Author Topic: BrOdin coil - High power Big sparks!  (Read 46606 times)

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
  • Physicist, engineer (electronic), and hobbiest
    • View Profile
Re: BrOdin coil - High power Big sparks!
« Reply #160 on: November 07, 2021, 08:11:19 PM »
They seem to be holding up so far, even at 2500A primary current limit. IIRC, the mmc is only built at 750ish Arms, so maybe these caps aren't all that bad after all?
If  750Arms is the capacitor rating, you are likely fine.  2500Apeak is 1770Arms during full current (pulse-skip operation) enable pulses.  750Arms corresponds to 18% duty cycle of 1770Arms.

I cranked the primary current limit up to 2500A because YOLO, SEND IT, LFG! I am sick of burning secondary coils up, something else break please! But nothing blew up this time, guess I'll have to wait a little longer to rebuild the bridge!
The quandary seems to be how to get arcs farther away from the coil while keeping your beautiful toroid.  Perhaps the solution is a large tapered breakout point, large enough to both add some capacitance and to move arcs farther away.  Perhaps a variation on something I'd suggested earlier:  Use a 2" x 4' x 8' styrofoam insulation board (or two laminated to get 4" thickness).  Cut into a tear-drop shape, 8' long to the point and 4' diameter at the other end.  Round edges and cover with foil.  Add a breakout rod extension past the point.  May need some counterweight at the round end of the teardrop to keep it balanced on top of your toroid.
David Knierim

Offline fh89

• High Voltage Experimenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 09, 2021, 05:17:25 AM »
They seem to be holding up so far, even at 2500A primary current limit. IIRC, the mmc is only built at 750ish Arms, so maybe these caps aren't all that bad after all?
If  750Arms is the capacitor rating, you are likely fine.  2500Apeak is 1770Arms during full current (pulse-skip operation) enable pulses.  750Arms corresponds to 18% duty cycle of 1770Arms.

I appreciate the insight as always! There's more headroom than I realized on the cap rating. Hopefully it will last a decent amount of time!

I cranked the primary current limit up to 2500A because YOLO, SEND IT, LFG! I am sick of burning secondary coils up, something else break please! But nothing blew up this time, guess I'll have to wait a little longer to rebuild the bridge!
The quandary seems to be how to get arcs farther away from the coil while keeping your beautiful toroid.  Perhaps the solution is a large tapered breakout point, large enough to both add some capacitance and to move arcs farther away.  Perhaps a variation on something I'd suggested earlier:  Use a 2" x 4' x 8' styrofoam insulation board (or two laminated to get 4" thickness).  Cut into a tear-drop shape, 8' long to the point and 4' diameter at the other end.  Round edges and cover with foil.  Add a breakout rod extension past the point.  May need some counterweight at the round end of the teardrop to keep it balanced on top of your toroid.

As silly as I know this sounds, the trade off in aesthetics just isn't worth it to me. I do appreciate the creative suggestions though! Next coil will have a properly sized toroid, but I'm content now with where this one is at. I will still experiment a bit with a slightly shorter and also a very short breakout point as well as elevating the coil, but aside from that I'm calling it a finished project.

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
    • Kaizer Power Electronics
« Reply #162 on: November 09, 2021, 07:02:44 PM »
Being from a 3 phase country, its just so unreal to see someone pull 350A from a 240VAC output!

If you have forced air cooling on the MMC, it will last a long time. A thing I thought about, was to never cut the leads of axial MMC capacitors, but curl them up in a spiral, to use as a heat sink. As 66% of heat in a axial capacitor is radiated out of the ends and especially the leads. Only 33% is radiated from the round large surface.

Can I use one of your pictures to add your coil to my list of featured coils on kaizerpowerelectronics.dk ? I think I have asked about this before, but have forgot to actually add it :)
https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk - Tesla coils, high voltage, pulse power, audio and general electronics
https://www.youtube.com/KaizerPowerElectronicsDk60/join - Please consider supporting the forum, websites and youtube channel!

Offline fh89

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 09, 2021, 08:13:33 PM »
Being from a 3 phase country, its just so unreal to see someone pull 350A from a 240VAC output!

Yes, It's quite amazing that the coil can draw so much power!

If you have forced air cooling on the MMC, it will last a long time.

I think I have that covered! Six 120mm 240V fans on the MMC

A thing I thought about, was to never cut the leads of axial MMC capacitors, but curl them up in a spiral, to use as a heat sink. As 66% of heat in a axial capacitor is radiated out of the ends and especially the leads. Only 33% is radiated from the round large surface.

I did something along these lines, I soldered the leads to a thick 1/8th" x 1/2" (3mm x 12mm) copper busbars for heatsinking of the leads:
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

I give up. I tried 47 times to get this attachment to work, but for some reason it just says  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ] every time, even though the first photo above works!
Photo of MMC below

Can I use one of your pictures to add your coil to my list of featured coils on kaizerpowerelectronics.dk ? I think I have asked about this before, but have forgot to actually add it :)

Yes, please feel free to use any of my photos! I think this one is my favorite though!

Also, here is a photo dump of all of my construction photos (some of these photos show mistakes that were later corrected):
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap7oF5iAXsqR_Q4Ll1D90VbZBSRI?e=13UIZi

« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 04:32:37 AM by fh89 »

Offline futurist

• Global Moderator
  • High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 09, 2021, 11:41:16 PM »
Wow those are really impressive streamers!

That 350A current draw reminds me of mr. Photon, a plug straight to the National Grid? :D

Offline Kizmo

• Administrator
  • High Voltage Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: November 22, 2021, 06:55:08 PM »
This is just so cool to see!

Pulse skipping driver on a big coil, lovely!

Offline fh89

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 22, 2021, 07:13:14 PM »
Wow those are really impressive streamers!

That 350A current draw reminds me of mr. Photon, a plug straight to the National Grid? :D

This is just so cool to see!

Pulse skipping driver on a big coil, lovely!

Really appreciate it coming from you guys! Been busy with other projects, but hope to get the coil fired up again soon and get some more video!

Offline Kizmo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 22, 2021, 07:56:40 PM »
This makes my brute force approach (BiggerDR) to seem like waste of silicon.

Offline patracy

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 27, 2021, 06:06:59 AM »
I've enjoyed reading about this coil.  So much that I went out and purchased a few of those CM600's myself.  Now to find a driver and a few other bits.  Maybe I can offload some of the stuff I have to start funding that build.

Offline fh89

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 07, 2022, 08:25:56 AM »
Well after a long hiatus, BrOdin coil is back, with yet another new and improved secondary coil. The last secondary coil (secondary #3) burned up yet again with racing sparks.

Aftermath:

So secondary #4 was wound with a few changes to hopefully eliminate the racing sparks for good. I applied a base coat of epoxy on the bare secondary and wound the new coil while the epoxy was still slightly soft so that the wire would hopefully sink in slightly and provide extra insulation. 3 coats of epoxy were applied on top giving a thick and even finish. Coupling was also reduced to .141 by starting the winding higher up on the form.

1st runs on new secondary:

Had to cut it short because it was a little too breezy for comfort and the wind was blowing the streamers toward the secondary. I did not want to risk smoking another one so soon, so shut it down to fight another day.

I was also tripping my 100A breaker for the first time. This did not happen before, even when drawing 350A+ for 30ish seconds. Now the breaker is tripping after 12 - 15 seconds at maximum power, so I must be getting more power throughput and drawing more current. Didn't have time to set up the ammeter this time around but will get a measurement next time for sure!

« Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 08:32:42 AM by fh89 »

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
  • Physicist, engineer (electronic), and hobbiest
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 07, 2022, 06:46:44 PM »
Impressive run!

I'm guessing that another much-larger-diameter ground strike rail around the primary would further improve survival of your secondary.  If I recall correctly from previous videos, your racing spark issues were often triggered by a normal arc from the top hitting your existing strike rail and/or case first.  That may be making enough local hot plasma and distorted electric field to then trigger racing arcs.  A new strike rail could be a separate loop set into place after moving your coil to operating position.  Avoids issues with a larger diameter initial base during transportation.
Of course, this is just my guess at something to help.  I added larger ground strike rails to my DRSSTC at the same time as more varnish layers and slightly reduced coupling.  Can't say which of those changes were most effective at fixing my initial racing-arc issues.

Hope you find a good day when wind is blowing away from your coil.  May further extend arc length.
David Knierim

Offline fh89

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 08, 2022, 07:54:27 AM »
As always, great suggestion Dave. I'm going to run with this one, seems like cheap insurance to prevent yet another very time-costly part from going up in smoke yet again. Getting pretty good at winding secondary coils, but I wouldn't mind waiting a few years to put my skills to the test again!

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 08, 2022, 09:43:38 PM »
That is some movie special effects level video production you are getting with that doom machine of a Tesla coil! Sparks flying from the base and setting stuff on fire.

I wish I could be there in person to feel that beast running.

I guess you have removed all my doubt about if I should build some freewheeling drivers or not :)
https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk - Tesla coils, high voltage, pulse power, audio and general electronics
https://www.youtube.com/KaizerPowerElectronicsDk60/join - Please consider supporting the forum, websites and youtube channel!

Offline fh89

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 09, 2022, 07:06:52 AM »
That is some movie special effects level video production you are getting with that doom machine of a Tesla coil! Sparks flying from the base and setting stuff on fire.

I wish I could be there in person to feel that beast running.

I guess you have removed all my doubt about if I should build some freewheeling drivers or not :)

Thanks, Mads! This video was shot on my new Samsung s22+ in 4k, looks miles better than my gopro or DSLR. I would love to see more large coils with freewheeling drivers, I'm sure you could build something impressive!

Offline fh89

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 15, 2022, 06:58:32 AM »

This one is frustrating. Might be a while before the frustration wears off to give it another go. So much work into a secondary coil only to get maybe a minute of total runtime on it. Not sure what exactly happened, but looks like primary to secondary flashover? Or looks like it could be the strike rail flashing over to the secondary? And it happened I turned the pulse frequency down, maybe pulling it out of tune? All suggestions and comments to prevent this next time welcome.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 07:03:55 AM by fh89 »

Offline Maju

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 15, 2022, 11:43:05 AM »
Hi

It must be incredibly frustrating  :(

Leaving aside the potential tuning and coupling issues, the first thing I would try is to cover the primary. 1 cm plexiglass plate in the shape of a circle with a minimum radius of 10cm greater than the primary with a safety ring. It's even better when it's a full disc where the secondary does not go through the big hole but is standing on it. I know that for these voltages 1 cm of plexiglass is a rare obstacle. But in my experience it helps, the ionized air above the primary is somewhat cut off from the secondary.

Another solution (extreme, but not so stupid with your scale and probably the most effective) is this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJzOi0dfyfE

I saw another interesting solution on the secondary but I did not test it and I would have to find a photo on the internet  ;)

Offline fh89

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 15, 2022, 09:12:15 PM »
Hi

It must be incredibly frustrating  :(

Leaving aside the potential tuning and coupling issues, the first thing I would try is to cover the primary. 1 cm plexiglass plate in the shape of a circle with a minimum radius of 10cm greater than the primary with a safety ring. It's even better when it's a full disc where the secondary does not go through the big hole but is standing on it. I know that for these voltages 1 cm of plexiglass is a rare obstacle. But in my experience it helps, the ionized air above the primary is somewhat cut off from the secondary.

Another solution (extreme, but not so stupid with your scale and probably the most effective) is this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJzOi0dfyfE

I saw another interesting solution on the secondary but I did not test it and I would have to find a photo on the internet  ;)

I would be interested in seeing that other solution. I would hate to put so much time and effort into the grooved secondary only to have it burn up again.

Looking closer at the damage and frame by frame, I am pretty sure it was a strike rail to secondary flashover.

The primary is fully covered by a polycarbonate disc, but the disc was destroyed in this incident and I have to get a new one made.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 09:15:11 PM by fh89 »

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 15, 2022, 09:26:50 PM »

This one is frustrating. Might be a while before the frustration wears off to give it another go. So much work into a secondary coil only to get maybe a minute of total runtime on it. Not sure what exactly happened, but looks like primary to secondary flashover? Or looks like it could be the strike rail flashing over to the secondary? And it happened I turned the pulse frequency down, maybe pulling it out of tune? All suggestions and comments to prevent this next time welcome.

With reference to this thread ( https://highvoltageforum.net/index.php?topic=113.0 ) about DRSSTC inverter vs. secondary impedance, a inequality equation is proposed. When I ran the numbers of all my DRSSTCs builds, my DRSSTC1 stood out with a higher impedance on the inverter side than the secondary side. DRSSTC1 has been harder to tune and does NOT like low BPS.

Others coils do not exhibit the same low BPS hatred, not that they love it, its pretty small sparks, but at least they do not make flash-overs / racing sparks from it.

So what do you get on either side of this equation? Vmax/Imax < k*sqrt(L/C) ?

Another possibility, however not that documented and what ultimately led Kizmo to make the space wound coil was the "whiplash" theory. That there could be a wave front travelling so fast, from a heavy ground strike, that it fails at within the lower 20% of the secondary coil. I collected some information about that here (scroll down to the whiplash part): https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk/tesla-coils/drsstc-design-guide/grounding-circuit-protection-and-emi/

Offline Hydron

• Administrator
  • High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 15, 2022, 10:25:20 PM »
I also ran it frame by frame, saw something light up beneath the primary a few times but not immediately before the big secondary<->strike-rail arc.
There looks to be another arc underneath the coil on the first flashover frame - do you know what this is? Could it be primary<->strike-rail?

As for mitigation, not sure winding in grooves (or spaced winding with fishing line or something between turns) would directly help with a strike-rail<->secondary arc (rather than secondary<->secondary, which spaced windings should majorly mitigate), though I guess it could keep the voltage gradient down a bit at the bottom of the coil. What might help is something to make the ends of the strike rail less sharp, as that seems to be the starting point - could be as simple as a brass knob/ball on each end of the gap?

Alternatively, it might be possible to make a strike rail hit trip the OCD - just put a CT on the braid going to the strike rail, and set it up so that it would trip an OCD in the traditional (non-freewheeling) style. Note it would only need a handful of turns compared to the normal CT for OCD - you'd be trying to trip on any strike rail arcs at any current level that's distinguishable from interference from the operating coil. This would be a bit of a pain to do with a UD+, as you'd need to dig into the source VHDL to add the feature and also patch in a second OCD circuit/input, but it's far from impossible.

Offline Maju

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 15, 2022, 10:28:44 PM »

I would be interested in seeing that other solution. I would hate to put so much time and effort into the grooved secondary only to have it burn up again.

Looking closer at the damage and frame by frame, I am pretty sure it was a strike rail to secondary flashover.

The primary is fully covered by a polycarbonate disc, but the disc was destroyed in this incident and I have to get a new one made.

Finding a photo with this solution is very difficult (the photo was very old), but it is about pasting by covering Epoxy plexi discs on the secondary (with cooper) every several centimeters.
Something like this:

Your covering plate is way to small. You should do something like Phillip Slawinski did. Look on his oversized primary cover plate - it covers whole primary with safety ring:

High Voltage Forum

« Reply #179 on: August 15, 2022, 10:28:44 PM »

* Recent Topics and Posts

post Re: Medium Drsstc question
[Dual Resonant Solid State Tesla coils (DRSSTC)]
flyingperson23
Today at 08:04:16 PM
post Re: First DRSSTC SKM100
Benjamin Lockhart
Today at 06:48:05 PM
post Re: Game changing tesla coil secondary winding suggestions
[General Chat]
Michelle_
Today at 06:18:40 PM
post Re: Small-ish 3D printed SGTC via cheap ZVS flyback build, humbly asking a couple ?s
[Spark Gap Tesla Coils (SGTC)]
Michelle_
Today at 06:14:53 PM
post Re: 3D printed mini-slayer: world's weakest tesla coil
[Solid State Tesla Coils (SSTC)]
unrealcrafter2
Today at 05:44:44 PM
post Re: Small-ish 3D printed SGTC via cheap ZVS flyback build, humbly asking a couple ?s
MRMILSTAR
Today at 03:12:12 PM
post Re: Drsstc voltage spike question
unrealcrafter2
Today at 02:28:01 PM
Saattvik24
Today at 01:56:26 PM
Michelle_
Today at 06:50:47 AM
post Re: IKY150N65EH7, is it good for DRSSTC
Anders Mikkelsen
Today at 04:57:47 AM
ethanwu0131
Today at 03:40:53 AM
flyingperson23
Today at 01:31:17 AM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
April 15, 2024, 11:19:52 PM
post 3D printed mini-slayer: world's weakest tesla coil
[Solid State Tesla Coils (SSTC)]
Michelle_
April 15, 2024, 11:10:19 PM
[General Chat]
alan sailer
April 15, 2024, 11:04:19 PM
post Re: Ignitron trigger drive ideas?
[Capacitor Banks]
Twospoons
April 15, 2024, 11:02:05 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
April 15, 2024, 10:57:59 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
April 15, 2024, 10:55:46 PM
post Re: Return of Electronics Flea Market in "Silicon Valley"
[Sell / Buy / Trade]
klugesmith
April 15, 2024, 10:37:32 PM
Saattvik24
April 15, 2024, 10:05:00 PM
post Re: How to get a GE Yokogawa AB40 Sync Scope to rotate without a powerplant.
[Laboratories, Equipment and Tools]
MRMILSTAR
April 15, 2024, 09:28:50 PM
post Ignitron trigger drive ideas?
[Capacitor Banks]
klugesmith
April 15, 2024, 09:06:42 PM
Mads Barnkob
April 15, 2024, 08:46:32 PM
[General Chat]
Benbmw
April 15, 2024, 08:38:39 PM
[General Chat]
sky-guided
April 15, 2024, 08:23:40 PM
post How to get a GE Yokogawa AB40 Sync Scope to rotate without a powerplant.
[Laboratories, Equipment and Tools]
Bobakman
April 15, 2024, 06:43:23 PM
flyingperson23
April 15, 2024, 06:29:10 AM
Michelle_
April 15, 2024, 05:21:53 AM
Michelle_
April 15, 2024, 05:15:33 AM
davekni
April 15, 2024, 04:07:54 AM
davekni
April 15, 2024, 03:49:03 AM
alan sailer
April 14, 2024, 09:46:30 PM
post Small-ish 3D printed SGTC via cheap ZVS flyback build, humbly asking a couple ?s
Michelle_
April 14, 2024, 07:31:00 PM
Saattvik24
April 14, 2024, 02:26:19 PM
post Re: mg75q2ys40 IGBT
Mads Barnkob
April 14, 2024, 07:20:54 AM
Mads Barnkob
April 14, 2024, 07:18:20 AM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
April 13, 2024, 06:46:40 AM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
April 13, 2024, 04:18:42 AM
post Re: Upper and Lower Explosive Limits on Confined Flammable Vapors at -79 C.
[General Chat]
alan sailer
April 13, 2024, 03:24:20 AM
[General Chat]
alan sailer
April 13, 2024, 03:20:46 AM
post Game changing tesla coil secondary winding suggestions
[General Chat]
Michelle_
April 13, 2024, 03:13:22 AM
post Re: Capacitor Blowout
[Sell / Buy / Trade]
lbattraw
April 12, 2024, 09:14:58 PM
post mg75q2ys40 IGBT
thedark
April 12, 2024, 08:40:18 PM
post Re: UD 2.7 OCD LED stays on, no output during inital test
davekni
April 12, 2024, 07:20:30 PM
post Re: Mosfet Buffer Stage Questions
[Beginners]
davekni
April 12, 2024, 07:12:43 PM
post IKY150N65EH7, is it good for DRSSTC
ethanwu0131
April 12, 2024, 04:47:33 PM
Admiral Aaron Ravensdale
April 12, 2024, 11:43:36 AM
post Mosfet Buffer Stage Questions
[Beginners]
Egg
April 12, 2024, 12:49:02 AM
davekni
April 12, 2024, 12:41:16 AM
post Re: Plasma Torid - Class E Self Resonant Dual/Stereo - Plasma Torid Build
davekni
April 12, 2024, 12:22:41 AM
post Re: Capacitor Blowout
[Sell / Buy / Trade]
Michelle_
April 11, 2024, 10:45:53 PM
Admiral Aaron Ravensdale
April 11, 2024, 07:39:30 PM
flyingperson23
April 11, 2024, 07:24:52 PM
post Re: Tesla coil safety questions, risk analysis quantified
[Beginners]
sky-guided
April 11, 2024, 06:09:30 PM
post UD 2.7 OCD LED stays on, no output during inital test
Admiral Aaron Ravensdale
April 11, 2024, 12:55:16 PM
alan sailer
April 11, 2024, 03:40:00 AM
sky-guided
April 11, 2024, 03:05:07 AM
[Beginners]
Michelle_
April 11, 2024, 02:57:33 AM
[Beginners]
alan sailer
April 11, 2024, 01:44:32 AM
[Beginners]
Michelle_
April 11, 2024, 01:31:40 AM
OmGigaTron
April 11, 2024, 01:11:00 AM
[Beginners]
alan sailer
April 11, 2024, 12:58:52 AM
[Beginners]
Michelle_
April 11, 2024, 12:31:37 AM
alan sailer
April 11, 2024, 12:30:21 AM
[Beginners]
alan sailer
April 10, 2024, 11:41:46 PM
[Beginners]
Mads Barnkob
April 10, 2024, 11:33:32 PM
[Beginners]
Michelle_
April 10, 2024, 10:41:33 PM
[Beginners]
MRMILSTAR
April 10, 2024, 10:31:31 PM
post Tesla coil safety questions, risk analysis quantified
[Beginners]
Michelle_
April 10, 2024, 09:56:35 PM
unrealcrafter2
April 10, 2024, 08:59:26 PM
markus
April 10, 2024, 06:35:30 PM
flyingperson23
April 10, 2024, 05:35:14 PM
post Medium Drsstc question
unrealcrafter2
April 10, 2024, 03:07:02 PM
Michelle_
April 10, 2024, 03:42:12 AM
Michelle_
April 10, 2024, 03:41:04 AM
sky-guided
April 10, 2024, 02:50:23 AM
post Re: DRSSTC V1 using BSM1500
Unrealeous
April 10, 2024, 01:32:17 AM
OmGigaTron
April 10, 2024, 01:26:29 AM
OmGigaTron
April 10, 2024, 01:18:35 AM
post Re: Big Coil Big Sparks
Mads Barnkob
April 09, 2024, 07:34:19 PM
flyingperson23
April 09, 2024, 06:14:27 PM
post Re: CM400 Induction Heater
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
April 09, 2024, 06:08:53 PM
markus
April 09, 2024, 05:15:19 PM
Michelle_
April 09, 2024, 05:11:04 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
April 09, 2024, 06:32:16 AM
post DRSSTC V1 using BSM150
Unrealeous
April 09, 2024, 04:04:47 AM
alan sailer
April 09, 2024, 03:27:11 AM
davekni
April 09, 2024, 03:25:47 AM
OmGigaTron
April 09, 2024, 03:01:40 AM
sky-guided
April 09, 2024, 02:46:46 AM
OmGigaTron
April 08, 2024, 09:32:57 PM
OmGigaTron
April 08, 2024, 09:25:11 PM
alan sailer
April 08, 2024, 08:45:15 PM
OmGigaTron
April 08, 2024, 08:24:13 PM
post Big Coil Big Sparks
alan sailer
April 08, 2024, 04:02:48 PM
davekni
April 08, 2024, 03:45:30 AM
post Re: Oversize Snubber Capacitor
thedark
April 08, 2024, 03:35:32 AM
davekni
April 08, 2024, 03:12:45 AM
flyingperson23
April 08, 2024, 03:03:26 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
April 08, 2024, 02:24:41 AM

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal