Author Topic: QCW questions  (Read 28768 times)

Offline Rafft

• High Voltage Technician
  • Electronics Hobbyist - HV n00b - FPV Dr0n3 Pil0t
    • View Profile
Re: QCW questions
« Reply #140 on: January 06, 2023, 04:37:40 AM »
On my current setup, hi side lead length is already short, so id probably add a few, to have the additional turns on bead. Whats the reason though for adding a 1T series after the mentioned 3-4T?

Issue to solve: still a bit of overshoot(bridge output). Undershoot was solved with the R+D on discharge.

Im unsure what material I used on the hi side bead. IIRC these came from inside a printer. From paper feeder motor leads(?) .
« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 04:45:13 AM by Rafft »
SGTC / SSTC / DR-SSTC / QCW

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
  • Physicist, engineer (electronic), and hobbiest
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 06, 2023, 05:26:50 AM »
On my current setup, hi side lead length is already short, so id probably add a few, to have the additional turns on bead.
Then I'd probably leave as is.  No reason to add lead length.

Whats the reason though for adding a 1T series after the mentioned 3-4T?
The 1T bead increases common-mode impedance at very high frequencies where capacitance may shunt the 3-4T.  As I said, this is the perfectionist version.  I probably didn't need either of the common-mode chokes, and especially not the extra bead.

Issue to solve: still a bit of overshoot(bridge output). Undershoot was solved with the R+D on discharge.
Common mode chokes on gate drive are not likely to fix output overshoot.  Is it bad enough to need fixing?  If so, it is likely related to one of the following:
1) Too little (or too much) phase lead.
2) Too little (or perhaps too much) dead time.
3) High parasitic inductance in H-Bridge construction.  Probably not this issue.  Image shows nice short IGBT leads.  Presuming ECB behind IGBTs has overlapped parallel planes as I've discussed elsewhere, that's about as good as is practical.

Im unsure what material I used on the hi side bead. IIRC these came from inside a printer. From paper feeder motor leads(?) .
Most likely an MnZn material.  Those are more common.  If you have more of these cores, you can test by holding one (with an insulating handle) in any form of spark (from spark coil or flyback or etc.).  I you can make arc jump to one corner of bead and exit other corner, it is MnZn.  If arc goes around bead (along bead surface), then it is NiZn.
David Knierim

Offline Rafft

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 06, 2023, 05:47:07 AM »
My most likely answer to what might be my problem is on your 3rd qoute.

Im using a gapped EE core (for L= around 14uH) and 33R, from the stock UD phase lead(variable L, 51R). And BACK to using stock UD comparator circuit.

Things ive noticed:
*I can start my coil even w/o the initial 'wick'
*triple-transition is absent no matter how I tweak inductor value

I think too little phase lead I presume(?)

Regarding layout, its 2layer board. Low inductance layout as per your suggestion before.

Really cant seem to get rid of that distortion (Ipim) 1v=100Apk. Have also upgraded my bulk cap from 6600uF to 13200uF. My boost also to a max 327Vdc. Scope shots shown with only ~290vdc bus
« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 06:04:13 AM by Rafft »

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 06, 2023, 06:00:09 AM »
*triple-transition is absent no matter how I tweak inductor value
LoneOceans has a good DRSSTC design project page showing triple transitions and phase lead adjustment:
https://www.loneoceans.com/labs/drsstc3/
He initially has excess dead time, making large long triple transitions.  After reducing dead time, triple transition shows up as just a small bump in H-bridge output, not full transitions.  As he says, this is ideal dead time.  If dead time is too short, there will be no hint of triple transition at any phase lead adjustment.  Or, if dead time is sufficient, then phase lead isn't being adjusted across the ideal point.  Either all too little or all too much phase lead (less likely).
David Knierim

Offline Rafft

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 06, 2023, 06:13:16 AM »
Yes Ive been reading that exact artice as well

But what is the reason why lowering the resistor value from 51R to 33R made the coil more 'sensitive' and easier to start(even w/o wick)? Even with 45Vdc on bus, it can start

Going back to using 51R, it has erratic operation(needing wick) but even at 150vdc bus, it still has erratic operation. Turning OFF my boost ckt(discharging the bulk caps) and it will work *just fine* until bus voltage gets too low..

Offline Rafft

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 06, 2023, 08:36:59 PM »
David

I did the 3T+1T bead for the hi-sw. All gate res are equal(hi lo)

It must have done something because now coil again needs 'wick' to operate.

Done some adjustments as well on the phase lead. Removed secondary, using only primary & mmc. This was done in regular DR mode. No ramp supply. Test with 45vdc bus. DR interruptor. Yellow(fullbr output) blue(Iprim)

Adjustments where done to get the cleanest Iprim waveform
While also noting the bridge output 'peaks'.

Here are the results. W/c of the 2 shots is better?

Edit
Added 3 more images. Iprim cleaned up a bit  :)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 03:36:39 AM by Rafft »

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 07, 2023, 03:59:02 AM »
It must have done something because now coil again needs 'wick' to operate.
UD2.7 startup at low Vbus is inherently marginal.  Depends on first half-cycle generating enough feedback to trigger second half-cycle.  Required feedback voltage depends on diode Vf of the back-to-back clamp diodes, which is temperature dependent.  You can improve startup by adding resistors across the two IGBTs that are off during the first half cycle of each burst.  That way MMC is charged to opposite state, making larger first-half-cycle signal.

Here are the results. W/c of the 2 shots is better?
Hard to say.  Both are likely OK.  Duty cycle looks close to 50%, but there must be enough difference to cause the significant difference between rising and falling edges of H-Bridge output.  Would be a bit easier to tell looking at each H-Bridge output separately rather than the difference between the two.  No way in these images to determine if the two outputs contribute equally to shape of transitions.  In an ideal world, H-Bridge outputs are identical (except for 180 degree phase shift) and rising edges look exactly like inverted falling edges.  Real world examples can come close, but often don't.
David Knierim

Offline Rafft

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 07, 2023, 04:18:20 AM »
1st photo was using 56R(LR on input) for phase lead & triple transition present. 2nd photo was using 33R & just a hint of the triple transition. Both adjust to have minimum spikes.

I do recall I had a trimmer to adjust duty ratio for MAX913. Will go check on that

Thanks

Edit
Here are scope shots of Vce. 45vbus.DR mode.no secondary
Phase Lead adjusted to have minimum spike(fullbr output)

1 low
2 low
2 high
1 high
Output from comparator. Max913 pin#7(out) 50% duty. Inv_out is on pin#8(edit-sorry for that)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 10:00:36 PM by Rafft »

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 08, 2023, 06:13:32 AM »
Edit
Here are scope shots of Vce. 45vbus.DR mode.no secondary
Phase Lead adjusted to have minimum spike(fullbr output)

1 low
2 low
The two low Vce captures are all that is needed.  Avoids scope ground capacitance loading H-Bridge output.  Falling edge of low Vce should be identical to rising edge of high Vce.  Differences in your captures prove that scope ground loading is affecting measurements at least some.

There is still a significant difference between rising and falling edges.  Duty cycle seems close to 50%.  Slightly above 50% on Max913 pin#7(inv out) capture you show.  Not sure that is enough to explain differences in H-Bridge outputs.  I wonder if your four IGBTs aren't all the same inside.  Perhaps some have more gate capacitance or have slower turn-off times.  Looks like more dead time on 1 rising edges and a bit more on 2 falling edges, with less on 1 falling and 2 rising.  (I think you said that all gate resistors are identical, as is recommended.)

These all look good enough even though not quite symmetric.  I'd perhaps aim for slightly more phase lead to compensate for IGBTs slowing down when hot, even though spikes will be a bit higher initially.
David Knierim

Offline Rafft

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 08, 2023, 06:20:22 AM »
Thanks for checking

Yes all IGBT are of same batch(on order). Yes all gate res to be the same.

Btw how should lo Vce look like? Almost/no spike?

Should I just remove 3T +1T? And just make it 1T?

'Aim for more phase lead' ,is it literally like more R or more L value at feedback input?

« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 06:26:30 AM by Rafft »

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #150 on: January 08, 2023, 06:49:14 AM »
es all IGBT are of same batch(on order).
I was just wondering.  If the batch are counterfeit, perhaps they aren't all identical inside even if from same "batch".  I'm just struggling to explain why there's differences between the two H-Bridge outputs.  Differences between rising and falling could be the slight duty cycle deviation from 50%, but even that seems questionable.  Or, perhaps there is enough difference in GDT + leads leakage inductance between the four outputs to make a difference.

Btw how should lo Vce look like? Almost/no spike?
Ideally, as you adjust phase lead, there will be a point where there is a small triple-transition.  As phase lead is adjusted slightly higher, that triple transition will fade to just a bump.  There is likely to be a small spike after each edge as opposite IGBT diode turns on.  No large spikes.

Should I just remove 3T +1T? And just make it 1T?
If 3T is adding significantly to GDT lead length, then it might be an issue.  However, if leads are twisted pair through 3T ferrite, length isn't likely to add enough inductance to be significant.

'Aim for more phase lead' ,is it literally like more R or more L value at feedback input?
Phase lead is determined by L/R.  More lead is either more L or less R.
David Knierim

Offline Rafft

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 08, 2023, 06:58:59 AM »
Thanks again David

My gdt leads are as short as can be possible.

I was thinking maybe add more gate res... Because D+R certainly fixxed the undershoot(bridge output)

Regarding phase lead, I will user a higher inductor value and keep the 33R(or I might try 22R if my junkparts have)

Offline Rafft

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 08, 2023, 07:58:29 AM »
David

/>
1 lo Vce
2 lo Vce (why so high spike?)
3 bridge output(yellow) and blue(Iprim)

Is this ok now? Or should I add more phase lead? Iprim looks clean enough
« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 08:08:11 AM by Rafft »

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 08, 2023, 07:28:44 PM »
2 lo Vce (why so high spike?)
Might be just IGBT package inductance.  Even with perfect H-bridge construction, TO247 packages have about 13nH lead inductance.  Internal IGBT anti-parallel diode forward recovery time may be contributing.  This ~30V spike will likely grow some with higher current.  Even if it grows to 100V, you have sufficient margin between Vbus and 600V IGBT rating.

Is this ok now? Or should I add more phase lead? Iprim looks clean enough
Yes, I think it is good enough.  No need to obsess with elusive perfection.

Video nicely shows the normal Vbus ring as interrupter turns off.  Also shows how residual H-bridge output voltages changes, which is one factor in why startup sometimes works and sometimes doesn't at low Vbus voltage.
David Knierim

Offline Rafft

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 11, 2023, 04:58:18 PM »
Few component tweaks & phase lead re-adjust did give me a small performance increase. 12mF bus cap. 150Apk@300vdc bus. That bigass topload really makes the spark look tiny .... And those tiny twigs ruin the sword. Wonder if high k has something to do with it

Module next to coil (& inverter) is my boost-buck.

Thanks again David  :)

« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 05:30:24 PM by Rafft »

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 12, 2023, 03:13:07 AM »
Great performance!  Always nice to see success.

Wonder if high k has something to do with it
I don't think so.  I think most QCW coils have high coupling, certainly much higher than conventional DRSSTCs.  In general, I think higher is better for QCW.  However, my only real QCW experience is with my failed low-frequency experiment.  I believe its issues were due to 100kHz (and eventually due to insulation failure), not due to its 0.9 coupling factor.

Edit:  Bit more thought leads me to the possibility that lower coupling could have one advantage.  More energy stored in primary could smooth over imperfections in buck converter ramp smoothness.  However, lower coupling will make energy transfer from primary to secondary change more as arc grows and changes secondary frequency.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 03:22:30 AM by davekni »
David Knierim

Offline Rafft

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 12, 2023, 09:59:42 AM »
Hi David

Sorry to be back again.. But.. Im here to learn  ;. More
Ive read on others posts, ZVS tuning..so I will try. Gifted with a proper scope & I should need to use it properly!

vbus 45vdc
Yellow(Vce lo sw)
Blue(Vge lo sw)

This is a problem, right?  Thats why the spike. Looks like igbt needs to switch off earlier? Or is this something else? Gate drive looks non-symetrical(?) Or I should probably accept the fact im using counterfk igbts  ;D

Last image; higher rep rate drsstc int
Yellow(Vce) blue(Vge) cyan(Iprim)

Last last 2 images. I removed the big bead 3T. And removed the extra wires going to HI sw.but installed a teeny tiny bead instead. 1T. Your right, almost no difference w beads. 2nd photo is w bridge output and Iprim

Regarding gate resistors, with UD2.7(output) , is 1/4watt enough?

EDIT:
Bit more thought leads me to the possibility that lower coupling could have one advantage.  More energy stored in primary could smooth over imperfections in buck converter ramp smoothness.  However, lower coupling will make energy transfer from primary to secondary change more as arc grows and changes secondary frequency.

by how much lower? like .1 or .2? last time I checked mine was around .6. lower coupling WILL increase Iprim(maybe >200Apk) if trying to get same output. everything is in a balance.

everything from coupling k/lower-upper poles/size of torroid/ratio (of primary L and MMC C, big or small values). regarding the buck converter ramp smoothness, I havent touched anything on the resonator part, just the gate res/L in hi side phase lead/phase lead adjustment. thats why my previous was I could get it to ramp-up from zero, to the recent ramp w 'blip' on the start.

Ive made mine to achieve long sparks with minimum primary current I could give it. my OCD though is setup for 200Apk

btw hows your HF(?) QCW coming along?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 02:07:35 PM by Rafft »

Offline Rafft

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 12, 2023, 06:36:35 PM »
I will just continue here  :)

Now I understood more

**Initial scoping
**Replaced gate resistor values(lower R), faster turn-on perhaps(?)
**Replaced phaselead resistor(lesser phaselead)worst ringing Vce(yellow) Vge(cyan) Iprim(magenta). Also noting the earlier ON of Vge
**Replaced again higher gate resistor. Adding more phaselead. Now Vge can be seen turning on just in time before Vce switches off
**Iprim(magenta) bridge output(yellow)

I hope Im correct on what I see on scope

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 13, 2023, 05:36:32 AM »
Nice detail in your scope captures!  I appreciate the zoomed-in shots being added (100ns/div), and the ones with current centered and scaled up to make zero-crossing points easier to see.  Takes me less time to analyze your scope images now.

This is a problem, right?  Thats why the spike. Looks like igbt needs to switch off earlier? Or is this something else? Gate drive looks non-symetrical(?) Or I should probably accept the fact im using counterfk igbts  ;D
Actually, I think these initial scope traces look quite good.  The positive spike on Vce is due to some combination of H-bridge wiring inductance (including or perhaps mostly IGBT package lead inductance) and internal IGBT antiparallel diode forward recovery time.  (Counterfeit IGBT parts may have slow diodes.)  Low-side IGBT is turning off before current reaches zero, exactly as it should.  Remaining current causes rising edge of Vce.  When Vce reaches Vbus (45V), diode of high-side IGBT clamps it to Vbus.  Delay in diode turn-on (forward recovery time) and/or inductance allows Vce to spike above Vbus for ~50ns.  I don't think that will cause any problems.  Following the spike, notice that there is another 60-70ns plateau then a small drop in Vce.  This is high-side IGBT diode forward drop changing to IGBT on-state Vce as current passes through zero and changes polarity.  This brief plateau and small drop demonstrates the desired ZVS turn-on condition.

Regarding gate resistors, with UD2.7(output) , is 1/4watt enough?
Probably not enough power.  However, many small details can affect power.  Not easy to calculate with any simple formula.  One way to estimate is to measure UD2.7 driver FET power (current times voltage) consumption (or perhaps total +24V power if hard to separate).  Worst-case half of that power will end up in gate resistors, so 1/8th per resistor.  More likely less than that, perhaps 1/16th of UD2.7 output FET power per gate resistor.

by how much lower? like .1 or .2? last time I checked mine was around .6. lower coupling WILL increase Iprim(maybe >200Apk) if trying to get same output. everything is in a balance.
Wow, is your coil coupling really 0.6?  That high is difficult to achieve without secondary-to-primary arcing.  Other QCW coils I've seen on the forum range from 0.35 to 0.55.  0.55 coil required ferrite core to get that high.  I wouldn't go below 0.35 minimum.

btw hows your HF(?) QCW coming along?
Slowly as always.  Some work last October and November, then a break for Christmas etc.  Hard to host family when my dining room table is filled with project material.  Hope to have it operational by summer.

**Replaced gate resistor values(lower R), faster turn-on perhaps(?)
Yes, faster turn-on, which reduces dead-time given same turn-off time (which isn't quite accurate due to higher loading on UD2.7 and GDT).  Rising edge still has sufficient phase lead for clean transition.  Falling edge doesn't complete Vce transition before low-side IGBT turns on.  That causes the noise on falling edges.

**Replaced phaselead resistor(lesser phaselead)worst ringing Vce(yellow) Vge(cyan) Iprim(magenta). Also noting the earlier ON of Vge
Yes, made falling edge even worse.  Vce barely starts to fall before low-side IGBT turns on.  Current is so close to 0 by the time high-side IGBT turns off that it can't effectively cause low-side Vce to drop (high-side Vce to increase).

**Replaced again higher gate resistor. Adding more phaselead. Now Vge can be seen turning on just in time before Vce switches off
This is best adjustment yet.  At least best under these conditions.  Conditions in your first post have a bit more spike due to a bit more phase lead, so current is a bit farther before zero at turn-off.  That margin might be helpful if IGBTs slow down significantly as they get hot (normal behavior for IGBTs and most silicon devices).  On the other hand, higher bus voltage reduces IGBT capacitance.  Lower capacitance might add just enough margin for slowdown due to heat.  Difficult to know exactly where perfection is.  Either this state or the one of your first post of this pair is probably just fine.  Seems that you are learning a lot with this drive for perfection.  That part is good.  Don't get obsessed with perfection as I too-often do.
David Knierim

Offline Rafft

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 16, 2023, 01:43:48 PM »
David

I know this is probably fine by now but.. When phase lead tuning, whats 'best' to watch out for? Get minimum 'spike' (yellow,Vce) or the ringing(of Vce) when Vge(cyan) turns ON?

Or just disregard that ringing of Vce(Vge turn-on) b/c its insignificant already(?)

High Voltage Forum

« Reply #159 on: January 16, 2023, 01:43:48 PM »

* Recent Topics and Posts

post Re: Kaizer VTTC 1
[Vacuum Tube Tesla Coils (VTTC)]
Mads Barnkob
Today at 10:23:02 AM
post Re: Capacitor in Parallel with Primary Coil
[Beginners]
Mads Barnkob
Today at 10:17:34 AM
post Capacitor in Parallel with Primary Coil
[Beginners]
FPS
Today at 10:01:41 AM
post Re: Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
Today at 04:47:35 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
Today at 03:59:27 AM
post Re: Kaizer VTTC 1
MRMILSTAR
March 28, 2024, 09:15:11 PM
post Re: capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 28, 2024, 01:01:12 PM
post Re: Big Coil Build Log
[Dual Resonant Solid State Tesla coils (DRSSTC)]
flyingperson23
March 28, 2024, 05:47:34 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
davekni
March 28, 2024, 04:45:07 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 28, 2024, 04:18:27 AM
post Push Pull VTTC
janno288
March 28, 2024, 01:10:08 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 27, 2024, 10:54:52 PM
post Re: CM400 Induction Heater
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 27, 2024, 11:53:42 AM
post Re: OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
davekni
March 27, 2024, 05:14:36 AM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:47:48 AM
post Re: DRSSTC Questions
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:41:59 AM
alan sailer
March 27, 2024, 12:04:34 AM
post Re: Super flat QCW simulation (does this look reasonable?)
toooldforthis
March 26, 2024, 11:08:14 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 11:07:20 PM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 10:46:29 PM
post OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
Saattvik24
March 26, 2024, 09:03:43 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 08:46:59 PM
flyingperson23
March 26, 2024, 05:02:18 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 03:16:03 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 26, 2024, 01:41:49 PM
post Re: Benjamin's DRSSTC 2 in progress
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 04:48:22 AM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 26, 2024, 04:16:37 AM
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:16:24 AM
post Re: Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:13:02 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:00:43 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 03:19:18 AM
thedoc298
March 26, 2024, 01:50:42 AM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 08:05:02 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 25, 2024, 07:41:29 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 06:45:46 PM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 05:44:25 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 25, 2024, 04:47:17 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 04:27:22 PM
post Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 25, 2024, 03:57:34 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 25, 2024, 02:06:41 PM
post Re: Odd MOSFET Driver Behavior
[Solid State Tesla Coils (SSTC)]
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 04:43:25 AM
davekni
March 25, 2024, 02:39:40 AM
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 12:47:09 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:36:32 PM
post Re: My completed 14-stage Cockroft-Walton voltage multiplier
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:27:24 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 24, 2024, 04:25:23 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 10:47:35 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 09:30:21 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 04:34:31 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 03:04:25 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 01:38:34 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 04:20:03 AM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:54:30 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:05:57 AM
post capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 22, 2024, 11:45:03 PM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 22, 2024, 11:30:09 PM
post Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 22, 2024, 10:20:35 PM
post Re: Where's all this voltage coming from?
[Spark Gap Tesla Coils (SGTC)]
Benbmw
March 22, 2024, 09:21:13 PM
post Re: What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
AstRii
March 22, 2024, 03:37:11 PM
post What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
FPS
March 22, 2024, 05:09:20 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 22, 2024, 03:57:54 AM
davekni
March 22, 2024, 02:59:25 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 06:31:42 PM
post Re: 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
rikkitikkitavi
March 21, 2024, 03:08:01 PM
post Re: [WTS] IGBT, Ferrite, Capacitors, Tools, PSU, Industrial components and parts
[Sell / Buy / Trade]
Mads Barnkob
March 21, 2024, 01:37:32 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Alberto
March 21, 2024, 11:42:07 AM
post Re: Phase Lead Questions
davekni
March 21, 2024, 04:09:14 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 02:15:31 AM
post My Homemade Structural Analysis X-Ray Machine
[X-ray]
Luca c.
March 21, 2024, 01:35:40 AM
Saattvik24
March 20, 2024, 10:40:00 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 08:03:41 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 07:51:57 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 10:39:47 AM
davekni
March 20, 2024, 04:09:59 AM
post Re: 160mm DRSSTC II project | Questions
Benjamin Lockhart
March 20, 2024, 01:13:23 AM
Keybored
March 20, 2024, 12:45:16 AM
flyingperson23
March 20, 2024, 12:30:30 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 11:12:24 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:47:49 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:44:19 PM
post Phase Lead Questions
Saattvik24
March 19, 2024, 06:52:09 PM
flyingperson23
March 19, 2024, 05:02:44 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 05:01:41 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 04:31:02 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 03:59:54 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 06:41:39 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 19, 2024, 04:05:49 AM
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 18, 2024, 09:08:35 PM
post Re: Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 09:07:35 PM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 08:57:06 PM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 18, 2024, 03:51:33 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:59:46 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:33:25 PM
post Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 11:02:12 AM
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 02:36:11 AM
post Re: Best forum for vacuum tube amplifiers?
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 17, 2024, 07:42:55 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:15:14 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 05:05:04 AM
davekni
March 17, 2024, 04:50:51 AM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 17, 2024, 04:45:17 AM

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal