Author Topic: Syntherrupter - A Feature-rich, Polyphonic Interrupter  (Read 66161 times)

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
  • "With the first link, the chain is forged. [...]"
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Syntherrupter - A Feature-rich, Polyphonic Interrupter
« Reply #180 on: September 01, 2021, 06:41:48 PM »
Quote from: futurist
Sorry to hear that. What happened to your coil?
Quote from: Mads Barnkob
Bummer about your show and coils exploding, any graphic pictures to show in your DRSSTC thread?
The short answer: I don‘t know. The long answer - well… is long enough for its own thread. I do have video material of the crash but haven‘t had the time to put it into a half decent video. Btw I don‘t have a thead for my tesla coil in this forum yet? I plan to make one because there have been some really confusing things where I‘d like to get some input. But again, no time for such a post in the next weeks.

Its a complex software you have put up and even with the good wiki, we are not inside your head :)
This is so true. I try to find a balance between the length of my posts and the amount of details I share. There are dozens of such thoughts behind pretty much every feature and compromise and while I‘d like to share every single one with y‘all I think this would be simply too much. The wiki f.ex. is already much more text than most users will ever read… I‘m not even sure people are reading the release notes. Therefore I try to stick to the „what“-surface and leave out the „why“-rabbit holes.
I guess I could make a separate thread where I explain the latter ones (as f.ex. the buffered outputs, how my exponential envelopes work, why some bugs were so hard to find, …). However, I‘m not sure the interest is there for such deep dives.
Oh btw. So far I haven‘t found any new bugs related to the buffered outputs. I certainly am happy about this though I‘m for sure not naive enough to call the buffering code bug free. (The nasty bug from the latest release sits in another part of the software.)

I tried my first github contribution, which also explains why you were after me for not writing a comment. I was not quite aware if it was submitted without pull request? This is my first time using github, so bare with me. I wanted to try something simple before editing large parts of the wiki.
You did most things right. The fork, the pull request - both fine afaik. My only issue was that your commit was titled with the default description „Update Readme.md“ which doesn’t give any hint about what actually happened.
There are some good tutorials for Git(Hub) out there. To give a little tl;dr, git is like email. A protocol. GitHub, GitLab and others are like Outlook, Gmail, … Companies offering servers (and in most cases webinterfaces) for using the mail protocol in a much more convenient way. GitHub Desktop and other desktop applications are the equivalent of Thunderbird and others; desktop programs to write emails respectively commit source code to a git repository.
I personally use GitHub Desktop as it‘s very easy to use and covers most of my needs. Not sure what you used but if it‘s the webinterface I strongly suggest to use GitHub Desktop (or any other desktop client you like).

I do not have a video of this: deselect all channels for coil 1, select channel 1, press next, deselect all channels for coil 2, select channel 2, press next. Do this for all 6 coils. At the 6th coil, pressing next showed me coil 1, but with channel 16 selected as the only. Pressing next now showed coils 2 with 15, 3 with 14 and so on. Getting to the 6th coil and pressing next showed me channel 1 for coil 1. IS there really 12 pages or 6 pages? I can not see any difference, but the number of configured channels... :-[
Hah - I had the same issue recently. Then, before the latest release I tried to reproduce it and failed to do so (not sure why). So I did not follow it any further. What I can tell you is that there are only 6 coils, not 12. It is a bug that‘s only in the Nextion firmware, in the save/loading code of the button states (every time the page (re)loads or exits the button states are loaded from/saved to a variable. And apparently I‘m not loading/storing the bits in the same order). This means that the first time you configure the channels everything works as expected. However, when you come back to the same page (and leave it again) the now wrongly displayed channels will be sent to the tiva microcontroller. Of course you can fix this by hand every time you open the page if you like to.
I‘ll keep it in mind for the next release.

Your syfoh sysex examples are great! From looking at the sysex documention, you should really add these examples, again it looks rather complex from all the formatting and explanation of the sysex package. Which confused me a bit before finding the tiny link to syfoh, that should be the first link in bold right after sysex headline :)
Noted. Will change that for the next release. (Unless you‘re faster ;) )

Kind regards,
Max

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #181 on: September 13, 2021, 10:51:27 PM »
to my greatest annoyance the latest release (v4.2.0-beta.5) has at least one crucial (and new) bug. [...] I have sort of a suspicion where the bug in the latest release comes from. If that suspicion is true, it‘ll be an easy fix. Otherwise it‘s going to be another long day.
As so often the truth was somewhere inbetween. It's been a rather long day finding the bug and verifying everything but in the end it was almost what I thought and nothing really complicated.

I fixed other things, too, which have been mentioned here. They're all listed in the release notes.

I currently don't have access to a "full" Syntherrupter with display and outputs and everything so I could only do very limited testing. But since this release just fixes a few specific bugs without touching other stuff I don't expect issues. Nonetheless, you should know. 

As always, the new release (v4.2.0-beta.6) can be downloaded here: https://github.com/MMMZZZZ/Syntherrupter/releases

Kind regards,
Max

Offline Mathieu

• High Voltage Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 17, 2021, 03:42:10 PM »
Some progress over here with the syntherrupter. Last week some parts came in and finally put all in a metal casing. Was still questioning the sanity of the tjc screen's serial port, but with the latest beta release I was finally able to test with the chinese Usart-HMI and the fresh tjc tft file from an 1.63.3 editor. Thanks Max for the continuous progress! The screen works, yet only with Tiva firmware 4.1.3. All later releases don't get through the initialisation and ComOk is not send/received. This suggests to look for the problem on the Tiva side.
I'm not strong in programming, but is there a difference between 4.1.3 and later that could cause this for this specific screen (tjc8048X570)? For instance, I cannot find a "rest" message being send to the screen in later releases, but for now can not really understand how this would explain it.  All in all quite some steps forward  :D

Best regards,
Mathieu

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #183 on: September 17, 2021, 06:44:43 PM »
Damn that thing looks good! Mind if I add that picture to the GitHub repository (giving credits of course)?

What makes your issue so weird is that between v4.1.3 and v4.1.4 nothing changed in the Tiva firmware that could affect the startup behavior. The only change in the firmware was a fix in the MIDI code. With v4.1.4 I changed the Nextion Editor version but that had no effect on the Tiva firmware.
Actually, there is one difference: the version number. But I cannot imagine why that would break the handshake (especially since the version number is sent after the actual handshake, together with all the other data and right before the startup screen is displayed).

It's only with v4.2.0-beta.2 that I reworked the startup code on the Tiva side. Wanting to reproduce your setup, I had to realize that the Nextion/TJC editor is actually not compatible with the reworked code. Nextion screens send special messages when they start, signalling that they're ready. The beta.2 rework uses those messages (previous versions didn't), but unfortunately the Nextion/TJC Editor does not send them (unlike the devices). Maybe this will change in a future version but for now it means that the editor isn't very helpful.

I don't have a TJC screen so I can't reproduce your exact situation. All I know is that the firmware versions in question work on my Tiva + Nextion Basic screen, and Mads has v4.2.0-beta.3 successfully tested on his Tiva + Nextion Intelligent screen - the latter being the Nextion version of your screen.

From all this I assume the following things:
  • Your wiring is correct and communication can work. Otherwise a different firmware couldn't fix the issue
  • Other people with similar setups are not affected. This points to an issue that's particular to your setup - especially towards the TJC X5 screen.
Furthermore I have a few questions:
  • Have you tried doing a Nextion update over serial? It'd be a good check that the serial connections are solid.
  • Do you have any possibility for capturing the communication between the screen and the Tiva? That'd provide me something to analyze and hopefully give us a clue what's going on. I'd be good to see both the working and the non working communication. Logic analyzer would be the easiest thing but you can also hook up two Serial-USB converters (each one with its RX pin to one of the serial lines) and log the connection - you only need to somehow capture the timing, too, since that's important.
  • Out of curiosity for how much weirder it can get... have you tried v4.1.2 or v4.1.1 on the Tiva?
  • To be clear, the Nextion firmware apparently doesn't have any effect, right? And no v4.2.0-beta.x Tiva firmware works?
Kind regards,
Max

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #184 on: September 29, 2021, 03:49:45 AM »
Had some spare time so I implemented the possibility to read values using sysex. This allows you to dump certain or even all settings. I also started to add stats which can be read in the same way. For now it is possible to read the current signal duty cycle and the number of voices. This was the last big feature I had planned for the whole sysex stuff.
So far none of these things have been implemented in Syfoh so it will take another bit before a release will appear.
Speaking of the next release, it will feature headless operation. Since Syntherrupter can now be fully controlled using sysex, it's not mandatory anymore to have the Nextion UI running. At the same time I'll fix an issue introduced with the recent beta firmwares: the Tiva board does not enter passthrough mode automatically anymore. You either have to instruct it to do so using the UI or disconnect the screen for a few seconds during startup.

Regards,
Max

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #185 on: October 05, 2021, 11:44:44 PM »
Reading feature is done. Here's a quick example. On the left you can see the duty cycle of the generated signal in real time - sampled at 5Hz:
Other possible use cases: check settings, export them, create backups. How? Glad you asked. To answer your questions, Syfoh got some shiny new examples.

The new v4.2.0-beta.7 release got - of course - a couple other fixes and improvements. Listed as always in the release notes. https://github.com/MMMZZZZ/Syntherrupter/releases

Kind regards,
Max

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #186 on: October 19, 2021, 11:31:51 PM »
Released v4.2.0 (stable, non beta)

Most features developed during the beta phase have been more or less extensively tested. For that reason I consider them "stable". Additionally there have been a number of important bugfixes. Compared to the last beta there haven't been many changes. Mainly a fix for a bug introduced with v4.2.0-beta.3 that made it impossible to get a new Syntherrupter working.

Release notes and download: https://github.com/MMMZZZZ/Syntherrupter/releases

Kind regards,
Max

Offline SimonNwardUK

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 26, 2021, 10:37:39 PM »
Had a good Run this weekend with my 2 table top coils at a teslathon event here in the UK, Ran most of the day and syntherrupter worked flawlessly  ;D started with low on times and note duty and increased as the day went on to a point i was getting good streamers almost ground strikes, 4 notes on some midis per coil thanks Max for all the work on this its an amazing piece of kit! looking forward to the future things you may add  :D

a few pics taken from my phone video i was monitoring the file playback, current draw and the coils performance at the same time!

a few Pics of my setup:

Simon,UK

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #188 on: November 21, 2021, 01:49:14 AM »
Fixed an important bug that made it impossible to run the Nextion firmware on a PC with the Nextion Editor (or in other words, when releasing v4.2.0 I completely forgot about that issue even though I knew about it). Anyways, v4.2.1 fixes the problem. Download as always: https://github.com/MMMZZZZ/Syntherrupter/releases

@SimonNwardUK: Glad to hear. Thanks for the pics! Edit: which MIDIs did you play?

Kind regards,
Max
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 12:47:55 PM by Max »

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #189 on: December 02, 2021, 12:47:10 AM »
I implemented some sort of "CPU load" measure by checking how full/empty the buffers for the output signals are. I'm not 100% sure the measurement makes sense the way I do it but assuming it does, then MIDI playback with 80 voices spread across 6 outputs (with stereo, envelopes, ...) causes an average load of well below 10% (with peaks of 30%).
On one hand this had to be expected, otherwise the non-buffered version could not have worked. On the other hand this is very reassuring; I wouldn't have thought that the load was that low. So it should be no issue to add tons of new stuff. Except that I don't have the time to implement it  :(

Regards,
Max

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
    • Kaizer Power Electronics
« Reply #190 on: May 21, 2022, 12:49:51 PM »
The Tesla Player has been split into its own thread, so discussion of both projects does not get too entwined!

Tesla Player topic: https://highvoltageforum.net/index.php?topic=2034.0

Original post
Hi everyone,

We have been using the Synterrupter for the past months in our student club with our 3 Tesla Coils and I first want to thank you deeply for your amazing work !

I wanted to share a tool that I have been working on last month in order to help us during our Tesla Coil shows: a web Midi Player specificaly designed for operating the Synterrupter.

Indeed, we wanted to have a centralized platform to host our MIDI/configs and were not confident in embedding binary SYSEX commands directly in the files. Futhermore, most of the available MIDI players/editors were overly complicated for our usages (we just want to play MIDI/playlist smoothly and to perform automatic configuration of the Synterrupter for each song.) Finally, in order to have this setup work on any person device, we wanted to have as less setup required as possible.

So I came up with the idea of developping a web app  tailor made for our specific MIDI/syntherrupter needs (we host an instance for our club behind an auth provider).

I detailed the features and embedded some screenshots in this public github repository: https://github.com/antoinercbs/tesla-synth-web-player

A release is obviously available on this github if you want to test it ;)

If some of you are interested in this tool, my goal is to make it as available as possible for the community  ;) (I think it's the bare minimum given all the open-source ressources developped by the community we used...)

Tanks again for your amazing work !
https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk - Tesla coils, high voltage, pulse power, audio and general electronics
https://www.youtube.com/KaizerPowerElectronicsDk60/join - Please consider supporting the forum, websites and youtube channel!

Offline AntoineRcbs

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 05, 2022, 08:27:07 PM »
Hi everyone,

As promised, here are some videos of our tests with the syntherrupter. Due to the weather conditions, we unfortunatly could not push our coils to their maximum ratings.
We also do not use envelopes yet.

Best,

Antoine

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #192 on: June 05, 2022, 10:08:43 PM »
Hi Antoine!

Nice show! I assume it was quite a success? I think my favorite is the James Bond theme because it‘s not just constant full power but a nice combination of small/low volume and bigger/louder arcs.

We also do not use envelopes yet.
It would make quite a difference IMO. Especially in the Cantina Band video I think it would have helped.

Looking forward to seeing more!  :D
Max

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #193 on: September 18, 2022, 07:25:30 PM »
Critical Bugfixes! (also less critical changes and bugfixes). As always, the new v4.2.2 can be downloaded at https://github.com/MMMZZZZ/Syntherrupter/releases

Thanks @AstRii for making me aware of the issues and helping to resolve them as quickly as possible.

Kind regards,
Max

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #194 on: April 04, 2023, 01:19:23 AM »
New UI! (kinda. almost. soon.)
Syntherrupters features have been growing over the years. However, the UI kinda got stuck at some point. New features like the stereo modes may be very powerful and interesting but have been hard to use to say the least. The possibility to configure pretty much anything from a computer by text commands (Syfoh) has made my life much simpler, but it's not a replacement for a built-in, intuitive UI - after all this is an interrupter with touch screen. So I finally started on a partial redesign.

New MIDI Live Mode. Links to related settings are no longer hidden behind the coil buttons. Instead there are clearly labeled buttons.
Current Design for comparison.

New page for assigning MIDI channels to coils. Instead of a separate page per coil, all channels and coils can be managed from a single page. Besides being faster, this hopefully makes it more intuitive in some scenarios (f.ex. "I want channel 3 to play on coils 3, 4 and 6).

New page for managing channel stereo settings. There was simply no graphical UI for this before. You had to enter the MIDI commands either on screen or on your PC. I hope that the simplistic graphics at the bottom help to understand how the individual modes work. Unlike the new Channel Assignment page this one doesn't have the space for written explanations, so I hope this is intuitive enough.

Next up is the stereo configuration of the coils. I'd have loved to see both coil and channel stereo configuration on the same page but I can't see how. That means that the user still doesn't see the "big picture". It will for sure be more intuitive than it is right now, but I'm not sure whether it's intuitive enough for people to actually use the feature(s).

As for the envelope editor, which is pretty bad as well, I don't think it's going to change anytime soon. The reason being that I can't think of a good way of doing it with the Nextion displays. The straight line and dot graphics used in the screenshot above are already a PITA. Curves would be another order of magnitude worse...

Let me know what you think!
Max

Offline Georgios

• View Profile
« Reply #195 on: January 10, 2024, 10:36:42 AM »
Hi, Max
I made 6 small Tesla coils to test how many midi notes the syntherrupter could play at the same time.
Unfortunately, I could not play more than 8 notes at the same time on version 4.1.0 (newer versions do not work on my computer). The program freezes and when I press the reset button the coil settings go away. I have to re-adjust the correspondence of the MIDI channel numbers to the Tesla coils. I manually edited the music so that the program would not be reset. How can I make the settings remain after pressing reset?

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #196 on: January 10, 2024, 03:10:14 PM »
Hi Georgios!

There have been many bugfixes since v4.1.0. Although I couldn‘t find any hint in the release notes that adresses your particular problem, there are quite a few related issues that have been fixed in the meantime. Chances are high that the current version does not have the problem you‘re facing.
The MIDI settings, like which channels play on which coils, are indeed not stored in a way that survives a powercycle. However, current versions allow importing/exporting such settings from/to your PC (see here and here).

With all of that in mind, I‘d focus on getting the current version working for your setup. You‘re sounding like you were running the UI on your PC? In that case make sure you‘re using the correct version of the Nextion Editor (it‘s not the same anymore as the one you‘re using for v4.1.0), see this guide.

Kind regards,
Max
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 03:12:09 PM by Max »

Offline Georgios

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 11, 2024, 04:50:59 PM »
Hi, Max!
I downloaded version 2.2 of the program with the correct version of NEXTION and everything works as it should. No more program freezes. Thank you very much, you are a genius!
The Tesla coils that I use are actually very simple without microcircuits with a minimum number of parts. The height of the coil is 10 centimeters. Based on the Royer generator. If you need it, I can send you a diagram.
Respectfully
Georgios!

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #198 on: January 13, 2024, 07:44:20 PM »
Hi Georgios,

Glad to hear that the issue was that easy to solve. I do have my own set of mini tesla coils with a very minimalistic circuit (capacitor, potentiometer, MOSFET for the tesla coil part, then another MOSFET and an optocoupler for the interrupter part IIRC). I posted a video with them some time ago in this topic. Included it below.
Nonetheless, I'd encourage you to make a separate forum topic about your setup! Having more ideas and cool projects out there is always a benefit in my eyes.

Kind regards,
Max

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #199 on: January 19, 2024, 05:40:37 AM »
Hello everyone!

A big part of the UI rework is done. Nothing has been tested so far* and there're still some additional things I'd like to do before I start testing the new code. However, I figured some of you may want to try it anyway, so here's a new beta release: untested v4.3.0.-beta.1

My next step would be to get rid of the current Help system in the UI, which is very hard to adjust, relies on deprecated features, and still requires you to have a smartphone to open the wiki pages. I plan on replacing it with a complete on-screen help. No internet or smartphone required.

*UI and Tiva code both compile. UI seems to send the correct commands, but neither have I systematically checked all of them, nor have I tested them with the Tiva connected to it.

Kind regards,
Max

High Voltage Forum

« Reply #199 on: January 19, 2024, 05:40:37 AM »

* Recent Topics and Posts

post Re: Big Coil Build Log
[Dual Resonant Solid State Tesla coils (DRSSTC)]
flyingperson23
Today at 05:47:34 AM
post Re: capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
davekni
Today at 04:45:07 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
Today at 04:18:27 AM
post Push Pull VTTC
[Vacuum Tube Tesla Coils (VTTC)]
janno288
Today at 01:10:08 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 27, 2024, 10:54:52 PM
post Re: CM400 Induction Heater
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 27, 2024, 11:53:42 AM
post Re: OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
davekni
March 27, 2024, 05:14:36 AM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:47:48 AM
post Re: DRSSTC Questions
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:41:59 AM
alan sailer
March 27, 2024, 12:04:34 AM
post Re: Super flat QCW simulation (does this look reasonable?)
toooldforthis
March 26, 2024, 11:08:14 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 11:07:20 PM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 10:46:29 PM
post OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
Saattvik24
March 26, 2024, 09:03:43 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 08:46:59 PM
flyingperson23
March 26, 2024, 05:02:18 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 03:16:03 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 26, 2024, 01:41:49 PM
post Re: Benjamin's DRSSTC 2 in progress
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 04:48:22 AM
post Re: Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 26, 2024, 04:16:37 AM
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:16:24 AM
post Re: Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:13:02 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:00:43 AM
post Re: Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 03:19:18 AM
thedoc298
March 26, 2024, 01:50:42 AM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 08:05:02 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 25, 2024, 07:41:29 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 06:45:46 PM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 05:44:25 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 25, 2024, 04:47:17 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 04:27:22 PM
post Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 25, 2024, 03:57:34 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 25, 2024, 02:06:41 PM
post Re: Odd MOSFET Driver Behavior
[Solid State Tesla Coils (SSTC)]
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 04:43:25 AM
davekni
March 25, 2024, 02:39:40 AM
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 12:47:09 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:36:32 PM
post Re: My completed 14-stage Cockroft-Walton voltage multiplier
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:27:24 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 24, 2024, 04:25:23 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 10:47:35 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 09:30:21 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 04:34:31 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 03:04:25 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 01:38:34 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 04:20:03 AM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:54:30 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:05:57 AM
post capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 22, 2024, 11:45:03 PM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 22, 2024, 11:30:09 PM
post Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 22, 2024, 10:20:35 PM
post Re: Where's all this voltage coming from?
[Spark Gap Tesla Coils (SGTC)]
Benbmw
March 22, 2024, 09:21:13 PM
post Re: What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
AstRii
March 22, 2024, 03:37:11 PM
post What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
FPS
March 22, 2024, 05:09:20 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 22, 2024, 03:57:54 AM
davekni
March 22, 2024, 02:59:25 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 06:31:42 PM
post Re: 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
rikkitikkitavi
March 21, 2024, 03:08:01 PM
post Re: [WTS] IGBT, Ferrite, Capacitors, Tools, PSU, Industrial components and parts
[Sell / Buy / Trade]
Mads Barnkob
March 21, 2024, 01:37:32 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Alberto
March 21, 2024, 11:42:07 AM
post Re: Phase Lead Questions
davekni
March 21, 2024, 04:09:14 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 02:15:31 AM
post My Homemade Structural Analysis X-Ray Machine
[X-ray]
Luca c.
March 21, 2024, 01:35:40 AM
Saattvik24
March 20, 2024, 10:40:00 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 08:03:41 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 07:51:57 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 10:39:47 AM
davekni
March 20, 2024, 04:09:59 AM
post Re: 160mm DRSSTC II project | Questions
Benjamin Lockhart
March 20, 2024, 01:13:23 AM
Keybored
March 20, 2024, 12:45:16 AM
flyingperson23
March 20, 2024, 12:30:30 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 11:12:24 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:47:49 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:44:19 PM
post Phase Lead Questions
Saattvik24
March 19, 2024, 06:52:09 PM
flyingperson23
March 19, 2024, 05:02:44 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 05:01:41 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 04:31:02 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 03:59:54 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 06:41:39 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 19, 2024, 04:05:49 AM
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 18, 2024, 09:08:35 PM
post Re: Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 09:07:35 PM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 08:57:06 PM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 18, 2024, 03:51:33 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:59:46 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:33:25 PM
post Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 11:02:12 AM
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 02:36:11 AM
post Re: Best forum for vacuum tube amplifiers?
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 17, 2024, 07:42:55 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:15:14 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 05:05:04 AM
davekni
March 17, 2024, 04:50:51 AM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 17, 2024, 04:45:17 AM
post 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:17:51 AM
post Where's all this voltage coming from?
Terry
March 17, 2024, 01:29:32 AM
flyingperson23
March 17, 2024, 12:33:06 AM
Keybored
March 16, 2024, 08:46:20 PM
post Re: Bleeder resistor for MMC
Hydron
March 16, 2024, 08:39:24 PM
Hydron
March 16, 2024, 08:21:44 PM
post Best forum for vacuum tube amplifiers?
[General Chat]
yourboi
March 16, 2024, 08:20:13 PM

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal