post 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:17:51 AM
post Where's all this voltage coming from?
Terry
March 17, 2024, 01:29:32 AM
flyingperson23
March 17, 2024, 12:33:06 AM

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal