Author Topic: MidiStick V2.0: Next gen tesla coil interrupter  (Read 35570 times)

Offline TMaxElectronics

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My random (and very empty) electronics blog
Re: compact midi interrupter
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2020, 09:52:14 PM »
Ok I see I should have spent more time with your code before commenting it.
No problem! I do admit that my coding style is very confusing ;D , especially when I program c and java more or less at the same time :D

For my interrupter its no problem to use an uncommon connector since I don't sell them.
I don't really plan to make a product out of them either (unless of course somebody wants lots of them :P ), but since i have some more boards and uControllers laying around and some people were interested in trying one out, I was just wondering if they would even be able to use it with their connectors. Should be fine though, since the range of transmitters has most common connectors available (except the no connector one).

And i have now got four voices working from just the timers :D
I'll now need to limit how close together the pulses are, i think i will use a holdoff time. should i make this variable or not? I guess it kind of depends on the coil, but maybe not enough to require adjustment...
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 11:36:08 PM by TmaxElectronics »

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
  • "With the first link, the chain is forged. [...]"
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2020, 09:14:32 AM »
Quote from: TmaxElectronics
And i have now got four voices working from just the timers :D
I'll now need to limit how close together the pulses are, i think i will use a holdoff time. should i make this variable or not? I guess it kind of depends on the coil, but maybe not enough to require adjustment...
Congrats! 
It does affect the sound quality so you want to keep it as low as possible. I guess the values range from ~200us for a low frequency high impedance coil to only ~30us for a high frequency low impedance coil. Having 200us fixed instead of 30us will be audible (at least i heard a difference...).
Long story short: I‘d make it adjustable :)

Kind regards,
Max

Offline TMaxElectronics

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2020, 01:10:52 PM »
Long story short: I‘d make it adjustable
Will do! ;)

The other thing I'm not sure about is how to limit the dutycycle with multiple notes playing. I was thinking of a counter to check for how long the notes were on in a given time period, that then either disables the output if it was too much or scales it back until, at the limit, it is off all the time. But the graceful one sounds really bad, as you can hear the base frequency of the background limit counter resetting :(.
The hard limit also sounds quite bad (though is not as noticeable), but only if the limit is reached (which happens quickly with four voices :P).
So is this actually a problem? Or should I instead limit by not playing a note if it pushes the on time over the limit, as that would make the music not sound bad, but instead have a part missing from it.
It is of course fairly simple to "fix" a song that triggers the limiter, by just adding a note offset to the programm (in the control software).
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 01:12:23 PM by TmaxElectronics »

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2020, 02:42:48 PM »
Although it's actually pretty easy netzpfuscher had to give me a push, too. Here is my code (line 512 and 566-579): https://github.com/MMMZZZZ/Syntherrupter/blob/9d442716ccf55b9ead32166d53c178af5c0f897b/Tiva_Interrupter_Source/MIDI.cpp#L566

Basically what you do is calculate the sum of the duties of all notes (current ontime multiplied by current frequency) and check if this exceeds your limit. If this is the case you reduce all ontimes by the same factor so that the sum does no more exceed your limit.

Now this does not prevent the very short "duty spikes" when the ontimes of all notes fall closely together (all notes "in phase"). Those spikes should be shorter than 1ms in 99% of the cases (estimated 4x 200us ontime + 50us minimum offtime. And 200us ontime is a lot for 4 voices). For the fuses and the thermal limits of the setup this works just fine.
If a coil cannot handle a few ontimes quickly after each other, I think the best way to go is to simply increase the minimum offtime or reduce the primary current to increase the margins.

This duty cycle limiting is noticeable by a drop in the volume. Listen to the following video of my interrupter and compare 0:40 with 1:36. If I'm not mistaken, the latter one has a higher pitch, causing the duty cycle limit to reduce all ontimes. At least it sounds exactly like that.

Edit: It is actually not that easy at all to know in advance if a MIDI file is going to exceed the duty limit or not. Lets just say I tested it pretty hard and I'm glad I have it. ;D

Kind regards,
Max
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 02:48:09 PM by Max »

Offline TMaxElectronics

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2020, 04:32:17 PM »
That sounds cool, i can't wait to get my coil working and test with it ;D

Basically what you do is calculate the sum of the duties of all notes (current ontime multiplied by current frequency) and check if this exceeds your limit.
Good idea. But i think i might have come up with a better one:
Have the controller keep track of how long the output was on and how long it was off, then use those two values to count a value up and down, which then scales the on time. This would also be able to limit multiple pulses very close to each other.
Luckily the pic32 architecture has a core timer, so no need to remove a voice :P
It does work (i have just tested it), so i will continue with this for now and only if testing shows that it does not work reliably, switch to the other method.

EDIT: i think i should explain myself a bit better (i just read my own text and it was hard to understand :o )
Basically what i want the controller to do is to integrate the output waveform, and then scale back the volume depending in the area underneath it. From this I can limit two parameters:
    the "duty cycle", by scaling the rate at which the accumulated on time is reduced when the note is off and
    the maximum cumulative on time, by reducing the on-time the closer we get to the maximum (this would be yet another setting in the software)

So the question is, would this system actually work well enough for a tesla coil...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 05:21:11 PM by TmaxElectronics »

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2020, 10:34:04 PM »
Honestly, I can't really see the benefit...

First of all, how long would you choose your integration time? 1ms? 10ms? 100ms? If you chose it too small, you will effectively filter out low notes (example below). If you chose it too high, you don't have real benefits over the method Netzpfuscher and I use. Especially if you chose it low enough to filter burst ontimes you're effectively not limiting your overall duty, but introducing a ontime limit and a minimum offtime.
Additionally it costs quite a lot of CPU time. It has to continually track all timers and calculate the average instead of doing it once when a MIDI command comes in.

Here's an example from "Gimme Gimme Gimme" (which I posted as video in my topic, too): Maximum allowed duty is 10%. MIDI note 45 and 88 play together. Ontime is lets say 50us for both. Gives the following values:
MIDI Note | Frequency [Hz] | Period [us] | Ontime [us] | Duty [%]

Total duty is 7.2% which is well below the given limit of 10%. How would you chose your averaging times in this case?
  • Lets say 500us. This means each time a note fires you have reached your duty limit for these 500us, effectively introducing a minimum offtime of 450us. This will likely ruin your sound quality for the given example - especially for the lower note.
  • Lets say 750us. Now you have the problem that one ontime does not exceed your limit. Thus a second ontime can follow as fast as the minimum offtime allows. Bursts are possible again.
  • The further you increase the averaging period the more your solution becomes in its behavior similar to Netzpfuschers and my solution. For some values you might get a lower frequency oscillation in volume because of aliasing.
Kind regards,
Max
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 10:35:58 PM by Max »

Offline TMaxElectronics

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2020, 11:08:07 PM »
First of all, how long would you choose your integration time?
its not a time frame based integration, instead it is constantly running.
The way I implemented it is also not very cpu intensive; Basically the timer interrupt that turns off the output also saves the value of the CP0 timer (running at 24MHz, not adjustable) to a variable. Then when the output gets turned on again, it subtracts the time since switch off from the accumulator:
Code: [Select]
accumulatedOnTime -= ((_CP0_GET_COUNT() - noteOffTime) * Midi_currCoil->maxDuty) / 3200;    //the 3200 is the factor by which the CP0 counts faster that TMR1 multiplied with the % division from the max duty cycle variableThe maximum duty cycle impacts how fast the counter counts down.
afterwards it adds the on-time for the next note, which is scaled by the accumulated on time (if it is larger than half of the continuous on time limit).

...you don't have real benefits over the method Netzpfuscher and I use.
That is one thing I was wondering about too. The only benefit i see is that it will limit the duty cycle, even if an effect changes it, and it has the ability to scale pulses coming very close to each other. If this is necessary or even worth it is another question.
Lets say one note has a sustain power level of 30%, if you use the 100% level to calculate your duty cycle, you potentially scale back further than needed. (but i have no idea if that is actually an issue)

I think i will leave it in, as it does work and does not cause any audible effects, except when it limits, which only makes the sound quieter.
And sorry if my explanation of this is still bad, I don't really know how to explain it any better :(

Offline Netzpfuscher

• High Voltage Technician
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2020, 11:27:35 PM »
In my implementation the sustain power level goes into the calculation.

https://github.com/Netzpfuscher/UD3/blob/master/common/ud3core/tasks/tsk_midi.c#L766

And the pitchbend results also in a recalculation. The other ADSR phases are not calculated.

On the UD3 the Volume doesn't modulate the pulsewidth. The pulsewidth is fixed until the duty cycle limiter kicks in. The volume modulation is done with the primary current (pulse skipping) every single pulse which goes to the inverter contains a pulsewidth and a volume. If two or more notes are played the OCD changed for every pulse between the min and max current range.

I have seen a few float calculations in your code. Does your micro has a FPU? I haven't seen that by a quick look. If it has no FPU you should change your calculations to fixed Point.

Offline TMaxElectronics

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2020, 11:41:37 PM »
Does your micro has a FPU?
No it does not, but really the only drawback to using FP is the speed isn't it? So far I have had no issues with that, but i will change it once some show up :)

On the UD3 the Volume doesn't modulate the pulsewidth.
I'm afraid my little drsstc controller is waaaay behind yours in terms of features, so duty cycle control will have to do :P

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2020, 01:49:42 PM »
First of all, how long would you choose your integration time?
its not a time frame based integration, instead it is constantly running.
The way I implemented it is also not very cpu intensive; Basically the timer interrupt that turns off the output also saves the value of the CP0 timer (running at 24MHz, not adjustable) to a variable. Then when the output gets turned on again, it subtracts the time since switch off from the accumulator:
Code: [Select]
accumulatedOnTime -= ((_CP0_GET_COUNT() - noteOffTime) * Midi_currCoil->maxDuty) / 3200;    //the 3200 is the factor by which the CP0 counts faster that TMR1 multiplied with the % division from the max duty cycle variableThe maximum duty cycle impacts how fast the counter counts down.
afterwards it adds the on-time for the next note, which is scaled by the accumulated on time (if it is larger than half of the continuous on time limit).

...you don't have real benefits over the method Netzpfuscher and I use.
That is one thing I was wondering about too. The only benefit i see is that it will limit the duty cycle, even if an effect changes it, and it has the ability to scale pulses coming very close to each other. If this is necessary or even worth it is another question.
Lets say one note has a sustain power level of 30%, if you use the 100% level to calculate your duty cycle, you potentially scale back further than needed. (but i have no idea if that is actually an issue)

I think i will leave it in, as it does work and does not cause any audible effects, except when it limits, which only makes the sound quieter.
And sorry if my explanation of this is still bad, I don't really know how to explain it any better :(
Okay it seems to cost less CPU time than I thought; probably not more than what I did. I didn't mean that you divide your time in discrete chunks; more the idea of a moving average. And that's how it still looks to me.

What I do in my code is that after all effects (pitch bend, modulation, volume, ADSR, etc) have been applied - at the moment where I know exactly which ontimes and periods will appear on the outputs - only then I calculate the duty of the active notes and adjust the ontimes if needed. This is the final step before outputting the signals.

To take your example: If 8 notes attack at the same time, causing a duty spike, the limiter will only be active during the spike - or to be more precise: during the part of the spike which exceeds the limit. Instead of having a triangular Attack/Decay shape, it will be a trapezoid. The sustain and release shape won't be modified at all (assuming that the total duty falls below the threshold during decay. Otherwise the limiter wil of course stay active).

Kind regards,
Max

Offline TMaxElectronics

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2020, 05:48:05 PM »
I finally got my coil to make some sparks, and tested the Interrupter:
Videos are potato quality, because I only had my phone in my workshop at the time.

There are still some problems with the duty cycle limiting though. If too many notes are on at one time and the limiter kicks in, the pulses tend get so short, that they don't make sparks anymore. At that point it would have to decide between too short or missing Pulses...
That could be because of the limited primary voltage I was running at though (120V instead of 330V).

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2020, 07:09:28 PM »
Wohoo congrats!

Love the comments ;) iPhones have the possibility to lock exposure and focus with a long press to whatever part of the image you want. It will adjust for that part and keep those settings no matter what happens. I'd guess that Androids have similar functions?

The Ievan Polka sounds deeper than what I remembered? Is that a bug or a feature?  ;D
In the heart of courage video some notes seem to have quite .. expressive attacks? Interestingly only if they are not legate (played immediately after the previous one without audible pause inbetween). Couldn't hear something similar in the other video, which makes me wonder if it is part of the MIDI file.

Btw I'd love to try the same MIDI file on your and on my interrupter for comparison.

Kind regards,
Max

Offline TMaxElectronics

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2020, 07:59:15 PM »
iPhones have the possibility to lock exposure and focus with a long press to whatever part of the image you want.
Mine can do that too, but the touchscreen went a bit crazy and decided to unlock it again.
I have just made some more Videos with a better camera app, they are on my youtube channel.

The Ievan Polka sounds deeper than what I remembered? Is that a bug or a feature?  ;D
I might have been afraid of high notes and their power draw initially ::)  Its one octave lower than usual.
That's why I added the adjustable note offset to the Synth :P

In the heart of courage video some notes seem to have quite .. expressive attacks?
Idk, I did not have any effects on for that. Maybe an effect of the limited coil power?
Here's a Video with some ADSR enabled:

Maybe I should have used my minimum on time feature. Especially the fadeout in the end sounds weird...

« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 08:50:41 PM by TMaxElectronics »

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2020, 12:07:03 AM »
A full octave - oh boy my ears are out of practice. Should have heard that.

Limited power is likely the cause. You powered the coil from a variac, right? I bet the bus voltage dropped by a significant amount! You could check that with a multimeter.

The fade out is tricky (except if you can, like Netzpfuscher, control the primary current). Here‘s why: by reducing the ontime, you increase the high frequency content of the note while decreasing the fundamental tone. Or in other words: your signal to noise ratio gets worse. And I don‘t think there‘s much you can do about it if you have a normal DRSSTC driver like the UD1.x or UD2.x.
If you set a minimum offtime you won‘t get as noisy sounds, but you won‘t get a complete fade out either. There might be a good compromise though. Has to be tested.
I have to say, after having heard lots of music on a piezo and some metal plates, the issue is not that bad in your video. Maybe it‘s because I‘m already used to it...?

Kind regards,
Max

Offline TMaxElectronics

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2020, 01:16:14 AM »
I bet the bus voltage dropped by a significant amount!
Very likely. especially since I am pushing the output from my variac slightly past 230V, so I can get a little more voltage out of my Isolation transformer.  Which is really just an old toroidal one from a power amp.

The fade out is tricky
certainly, but i think at some point it is just part of how a tesla coil sounds. If we just wanted to listen to music we would be using speakers after all :P

I was actually thinking about some ways to recreate instrument sounds (or for that matter any audio signal) with a tesla coil, either by using a fairly high base frequency and doing PWM modulation to get an "analog" output. But that would be damn near impossible at normal resonant frequencies.
For example using 20KHz carrier (is that actually the right word?) with a 100KHz coil frequency would only allow for 5 cycles of the primary in one interrupter cycle, so at least very poor resolution, if the coil even managed to output anything at all.
In addition there is the extremely non-linear relationship between interrupter pulse width and output audio amplitude. I did kind of get this to work with my first coil, but that had a Fres of almost 400KHz, and even that sounded bad.
So the other thing I was thinking of, would be to use an FFT on the audio signal and then output some of the peaks in the spectrum from the voices of the synth. No idea if that would work though, and it would probably also require an FPGA - definitely a project for after my exams  :o.
I have seen a post here some time ago about somebody using a saxophone to control a tesla coil, but i believe they used the zero crossing of the signal as the interrupter input.

Offline TMaxElectronics

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2020, 05:06:10 AM »
Ok so its been a while since the last update, but not because I stopped working on it :D
I didn't give any updates because nobody has the hardware to test potential updates at the moment anyway...

But much has happened since:
  • Multi channel support (before it only played a single one), with different parameters for ADSR for each one (kind of obvious honestly)
  • support for custom bendranges if the midi file supports it
  • the ability to switch the aux pin to an enable switch (also usable as an E-Stop)
  • LOTS of bug fixing, so the firmware is stable now (it wasn't 100% before :P)
  • added support for the sustain and damper pedal
  • added the option to select what the LEDs indicate (kind of a gimmick but why not :P)

So now all that is missing is a bootloader, and the ability to do a bulk write of all changed program presets (right now only one write is supported and its inefficient).
I'll also be soldering together another one of the boards soon so I can test with more than one simultaneously (maybe even including support for the pan command, as the competition already can :P)

I also have confidence in the Hardware now, and am ready to manufacture some, so if you wan't one just send me a PM, and I will order some extra parts with my next digikey order.
Unfortunately i won't be able to do it for free though, and it would cost 15€ WITHOUT the optical transmitter, which costs 20€ in addition to that (direct digikey price :/)). If you have some with a compatible pinout you could use yours: https://docs.broadcom.com/doc/AV02-0176EN
I really hoped for it to be cheaper but the bom cost is already at ~7.50€ without the PCB, so sorry to disappoint :(... (all with 19% VAT though).

And I have committed to continue with this project, despite my new controller being UD3 based and not supporting an external interrupter (at the moment at least), so updates will continue :D
I'll post some test footage with a speaker tomorrow (its 5am right now, so not really the time to play loud music :P)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 05:07:50 AM by TMaxElectronics »

Offline TMaxElectronics

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2020, 03:50:59 AM »
Just a quick update:

I have now got support for more than one stick simultaneously, the bootloader and a proper saving method working.
So the time for a "finished" V1.0 is getting closer... and it has taken only like 8 times as long as I initially expected  ::)

All that is left now are some usability improvements to the pc software and a thorough test (like the ability to copy settings from one stick to another).
There are of course a few more features planned, like stereo with multiple sticks (which I absolutely came up with myself and did not at all copy from Max :P ) and inclusion of a variable noise source (with limits for both lower and upper frequency), that might be used for drum emulation.

I have also implemented a per-device serial number, so the software can keep track of which device is which, the option to give each stick a nickname, and the firmware update-utility can download the latest release from github automatically too.

This is more or less the finished user interface:

I have to say I am actually quite proud of it 8)

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
    • Kaizer Power Electronics
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2020, 10:22:48 AM »
You have every reason to be proud!

Sharing such a completely documented project with all software available is perfect example of the sharing culture in this niche of electronics.

If you are in need of beta testers to break the build, I will do all in my power to make your software behave badly, unintentional and possible crash :)

https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk - Tesla coils, high voltage, pulse power, audio and general electronics
https://www.youtube.com/KaizerPowerElectronicsDk60/join - Please consider supporting the forum, websites and youtube channel!

Offline TMaxElectronics

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2020, 03:09:07 PM »
If you are in need of beta testers to break the build, I will do all in my power to make your software behave badly, unintentional and possible crash :)

I'm happy about everyone that gets to use this thing :D
I'll post another update once I have the software in a state that I would call good, but that might take a little while still, as I'll be writing exams at uni for the next three weeks...

Sharing such a completely documented project with all software available is perfect example of the sharing culture in this niche of electronics.
It is also really nice for somebody to actually get to see and use the software that I write, and actually be able appreciate it properly. Until now all tens of thousands of lines of code I wrote remained pretty much unseen (which is isn't only a bad thing though, judging by some of the crap code I wrote :P).

Offline TMaxElectronics

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2020, 03:14:53 AM »
I finally got the software to a state that I am willing to give to people :D
https://github.com/TMaxElectronics/MidiStick_Firmware/releases/tag/V0.9

It is not quite the V1.0 yet, as I didn't have time to extensively test it, but it is 100% usable.
I'll also need to create a wiki on github about the software.

The only features I am still missing is modulation (which I'd need to play around with on a coil to see what sound good), and stereo (which I'll finish for the V1.0).
I also still want to add the noise source, but that is a much more long term goal.
Oh and maybe also 3d print a nice case for them

But there is one thing that I need the most at the moment:
People to test this thing ;)
So if you have 10€ + the cost of the optical transmitter to spare I would be happy to send you one of these interrupters :D  (it's bom cost, because it's not the 100% finished thing yet)
Shipping should be reasonable cheap too, as it only weighs 6g.
Send me a pm if you are interested.

High Voltage Forum

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2020, 03:14:53 AM »

* Recent Topics and Posts

post Re: Kaizer VTTC 1
[Vacuum Tube Tesla Coils (VTTC)]
Mads Barnkob
Today at 10:23:02 AM
post Re: Capacitor in Parallel with Primary Coil
[Beginners]
Mads Barnkob
Today at 10:17:34 AM
post Capacitor in Parallel with Primary Coil
[Beginners]
FPS
Today at 10:01:41 AM
post Re: Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
Today at 04:47:35 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
Today at 03:59:27 AM
post Re: Kaizer VTTC 1
MRMILSTAR
March 28, 2024, 09:15:11 PM
post Re: capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 28, 2024, 01:01:12 PM
post Re: Big Coil Build Log
[Dual Resonant Solid State Tesla coils (DRSSTC)]
flyingperson23
March 28, 2024, 05:47:34 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
davekni
March 28, 2024, 04:45:07 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 28, 2024, 04:18:27 AM
post Push Pull VTTC
janno288
March 28, 2024, 01:10:08 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 27, 2024, 10:54:52 PM
post Re: CM400 Induction Heater
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 27, 2024, 11:53:42 AM
post Re: OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
davekni
March 27, 2024, 05:14:36 AM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:47:48 AM
post Re: DRSSTC Questions
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:41:59 AM
alan sailer
March 27, 2024, 12:04:34 AM
post Re: Super flat QCW simulation (does this look reasonable?)
toooldforthis
March 26, 2024, 11:08:14 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 11:07:20 PM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 10:46:29 PM
post OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
Saattvik24
March 26, 2024, 09:03:43 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 08:46:59 PM
flyingperson23
March 26, 2024, 05:02:18 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 03:16:03 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 26, 2024, 01:41:49 PM
post Re: Benjamin's DRSSTC 2 in progress
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 04:48:22 AM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 26, 2024, 04:16:37 AM
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:16:24 AM
post Re: Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:13:02 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:00:43 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 03:19:18 AM
thedoc298
March 26, 2024, 01:50:42 AM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 08:05:02 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 25, 2024, 07:41:29 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 06:45:46 PM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 05:44:25 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 25, 2024, 04:47:17 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 04:27:22 PM
post Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 25, 2024, 03:57:34 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 25, 2024, 02:06:41 PM
post Re: Odd MOSFET Driver Behavior
[Solid State Tesla Coils (SSTC)]
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 04:43:25 AM
davekni
March 25, 2024, 02:39:40 AM
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 12:47:09 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:36:32 PM
post Re: My completed 14-stage Cockroft-Walton voltage multiplier
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:27:24 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 24, 2024, 04:25:23 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 10:47:35 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 09:30:21 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 04:34:31 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 03:04:25 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 01:38:34 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 04:20:03 AM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:54:30 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:05:57 AM
post capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 22, 2024, 11:45:03 PM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 22, 2024, 11:30:09 PM
post Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 22, 2024, 10:20:35 PM
post Re: Where's all this voltage coming from?
[Spark Gap Tesla Coils (SGTC)]
Benbmw
March 22, 2024, 09:21:13 PM
post Re: What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
AstRii
March 22, 2024, 03:37:11 PM
post What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
FPS
March 22, 2024, 05:09:20 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 22, 2024, 03:57:54 AM
davekni
March 22, 2024, 02:59:25 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 06:31:42 PM
post Re: 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
rikkitikkitavi
March 21, 2024, 03:08:01 PM
post Re: [WTS] IGBT, Ferrite, Capacitors, Tools, PSU, Industrial components and parts
[Sell / Buy / Trade]
Mads Barnkob
March 21, 2024, 01:37:32 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Alberto
March 21, 2024, 11:42:07 AM
post Re: Phase Lead Questions
davekni
March 21, 2024, 04:09:14 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 02:15:31 AM
post My Homemade Structural Analysis X-Ray Machine
[X-ray]
Luca c.
March 21, 2024, 01:35:40 AM
Saattvik24
March 20, 2024, 10:40:00 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 08:03:41 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 07:51:57 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 10:39:47 AM
davekni
March 20, 2024, 04:09:59 AM
post Re: 160mm DRSSTC II project | Questions
Benjamin Lockhart
March 20, 2024, 01:13:23 AM
Keybored
March 20, 2024, 12:45:16 AM
flyingperson23
March 20, 2024, 12:30:30 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 11:12:24 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:47:49 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:44:19 PM
post Phase Lead Questions
Saattvik24
March 19, 2024, 06:52:09 PM
flyingperson23
March 19, 2024, 05:02:44 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 05:01:41 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 04:31:02 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 03:59:54 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 06:41:39 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 19, 2024, 04:05:49 AM
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 18, 2024, 09:08:35 PM
post Re: Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 09:07:35 PM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 08:57:06 PM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 18, 2024, 03:51:33 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:59:46 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:33:25 PM
post Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 11:02:12 AM
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 02:36:11 AM
post Re: Best forum for vacuum tube amplifiers?
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 17, 2024, 07:42:55 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:15:14 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 05:05:04 AM
davekni
March 17, 2024, 04:50:51 AM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 17, 2024, 04:45:17 AM

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal