Author Topic: My X-Ray Machine  (Read 12434 times)

Offline neukyhm

• High Voltage Enthusiast
    • View Profile
My X-Ray Machine
« on: November 28, 2018, 04:42:32 PM »
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I didn't know this forum existed until the user station240 at EEVblog forum suggested to post my machine here too. I'm glad I found this since I'm in love with everything involving high voltage.

I built an x-ray machine as my final degree project. Quick details:

-Fully 3D printed case
-Modified ZVS Mazzilli driver optimized for high frequency
-CEI OX/70-G4 x-ray tube
-Arduino UNO, so it's remotely controlled
-Custom HV transformer made with an ETD59 core (primary is 3+3 turns, secondary is 232 turns)
-Work frequency: ~110kHz
-Power: ~80W

My college's logo

I uploaded a video showing the construction process. The video is not intended to be a tutorial. I'm planning to release the project paper so anyone can see the details, but it must be after I get my mark.

Here are some tests:

« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 04:50:34 PM by neukyhm »

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
    • Kaizer Power Electronics
Re: My X-Ray Machine
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 07:14:52 PM »
Hi neukyhm and welcome to HVF :)

That is a nice little machine you built, you really went all in on the details in the construction, which leads me to say that its a wonderful build process video. I like the body cam / CAD overlay combination.

Now for the questions :)

What body cam are you using?

What kind of intensifying screen is it that you are using? I have on/off been looking for phosphorus casettes for future project, but never found any reasonable priced.

What kind of control do you have between the Arduino UNO and the ZVS HV supply? Is it just on/off control of the supply voltage or did you extend the ZVS driver with more active driver circuitry?
https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk - Tesla coils, high voltage, pulse power, audio and general electronics
https://www.youtube.com/KaizerPowerElectronicsDk60/join - Please consider supporting the forum, websites and youtube channel!

Offline neukyhm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 07:33:44 PM »
Hi neukyhm and welcome to HVF :)

That is a nice little machine you built, you really went all in on the details in the construction, which leads me to say that its a wonderful build process video. I like the body cam / CAD overlay combination.

Now for the questions :)

What body cam are you using?

What kind of intensifying screen is it that you are using? I have on/off been looking for phosphorus casettes for future project, but never found any reasonable priced.

What kind of control do you have between the Arduino UNO and the ZVS HV supply? Is it just on/off control of the supply voltage or did you extend the ZVS driver with more active driver circuitry?
Hi Mads, thanks for the welcome :P

I'm using a Gopro Hero 4, wich is not the best option. These cameras are really bad at low light conditions, you can see in the video that it captures very well only the part of the table where the lamp is.

My screen is an old Fuji Speed Green I got at an auction on eBay for 6€, I was very lucky. If you are looking for screens, I have seen some Kodak Lanex on eBay too, they are a bit expensive though

In the video you can see that I'm mounting a relay module with two relays. One of them cuts the x-ray tube's filament and the other one turns on and off the ZVS, no extra circuitry, just this relay between the power supply and the ZVS.

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
    • Kaizer Power Electronics
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 09:14:59 PM »
Congratulations on getting mentioned first row in hackadays newsletter!

https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk - Tesla coils, high voltage, pulse power, audio and general electronics
https://www.youtube.com/KaizerPowerElectronicsDk60/join - Please consider supporting the forum, websites and youtube channel!

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
  • "With the first link, the chain is forged. [...]"
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 10:59:25 PM »
Hi neukyhm!

Great to see the developpment documented in your video. Really nice job and fascinating results! Some shots seem to have quite a high resolution.

X-rays are fascinating, and one day, I'll make my own experiments for sure. However, I'm very, very concerned about shielding. In the video description, you write:
Quote from: neukyhm
it has proper lead shielding. I also used a Geiger counter to make sure there were no radiation leaks.
I cannot see any shielding there. Is the whole room shielded? In any case, I'd alway be concerned about leaks, as your case can never be completely sealed (you need holes for cables, etc).
And, as I've a working x-ray tank (well, the full bridge and control circuit is missing, but transformer, rectifier, voltage divider, etc is all there) capable of a few kW, I consider shielding as crucial. My problem is, if there are any leaks, I and possibly others would be exposed while searching them.

Therefore any details about shielding would be highly appreciated!

Kind regards,
Max

Offline neukyhm

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2019, 10:51:46 AM »
Congratulations on getting mentioned first row in hackadays newsletter!
Yes, I'm very happy :D I wasn't expecting that they published it so quickly.

Hi neukyhm!

Great to see the developpment documented in your video. Really nice job and fascinating results! Some shots seem to have quite a high resolution.

X-rays are fascinating, and one day, I'll make my own experiments for sure. However, I'm very, very concerned about shielding. In the video description, you write:
Quote from: neukyhm
it has proper lead shielding. I also used a Geiger counter to make sure there were no radiation leaks.
I cannot see any shielding there. Is the whole room shielded? In any case, I'd alway be concerned about leaks, as your case can never be completely sealed (you need holes for cables, etc).
And, as I've a working x-ray tank (well, the full bridge and control circuit is missing, but transformer, rectifier, voltage divider, etc is all there) capable of a few kW, I consider shielding as crucial. My problem is, if there are any leaks, I and possibly others would be exposed while searching them.

Therefore any details about shielding would be highly appreciated!

Kind regards,
Max
Hi Max!

At 4:24 in the video, I'm attaching the lead shielding to the box. The thing is that using a lot of lead all around the box and taking care of the holes for the cables and everything is pretty much pointless because of reflexion. The x-rays will reflect on the room walls and you will have radiation going backwards.

What I did is using 1mm of lead that removes around 97-99% of the photons energy. Taking into account that the machine is activated remotely (with a countdown or via teamviewer to send the command to arduino) I think it's safe to operate. You are just waiting in another room or outside the house.

Using teamviewer you can even activate the machine from another country.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 11:45:08 AM by neukyhm »

Offline Agent Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2019, 11:10:28 PM »
Hello,
Great project, a lot of work I bet.
This very night, actually 5 minutes ago i was able to get my first radiograpf after months of trying using that very same tube, 70-G4.
It seems something is wrong with earth and filament connection.
My does not look as good as yours but hopefully you can point me in right direction, what am I doing wrong?
I am miles from that sharp, crisp image you are getting as you can see. Any suggestions?

//OCV

Offline neukyhm

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2019, 11:51:30 PM »
Hello,
This very night, actually 5 minutes ago i was able to get my first radiograpf after months of trying using that very same tube, 70-G4.
My does not look as good as yours but hopefully you can point me in right direction, what am I doing wrong?
I am miles from that sharp, crisp image you are getting as you can see. Any suggestions?

//OCV
Hi Agent Smith, check out my connections:

The two black wires that goes to the multiplier are from the transformer. The small red wire that goes to the tube is the filament and I have the tube's blue wire grounded via the thicker red wire that goes out the box. The tube's black wire is the grid and you have grounded it. It's recommended to not ground the grid, but to make it a bit more negative than the filament, how? with that resistor you see in the picture.

I suggest that you use the red wire to power the filament with +2.50 to +2.75 V, ground the blue wire and connect the black one to the cathode of you HV PSU. Once you've done this, it's time to common reference everything, and you will do this with a 47kOhm resistor placed between the cathode (negative pole) of you HV PSU (where it's also connected the tube's black wire) and the tube's red wire, just like I have in the picture. This way you will have the tube connected as the datasheet says
, although they use different colors.

Also, if your HV PSU is unrectified, it's a very good idea to place one of those big 20kV 10nf capacitor between the tube's black wire and ground, it will stabilize voltage a lot and improve results. This won't help that much if your HV PSU is rectified like a TV flyback.

Note: of course, the cathode of the PSU you are using to power the filament has to be grounded too.

Edit: I hope this helps.

Edit2: typo in the capacitor, it's 20kv 10nF, like these.

The dielectric oil is very recommended.

PS: where did you get the tube?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 01:18:10 AM by neukyhm »

Offline Agent Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2019, 05:38:58 PM »
Hi,

Thank you for helping out, I destroyed a few stepdown converters for fillament heating due to wrong connecion.
I got my tube on E-bay long time ago, like two years back. As you can see it came with a capacitor but I guess I will remove it an install 20kV as you said and resistor as well.
I am usind DC to drive the tube but I guess that HV needs to be incresed ass well so my HV supply will get three more stages of cascades.
Your solution is much neater having everything in one box in oil, tube as well as HV.
As you can see I had tube outside and HV separately connected via HV cables.
Can you please comment on my resistor connected on HV+ it is 2,2MOhm and I put it there to prevent current surge inside the tube?
You have none so I wonder is it needed at all then?
My plan is to get this to work and then build nice looking Box to put everything in. I am thinking controlling it by Futaba RC remot that is left from an old drone I had long time ago.
Cool that are more then one self building this kind of devices.
Thanks again.
//OCV

Offline neukyhm

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2019, 07:32:00 PM »
Hi,

Thank you for helping out, I destroyed a few stepdown converters for fillament heating due to wrong connecion.
I got my tube on E-bay long time ago, like two years back. As you can see it came with a capacitor but I guess I will remove it an install 20kV as you said and resistor as well.
I am usind DC to drive the tube but I guess that HV needs to be incresed ass well so my HV supply will get three more stages of cascades.
Your solution is much neater having everything in one box in oil, tube as well as HV.
As you can see I had tube outside and HV separately connected via HV cables.
Can you please comment on my resistor connected on HV+ it is 2,2MOhm and I put it there to prevent current surge inside the tube?
You have none so I wonder is it needed at all then?
My plan is to get this to work and then build nice looking Box to put everything in. I am thinking controlling it by Futaba RC remot that is left from an old drone I had long time ago.
Cool that are more then one self building this kind of devices.
Thanks again.
//OCV
Yes, remove the capacitor the tube has, I did that.

Don't use that 2,2M resistor, the tube's grid is in charge to manage the current through the tube, as long as you configure it with the 47k resistor. Be sure to have a good grounding, this is critical or you may break the stepdown converter.

Offline Agent Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2019, 11:56:20 PM »
Great info, thanks.
I am reworking it as suggested when dayjobb allows and will post the results as soon I finish it.
In the meantime take a look (it's OK to laugh) at my previous overambitious (read FAILED) project that awaits correction.
It was 140kV power supply with +70 / -70 Kv terminals.
As you know by now Grounding is not my Forte, haha, and I could not get Foating anode to work, it shorted out over the led casing no matter the amount of insulation.
In the picture you can see oil cooler, oil pump, temp sensor, flow meter, oil level interlock etc. Now I just laugh when I look at it  :D.
I will get it to work but I need to understand the little one first.

Offline neukyhm

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2019, 03:01:43 PM »
140kV could be too much for the mineral oil. If it's still arcing I suggest using a bigger container so that the walls are further from the HV parts.

If your HV source is designed to be middle grounded then you cannot ground one of the terminals but the middle of the transformer so one of the outputs is +70kV and the other is -70kV. However this also prevents you from using a simple step down converter to power the filament. I could use a simple converter because I had my cathode grounded so it's at 0V, but you will have a -70kV cathode, so you must use an isolated transformer for the filament (a step-down converter like those on eBay is NOT isolated).

You could also experiment grounding the cathode so you can use a step-down converter, but I'm not so sure about this.

Offline Agent Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2020, 03:47:06 PM »
Hello again,

At last I got my machine to work, thank to your tips.
Pictures obtained are much better then before and I guess they will be even better when folter capacitors arrive.
For some reason I could not get your Mazilli driver to work so I used an old driver and your custom transformer.

Regards,
 O.C.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 03:57:08 PM by Agent Smith »

Offline klugesmith

• High Voltage Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2020, 10:35:44 PM »
Jut noticed this thread.  One of Agent Smith's pictures from small tube project shows a grey plastic pipe section, perhaps full of oil for insulation and cooling.

I never got as far with DIY radiography as you guys.

But did recognize that PVC plastic is not particularly transparent to x-rays.
At dental tube energies, PVC will attenuate and scatter x-rays more than aluminum metal, or bones, because of all the chlorine atoms.
https://physics.nist.gov/PhysRefData/XrayMassCoef/tab4.html
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 10:43:35 PM by klugesmith »

Offline Agent Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2020, 10:36:23 PM »
Hello Klugesmith,

That gray tube was votage multiplier unit for the tube, the tube was connected by HV cables to the multiplier.
But good point in any case. I went with self-contained unit in my last design, just as Neukyhm.

// O.C.

Offline Davide

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2021, 02:21:27 PM »
Hello,

//OCV
Hi Agent Smith, check out my connections:

The two black wires that goes to the multiplier are from the transformer. The small red wire that goes to the tube is the filament and I have the tube's blue wire grounded via the thicker red wire that goes out the box. The tube's black wire is the grid and you have grounded it. It's recommended to not ground the grid, but to make it a bit more negative than the filament, how? with that resistor you see in the picture.

I suggest that you use the red wire to power the filament with +2.50 to +2.75 V, ground the blue wire and connect the black one to the cathode of you HV PSU. Once you've done this, it's time to common reference everything, and you will do this with a 47kOhm resistor placed between the cathode (negative pole) of you HV PSU (where it's also connected the tube's black wire) and the tube's red wire, just like I have in the picture. This way you will have the tube connected as the datasheet says
, although they use different colors.

Also, if your HV PSU is unrectified, it's a very good idea to place one of those big 20kV 10nf capacitor between the tube's black wire and ground, it will stabilize voltage a lot and improve results. This won't help that much if your HV PSU is rectified like a TV flyback.

Note: of course, the cathode of the PSU you are using to power the filament has to be grounded too.

Edit: I hope this helps.

Edit2: typo in the capacitor, it's 20kv 10nF, like these.

The dielectric oil is very recommended.

PS: where did you get the tube?

Hi! First of all many congratulations for this project, really well done and also clearly explained. I'm trying to build a similar setup and I bought an x-ray tube (model: HBJ11) on Alibaba, it is a 70kv 0.4mm focal spot tube, similar to yours. However I'm struggling to understand how to properly wire it.  :-\ I saw that you connect a 47kohm resistor between the grid of the tube (black wire) and one of the two filament wires (blue wire). However if I look at my tube, it seems like the grid and one of the filament legs are already connected with a wire inside the tube (see attached picture). Do you think that I should wire anyway my tube the same as yours?
I checked the specs sheet and it only says to "observe the connection diagram and the grid resistor value", but it doesn't say anything else about this resistor  ??? Sorry about the long question and thank you in advance.  :D

Offline paulj

• High Voltage Experimenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2021, 11:37:59 AM »
Hello, for amateur radiography, take the two terminals of the filament (by testing the resistance) and connect one to the ground of your high voltage power supply.

don't forget that even limited in power, radiation is very dangerous.

My 40kv tube produces 13 Sv / h
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 11:40:09 AM by paulj »

Offline Davide

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2021, 10:55:32 AM »
Hello, for amateur radiography, take the two terminals of the filament (by testing the resistance) and connect one to the ground of your high voltage power supply.

Hi! Thank you for your answer  :D I only have one concern about this: if I connect it this way, can I power the filament directly with a DC-DC step down converter (current limited) or will this connection damage the DC-DC converter? I'm asking this because in this way the ground of HV part of the circuit will be directly connected with the DC-DC converter.

Yes I'm aware of the danger involved with radiation, I have many lead panels that I will use as shelding, and a Geiger counter to measure radiation. Thanks for your advice  :)

Offline neukyhm

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2021, 06:42:54 PM »

Hi! Thank you for your answer  :D I only have one concern about this: if I connect it this way, can I power the filament directly with a DC-DC step down converter (current limited) or will this connection damage the DC-DC converter? I'm asking this because in this way the ground of HV part of the circuit will be directly connected with the DC-DC converter.

Yes I'm aware of the danger involved with radiation, I have many lead panels that I will use as shelding, and a Geiger counter to measure radiation. Thanks for your advice  :)

I used a stepdown converter from ebay to power the filament, no problem, as long as you care for grounding.

High Voltage Forum

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2021, 06:42:54 PM »

* Recent Topics and Posts

post Re: Big Coil Build Log
[Dual Resonant Solid State Tesla coils (DRSSTC)]
flyingperson23
Today at 05:47:34 AM
post Re: capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
davekni
Today at 04:45:07 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
Today at 04:18:27 AM
post Push Pull VTTC
[Vacuum Tube Tesla Coils (VTTC)]
janno288
Today at 01:10:08 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 27, 2024, 10:54:52 PM
post Re: CM400 Induction Heater
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 27, 2024, 11:53:42 AM
post Re: OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
davekni
March 27, 2024, 05:14:36 AM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:47:48 AM
post Re: DRSSTC Questions
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:41:59 AM
alan sailer
March 27, 2024, 12:04:34 AM
post Re: Super flat QCW simulation (does this look reasonable?)
toooldforthis
March 26, 2024, 11:08:14 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 11:07:20 PM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 10:46:29 PM
post OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
Saattvik24
March 26, 2024, 09:03:43 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 08:46:59 PM
flyingperson23
March 26, 2024, 05:02:18 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 03:16:03 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 26, 2024, 01:41:49 PM
post Re: Benjamin's DRSSTC 2 in progress
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 04:48:22 AM
post Re: Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 26, 2024, 04:16:37 AM
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:16:24 AM
post Re: Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:13:02 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:00:43 AM
post Re: Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 03:19:18 AM
thedoc298
March 26, 2024, 01:50:42 AM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 08:05:02 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 25, 2024, 07:41:29 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 06:45:46 PM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 05:44:25 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 25, 2024, 04:47:17 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 04:27:22 PM
post Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 25, 2024, 03:57:34 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 25, 2024, 02:06:41 PM
post Re: Odd MOSFET Driver Behavior
[Solid State Tesla Coils (SSTC)]
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 04:43:25 AM
davekni
March 25, 2024, 02:39:40 AM
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 12:47:09 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:36:32 PM
post Re: My completed 14-stage Cockroft-Walton voltage multiplier
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:27:24 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 24, 2024, 04:25:23 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 10:47:35 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 09:30:21 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 04:34:31 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 03:04:25 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 01:38:34 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 04:20:03 AM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:54:30 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:05:57 AM
post capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 22, 2024, 11:45:03 PM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 22, 2024, 11:30:09 PM
post Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 22, 2024, 10:20:35 PM
post Re: Where's all this voltage coming from?
[Spark Gap Tesla Coils (SGTC)]
Benbmw
March 22, 2024, 09:21:13 PM
post Re: What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
AstRii
March 22, 2024, 03:37:11 PM
post What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
FPS
March 22, 2024, 05:09:20 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 22, 2024, 03:57:54 AM
davekni
March 22, 2024, 02:59:25 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 06:31:42 PM
post Re: 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
rikkitikkitavi
March 21, 2024, 03:08:01 PM
post Re: [WTS] IGBT, Ferrite, Capacitors, Tools, PSU, Industrial components and parts
[Sell / Buy / Trade]
Mads Barnkob
March 21, 2024, 01:37:32 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Alberto
March 21, 2024, 11:42:07 AM
post Re: Phase Lead Questions
davekni
March 21, 2024, 04:09:14 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 02:15:31 AM
post My Homemade Structural Analysis X-Ray Machine
[X-ray]
Luca c.
March 21, 2024, 01:35:40 AM
Saattvik24
March 20, 2024, 10:40:00 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 08:03:41 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 07:51:57 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 10:39:47 AM
davekni
March 20, 2024, 04:09:59 AM
post Re: 160mm DRSSTC II project | Questions
Benjamin Lockhart
March 20, 2024, 01:13:23 AM
Keybored
March 20, 2024, 12:45:16 AM
flyingperson23
March 20, 2024, 12:30:30 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 11:12:24 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:47:49 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:44:19 PM
post Phase Lead Questions
Saattvik24
March 19, 2024, 06:52:09 PM
flyingperson23
March 19, 2024, 05:02:44 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 05:01:41 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 04:31:02 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 03:59:54 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 06:41:39 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 19, 2024, 04:05:49 AM
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 18, 2024, 09:08:35 PM
post Re: Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 09:07:35 PM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 08:57:06 PM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 18, 2024, 03:51:33 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:59:46 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:33:25 PM
post Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 11:02:12 AM
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 02:36:11 AM
post Re: Best forum for vacuum tube amplifiers?
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 17, 2024, 07:42:55 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:15:14 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 05:05:04 AM
davekni
March 17, 2024, 04:50:51 AM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 17, 2024, 04:45:17 AM
post 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:17:51 AM
post Where's all this voltage coming from?
Terry
March 17, 2024, 01:29:32 AM
flyingperson23
March 17, 2024, 12:33:06 AM
Keybored
March 16, 2024, 08:46:20 PM
post Re: Bleeder resistor for MMC
Hydron
March 16, 2024, 08:39:24 PM
Hydron
March 16, 2024, 08:21:44 PM
post Best forum for vacuum tube amplifiers?
[General Chat]
yourboi
March 16, 2024, 08:20:13 PM

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal