Author Topic: Syntherrupter - A Feature-rich, Polyphonic Interrupter  (Read 66270 times)

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
  • "With the first link, the chain is forged. [...]"
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Syntherrupter - A Feature-rich, Polyphonic Interrupter
« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2020, 03:47:24 PM »
As requested, Mads split this thread in two, removing AstRiis latest posts about his build. I'd ask you all to keep this thread focused on the development of Syntherrupter. Bugs, questions, features, etc.

Part of my response to AstRiis build was development related so I moved it back to here where it belongs:
I had (and have) not much time and most of it went into the wiki. However I did extend the Firmware Update Mode a bit. It is now a general purpose serial bridge. If you enter that mode, the Nextions RX/TX pins are connected straight to the USB serial port (through software though). So you can send anything you want, or debug it - whatever. Additionally the same thing can be done for the ESP. So you don‘t need a programmer for the ESP and can do it through Syntherrupter, too. Only downside: it won‘t reset automatically after a Nextion firmware update anymore. You have to do it manually but that‘s not a big issue I think. The passthrough mode works for any baud rate up to ~512kbaud/s.

The new wiki can be found here. Feedback is highly welcome as always!

Kind regards,
Max

Offline futurist

• Global Moderator
  • High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2020, 08:53:51 PM »
Short polyphony test - everything works great! Bad weather here for the second weekend so I can only play with small coil
It actually sounds much nicer in person, phone isn't suitable for recording such high volumes

< my new favorite DRSSTC midi

Sorry for vertical recording, this was a quick test. After 10 minutes of playing at full power secondary got pretty hot and I had to stop. Inverter and MMC barely warm, bus caps pretty hot
If I didn't mention before coil is powered with chinese 40N60 double half-bridge. It still needs tuning, otherwise my OCD LED will burn out. Settings are duty-limiter 15%, max. on-time 280 us

Offline davekni

• Executive Board Member
  • Physicist, engineer (electronic), and hobbiest
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2020, 11:11:15 PM »
Sounds great!  Concerning sound recording quality, yes, in-person is always better.  For my video camera, the biggest issue isn't the high peak volume, but rather electric fields.  The build-in microphones are electret and poorly shielded.  Putting grounded aluminum-foil in front of the camera (with a hole for the lens) made a big improvement.
David Knierim

Offline AstRii

• High Voltage Engineer
  • Czech Technical University in Prague
    • View Profile
    • UHVlab - Tesla Coils | High Voltage | Education
« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2020, 11:24:53 PM »
Here is some low power polyphony which sounds great in my opinion.

Bc. Marek Novotny
Czech Republic, Czech Technical University in Prague
www.uhvlab.org

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2020, 04:34:43 AM »
@futurist, @AstRii: Thank you for the videos! Nothing special but I liked how in AstRiis video at 02:12 the two voices sound completely independantly, as if they came from two individual coils.

New release! Among other things it includes dark mode! Remember to update the Nextion firmware before updating the Tiva firmware. This time it is particularly important.

Kind regards,
Max

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2020, 01:31:56 AM »
Good evening,

I spend some time to get that wiki filled. It's still nowhere near being complete but at least there's a new Getting Started Guide among other things. I'd love to hear your feedback!

Since most of the information from the starting post is now available in the wiki I shortened that post. Much better now.

Edit 07.11.20: Documentation of the threee modes, Simple, MIDI Live and Lightsaber is done. What's missing are the various settings, although they're partially documented in the Getting Started article. Hardware is mostly documented, too. All in all I'd say 50% done. If anyone reads this and finds a broken link or another issue, please open an issue on GitHub. Doesn't need to be fancy, just quickly point out what's wrong and I'll fix it asap.

Kind regards,
Max
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 08:47:02 PM by Max »

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #106 on: November 06, 2020, 07:23:42 PM »
New feature!

I had a look at some videos where I tested the stereo mapping feature. The original idea was that you can visually separate the instruments/voices of a piece (= MIDI channels). However, because you're facing chords pretty often, you have not a single note moving around, but a group of notes. Hence you don't have 1 sharp position for this instrument but it's spread around. Add some more instruments and all you get is a mess. Take this video as an example:

At the very beginning you can see how the single note moves around. But as soon as the second instrument (with two notes, one at the left, one at the right) joins, nothing is clear anymore. And it only gets worse.

That's where the new stereo modes come in. They allow you to map an entire channel to the same position, instead of mapping each of its notes individually. This can be done based on the lowest, the highest, the average or the loudest note of this channel. Now that all notes of a channel land on the exact same spot you should get a clearer "image" in many cases.

I have no breadboard with LEDs at the moment (and for sure not a bunch of tesla coils) to test this feature. If anyone is interested I'll create a new beta release. FYI the NRPs needed to activate this stuff are documented here: Custom MIDI Commands

To make this feature possible I had to change the way the channels and notes are pocessed. Should be a bit more efficient now but as I said, untested.

Kind regards,
Max

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #107 on: November 08, 2020, 09:05:29 PM »
Since there's a decent amoun of information in the wiki I integrated a new feature: a QR code that brings you immediately to the right wiki article for the page you're currently seeing. Even better: you can get a QR code for every component on the page, linking directly to the explanation about this component. This unfortunately doesn't seem to work with every browser. Apples mobile Safari removes the link to the section and always shows the beginning of the page. There's nothing I can do about this afaik.
The QR code can be (de)activated on the Help and Info page.

Since there's not much space for a QR code, it's rather small and you may have to use the zoom of your camera (this is the case for my iPhone 8) . With zoom it works flawlessly though.

While the QR code is implemented on every page, the wiki is still not done, so the QR Code will link to more or less empty pages in some cases. The three modes (Simple, MIDI, Lightsaber) are pretty much completely documented, the settings however are still missing.

New release available: v4.1.0-beta.6

Edit: Attached example screenshot

Kind regards,
Max

« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 11:08:05 AM by Max »

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #108 on: November 11, 2020, 11:15:25 PM »
*Keeping my thread at the top*   ;D

So I thought I‘d share this graphic I made the other day. It shows the different „layers“ of Syntheruppter and what sits on top of what. Hope it gives you a better idea about how it‘s structured under the hood.
In case someone wonders what tool I used to create that graphic: Solidworks. And no, this is not what it was made for   ::)

Kind regards,
Max

« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 11:18:42 PM by Max »

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
    • Kaizer Power Electronics
« Reply #109 on: November 13, 2020, 09:53:53 PM »
Nice graphics and the wiki is great, what a wealth of information you have put into that!

I flashed the Tiva without any problems, drivers and all that, just worked out of the box, literally.

However, it turns out its the "intelligence" version of the display that I have. NX8048P070-011R to be specific. So I assume that I can not use the very specific model files in the release? I also tried downloading the Nextion editor (v1.61.2) to just choose another model in the TFT file, but its not a project file and trying to run the TFT file in debug mode I just get this message "TFT file version is not supported" and another popup "invalid tft file".

https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk - Tesla coils, high voltage, pulse power, audio and general electronics
https://www.youtube.com/KaizerPowerElectronicsDk60/join - Please consider supporting the forum, websites and youtube channel!

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #110 on: November 13, 2020, 11:29:49 PM »
Thank you very much!

I flashed the Tiva without any problems, drivers and all that, just worked out of the box, literally.
Glad to hear that!

However, it turns out its the "intelligence" version of the display that I have. NX8048P070-011R to be specific. So I assume that I can not use the very specific model files in the release?
That‘s unfortunately true. Edit: Originally I thought the follwoing wouldn’t be feasible. However a quick check showed that it can be done. You can modify the source file such that it works. Some components have an additional property on the Intelligent series displays that doesn’t get a correct value automatically. Since I never expected anyone to pay the completely unecessary premium for the intelligent series I couldn‘t be bothered to do this for every series by hand.
  • Download the source file from the repository. If you want the source file for a specific release, just navigate to it from the commit that‘s linked on the release page next to the version number at the left.
  • Open the file in the Nextion Editor. In the bar at the top with all the icons you‘ll find a button called „Device“. It opens a window where you must again select „Device“ in the top left corner. Now you can change the device to your model and leave that window by clicking „OK“.
  • You need to modify every slider in the UI. Luckily there aren‘t that many. They are on the following pages, which can be selected at the top right of the editor:
    • Page 3: Simple
    • Page 4: MIDI_Live
    • Page 5: MIDI_TC_Set
    • Page 7: Lightsaber
    • Page 9: Other_Settings.
  • Once you clicked on one of those pages it shows up. Click on the slider. Its properties show up at the bottom right. You‘ll find the two attributes „pic“ and „pic1“. You need to copy the value from „pic“ to „pic1“.
  • Repeat for every slider. Note that not all of them have the same value for those attributes so be careful with copy-pasta.
  • Check your work by clicking the Compule button. If it gives no errors (red lines) you‘re good! Now you can either flash the compiled file directly by clicking the Upload button or you can save the compiled TFT file via „File->TFT File Output“. That one can be flashed just like described in the wiki.
  • Please remember that I have no possibility to check whether this actually works or not. And I hope you understand why I do not want to do this for every release when it can‘t be automated.
I also tried downloading the Nextion editor (v1.61.2) to just choose another model in the TFT file, but its not a project file and trying to run the TFT file in debug mode I just get this message "TFT file version is not supported" and another popup "invalid tft file".
TFT files are like binaries, they‘ve been compiled for that specific target. You can run them (on real or virtual hardware) but you can‘t modify them.
The TFT file version error likely means that you tried to open one of the TJC... files. Any of the NX... files should at least run in the debugger. The thing is, while Nextion and TJC are the same hardware, all of their files are checksummed such that they are not interchangeable. TJC files can only be opened with the chinese version of the exact same editor. I can create releases for all of the displays because smart people found ways to f*ck this checksum rubbish.

*Keeping my thread at the top*   ;D
guess I can do the same :P So just a quick update:
  8)

Kind regards,
Max
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 12:17:44 AM by Max »

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 14, 2020, 12:12:31 AM »
What a bummer. I should have paid closed attention to the part numbers on digikey, because they have listed them all as Enhanced series, even the Intelligence series displays. I wrote them in hope of getting a free return and get the right part due to those errors in their listings. Else im stuck with a expensive door stopper. While it is more expensive, its not by more than 15% over the enhanced series of the 7" version.

I tried opening both NX and TJC files in debug mode, same message on all the files.

https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk - Tesla coils, high voltage, pulse power, audio and general electronics
https://www.youtube.com/KaizerPowerElectronicsDk60/join - Please consider supporting the forum, websites and youtube channel!

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #112 on: November 14, 2020, 12:14:49 AM »
Aaah shit. Sorry I was too late with my edit. Turns out it is possible because unlike i thought it‘s only one component type that needs to be modified. See my edit above. Still, I think you should get a Basic or Enhanced series screen if possible.

I‘ll investigate the TFT file issue tomorrow. Maybe its a problem because I‘m still on Nextion Editor v1.61.1.

Kind regards,
Max

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #113 on: November 14, 2020, 12:10:31 PM »
As promised I checked the TFT file issue. Unfortunately it seems like their editor updates completely break compatibility of the simulator/debugger. You'll need the previous version v.1.61.1 which I used to create the files. The wiki article is already updated with this info and the necessary download links.

Sorry for this. I didn't know about that issue and it makes my life more complicated, too.

Kind regards,
Max

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 14, 2020, 01:07:47 PM »
Aaah shit. Sorry I was too late with my edit. Turns out it is possible because unlike i thought it‘s only one component type that needs to be modified. See my edit above. Still, I think you should get a Basic or Enhanced series screen if possible.

I‘ll investigate the TFT file issue tomorrow. Maybe its a problem because I‘m still on Nextion Editor v1.61.1.

Kind regards,
Max

I did not find source HMI files at first glance and only thought I had the TFT files available, so panicked a bit there ;)

I changed device, compiled and updated all pic to pic1 values that turned up errors and I could compile, create TFT file, download to display and start using it. No problems! Only need to do it again for darkmode, as that now has a white front image showing up :) Looking through the code to change to darkmode, its just 4 values, but where does the slider read "Settings.colorMode.val=1"

Do not worry about making special versions for me, I guess I could upload a branch to your releases that is updated for the intelligence displays.

I am properly not going to return this, since it works, I foresee that the basic/enhanced versions is less in stock than the intelligence is, at least judging from digikey stock numbers.

I could set up all settings, change users, browse around and overall its a very nice GUI you have made. Now I just need to test my optical PCB and it should be good to go for a first test.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 01:16:51 PM by Mads Barnkob »

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #115 on: November 14, 2020, 01:48:42 PM »
I completely forgot about dark mode. Crap.

First of all, a separate branch is useless because Nextion is a binary format. Meaning Pull Requests/Merges won't work.

Now dark mode is a little bit hacky, because it hits a few limitations of the Nextion environment. So the way how dark mode works is that when the page loads, it checks the current color mode and sets the colors and graphics of all components. This happens by calling the fLoadColors Touch Press Event. Nextion does not know true functions but you can call press/release events of any component.
Next issue is that Nextion doesn't know "global" components (well it does, but not this way), meaning that this fLoadColors component is present on all pages and every change needs to be copied to every single page.

Since the slider on your screen has an additional property, we need to change that in the fLoadColors code, too. To do this you select the fLoadComponent somewhere in the top right corner, then in its Touch Press Event scroll down to the bottom and add the following line
Code: [Select]
b[sys0].pic1=b[sys0].pic
at the end of the last else if section:
Code: [Select]
  }else if(sys1==1)
  {
    // Types that have pic, pic2:
    // slider
    b[sys0].pic=b[sys0].pic%Settings.picCount.val
    b[sys0].pic+=sys2
    b[sys0].pic2=b[sys0].pic2%Settings.picCount.val
    b[sys0].pic2+=sys2
    b[sys0].pic1=b[sys0].pic // <= NEW LINE
  }
}

Aaaand of course repeat for all pages...

Sure you want to keep your "intelligent" screen...?

I could set up all settings, change users, browse around and overall its a very nice GUI you have made. Now I just need to test my optical PCB and it should be good to go for a first test.
Wohoo!

Kind Regards,
Max
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 01:50:55 PM by Max »

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 14, 2020, 04:31:43 PM »
I just tried adding in "b[sys0].pic1=b[sys0].pic" in the latest HMI project file from you with a NX4048K070 device selected, that does not generate any compile errors. Maybe you can just leave it inthere as dead code on the basic/enhanced models and to fix dark mode for the intelligent. Perhaps you could even just do the same for the slider pic1 ID reference? I got no basic display to test it on, if that illbehaves.

Its a terrible fix settings variables that does not exist, but then again its a terrible IDE/editor that doesn't even have search and replace :D

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #117 on: November 14, 2020, 05:15:46 PM »
I just tried adding in "b[sys0].pic1=b[sys0].pic" in the latest HMI project file from you with a NX4048K070 device selected, that does not generate any compile errors. Maybe you can just leave it inthere as dead code on the basic/enhanced models and to fix dark mode for the intelligent. Perhaps you could even just do the same for the slider pic1 ID reference? I got no basic display to test it on, if that illbehaves.
The reason it doesn't give errors is because the array based addressing of components doesn't contain any checks whether that attribute even exists or not. However, during runtime it will generate an error message over serial (which you can see it in the debugger, too). The Tiva firmware ignores those errors, making it in theory possible to go for this "solution". However, I am by no means a fan of deliberately introducing errors into my firmware. And there are some reports that runtime error handling costs quite a bit of processing time on Nextion, so it might even slow down the page loading times (which wouldn't be noticeable in the debugger).
The "proper" way to do it would be to set pic1 only if the device is an intelligent screen, but this requires modifications on the Tiva side, too. The reason is that there's no command or system variable that would allow the Nextion firmware to find out the model it's running on. It can only be requested over serial as part of the firmware update protocol (without having to initiate an update though). So the Tiva would have to send the command, parse the return data for the version, and then set a variable on Nextion to allow or disallow the assignment. Sounds funny, right? ;D

Its a terrible fix settings variables that does not exist, but then again its a terrible IDE/editor that doesn't even have search and replace :D
You don't even want to know what's necessary to get a decent UI on these things...  ::) If you look through some of the code and it hurts your eyes, it's not because I'm an idiot (well, not always) but because there's no elegant way to do it. It's somewhat similar to Arduino. Very easy to start and get basic things done. Even some advanced stuff works right out of the box. But if you want something custom and/or more performant it gets messy. quickly. One significant difference though: with arduino you're not forced to use the Arduino Methods, you can use your own functions, access registers, etc. Here you can't.

Syntherrupter is hitting Nextions limits on multiple occasions but there are no ready-to-use alternatives I'm aware of. Hence the plan (for the far, far future) is to leave the Tiva dev board and the Nextion screen behind and switch to an STM32F7 + normal touch display. Has a lot of advantages but will be much harder to get started and definetly require a custom PCB with SMD stuff.
The Nextion Intelligent screens are no alternative for me because they still have all of the limitations of the Nextion language. Additionally this would make the minimum viable setup of Syntherrupter even more expensive than it already is or than it would be with the STM32F7.

Kind regards,
Max

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 14, 2020, 08:32:44 PM »
It was just a quick thought and only just tried to compile it. I know its a shitty solution :) But as you clearly states, there is more to it than that, so just scrap getting it compatible with a expensive and erroneous bought display.

While a STM32F7 platform might be "better", there is still a good deal of greener grass to that tale. I have worked with the STM32F746G-DISCO, the Discovery devkit that was a great bargain for a devkit with a touch screen piggybacked on it. But the software is complex to set up as you say and the HMI editor is somewhat better but still in a league of FAR FROM where other GUI building tools are in "modern" age. I have built displays on unix systems from the 90s that was more intuitive, user friendly and easier to start out on.

Enough with the ranting! I will keep the intelligent display as long as it works and changing 10 sliders and 16 pages is not a big deal, I can just jump some of the beta versions ;)

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2020, 03:22:38 PM »
@Mads: Urks - more bad news... Do you know by chance whether lvgl is a viable alternative?

Since I have currently no new features that I'm working on, I made a very small update that fixes a bug introduced with the last release. Details as always in the notes. https://github.com/MMMZZZZ/Syntherrupter/releases/tag/v4.1.0-beta.7
TBH I hadn't much time for extensive testing. So there may still be other MIDI bugs. Let me know if you find any!

Kind regards,
Max

High Voltage Forum

« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2020, 03:22:38 PM »

* Recent Topics and Posts

post Re: Kaizer VTTC 1
[Vacuum Tube Tesla Coils (VTTC)]
Mads Barnkob
Today at 10:23:02 AM
post Re: Capacitor in Parallel with Primary Coil
[Beginners]
Mads Barnkob
Today at 10:17:34 AM
post Capacitor in Parallel with Primary Coil
[Beginners]
FPS
Today at 10:01:41 AM
post Re: Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
Today at 04:47:35 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
Today at 03:59:27 AM
post Re: Kaizer VTTC 1
MRMILSTAR
March 28, 2024, 09:15:11 PM
post Re: capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 28, 2024, 01:01:12 PM
post Re: Big Coil Build Log
[Dual Resonant Solid State Tesla coils (DRSSTC)]
flyingperson23
March 28, 2024, 05:47:34 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
davekni
March 28, 2024, 04:45:07 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 28, 2024, 04:18:27 AM
post Push Pull VTTC
janno288
March 28, 2024, 01:10:08 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 27, 2024, 10:54:52 PM
post Re: CM400 Induction Heater
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 27, 2024, 11:53:42 AM
post Re: OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
davekni
March 27, 2024, 05:14:36 AM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:47:48 AM
post Re: DRSSTC Questions
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:41:59 AM
alan sailer
March 27, 2024, 12:04:34 AM
post Re: Super flat QCW simulation (does this look reasonable?)
toooldforthis
March 26, 2024, 11:08:14 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 11:07:20 PM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 10:46:29 PM
post OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
Saattvik24
March 26, 2024, 09:03:43 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 08:46:59 PM
flyingperson23
March 26, 2024, 05:02:18 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 03:16:03 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 26, 2024, 01:41:49 PM
post Re: Benjamin's DRSSTC 2 in progress
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 04:48:22 AM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 26, 2024, 04:16:37 AM
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:16:24 AM
post Re: Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:13:02 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:00:43 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 03:19:18 AM
thedoc298
March 26, 2024, 01:50:42 AM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 08:05:02 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 25, 2024, 07:41:29 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 06:45:46 PM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 05:44:25 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 25, 2024, 04:47:17 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 04:27:22 PM
post Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 25, 2024, 03:57:34 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 25, 2024, 02:06:41 PM
post Re: Odd MOSFET Driver Behavior
[Solid State Tesla Coils (SSTC)]
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 04:43:25 AM
davekni
March 25, 2024, 02:39:40 AM
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 12:47:09 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:36:32 PM
post Re: My completed 14-stage Cockroft-Walton voltage multiplier
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:27:24 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 24, 2024, 04:25:23 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 10:47:35 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 09:30:21 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 04:34:31 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 03:04:25 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 01:38:34 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 04:20:03 AM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:54:30 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:05:57 AM
post capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 22, 2024, 11:45:03 PM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 22, 2024, 11:30:09 PM
post Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 22, 2024, 10:20:35 PM
post Re: Where's all this voltage coming from?
[Spark Gap Tesla Coils (SGTC)]
Benbmw
March 22, 2024, 09:21:13 PM
post Re: What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
AstRii
March 22, 2024, 03:37:11 PM
post What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
FPS
March 22, 2024, 05:09:20 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 22, 2024, 03:57:54 AM
davekni
March 22, 2024, 02:59:25 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 06:31:42 PM
post Re: 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
rikkitikkitavi
March 21, 2024, 03:08:01 PM
post Re: [WTS] IGBT, Ferrite, Capacitors, Tools, PSU, Industrial components and parts
[Sell / Buy / Trade]
Mads Barnkob
March 21, 2024, 01:37:32 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Alberto
March 21, 2024, 11:42:07 AM
post Re: Phase Lead Questions
davekni
March 21, 2024, 04:09:14 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 02:15:31 AM
post My Homemade Structural Analysis X-Ray Machine
[X-ray]
Luca c.
March 21, 2024, 01:35:40 AM
Saattvik24
March 20, 2024, 10:40:00 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 08:03:41 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 07:51:57 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 10:39:47 AM
davekni
March 20, 2024, 04:09:59 AM
post Re: 160mm DRSSTC II project | Questions
Benjamin Lockhart
March 20, 2024, 01:13:23 AM
Keybored
March 20, 2024, 12:45:16 AM
flyingperson23
March 20, 2024, 12:30:30 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 11:12:24 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:47:49 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:44:19 PM
post Phase Lead Questions
Saattvik24
March 19, 2024, 06:52:09 PM
flyingperson23
March 19, 2024, 05:02:44 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 05:01:41 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 04:31:02 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 03:59:54 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 06:41:39 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 19, 2024, 04:05:49 AM
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 18, 2024, 09:08:35 PM
post Re: Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 09:07:35 PM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 08:57:06 PM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 18, 2024, 03:51:33 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:59:46 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:33:25 PM
post Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 11:02:12 AM
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 02:36:11 AM
post Re: Best forum for vacuum tube amplifiers?
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 17, 2024, 07:42:55 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:15:14 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 05:05:04 AM
davekni
March 17, 2024, 04:50:51 AM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 17, 2024, 04:45:17 AM

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal