Author Topic: My First DRSSTC  (Read 18197 times)

Offline sjsimmo

• High Voltage Enthusiast
  • Australia
    • View Profile
My First DRSSTC
« on: November 20, 2018, 05:31:36 AM »
Hello again,

I'm working on a DRSSTC, but am having some problems. Any help would be appreciated  :)

The current Specs:
- FGY75N60SMD full bridge
- 400x90mm secondary, ~2000 turns
- 7 turn primary
- primary resonant frequency ~140khz
- my own driver design (I know, should have just used one of the UD designs...)
- 500hz interrupter 10-200us on-time (will later be replaced with a fibre optic based midi interrupter)

The driver:
The driver is primarily based on the onetesla Gen-1, but I have modified it to include OCD.

The problem:
I am currently operating the coil with the secondary not in place, but primary connected.
When I inject a 100-200 kHz square wave into the driver feedback CT input, the gate drive waveforms seem ok, and the circuit operates as normal, OCD works when current is applied to the OCD CT inputs, system shuts off at zero crossing point when the interrupter goes low etc.

However, when I connect the CT's and apply voltage to the bus, the circuit starts oscillating below 12VDC, but at the wrong frequency! It seems to oscillate at about 250-300 khz (maybe the 2nd harmonic  ??? ). In addition to this, the output of the GDT becomes horribly triangular. placing an oscilloscope probe on the primary coil, shows that the primary circuit voltage isn't ramping up, but is just a constant AC (as expected, considering it's not oscillating at the resonant frequency). The same thing happens as input voltage is ramped from 0-120VDC input (the waveform just grows stronger with larger input voltage).

On a side note, when I tried applying 24VAC to the bus, without slowly ramping the voltage up, the UCC37321 blew up violently :-[ . I have ordered replacements (not sure when they will arrive) , but am not sure why this happened...

I don't have any scope shots of GDT outputs, primary current etc. at the moment, as I blew up the driver before thinking to save them...

Anyone have any ideas/suggestions?

thanks in advance, sjsimmo[/attachment]
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 05:34:54 AM by sjsimmo »
I like my food cooked with lightning.

Offline Laci

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
Re: My First DRSSTC
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 07:14:56 PM »
Hi,sjsimmo!
Did you try swapping the feedback polarities or the IC's blew up before you could?I also see a few things to complain about,like the OCD full bridge rectifier,which seems to be mains rated frequency for me(am I right?)and the capacitors around the UCC driver IC's.Another possible problem can be the way you added the R6 resistor to the feedback,because the interrupter and the Q1 OCD MOSFET might influence the signal.Also just one pair of those MOSFET drivers is probably not enough to properly drive a full bridge,maybe try paralleling them only if you find a solution to the problem.I definitely recommend the MOSFET output stage driving system of the UD's! :)

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
    • Kaizer Power Electronics
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 08:32:47 PM »
I agree with Laci on the full bridge rectifier on the OCD, you need some fast small signal diodes here.

The UCC drivers should be good enough to drive a full bridge of TO-247 IGBTs, so as long as the GDT is made properly that should work ok.

There is a only a few things can make UCCs explode that way. Driving them into a short circuit or maybe a saturated GDT? If there is no load connected to its output, they can oscillate into MHz region from their own output capacitance and burn down.

Steve Ward has written on his site that all his early designs are not to be used as they are full of flaws and bugs. They are only there to keep a track of history. You should at least use the UD1.3b or UD2.1 if you are driving bricks. I never tried building his earlier designs, so I got nothing to add with experience on those.
https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk - Tesla coils, high voltage, pulse power, audio and general electronics
https://www.youtube.com/KaizerPowerElectronicsDk60/join - Please consider supporting the forum, websites and youtube channel!

Offline sjsimmo

• Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 11:12:10 PM »
Thanks for the replies :)

Laci, you are indeed right about the rectifier, I'd never thought about the fact that it would have to be high speed (obvious now that you mention it)... I'll fix that up when I get the chance, however it shouldn't have anything to do with my current problem.
The feedback circuit, is pretty much a direct copy of the oneTesla driver. Interestingly the R6 resistor is the one part of that circuit that I've never understood... (I've attached their circuit to the post). I believe it may help the system start oscillating, but this is just a guess.

I'm confused about the capacitors around the UCC (what's the potential problem with them?). I might try paralleling a couple drivers, when I get them, to see if it helps (I've ordered 10 of each :) ).

Mads, I was wondering about the UCC failure, It could possibly be saturation, as I think I only tested the circuit with a 200kHz feedback signal from a function generator (much higher than the 140 kHz resonant frequency!). It could also be short circuit, as I was scoping the IGBT gates at the time, and it is possible that the probe's ground could have bumped something... I was also thinking that it could be caused by a ultra high frequency coming from the feedback, due to the sudden change in bus voltage (not sure if this makes sense)?

I've also tried swapping the feedback CT's polarity. This resulted in the primary voltage waveform which I've sketched in an attachment to the post. (only going from memory, so it's not by any means accurate...).

Any other thoughts on why the circuit was operating at double the resonant frequency?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 12:17:10 AM by sjsimmo »

Offline sjsimmo

• Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2018, 03:48:47 AM »
The replacement UCCs arrived today :), so I've done some tests with a 100 kHz feedback signal (no voltage on the bus).

Without the IGBT gates connected (GDT is connected), the output of one of the UCCs looks like this (yellow trace):

This would indicate that the transformer isn't saturating (with a 500hz interrupter repeat rate, the UCCs are drawing less than 1mA average) unfortunately, I can't scope the output of the GDT without the IGBT gate connected, because the probe's impedance seems to cause the UCCs to go into ultra high frequency death mode (they didn't blow up, luckily)...

However, once I connect the IGBT gates, the UCC output waveform becomes significantly worse (green trace):

average UCC current draw is now about 8mA. Looking at the IGBT gate waveform is slightly better, but still not very good (green trace):

The GDT has 4 10 turn primaries in parallel (20 turns on the secondaries), on this core: https://au.element14.com/epcos/b64290l0674x038/ferrite-core-t38-13-5uh/dp/2673406
The wire is rainbow ribbon cable, separated into individual conductors, then twisted in 3s with 1 primary and 2 secondaries in each bundle. The gate resistors are 6.8ohm (no gate diodes). Unfortunately I don't have access to a camera at the moment, so I can't give you a picture of it  :(

Does it need to have 2 ICs paralleled, or do you think it's my GDT that's causing the problem?

Thanks again,
- sjsimmo

« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 03:58:19 AM by sjsimmo »

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2018, 06:39:47 AM »
All those waveforms look good, however it is a bit overdamped once you connect the IGBT gates. Try to use a lower value gate resistor.

See this for future troubleshooting:  http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/temp/gdt/gdt2.html

Sent from phone.
https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk - Tesla coils, high voltage, pulse power, audio and general electronics
https://www.youtube.com/KaizerPowerElectronicsDk60/join - Please consider supporting the forum, websites and youtube channel!

Offline sjsimmo

• Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2018, 09:51:47 AM »
Sorry for the late reply (yr12 head start program has been keeping me busy)...

I swapped out the 6.8ohm gate resistors for 3.3ohm ones today, but the IGBT gate waveform looks almost identical ???:

I guess the slow response must be caused by the driver ICs or the decoupling capacitors... the decoupling capacitor on the UCCs output is a 3.3uF multilayer ceramic, and the decoupling capacitors on the UCC power pins are 47uF electrolytic with 0.1uF multilayer ceramic parallel. Are these components ok? It may also be the long leads to the power supply...

I've also swapped out the OCD rectifier for 1n5819 diodes (the same are used in UD1.3b)  :)

Do you think it's ready to have  power on the bus again, or do I need to address the IGBT gate waveform first?

Thanks for the help so far :)
- sjsimmo

Offline Laci

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2018, 12:52:41 PM »
I think 0.1uF of ceramic capacitor is not enough for UCC decoupling,since the electrolytics are bad for high frequency filtering.I always used at least 1uF polypropylene capacitors,but ceramic capacitors are also good.

Offline sjsimmo

• Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2018, 06:05:02 AM »
Thanks for the advice Laci, I don't have any larger value ceramics/polypropylenes in stock at the moment, so I tried swapping the electrolytic caps for 220uF ones, still no difference... I've now decided that I'll deal with that problem later when I've got some bigger ceramics  ;).

I also put voltage on the bus again today (still with no secondary coil). It works! At 10VAC the circuit starts to oscillate, with the current smoothly ramping up in a sine-wave. and at 50VAC with 60us interrupter on-time, the circuit even triggers the OCD (currently set to ~50A) :). My only theory as to why it wasn't working previously, is that one of the UCCs was already half dead. Before they blew up, the GDT output wasn't particularly symmetrical, and wasn't reaching as high a peak-peak voltage as it is now. I believe that this non-symmetry must have caused the circuit to operate at the wrong frequency.

After about 5 minutes operating with those settings (and 500hz interrupter frequency), the heat sinks got only slightly warm. One odd thing is that one IGBT got slightly warmer than the others, does anybody have any idea why this is?  ???

I think the next step will be to add the secondary and create some lightning  :D

Edit: attached scope shot of primary current waveform.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 06:40:36 AM by sjsimmo »

Offline sjsimmo

• Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2018, 02:18:59 AM »
EDIT: Disregard this post, turns out there was a dodgy solder joint on the collector of one of the IGBTS :D
Sorry for double post,

I just scoped the Bridge output (still no secondary), and something isn't right (yellow trace, green trace is primary current)...

It would seem that the bridge isn't outputting a symmetrical square wave  ???. Any ideas as to what could be causing this?

All gate waveforms seem ok. The bus voltage is consistent, but one half of the H-bridge has a consistently incorrect output waveform.

Here's another scope shot showing each half of the bridge on separate channels (referenced to bus negative, 12VDC input):
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 03:13:49 AM by sjsimmo »

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2018, 09:18:24 AM »
It seems like half of you bridge is not switching properly.

So either you have a problem with the driver not outputting a good drive signal or 1-2 of your IGBTs are bad.

Try to switch the leads around from GDT to bridge, if the bad switching IGBTs move to the other pair, the problem is in your driver circuit and if it stays the same, its your IGBTs thats something wrong with.

Check gate resistors, diodes etc as well, they can also be damaged without exploding, f.ex. a gate resistor going half-open will have a very high resistance and it could look like what you are seeing.

Offline sjsimmo

• Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2018, 11:13:38 AM »
It's fixed now as I said in the previous post, it turned out to just be a dry solder joint on an IGBT collector. The heatsinks are even cooler now, and the driver is outputting a nice square wave. The current also ramps to 50A in half the time (30us at 50 vac input). I'm now testing it with the OCD set to 100A, and everything still seems to be working fine.  :)
On a side note, is it normal for the MMC to buzz at the interrupter frequency? Mine is buzzing quite audibly, proportional to the primary current. I checked the capacitance and they're all still 0.1uF. Since the circuit is working fine, I presume that this is ok, but it would be nice to have a second opinion.  ???

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2018, 12:25:15 PM »
I misunderstood the edit mark and thought it was a new problem you described :)

The buzzing and to some extend that you can also feel it on your smallest hair on the back of the hand is normal effect of switching high frequency current, it is much more audible than you really imagine. You will however not be able to hear it once you have sparks flying with a sound level approximately as a hovering helicopter.

Offline sjsimmo

• Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2018, 12:03:54 AM »
I've decided to upload some of the scope shots, to show how it's currently operating.  :)
Firstly, the bridge output and primary current (~20VDC on the bus):

Secondly, the IGBT gate waveform and primary current:

and Finally the primary current at ~75VDC on the bus, triggering the 100A OCD:

Do these waveforms look right? My only concern is that it looks like it's switching close to peak current, rather than zero current... This could of course just be my measuring equipment/methods, or the fact that it was been tested at low voltage. :-\

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2018, 09:13:49 AM »
Your waveforms does look fine for low voltage testing.  You even have quite low voltage switching spikes for just testing at 20VDC (or your oscilloscope is not fast enough to pick up the spikes!). Normally you would see very large switching spikes that are 200% of the input voltage, this is due to IGBT output capacitance being constant no matter the input voltage, so as the input voltage rises the spikes ratio to inverter output gets smaller and smaller.

If you are concerned about skew in your measurements, check out this guide: https://highvoltageforum.net/index.php?topic=111.0

Offline sjsimmo

• Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2018, 11:45:08 AM »
Thanks for the feedback :) . The lack of spikes is probably just because I'm using a 20Mhz USB oscilloscope (the 'Bitscope Micro').

I added the secondary and succeeded in first light yesterday, but didn't record it till today. Here's the video :D :

Is it normal that the coil is only outputting 8-12cm sparks at 100A? The OCD triggers at above 60VAC input (set to 100A) causing spark length to decrease significantly, so maximum spark length is at 60VAC, 200uS interrupter on-time. I've tuned the primary coil as best I can (starting from a value determined using the function generator/oscilloscope method, then adjusting as far as about 1/4 turn each way (in 2cm increments), until I found the point at which I could have the highest bus voltage without triggering the OCD.

Also, I'm using the garage walls as RF ground (in addition to mains earth). From what I've read, I believe this should work well, but I'm not certain...

Do you think it's ready for turning the OCD up to 200A? (I will eventually set it to 300-350A, once I'm sure everything is operating correctly).
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 11:50:55 AM by sjsimmo »

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2018, 01:15:30 PM »
Congratulations on first light!

100A is pretty low for a DRSSTC and I would not expect much happenning at such a low energy, unless it was very long on-times in the ms.

It looks like your coil is VERY close to the metal sheet wall, be aware that this will affect the resonant frequency of the secondary circuit ALOT! You need it to have a certain amount of free space in order for the calculated frequency from f.ex. JavaTC to be true.

Your low performance could also be from bad tuning, which could be the above cause of that, else experiment some more with the tuning point of the primary coil and get some more current flowing :)

Offline sjsimmo

• Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2018, 11:57:02 PM »
Thanks for the advice.
The video makes it look closer to the wall then it actually is. The actual distance is about 1 metre, But I'll give it a little more space, to see what happens. I'll also do the function generator/scope check on the secondary resonant frequency, to see how much it's affecting it.
After that, I'll try turning up the current  :D

On a side note, I'm glad to see your still working on the DRSSTC design guide. It's a brilliant resource for beginners like me :)
Thanks for the advice.
The video makes it look closer to the wall then it actually is. The actual distance is about 1 metre, But I'll give it a little more space, to see what happens. I'll also do the function generator/scope check on the secondary resonant frequency, to see how much it's affecting it.
After that, I'll try turning up the current  :D

On a side note, I'm glad to see your still working on the DRSSTC design guide. It's a brilliant resource for beginners like me :)

EDIT 1:
I turned the current up to 200A! Spark the length is now 20-25cm after tuning, with ~100uS on-time and 180VAC input (limited by OCD firing again).  :)

The bridge is now getting noticeably warm after ~30 second runs, so I think it's time to look at fixing the IGBT gate waveform again.

EDIT 2:
I fixed the gate waveform!  :). Turns out Laci's original thought was correct, The UCCs weren't powerful enough. I'm now using 2 paralleled (stacked on top of each other), and the waveform looks much better now (about 0.5uS 0<->20V rise/fall time):

Interestingly, fixing this waveform caused the tuning point on the primary to become much closer to where I originally thought it should be tuned (which was done using a function generator to find resonant frequencies). I believe that the slow gate waveform must have been causing some phase-shift...  ???
The maximum voltage I can put into the bus (without the 200A OCD firing at 100uS on-time), is now 125VAC, indicating that the current must be ramping up faster with the better waveform, and the bridge is also slightly cooler now. Spark length is now approximately 25-30cm, although I don't have any pictures yet.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 04:36:56 AM by sjsimmo »

Offline sjsimmo

• Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2018, 06:49:52 AM »
A quick question about the FGY75N60SMD IGBT... What's the maximum current I can run these at?
I've had a look around, but can't find anybody actually using them... (I saw Hydron's review of them, but he didn't specify how much they could handle in DRSSTC use). Since the FGH60N60SMDs are 180A pules rated, and are good for 300A, I figure the 225A pulse rated FGY75N60SMDs should be good for 350A... Does this sound accurate, or will things explode?

Also, I tried using a strike target today, and managed to get 45cm arcs at 170VDC bus, 80uS on time, and 200A peak  :D

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2018, 12:26:08 PM »
You will have to do the calculations yourself :) It is the power dissipation and your permissible temperature rise of the die that will limit how high a peak current you dare to push through it. It is however always fun to see if the theoretic limit is more or less than the real world experiment.

Maximum current for a IGBT through power dissipation calculations: http://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk/tesla-coils/drsstc-design-guide/igbts/

High Voltage Forum

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2018, 12:26:08 PM »

* Recent Topics and Posts

post Re: capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
Today at 01:01:12 PM
post Re: Big Coil Build Log
[Dual Resonant Solid State Tesla coils (DRSSTC)]
flyingperson23
Today at 05:47:34 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
davekni
Today at 04:45:07 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
Today at 04:18:27 AM
post Push Pull VTTC
[Vacuum Tube Tesla Coils (VTTC)]
janno288
Today at 01:10:08 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 27, 2024, 10:54:52 PM
post Re: CM400 Induction Heater
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 27, 2024, 11:53:42 AM
post Re: OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
davekni
March 27, 2024, 05:14:36 AM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:47:48 AM
post Re: DRSSTC Questions
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:41:59 AM
alan sailer
March 27, 2024, 12:04:34 AM
post Re: Super flat QCW simulation (does this look reasonable?)
toooldforthis
March 26, 2024, 11:08:14 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 11:07:20 PM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 10:46:29 PM
post OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
Saattvik24
March 26, 2024, 09:03:43 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 08:46:59 PM
flyingperson23
March 26, 2024, 05:02:18 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 03:16:03 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 26, 2024, 01:41:49 PM
post Re: Benjamin's DRSSTC 2 in progress
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 04:48:22 AM
post Re: Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 26, 2024, 04:16:37 AM
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:16:24 AM
post Re: Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:13:02 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:00:43 AM
post Re: Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 03:19:18 AM
thedoc298
March 26, 2024, 01:50:42 AM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 08:05:02 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 25, 2024, 07:41:29 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 06:45:46 PM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 05:44:25 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 25, 2024, 04:47:17 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 04:27:22 PM
post Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 25, 2024, 03:57:34 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 25, 2024, 02:06:41 PM
post Re: Odd MOSFET Driver Behavior
[Solid State Tesla Coils (SSTC)]
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 04:43:25 AM
davekni
March 25, 2024, 02:39:40 AM
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 12:47:09 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:36:32 PM
post Re: My completed 14-stage Cockroft-Walton voltage multiplier
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:27:24 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 24, 2024, 04:25:23 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 10:47:35 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 09:30:21 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 04:34:31 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 03:04:25 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 01:38:34 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 04:20:03 AM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:54:30 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:05:57 AM
post capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 22, 2024, 11:45:03 PM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 22, 2024, 11:30:09 PM
post Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 22, 2024, 10:20:35 PM
post Re: Where's all this voltage coming from?
[Spark Gap Tesla Coils (SGTC)]
Benbmw
March 22, 2024, 09:21:13 PM
post Re: What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
AstRii
March 22, 2024, 03:37:11 PM
post What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
FPS
March 22, 2024, 05:09:20 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 22, 2024, 03:57:54 AM
davekni
March 22, 2024, 02:59:25 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 06:31:42 PM
post Re: 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
rikkitikkitavi
March 21, 2024, 03:08:01 PM
post Re: [WTS] IGBT, Ferrite, Capacitors, Tools, PSU, Industrial components and parts
[Sell / Buy / Trade]
Mads Barnkob
March 21, 2024, 01:37:32 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Alberto
March 21, 2024, 11:42:07 AM
post Re: Phase Lead Questions
davekni
March 21, 2024, 04:09:14 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 02:15:31 AM
post My Homemade Structural Analysis X-Ray Machine
[X-ray]
Luca c.
March 21, 2024, 01:35:40 AM
Saattvik24
March 20, 2024, 10:40:00 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 08:03:41 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 07:51:57 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 10:39:47 AM
davekni
March 20, 2024, 04:09:59 AM
post Re: 160mm DRSSTC II project | Questions
Benjamin Lockhart
March 20, 2024, 01:13:23 AM
Keybored
March 20, 2024, 12:45:16 AM
flyingperson23
March 20, 2024, 12:30:30 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 11:12:24 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:47:49 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:44:19 PM
post Phase Lead Questions
Saattvik24
March 19, 2024, 06:52:09 PM
flyingperson23
March 19, 2024, 05:02:44 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 05:01:41 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 04:31:02 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 03:59:54 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 06:41:39 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 19, 2024, 04:05:49 AM
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 18, 2024, 09:08:35 PM
post Re: Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 09:07:35 PM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 08:57:06 PM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 18, 2024, 03:51:33 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:59:46 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:33:25 PM
post Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 11:02:12 AM
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 02:36:11 AM
post Re: Best forum for vacuum tube amplifiers?
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 17, 2024, 07:42:55 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:15:14 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 05:05:04 AM
davekni
March 17, 2024, 04:50:51 AM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 17, 2024, 04:45:17 AM
post 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:17:51 AM
post Where's all this voltage coming from?
Terry
March 17, 2024, 01:29:32 AM
flyingperson23
March 17, 2024, 12:33:06 AM
Keybored
March 16, 2024, 08:46:20 PM
post Re: Bleeder resistor for MMC
Hydron
March 16, 2024, 08:39:24 PM
Hydron
March 16, 2024, 08:21:44 PM

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal