Author Topic: Strange reading for grid feedback coil voltage  (Read 3944 times)

Offline MRMILSTAR

• High Voltage Senior
  • Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    • View Profile
Strange reading for grid feedback coil voltage
« on: January 10, 2022, 10:56:48 PM »
My 833C VTTC performs OK with 20" streamers in interrupter mode but I think it could do better. I have always been guessing at the feedback voltage because I didn't have a way to measure it. I finally bought a Micsig DP20003 HV differential probe so that I could actually measure the grid feedback voltage.

The probe is connected between the grid and  ground. The reading that I got was surprising. With a MOT output of about 800 volts, about 1600 volts with doubler, the grid feedback voltage is measuring at -5000 volts peak or so it appears on the scope! This doesn't make any sense to me. The spec sheet for a 833C says the maximum grid voltage is -450 volts in Class C operation.

Just as a refresher the primary coil is tapped at 26 turns. The secondary coil is about 1000 turns. The grid feedback coil is 14 turns and sits on top of the primary coil at about 1/2 way up the secondary coil. My VTTC can be seen here.
https://highvoltageforum.net/index.php?topic=745.0

Does this make any sense? Can the grid feedback coil be getting most of its coupling from the secondary coil thus possibly explaining the high voltage reading? As I move the feedback coil down closer to the primary coil, the voltage goes down. This indicates to me that major coupling is coming from the secondary coil.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 11:29:17 PM by MRMILSTAR »
Steve White
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Retired electrical engineer

Offline Duane B

• High Voltage Experimenter
    • View Profile
    • Roaring 20s Superhets
Re: Strange reading for grid feedback coil voltage
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2022, 12:07:22 AM »
Right now I have a lot of questions. In the pictures on your link, it looks like the feedback coil is going to the top terminal (s) on the tube. Are the top terminals the grid connection? Can you share a schematic? Where does the low end of the feedback coil connect? What is the DC voltage on the low side of the feedback coil? A voltage of -5000 volts peak might be ok. I believe it's the minus DC voltage that is used in the specs.

There might be something wrong with your measurement technique? Is your meter capable of measuring a high voltage differentially between the probes, or will it just measure a smaller differential voltage but elevated at a high voltage?

It seems like the probe connected to high voltage is picking up some of the secondary voltage. Are you physically measuring the voltage directly on the grid, or physically measuring it at the top of the feedback coil (close to the secondary coil)? There might be capacitive coupling between the probe and the secondary coil.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 12:21:20 AM by Duane B »
Duane Bylund

Offline MRMILSTAR

• High Voltage Senior
  • Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2022, 05:25:31 AM »
The schematic is the standard Steve Ward 833A one that most VTTCs are based on. My components are identical. The only difference is that my grid feedback coil has 14 turns instead of 20.

This is a 833C tube. The 2 top terminals are grid and plate. The differential probe is a Micsig and specified to measure up to 5600 volts between the probes. One probe is attached to the grid connection at the feedback coil next to the secondary coil. The other probe is connected to ground. I am using an oscilloscope with 100 Mhz BW to measure the voltage. This is the first time that I have used a HV differential probe so I was wondering if I am seeing some sort of measurement artifact.

One odd thing as I mentioned earlier is that the voltage goes down as I slide the feedback coil down closer to the primary coil. This is the opposite behavior that I was expecting.

Attached is the schematic.
Steve White
Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
  • Physicist, engineer (electronic), and hobbiest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2022, 06:15:08 AM »
The differential probe is a Micsig and specified to measure up to 5600 volts between the probes.
Probe may have an issue with the combination of voltage and frequency.  Most probes include specifications for voltage derating as frequency increases.  I haven't found such for Micsig.  Some probes derate voltage drastically at relatively moderate frequency.  Steve Ward fried his Micsig differential probe at lower voltage and higher frequency:
https://highvoltageforum.net/index.php?topic=1589.msg12279#msg12279
David Knierim

Offline Duane B

• View Profile
    • Roaring 20s Superhets
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2022, 06:34:20 AM »
Thanks for the schematic and other details Steve. I don't know why most VTTC's these days use a fixed resistor for the grid bias. The first tube coil that I built had a variable rheostat here and it was part of the tuning process to adjust it. The variable resistor was very useful. Also, I'm sure that you are aware that you don't need a differential meter or probe for what you are measuring. A single high voltage probe would work just as well.

One odd thing as I mentioned earlier is that the voltage goes down as I slide the feedback coil down closer to the primary coil. This is the opposite behavior that I was expecting.

Some of the voltage picked up from your grid feedback coil might be coming from the field of the secondary coil. However, this "secondary coil" energy may not have very much driving power. The high voltage negative peaks that you see on the grid are not loaded down at all. High voltage negative peaks here sound perfectly normal. The grid coil is only loaded when the grid goes positive, pushing current through the 5k resistor, and developing a negative DC voltage across the 5k resistor in the process. This voltage of course will not be a pure DC value because the plate supply is not running in CW mode. The voltage across the 5k resistor is the grid bias voltage though. The parallel capacitor keeps the high frequency voltage off the resistor. You should be able to measure it with the scope. This is the voltage that is referenced in the tube data charts for grid operating voltage. This grid bias voltage may be controlled more by the proximity of the feedback coil to the plate tank coil instead of the secondary coil, because the plate tank coil probably has more driving power than the secondary coil.

I think the voltage you should be most concerned with is the DC voltage across the 5k resistor.

Duane Bylund

Offline MRMILSTAR

• High Voltage Senior
  • Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2022, 04:31:28 PM »
Thanks for the response. My grid feedback resistor is an adjustable power resistor unlike what is shown in the schematic. Its currently set for about 4,000 ohms.
Steve White
Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Offline 304er

• "Always the hard way..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2022, 05:19:46 PM »
Hi all,

:^) Yeah, the 833 is a weird tube with grid and plate pins both on top. Bad thing is several people in the past have accidentally mixed the connections up when they are adjusting/changing things since pins are same size.
Very bad outcome of course!

I also feel that this high voltage negative peak may also be very possible, but overall driving power low.

Several years ago, in the first tube coil of mine that I tried a tall primary I experienced the first time of noticable strange feedback winding behavior. Performance was sub par this way also despite a few changes I tried. Any changes I tried seemed to not be very responsive at all. Very little change, when it should be much more. I then immediately realized since the feedback is up so high now on the secondary that it was now influenced by the voltage rising on the secondary, instead of the primary winding that we want. And since the feedback is grounded...arc over problems too...and I see the arc shield done here, which others have resorted to also when having this problem.

Me, I knew we want to stick to feedback off of our primary. So I just took the whole primary and feedback form and I literally with no changes, just turned it upside down as is so feedback is now on the bottom. Since bottom of secondary is mainly all current, arcs to feedback problems gone. And now we always have the wanted feedback from primary only. I feel this is key to best performance possible.

If you flip this around, experiment slowly to get things tuned up correctly for the feedback. Also feedback leads may need to be switched around for correct phasing after this change.

Ever since I have run into this problem my first time, I now always build my tube coils with the feedback on the bottom below the primary, whether a short primary or tall one. My experience shows that it works much better this way once adjusted correctly of course.

I agree a variable rheostat is the way to go on the grid leak... being able to adjust on the fly is key also to best performance. I sometimes also in conjunction with the rheostat, have a fixed smaller ohm value "safety" resistor with it. That way you do not accidentally turn down to zero resistance. But these days...I mostly run just rheostat only and remember about not doing this.

Chris
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 05:51:43 PM by 304er »
Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA
Former Printer

Offline Duane B

• View Profile
    • Roaring 20s Superhets
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2022, 07:33:15 PM »
Hi all,

:^) Yeah, the 833 is a weird tube with grid and plate pins both on top. Bad thing is several people in the past have accidentally mixed the connections up when they are adjusting/changing things since pins are same size.
Very bad outcome of course!

I also feel that this high voltage negative peak may also be very possible, but overall driving power low.

Several years ago, in the first tube coil of mine that I tried a tall primary I experienced the first time of noticable strange feedback winding behavior. Performance was sub par this way also despite a few changes I tried. Any changes I tried seemed to not be very responsive at all. Very little change, when it should be much more. I then immediately realized since the feedback is up so high now on the secondary that it was now influenced by the voltage rising on the secondary, instead of the primary winding that we want. And since the feedback is grounded...arc over problems too...and I see the arc shield done here, which others have resorted to also when having this problem.

Me, I knew we want to stick to feedback off of our primary. So I just took the whole primary and feedback form and I literally with no changes, just turned it upside down as is so feedback is now on the bottom. Since bottom of secondary is mainly all current, arcs to feedback problems gone. And now we always have the wanted feedback from primary only. I feel this is key to best performance possible.

If you flip this around, experiment slowly to get things tuned up correctly for the feedback. Also feedback leads may need to be switched around for correct phasing after this change.

Ever since I have run into this problem my first time, I now always build my tube coils with the feedback on the bottom below the primary, whether a short primary or tall one. My experience shows that it works much better this way once adjusted correctly of course.

I agree a variable rheostat is the way to go on the grid leak... being able to adjust on the fly is key also to best performance. I sometimes also in conjunction with the rheostat, have a fixed smaller ohm value "safety" resistor with it. That way you do not accidentally turn down to zero resistance. But these days...I mostly run just rheostat only and remember about not doing this.

Chris

Good advice Chris! I agree with everything you say! In the early years of my coiling (about 50 years ago) I followed a two-811A tube coil construction plan and the feedback coil was on the bottom. All of the other plans I saw back then had the feedback coil on the bottom. I don't know when everyone started putting the feedback coil on top? I thought it might be due to some technique of making the coil grow longer sword sparks, but I don't know.

I think the voltage induced in the feedback coil is a complex addition of the coupling between the feedback coil and the primary coil and the feedback coil and the secondary coil. The feedback-secondary transformer having a higher impedance than the feedback-primary transformer.
Duane Bylund

Offline MRMILSTAR

• High Voltage Senior
  • Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2022, 08:05:27 PM »
Thanks Chris. I think that I am getting a lot of coupling from the secondary coil. As much as I hate the idea I may just make a new configuration as you suggest, with the feedback coil on the bottom. This time, I'll also add adjustable taps on the feedback coil in addition to the primary coil. I can't even remember why I put the feedback coil on the top in the first place. In retrospect it was a mistake. It still puts out 20" streamers in its current configuration so its still a decent performer, I just think that it could do better.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 08:09:10 PM by MRMILSTAR »
Steve White
Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Offline 304er

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2022, 09:09:13 AM »
Hi Duane and Steve,

I am not sure how this came about either of feedback on top?
The plans I followed around 1980 for a single 811 had feedback on top.
Did not know any better at the time... thought this is where it must go.
Saw quite a few plans like this.
But yes, I have in now more recent past come across some much older plans having this on the bottom.

Looking at Steve Ward's VTTC's he put all on top. But his coils all do not really have a tall primary, so it works still okay.
So (Steve White) you were just going by what you saw at the time. I do agree with your taller primary you did compared to what is Steve Ward's shorter on his 833. I like the increased coupling, that we "get away with" doing taller on VTTC's and it is what I currently prefer. But what worked for feedback before now becomes problematic. Definitely a lot of different things going on our coils!

You will get it and I already know it will look great also :^) when you finally get to doing this.
And I need to get going again on my 304er finalizing project again... pretty soon here :^)

Your 833 at minimum in my opinion should be 28" output with your level shifted, older bigger MOT. And I feel even more is there.
I not too long ago did a quick test on my old/new T-200 coil the same MOT setup and got 27" from this less powerful tube and the setup itself had shortcomings in it's old design. I actually just did a crude rough tuning and got this pretty quickly, but this was just a quick temporary test I did. BTW...the original old plans for this one, had the feedback also on top. It used the same wire size for both primary and feedback. Even though this has a short primary... when I fairly recently "updated" this older fella... first thing I did was rewire this so feedback now on bottom.

Chris

« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 09:23:34 AM by 304er »
Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA
Former Printer

Offline MRMILSTAR

• High Voltage Senior
  • Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2022, 03:29:04 PM »
Chris, when you put your feedback on the bottom do you make any provisions to slide the feedback coil up and down for coupling adjustment or do you rely strictly on tapping at different points on the feedback coil?

Here's an interesting historical design. This image shows the Miller RF coil on my 6L6 VTTC. Note that the feedback coil is actually on top of the secondary coil with a bakelite spark shield between them!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 03:33:29 PM by MRMILSTAR »
Steve White
Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Offline 304er

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2022, 06:18:15 PM »
Hi Steve,

No, I did not do a sliding provision or taps but probably a good idea.

Me, I always did it the hard way. I would just make a slightly calculated judgement from past experiences to position the feedback (# of turns also). Then if I could not get to work good...strip off the wire and reposition it. Some coils, I had some wiggle room to move primary up or down a little instead. Then when it came to turns...I usually start with too much and cut off a turn a time and testing. And yes, I go too far sometimes removing too much and have to strip off and rewind again, but now I know from notes I took along the way where it was best for this particular VTTC. Like I said the hard way. That said I am planning something different on my 304er finalizing project for the feedback... been gathering and searching for parts that I want to try.

I actually thought about your first VTTC late last night, built way back in the day...I remembered the "pies" and yes the very top feedback "pie". This is a lower power VTTC and uses not very powerful tubes so yes it works here of course.

I have an old from about the 1960's Spellman high voltage power supply. Spellman also made these little "pies" type coils/little VTTC's and used them in these now old power supplies. The "pie" coil  form in this much higher voltage and current supply and using larger more powerful tubes...they cut this top feedback "pie" right off...I can see the cut marks...

They then did feedback  ...completely different...   I have not had the time yet to restore this PS and look at it closer on how they did feedback and study and understand what they did.

I will try to find a few pictures I took and post a link later...

Chris

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA
Former Printer

Offline 304er

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2022, 08:51:57 AM »
Hi Steve,

I have dug up a few pictures, that I mentioned about in above message.

Here is my Spellman power supply sitting on top of the big tube crate:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9g2rhJWaA9GmoUS86

Some pictures of my Spellman coil inside with the feedback that was on top but cut off by Spellman themselves and the different feedback setup they did for this power supply:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7vz9FtAbtiNNZKH28

And a catalog page from 1959:

First picture here is a close up of my Spellman coil of how it is with original feedback on top:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/QPP7E6HRQSmWmoreA

Second picture of whole page and you can see where they have on these bigger higher voltage models there is no feedback on top anymore:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/n2VVj6jkv8wpvRxYA

Chris
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 08:57:00 AM by 304er »
Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA
Former Printer

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
    • Kaizer Power Electronics
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2022, 07:38:25 PM »

Attached is the schematic.

The feedback is part of a complex 3 coil coupling, I think it makes sense that moving it down from secondary, closer to primary will drop the voltage. There must be a lowest point somewhere between primary and seoncondary coil and then rising when higher coupling with either primary or secondary.

Some pictures of my Spellman coil inside with the feedback that was on top but cut off by Spellman themselves and the different feedback setup they did for this power supply:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7vz9FtAbtiNNZKH28

I got one of the "newer" Spellman 10 kV power supplies, those flat 19" versions, properly from the 1980-1990's. It has the exactly same coil design, just uses transistors for the driver instead :)
https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk - Tesla coils, high voltage, pulse power, audio and general electronics
https://www.youtube.com/KaizerPowerElectronicsDk60/join - Please consider supporting the forum, websites and youtube channel!

Offline 304er

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2022, 08:47:53 AM »

I got one of the "newer" Spellman 10 kV power supplies, those flat 19" versions, properly from the 1980-1990's. It has the exactly same coil design, just uses transistors for the driver instead :)

Hi Mads,

Just to add to this a little bit more of interesting history, here is another different Spellman catalog page from 1965-66 that I have in some very big older master catalogs I have in my collection.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/oUGBCKgPhreYsfjW9

Some more transistors use. And still using tubes in the rectifiers for that time though...a hybrid at the time.

Chris :^)

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA
Former Printer

High Voltage Forum

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2022, 08:47:53 AM »

* Recent Topics and Posts

post Re: Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
Today at 04:47:35 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
Today at 03:59:27 AM
post Re: Kaizer VTTC 1
[Vacuum Tube Tesla Coils (VTTC)]
MRMILSTAR
March 28, 2024, 09:15:11 PM
post Re: capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 28, 2024, 01:01:12 PM
post Re: Big Coil Build Log
[Dual Resonant Solid State Tesla coils (DRSSTC)]
flyingperson23
March 28, 2024, 05:47:34 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
davekni
March 28, 2024, 04:45:07 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 28, 2024, 04:18:27 AM
post Push Pull VTTC
[Vacuum Tube Tesla Coils (VTTC)]
janno288
March 28, 2024, 01:10:08 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 27, 2024, 10:54:52 PM
post Re: CM400 Induction Heater
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 27, 2024, 11:53:42 AM
post Re: OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
davekni
March 27, 2024, 05:14:36 AM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:47:48 AM
post Re: DRSSTC Questions
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:41:59 AM
alan sailer
March 27, 2024, 12:04:34 AM
post Re: Super flat QCW simulation (does this look reasonable?)
toooldforthis
March 26, 2024, 11:08:14 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 11:07:20 PM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 10:46:29 PM
post OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
Saattvik24
March 26, 2024, 09:03:43 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 08:46:59 PM
flyingperson23
March 26, 2024, 05:02:18 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 03:16:03 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 26, 2024, 01:41:49 PM
post Re: Benjamin's DRSSTC 2 in progress
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 04:48:22 AM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 26, 2024, 04:16:37 AM
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:16:24 AM
post Re: Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:13:02 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:00:43 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 03:19:18 AM
thedoc298
March 26, 2024, 01:50:42 AM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 08:05:02 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 25, 2024, 07:41:29 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 06:45:46 PM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 05:44:25 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 25, 2024, 04:47:17 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 04:27:22 PM
post Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 25, 2024, 03:57:34 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 25, 2024, 02:06:41 PM
post Re: Odd MOSFET Driver Behavior
[Solid State Tesla Coils (SSTC)]
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 04:43:25 AM
davekni
March 25, 2024, 02:39:40 AM
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 12:47:09 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:36:32 PM
post Re: My completed 14-stage Cockroft-Walton voltage multiplier
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:27:24 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 24, 2024, 04:25:23 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 10:47:35 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 09:30:21 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 04:34:31 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 03:04:25 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 01:38:34 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 04:20:03 AM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:54:30 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:05:57 AM
post capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 22, 2024, 11:45:03 PM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 22, 2024, 11:30:09 PM
post Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 22, 2024, 10:20:35 PM
post Re: Where's all this voltage coming from?
[Spark Gap Tesla Coils (SGTC)]
Benbmw
March 22, 2024, 09:21:13 PM
post Re: What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
AstRii
March 22, 2024, 03:37:11 PM
post What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
FPS
March 22, 2024, 05:09:20 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 22, 2024, 03:57:54 AM
davekni
March 22, 2024, 02:59:25 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 06:31:42 PM
post Re: 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
rikkitikkitavi
March 21, 2024, 03:08:01 PM
post Re: [WTS] IGBT, Ferrite, Capacitors, Tools, PSU, Industrial components and parts
[Sell / Buy / Trade]
Mads Barnkob
March 21, 2024, 01:37:32 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Alberto
March 21, 2024, 11:42:07 AM
post Re: Phase Lead Questions
davekni
March 21, 2024, 04:09:14 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 02:15:31 AM
post My Homemade Structural Analysis X-Ray Machine
[X-ray]
Luca c.
March 21, 2024, 01:35:40 AM
Saattvik24
March 20, 2024, 10:40:00 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 08:03:41 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 07:51:57 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 10:39:47 AM
davekni
March 20, 2024, 04:09:59 AM
post Re: 160mm DRSSTC II project | Questions
Benjamin Lockhart
March 20, 2024, 01:13:23 AM
Keybored
March 20, 2024, 12:45:16 AM
flyingperson23
March 20, 2024, 12:30:30 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 11:12:24 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:47:49 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:44:19 PM
post Phase Lead Questions
Saattvik24
March 19, 2024, 06:52:09 PM
flyingperson23
March 19, 2024, 05:02:44 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 05:01:41 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 04:31:02 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 03:59:54 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 06:41:39 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 19, 2024, 04:05:49 AM
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 18, 2024, 09:08:35 PM
post Re: Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 09:07:35 PM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 08:57:06 PM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 18, 2024, 03:51:33 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:59:46 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:33:25 PM
post Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 11:02:12 AM
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 02:36:11 AM
post Re: Best forum for vacuum tube amplifiers?
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 17, 2024, 07:42:55 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:15:14 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 05:05:04 AM
davekni
March 17, 2024, 04:50:51 AM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 17, 2024, 04:45:17 AM
post 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:17:51 AM
post Where's all this voltage coming from?
Terry
March 17, 2024, 01:29:32 AM
flyingperson23
March 17, 2024, 12:33:06 AM

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal