Author Topic: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)  (Read 65939 times)

Offline coilinator

• High Voltage Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2019, 07:54:30 PM »
Hi High-Voltage Members !

My name is Andi and I was born in Germany, 1994. Did my technical college some years ago and works now as an 5-Axis CNC machinist. I love working with metal but I saved the electronic stuff for my hobby wich I began about the age of 14 I think.
But this was not that easy, there´ve been the WWW but was way to young to use it properly and it was not as good as it is now ^^ So I had to read books or ask my grad dad who also did electronics but real old school (he´s born 1935) but so I learned by heart. As I get older and also the Internet began to developed, it was very simple to do researches about circuits, parts and these things ! And some time I saw something super strange, looked like a piece of pipe with a large metal ring on  top that produces loud, long arcs - some people call it teslacoil ... xDD

Over the years I builded nearly any kind of TC, startet with an regular SGTC, VTTC, SSTC, OLTC, DRSSTC (I+II) and now I´m currently building my first QCW-DRSSTC !  But of course also just started with the little Ignition coils- flybacks NE555 circuits and so on, just step after step. Some times the circuits won´t work and that made me very unhappy but if they do it has allway been the greatest !

Longe time I looked for a place where the people just do the same things, where I can ask my questions and also may give answers to others - so this Forum makes a good impression to me  :D

I wish you an nice day !

Andi

Offline MRMILSTAR

• High Voltage Senior
  • Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2019, 09:00:31 PM »
Some how I missed this thread when I registered. Better late than never!

My name is Steve White. I live in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I am 66 years old. I am a retired electrical engineer with a MSEE (Master of Science in Electrical Engineering) degree. My working life has been in the aerospace industry.  My primary area of work involved the design and implementation of communications equipment for HF, UHF, VHF, and SATCOM. I was mostly concerned with the implementation of RF modems using real-time DSP software and hardware. I also spent some time designing infrared systems.

High voltage is one of many hobbies that I have including astronomy, cars, motorcycles, machining, computers, and hiking. I have my own metal lathe, turret mill, and metal-cutting band saw. They are all manual, not CNC.

I built my first tesla coil, a small VTTC, when I was 16. I have currently built:

1. A small 6L6-based VTTC putting out 0.5" discharges
2. A 8.6" pig-powered RSGTC drawing 6.5 KVA putting out 9-foot streamers
3. An 833A-based VTTC putting out 20 inch streamers in interrupter mode
4. A 20-stage Marx generator capable of 12" sparks
5. A pulsed power generator for coin shrinking, can crushing, and disk launching

My current project is a disk launcher attachment for my pulsed power generator. After that my next project will be a large Cockroft-Walton voltage multiplier.

I came here primarily because 4hv.org is broken or at least the attachment functions are broken.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 09:13:36 PM by MRMILSTAR »
Steve White
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Retired electrical engineer

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
  • Physicist, engineer (electronic), and hobbiest
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2019, 06:48:38 AM »
Just created an account yesterday, so here's my (David Knierim) intro:

So wonderful finding a forum restricted to real science!  A huge "thank you" to moderators!  The only other forum I've posted to is the Soap_Bubble_Wiki.  (That's another fun hubby.)  I'm just a 62 year old kid :)  My passion is getting kids interested in science - where my volunteering time is focused.

A few of my larger projects:
    Coin shrinker - my first high-power project.  Played with launching aluminum disks too.
    Synchronous rotary spark gap Tesla coil, 3kW.  (Initially used array of 48 TRIACs instead of spark gap - lasted for 3 or 4 sparks.)
    Continuous single-resonant 2.5kW coil using two separate H-Bridges from two isolated 120V line cords, transformed to 2kV, then added.  Makes short thick arcs (~40cm) that work really well for coloring with metal-salt-solution breakout points and for making thin steel and aluminum wire into sparklers.
    DRSSTC using 40 TO247 IGBTs (10 parallel for each switch), 2600A peak current (should handle 3500A later), 300V bus for now (450V in the future - only brief tests there), 3kW average (10kW eventually).  Barely running in time for showing 9 days ago at our local Maker Faire.  I've designed and built all circuitry, except for a last-minute MIDI interpreter kit to add live keyboard music.
    With my son Abe, a supersonic ping pong ball launcher.  We now have the Guinness record, making holes through 3/4" plywood.
    440kV Marx generator that fires up to 120 times per second.  Plays tunes at a very-low register.  6kW average input power.
    Magnetic levitation, both AC induction of aluminum plates and permanent magnet levitation of spinning tops (7" float height - perhaps a record).

I spend as much or more time with smaller projects suitable to bring to kid's functions, such as an AC-induction penny launcher/sorter, showing that newer pennies with zinc inside don't conduct as well, so don't go as high.

For work, I'm an engineer at Xerox.  It's a blessing to get paid to have fun designing and inventing!

Joined here to both learn and hopefully contribute information too.  Thank you to Mads Barnkob for pointing me to the coupling factor etc. calculator.  Would have saved me writing my own if I'd known about that a year ago.  Been enjoying learning about vacuum potting too.

My youtube channel is "davekni":  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFic36uGWH-Rfsorg4TQhSQ
I've posted videos of several of my newer projects there.  All my uploaded content is of my science projects.

David Knierim, Wilsonville, Oregon, USA
David Knierim

Offline rustedone

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2019, 05:06:38 PM »
hello everyone.
my name is mahdi. not that is important  ;)  I'm a beginner . and I would love to learn everything about electronics .
my reason for joining is obviously to learn more and exchange the little information i have for now. and mostly for industrial propose.
 I'm working on making a induction forge. for while ... there are two stage that i need to work one .1: power supply and inverter .
I picked a circuit for each one ... but i reaaalllly wish to talk about it with more experienced people... so lets get a long. :)

Offline babass

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2019, 05:13:01 PM »
Hi High voltage members !
I'm babass, 21 years old French guy who wants to make a SSTC with a full H-Bridge IGBT, but has some problems with that I'll explain in another topic. That's will be my first tesla coil.

Offline AstRii

• High Voltage Engineer
  • Czech Technical University in Prague
    • View Profile
    • UHVlab - Tesla Coils | High Voltage | Education
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2019, 01:27:03 AM »
Hello,
My name is Mark i'm from Czech Republic, i am 20 years old and my dream is to build a large DRSSTC to produce 4m+ streamers. I'm pretty much a beginner in electronics but a fast learner ;) :D I've been into electronics for a year now all thanks to cool projects like Tesla coils, Marxs Generators, Coil Guns etc... It's fun for me to do high voltage / high current projects, it's always interesting and educating :D I'm studying Czech Technical University in Prague although i'm more focused on building my tesla coil instead of studying :D Right now i'm developing my first DRSSTC, it's a TO247 IGBT full bridge FGY75N60, the coil is about 60cm tall and once i'll get a 1 meter streamer out of it i will start building my DRSSTC II which will be my large IGBT brick DRSSTC. I'm really thankfull to youtubers like ElectroBOOM, GreatScott and people like Mads, Fabricio Franzoli and Kizmox for sharing their Tesla Coils on Youtube, thanks to you guys i'm interested in electronics even more and i think it's a privilege to understand how DRSSTC works, so.. Thank you! :)
Bc. Marek Novotny
Czech Republic, Czech Technical University in Prague
www.uhvlab.org

Offline dj.cosmo.esq

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2019, 03:43:12 PM »
Greetings earthlings, my name is Courtney but everyone calls me Cosmo. I'm male 39 from southern California. I'm addicted to the wonderful smell of ozone. I've been building coils for 10 years or so. Mostly SGTCs and a couple of SSTCs and I recently bit of more than I can chew. I decided go balls out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and make a DRSSTC. For a while I've followed the work of many like the Steve's (Ward n  Conner) and more recently Mads n loneoceans... I went with an 8in form with 29awg. It's around 2140ish turns and I'm driving 1mbi600px-140 bricks in a half bridge. My first DRSSTC I try driving bricks (stupid I know) but I got a "signal generator assisted" first light but I need to figure out this feedback phenomenon before I blow these bricks up! ಠ_ಠ

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
    • Kaizer Power Electronics
« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2019, 12:28:25 PM »
It almost feels a bit late to welcome Dave, I feel like he have been here for so long, due to his awesome replies and great effort to help people :)

Mahdi and Babass, I look forward to see your projects and how we can help you succeed.

Mark and Courtney, you have come to the right place. Taking on a DRSSTC is quite a mouthful if it includes learning all the basic high frequency high voltage stuff as well, but we are all at your service. I look forward to see you present your projects in details with pictures and asking to good questions about how stuff works!

Welcome all to HVF!
https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk - Tesla coils, high voltage, pulse power, audio and general electronics
https://www.youtube.com/KaizerPowerElectronicsDk60/join - Please consider supporting the forum, websites and youtube channel!

Offline John123

• High Voltage Engineer
  • All the gear, no idea. UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2019, 12:55:34 PM »
I often potter about with electronics and like a bit of the old high voltage stuff, but at the same time I'll often not do anything of the sort for months and even years on end. It's like a hobby I can fall back on.

I do like fixing stuff around the house and for friends and family however, saves a bit of landfill.

Offline soviet_lynx

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2020, 09:19:09 AM »
Hello, I'm a Tesla coil enthusiast from Lanzhou, China. I like electric arc.
My video home page:
https://space.bilibili.com/314951

Some of my works:

Offline milkman2046

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2020, 09:57:54 AM »
Hello, I'm from Jilin, China. I'm a high voltage fan. I like Tesla coil very much.

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
    • Kaizer Power Electronics
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2020, 10:26:54 AM »
Hello, I'm a Tesla coil enthusiast from Lanzhou, China. I like electric arc.

Welcome both new members from China

Could you please make a topic in the Tesla coil section with more details of this coil? It looks huge, I hope it is not just the angle of the picture ;)
https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk - Tesla coils, high voltage, pulse power, audio and general electronics
https://www.youtube.com/KaizerPowerElectronicsDk60/join - Please consider supporting the forum, websites and youtube channel!

Offline soviet_lynx

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2020, 02:15:45 PM »
This DRSSTC is 5 meters high. The diameter of grading ring is 1.5m. The resonance current of primary circuit is 2.5kA. The Electric arc is 5 meters.

Offline SteveN87

• High Voltage Experimenter
  • FPGA, Software Defined Radio, HV (mainly flyback)
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2020, 02:25:20 PM »
Hi, I'm Steve from the UK - a semi-retired electronic/software engineer and a long-time reader of 4hv. I decided to join HVF after reading through the "Transformer (ferrite core)" section, where (as a flyback enthusiast) I found many relevant discussions.

I'm current resurrecting a MOSFET ignition coil driver I used in the 90s - updating it with an IGBT and a better clamp. Will post the circuit if it turns out to be any good.

Offline Nicko

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2020, 10:50:54 PM »
Nick from the UK here - I just checked "the other place" after a long time away to find it moribund, so ended up here!

My degree is in EE and physics, but I only briefly worked as a design engineer before moving into the finance industry, firstly by doing security, then running a financial software house, and latterly overseas in very hot countries.

I've always maintained a decent lab at home in the UK, and have just rebuilt it (it was in an old mid-Victorian building, and the floor collapsed) - there's a bit about the old setup and some of my HV-related projects on "the other place". We did a few of the UK Teslathons and similar stuff, but not for a long time.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 10:54:31 PM by Nicko »

Offline Mysteriousduck

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2020, 05:19:49 AM »
Howdy Yall!

My name is Mike and I'm from Texas. I've always had a fascination with electricity and have built a few induction heating prototypes for loosening stuck bolts, case hardening head bolts, and heat treating exhaust valves. About a decade ago, I built a spark-gap tesla coil from patent drawings and that got me set on a path. Recently, I've been working to build a higher-power induction heater capable of smelting and zone-refining. My degree is in architecture, and I am a year and half from obtaining my license. I love finding new ways to bring technology into my work, and I'm excited to see all of the amazing work members here have done!

Cheers,

Mike

Offline rvpilot

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2020, 02:00:30 AM »
Hello everyone. I'm a retired electrical and mechanical engineer in North Carolina. I have a machine shop and electronics lab at home and love to build all things electrical and mechanical. I haven't had a chance to do too much while building a career and family but nowadays I homeschool my high-school age son who also loves to tinker. I came across this sight because I started doing research into an induction heater. My son takes machining classes at the local community college and his instructor was trying to find an alternate way of heating up his CNC tool holders, rather than purchasing a very expensive induction heating system from the manufacturer (when the tool holders are heated, the hole in the tip expands, the tool bit is placed in and the holder cools down to shrink-fit the part in place).  Anyway, that's how I came here and I'm sure I'll find some very useful information.

But now that I've perused the sight a bit I see a lot more interesting topics I'd like to delve into later. I look forward to chatting with y'all and hope I can be of help to some.

Offline HVZapp

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2020, 10:23:03 AM »
Hello everybody.
As you know, I am new here.(obviously)
I am currently(hah), living in Japan and I LOVE high voltage experiments, especially tesla coils and voltage multipliers.
I am on the way to building 2 tesla coils, one SSTC and a Spark Gap Tesla gun. Although I have quite a history of failed experiments, I just hope it works.
See you guys whenever.

Offline HiVi

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2020, 06:36:02 PM »
Hello everybody,

I come from Slovenia. I am an automotive engineer, studied mechanical engineering in field of mechatronics.
Highly interested in HV and lasers, came here from other forums in search of active communities.
I have some experience in ionothrusters, laser projectors, made and programmed quite few circuitboards and MCUs.
Hope we will enjoy our stay here together.

Best regards,
Borut

Offline curtislemay

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2020, 06:30:47 AM »
Hello! I've wanted to build a tesla coil since 10th grade, but haven't ever actually done it. I've finally started taking intro EE classes in college, and I'm starting to understand enough about coils to actually try building them. I built a Slayer-Exciter that got a 2cm spark, but I'd like to eventually build a musical DRSSTC.

High Voltage Forum

« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2020, 06:30:47 AM »

* Recent Topics and Posts

post Re: Big Coil Build Log
[Dual Resonant Solid State Tesla coils (DRSSTC)]
flyingperson23
Today at 05:47:34 AM
post Re: capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
davekni
Today at 04:45:07 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
Today at 04:18:27 AM
post Push Pull VTTC
[Vacuum Tube Tesla Coils (VTTC)]
janno288
Today at 01:10:08 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 27, 2024, 10:54:52 PM
post Re: CM400 Induction Heater
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 27, 2024, 11:53:42 AM
post Re: OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
davekni
March 27, 2024, 05:14:36 AM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:47:48 AM
post Re: DRSSTC Questions
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:41:59 AM
alan sailer
March 27, 2024, 12:04:34 AM
post Re: Super flat QCW simulation (does this look reasonable?)
toooldforthis
March 26, 2024, 11:08:14 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 11:07:20 PM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 10:46:29 PM
post OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
Saattvik24
March 26, 2024, 09:03:43 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 08:46:59 PM
flyingperson23
March 26, 2024, 05:02:18 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 03:16:03 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 26, 2024, 01:41:49 PM
post Re: Benjamin's DRSSTC 2 in progress
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 04:48:22 AM
post Re: Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 26, 2024, 04:16:37 AM
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:16:24 AM
post Re: Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:13:02 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:00:43 AM
post Re: Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 03:19:18 AM
thedoc298
March 26, 2024, 01:50:42 AM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 08:05:02 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 25, 2024, 07:41:29 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 06:45:46 PM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 05:44:25 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 25, 2024, 04:47:17 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 04:27:22 PM
post Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 25, 2024, 03:57:34 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 25, 2024, 02:06:41 PM
post Re: Odd MOSFET Driver Behavior
[Solid State Tesla Coils (SSTC)]
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 04:43:25 AM
davekni
March 25, 2024, 02:39:40 AM
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 12:47:09 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:36:32 PM
post Re: My completed 14-stage Cockroft-Walton voltage multiplier
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:27:24 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 24, 2024, 04:25:23 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 10:47:35 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 09:30:21 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 04:34:31 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 03:04:25 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 01:38:34 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 04:20:03 AM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:54:30 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:05:57 AM
post capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 22, 2024, 11:45:03 PM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 22, 2024, 11:30:09 PM
post Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 22, 2024, 10:20:35 PM
post Re: Where's all this voltage coming from?
[Spark Gap Tesla Coils (SGTC)]
Benbmw
March 22, 2024, 09:21:13 PM
post Re: What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
AstRii
March 22, 2024, 03:37:11 PM
post What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
FPS
March 22, 2024, 05:09:20 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 22, 2024, 03:57:54 AM
davekni
March 22, 2024, 02:59:25 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 06:31:42 PM
post Re: 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
rikkitikkitavi
March 21, 2024, 03:08:01 PM
post Re: [WTS] IGBT, Ferrite, Capacitors, Tools, PSU, Industrial components and parts
[Sell / Buy / Trade]
Mads Barnkob
March 21, 2024, 01:37:32 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Alberto
March 21, 2024, 11:42:07 AM
post Re: Phase Lead Questions
davekni
March 21, 2024, 04:09:14 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 02:15:31 AM
post My Homemade Structural Analysis X-Ray Machine
[X-ray]
Luca c.
March 21, 2024, 01:35:40 AM
Saattvik24
March 20, 2024, 10:40:00 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 08:03:41 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 07:51:57 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 10:39:47 AM
davekni
March 20, 2024, 04:09:59 AM
post Re: 160mm DRSSTC II project | Questions
Benjamin Lockhart
March 20, 2024, 01:13:23 AM
Keybored
March 20, 2024, 12:45:16 AM
flyingperson23
March 20, 2024, 12:30:30 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 11:12:24 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:47:49 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:44:19 PM
post Phase Lead Questions
Saattvik24
March 19, 2024, 06:52:09 PM
flyingperson23
March 19, 2024, 05:02:44 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 05:01:41 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 04:31:02 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 03:59:54 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 06:41:39 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 19, 2024, 04:05:49 AM
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 18, 2024, 09:08:35 PM
post Re: Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 09:07:35 PM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 08:57:06 PM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 18, 2024, 03:51:33 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:59:46 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:33:25 PM
post Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 11:02:12 AM
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 02:36:11 AM
post Re: Best forum for vacuum tube amplifiers?
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 17, 2024, 07:42:55 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:15:14 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 05:05:04 AM
davekni
March 17, 2024, 04:50:51 AM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 17, 2024, 04:45:17 AM
post 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:17:51 AM
post Where's all this voltage coming from?
Terry
March 17, 2024, 01:29:32 AM
flyingperson23
March 17, 2024, 12:33:06 AM
Keybored
March 16, 2024, 08:46:20 PM
post Re: Bleeder resistor for MMC
Hydron
March 16, 2024, 08:39:24 PM
Hydron
March 16, 2024, 08:21:44 PM
post Best forum for vacuum tube amplifiers?
[General Chat]
yourboi
March 16, 2024, 08:20:13 PM

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal