Author Topic: Syntherrupter - A Feature-rich, Polyphonic Interrupter  (Read 66160 times)

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
  • "With the first link, the chain is forged. [...]"
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Powerful easy to build MIDI Interrupter
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2020, 12:15:43 PM »
Good morning,

The impact of the optimizations was actually bigger than I thought (should probably have waited with my last reply...).  I can now play 8 voices with less jitter than before.

This time I tested it pretty hard, passing all 16 MIDI channels to the interrupter, which should play on all 6 outputs around 6-10 notes from 4 out of the 16 channels (the other 12 were only to see if it processes the data fast enough) Result: noisy, but no missed notes. That noise increases with the output count, so you should use a Tiva firmware with as few outputs as possible. If you don't use one of the outputs, unassign all channels; this helps reducing the noise. With only one or two outputs, which will propably the case for most people, you can barely hear any noise.

I've successfully tested release v3.0.1 on my DRSSTC (static load) for over an hour with all kinds of MIDI files and I really like the way it sounds. I'll probably edit this tomorrow but as of now I think I'm pretty much done with the code. I do have some ideas for future improvements but honestly I'm too happy with the current state to start working on something new.  ::)

This video demonstrates pretty much everything. Just to remember, this is an unmodified MIDI file I found when searching for the song. Simply pass the channels you like to the interrupter, and you get this. Many voices, fast notes, ADSR, effects. Note that I reduced the constant duty for low notes at around 01:00 to protect my poor breakers  ;D

While the video above is for sure more impressive, I wanted to share this one too, because a) I have an earworm and b) I really like the staccato ADSR sound. The slight reverb comes actually more from ADSR than from the metal / the room.

I'm really looking forward to the next possibility to run the setup as tesla coil again, instead of cooking some steel...

Kind regards,
Max
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 05:40:04 PM by Max »

Offline futurist

• Global Moderator
  • High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
Re: Easy to build Polyphonic MIDI Interrupter
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2020, 12:16:04 AM »
I ordered dev. board and display and I'm eager to give some feedback :)

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2020, 07:46:28 PM »
Note to myself: extensive testing is not complete testing. While playing around with the interrupter today I found a couple smaller issues. Nothing critical though. As always, you'll find the current release and what's changed on GitHub: https://github.com/MMMZZZZ/Syntherrupter/releases/

An interesting observation: While my oscilloscope tells me that duty cycle limiting works, there are some note combinations that cause really high peak input currents. I already noticed a long time ago (before this project) that same duty does not mean same power. So it could simply be a particular "bad" combination within the limits... I'm interested if this will cause bigger arcs, too. However, it looks like ironically, I will not be the first one to produce any arcs with my interrupter  ::) It'll take weeks until I get access to a decent test location.

Edit: Just wanted to notify everyone that I rewrote the first post. It is an almost complete documentation of the Syntherrupter's features*. I'll add the missing bits over the next days.
*which it already was more or less for firmware v1.x, but that wasn't really helpful anymore.

Kind regards,
Max
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 11:46:47 PM by Max »

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2020, 12:12:36 PM »
While I use MIDI over USB-UART only, others would certainly like to have a direct MIDI input. Since MIDI uses an oddball baudrate of 31250, which most USB ports are not capable of, that feature requires a second UART. Yesterday I realized that this is actually pretty simple to add. Result: It can now receive MIDI data over the USB UART, or over the Rx/Tx Pins PC4/PC5 at 31250bps. Note that the data of both UARTs ends up in the same buffer. Therefore make sure only one of the ports receives data at the same time otherwise it'll be scrambled together.

Unfortunately I have no MIDI cables or optocouplers I'd need for testing. So in case anyone has the motivation and materials needed, I attached the binaries.
Edit: Attachment removed since it has been published on GitHub. Please check the release page for the current firmware.

Kind regards,
Max
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 12:14:40 AM by Max »

Offline futurist

• Global Moderator
  • High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2020, 10:39:23 AM »
Finally received dev. board and display and I have few questions

What is the best way to power everything? USB or internal battery?
Do I need any additional switches, power switch, or safety switch for turning off outputs?

Before I do anything I have to ask my local machinist to cut out a hole in aluminium enclosure for the display

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2020, 01:25:41 PM »
Hi futurist,

The best way to power it is over USB. That can be your PC (500mA min!) or a powerbank. A normal battery is problematic since the Nextion display requires regulated 5V, otherwise you damage it! With this in mind I oped for the powerbank; cheap, regulated and with charge controller.

The software has a safety feature integrated which turns all outputs off if you hit the white background below the control sliders. If you don’t trust that you can of course add a safety switch which cuts the supply or the connection to your optic transmitter(s).

Although there is a standby function which turns off the display backlight, it is not a soft power off. So if you‘re using batteries, you need a power switch.

The hole for the display... yeah I wanted to do it on a CNC to get a nice chamfer around. But thanks to lockdown I ended up doing it by hand. Looks better than expected!

Kind regards,
Max

Offline futurist

• Global Moderator
  • High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2020, 03:42:50 PM »
Thanks Max, I'll go with USB power and won't bother with batteries

How did you cut hole for the display? Turned out very nice

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2020, 04:26:50 PM »
Thank you!

I used a dremel to cut a first window, leaving around 3mm to 5mm on each side. And then filed, filed, filed. First with a rough one, to remove the material, then took it with a finer to the final dimensions.  Finished with 800 grit sand paper to break the edges.
Finally, if you have no chamfer you might want to paint that "vertical inner" surface of the hole in black. then it doesn't look as thick (I forgot to do it...). Material thickness is 3mm btw.

Kind regards,
Max
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 04:29:42 PM by Max »

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
    • Kaizer Power Electronics
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2020, 10:21:15 AM »
It seems like mouser is the best bet to get the parts from the same place, at least for me.

But I can not get the 5.0" 800x480 version of the display, only if I take the 7.0" can I get that resolution. Would that work?

The Tiva kit seems to be the same price everywhere.

I like the screw fibre optic transmitters and receivers, so thought about trying out these broadcom ones, not cheap, but not SUPER expensive either. Mouser does not sell the IF-D97 / IF-E97 anymore :(

https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk - Tesla coils, high voltage, pulse power, audio and general electronics
https://www.youtube.com/KaizerPowerElectronicsDk60/join - Please consider supporting the forum, websites and youtube channel!

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2020, 11:02:24 AM »
Hello Mads,

Yes, Tiva is pretty much the same price everywhere. Except that in the TI store you don‘t pay taxes. Don‘t ask me why. And it passed customs with no problems either. This however only makes sense if you order >2 boards.

I like the screw fibre optic transmitters and receivers, so thought about trying out these broadcom ones, not cheap, but not SUPER expensive either. Mouser does not sell the IF-D97 / IF-E97 anymore :(
What a bummer. I haven't seen them anywhere else. Or at least not for <10$.

Oh I didn't know Mouser has Nextion displays - or at least a few of them. As long as your display is a genuine Nextion one (seems to be the case) and has a resolution of 800x480 it should work almost (!) out of the box. You have to open the Nextion file in the editor and change the device to your model. Since the resolution is the same, no other changes are necessary.
You‘re right, Mouser doesn‘t have the 5 inch version. The 7 inch version is from the "Enhanced" series (instead of the "Basic" series) which offers a few more features and costs ~20$ more. If you really want to get it as soon as possible no worries, AFAIK it will work just fine. Just know that those features (like GPIO pins or a RTC clock) are useless since the firmware is written for the "Basic" version which doesn't have them.
Otherwise I would recommend to order the display directly from the manufacturer. Saves you ~20$ for the 7inch or ~30$ for the 5inch display.
The Nextion Touch display can only be ordered from their site: https://www.itead.cc/nextion-nx8048t050.html
You can find them on ebay, however that are incompatible twins - always. They look the same but they're only meant for the chinese market and can't be easily programmed.
[...]
Edit 2: You could actually buy the 7inch model (65€) instead of the 5inch one (56€). Both have the exact same resolution, therefore no changes to the GUI are needed. Depends on whether you prefer bigger buttons and fonts or a more compact interrupter  :)

Kind regards,
Max

Offline Mads Barnkob

• Administrator
  • Executive Board Member
  • Denmark
    • View Profile
    • Kaizer Power Electronics
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2020, 12:33:51 PM »
I was also pretty sure I had read somewhere in the thread that you said the 7" would be usable as well. So I searched for "display" and 7", but did not find it, because you wrote 7inch :)

I will try it out with the 7" and just get it all from mouser for making it easier for myself. It is after all the opto parts that make up the biggest part of it anyway. Unless I find a cheaper alternative, not ordering right away :)
https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk - Tesla coils, high voltage, pulse power, audio and general electronics
https://www.youtube.com/KaizerPowerElectronicsDk60/join - Please consider supporting the forum, websites and youtube channel!

Offline AstRii

• High Voltage Engineer
  • Czech Technical University in Prague
    • View Profile
    • UHVlab - Tesla Coils | High Voltage | Education
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2020, 05:34:23 PM »
Looks so nice, great work!
I would love to build one, but before i go and buy the components i have a couple of questions.

I can't see a reason why not, but just to be sure, can you use a software like FL Studio to send the MIDI data to the interrupter? Or what software would you recommend?

You said the output pins from the board to the optical TX are 3.3V @2mA, so i guess i also need some transistors to switch the 100mA OPF1412T right?
Bc. Marek Novotny
Czech Republic, Czech Technical University in Prague
www.uhvlab.org

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2020, 07:04:55 PM »
Thank you very much AstRii!

I can't see a reason either :) You can try it out before building one. Install the program "loopmidi" (Details in the first post. Maybe use CTRL-F to find it quickly) and check if FL Studio finds the virtual MIDI port.

You're right, the pins can only provide 2mA. In further revisions I might be able to increase it to 8mA, but not sure. So yes, you definetly need a driving transistor.

Kind regards,
Max

Offline AstRii

• High Voltage Engineer
  • Czech Technical University in Prague
    • View Profile
    • UHVlab - Tesla Coils | High Voltage | Education
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2020, 11:17:48 PM »
Ok i checked, FL Studio does recognize the virtual port. So i just bought the components from the links you provided. Can't wait for them to arrive :)
Bc. Marek Novotny
Czech Republic, Czech Technical University in Prague
www.uhvlab.org

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2020, 12:17:47 AM »
Good evening,

I released a new beta firmware. I won't be able to do any testing for a couple weeks but since there are no "safety relevant" changes, I see no risk in using it with a tesla coil. The only thing I do not know is if the new features work as expected.

The most important changes are support for MIDI "Expressions" and custom pitch bend ranges. Expressions are used for nuances, like crescendos (increase in volume). Some pieces set a custom pitch bend range f.ex. to perform larger "sweeps". Until now this sounded awful and made the file or at least parts of it completely unusable.
Of course, the additionnal MIDI UART is part of this release, too (see previous post).

As always, the details are listed on the GitHub release page.

@AstRii: Looking forward to your experiences with FL studio!  :D

Kind regards,
Max
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 01:25:52 AM by Max »

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2020, 09:09:08 PM »
Good evening,

As I said in my last post I currently do not have access to my interrupter, so I couldn't test anything. However, I found a spare Tiva LaunchPad so I can at least test with speakers.

First of all, the untested beta I released with the last post contains some dumb copy paste errors making it useless. I hope I fixed all of them by now (still can't test the MIDI input).
Just to be clear, the latest stable release is absolutely fine and contains none of those errors.

Now the interesting part. I added a new feature, stereo sound! You can place each coil with a slider between "left" and "right". If the MIDI file uses the pan command you can hear how the sound moves from left to right or vice versa. When testing it (with speakers), I liked it so much I wanted to build a second DRSSTC to get that effect  ;D Ok, admittedly it is not better than normal stereo but still. Imagine up to 6 coils in a row and a "wave" of music going through them.
You can disable it if you want. In that case the coil ignores the "position" of the sound. This is the power on default.
Picture of the new menu with the slider:

While playing around with the code I found that pitch bend is actually not that smooth at all. I never really noticed it, but with the latest changes it got worse for some reasons. I realized quite soon that the way I generate the output signals was absolutely not "pitch bend friendly". So I rewrote it in parts and pitch bend is now as smooth as it can be. I think I managed to get an overall better sound quality but especially with many voices (and I mean full 8 voices on all 6 outputs) it may sound a bit worse in some cases. Shouldn't be a big issue though.

Since I tested it as good as I could I released a new beta. It still has the beta status because the MIDI UART is untested. As I said way back, I have no possibilities to test it. Other than that I'd consider it safe to use.
All details on the GitHub release page.

Kind regards,
Max

Offline TMaxElectronics

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My random (and very empty) electronics blog
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2020, 01:20:59 AM »
Ok i checked, FL Studio does recognize the virtual port. So i just bought the components from the links you provided

I just tried my Synth with FL studio and ran into a problem:
When playing midi with the default settings, the notes are off beat (in a random direction for each note), but that can be solved by switching Settings -> Audio -> Playback tracking to "Driver"
After that I have yet to find any issues.

Just thought I'd put this out there in case anybody else has that issue (i tried things for probably an hour to figure this out :P)

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2020, 12:03:47 AM »
Good evening,

There was one last thing left that allows a very easy and important optimization. Since the first v3.x.x release I re-calculated all notes for every single MIDI command - even if only a single note was affected. This of course is horribly inefficient since up to 47 notes are processed in vain. With the latest beta I finally fixed this and guess what - it made a big difference ;D

6 outputs with 8 notes each? Easy, no problem. Tons of CPU time left. So why not ... increase the note limit to 16. Yes, that's right, it is now possible to play 16 notes on each of the 6 outputs. However, this doesn't mean that 16 notes on each output make sense... Take your usual duty limit of 10%. That leaves only 0.6% duty for each note, or in other words: almost nothing. However, if you have a robust DRSSTC or even a SSTC which could handle 50% duty, the 16 notes could be useful.
Since the useful voice limit might be different for each coil, you can now set your own limit - ranging from 1 to 16 - under Settings -> Coil Settings.
Oh, and a higher number of outputs no more means noisier music. ;)

Details and Firmware as always on GitHub

In the next days I'll try to upload a video demonstrating 6 outputs with stereo.

Kind regards,
Max Zuidberg

Offline Max

• High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2020, 09:35:15 PM »
Finally some videos!

First video demonstrates "normal" stereo operation. The MIDI file had plenty of pan commands, letting the voices bounce around from left to right. The 6 outputs were configured to be evenly spread across the "left-right"-range. The resistors are there to connect the 6 outputs to the left and right audio input of my PC so that I can record the result in stereo.

While this is already quite fun to play with, you're actually a bit limited; many MIDI files do not play with stereo effects. Most of them simply place each channel somewhere around the center and that's it. To get those nice stereo effects without too much MIDI editing, I added some non-registered parameters (basically MIDI commands that are used to configure any configurable parameter of your synth. It's no more than "set ADDRESS to DATA"). These allow to map - for each MIDI channel - a note range to a stereo range. F.ex. the well known guitar in Thunderstruck plays notes from 59 (B4) to 71 (B5). This is my input range. Now I can define where those notes will end up. If I want them to play in the left half I set the output range to be 0-63. To play them in the right half the range needs to be 64-127. If you want the highest note on the left, and the lowest note on the right, you simply swap the range limits and set it to 127-0 instead of 0-127.
Note: Do not confuse this with the coil positions that you can configure on the touch display. Those positions define where each output "listens". What I discussed here is where the notes will appear. Both are independant from each other.

I wanted to upload a third video, demonstrating how a "rich" MIDI plays with 6 outputs, loading the interrupter with about 25 simultaneous voices. Unfortunately I goofed up the audio so I'll have to do that again.

If you want to use the stereo features described above, here are the non-registered parameters you need. If this is the first time you hear "non-registered parameter" you may want to check this tutorial: https://www.recordingblogs.com/wiki/midi-registered-parameter-number-rpn
Parameter Function  NRP Number (Coarse)  NRP Number (Fine)  Data Entry (Coarse)  Data Entry (Fine)
Mode  42  0  X (don't care)  0=Mapping off,
  1=Mapping on,
  2=Omni Mode
Input range  42  1  Upper End (0-127)  Lower End (0-127)
Output range  42  2  Upper End (0-127)  Lower End (0-127)
Mapping the note range 59-71 to the stereo range 0-127 on channel 10 looks like this (in SynthFont):

I attached the modified MIDI file used in the second video. Channels 3, 4 and 10 were modified and passed to the interrupter. Since NRPs are manufacturer-specific, and since I chose a range that's not used AFAIK, the modified MIDI will play perfectly normal on any other synth or interrupter. The original file can be found here: https://bitmidi.com/acdc-thunderstruck-k-mid

Edit: Finished the two missing features (NRP reset and omni mode) and released it as v3.1.0-beta.4.

Edit2: If you wonder what that omni mode does, here's again Thunderstruck but this time with one channel in omni mode ;)

Edit3: fixed NRP table

Kind regards,
Max
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 11:45:55 AM by Max »

Offline futurist

• Global Moderator
  • High Voltage Engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2020, 09:37:00 AM »
Hi Max

Can't wait to test new features :D

I finally managed to finish mechanical part, now I have to wire everything
How do you connect 1414T transmitters (to what pins, how large is the resistor)?

High Voltage Forum

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2020, 09:37:00 AM »

* Recent Topics and Posts

post Re: Big Coil Build Log
[Dual Resonant Solid State Tesla coils (DRSSTC)]
flyingperson23
Today at 05:47:34 AM
post Re: capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
davekni
Today at 04:45:07 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
Today at 04:18:27 AM
post Push Pull VTTC
[Vacuum Tube Tesla Coils (VTTC)]
janno288
Today at 01:10:08 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 27, 2024, 10:54:52 PM
post Re: CM400 Induction Heater
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 27, 2024, 11:53:42 AM
post Re: OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
davekni
March 27, 2024, 05:14:36 AM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:47:48 AM
post Re: DRSSTC Questions
davekni
March 27, 2024, 04:41:59 AM
alan sailer
March 27, 2024, 12:04:34 AM
post Re: Super flat QCW simulation (does this look reasonable?)
toooldforthis
March 26, 2024, 11:08:14 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 11:07:20 PM
post Re: Is the UD2.7C under voltage lock out basically worthless?
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 10:46:29 PM
post OCD Triggering Early + Low Output
Saattvik24
March 26, 2024, 09:03:43 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 08:46:59 PM
flyingperson23
March 26, 2024, 05:02:18 PM
alan sailer
March 26, 2024, 03:16:03 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 26, 2024, 01:41:49 PM
post Re: Benjamin's DRSSTC 2 in progress
Benjamin Lockhart
March 26, 2024, 04:48:22 AM
post Re: Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 26, 2024, 04:16:37 AM
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:16:24 AM
post Re: Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:13:02 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 04:00:43 AM
post Re: Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
davekni
March 26, 2024, 03:19:18 AM
thedoc298
March 26, 2024, 01:50:42 AM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 08:05:02 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 25, 2024, 07:41:29 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 06:45:46 PM
flyingperson23
March 25, 2024, 05:44:25 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
Anders Mikkelsen
March 25, 2024, 04:47:17 PM
alan sailer
March 25, 2024, 04:27:22 PM
post Re-chargeable 1.5 volt lithium ion AAA batteries
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 25, 2024, 03:57:34 PM
[Electronic Circuits]
markus
March 25, 2024, 02:06:41 PM
post Re: Odd MOSFET Driver Behavior
[Solid State Tesla Coils (SSTC)]
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 04:43:25 AM
davekni
March 25, 2024, 02:39:40 AM
KrisPringle
March 25, 2024, 12:47:09 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:36:32 PM
post Re: My completed 14-stage Cockroft-Walton voltage multiplier
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 24, 2024, 07:27:24 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 24, 2024, 04:25:23 AM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 10:47:35 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 09:30:21 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 04:34:31 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 03:04:25 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 23, 2024, 01:38:34 PM
[Voltage Multipliers]
MRMILSTAR
March 23, 2024, 04:20:03 AM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:54:30 AM
[Electronic Circuits]
davekni
March 23, 2024, 12:05:57 AM
post capacitor and diodes. Voltage values for a CW
[Voltage Multipliers]
Alberto
March 22, 2024, 11:45:03 PM
post Re: Welcome new members, come say hello and tell a little about yourself :)
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 22, 2024, 11:30:09 PM
post Smoke Screen Machine Protect 950 XP - Teardown of a Smoke Cannon!
[Electronic Circuits]
Mads Barnkob
March 22, 2024, 10:20:35 PM
post Re: Where's all this voltage coming from?
[Spark Gap Tesla Coils (SGTC)]
Benbmw
March 22, 2024, 09:21:13 PM
post Re: What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
AstRii
March 22, 2024, 03:37:11 PM
post What actually kills MOSFETs?
[Beginners]
FPS
March 22, 2024, 05:09:20 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 22, 2024, 03:57:54 AM
davekni
March 22, 2024, 02:59:25 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 06:31:42 PM
post Re: 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
rikkitikkitavi
March 21, 2024, 03:08:01 PM
post Re: [WTS] IGBT, Ferrite, Capacitors, Tools, PSU, Industrial components and parts
[Sell / Buy / Trade]
Mads Barnkob
March 21, 2024, 01:37:32 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Alberto
March 21, 2024, 11:42:07 AM
post Re: Phase Lead Questions
davekni
March 21, 2024, 04:09:14 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 21, 2024, 02:15:31 AM
post My Homemade Structural Analysis X-Ray Machine
[X-ray]
Luca c.
March 21, 2024, 01:35:40 AM
Saattvik24
March 20, 2024, 10:40:00 PM
post Re: Difference between these transformers
[Transformer (Ferrite Core)]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 08:03:41 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 07:51:57 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 20, 2024, 10:39:47 AM
davekni
March 20, 2024, 04:09:59 AM
post Re: 160mm DRSSTC II project | Questions
Benjamin Lockhart
March 20, 2024, 01:13:23 AM
Keybored
March 20, 2024, 12:45:16 AM
flyingperson23
March 20, 2024, 12:30:30 AM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 11:12:24 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:47:49 PM
Late
March 19, 2024, 09:44:19 PM
post Phase Lead Questions
Saattvik24
March 19, 2024, 06:52:09 PM
flyingperson23
March 19, 2024, 05:02:44 PM
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 05:01:41 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 04:31:02 PM
Mads Barnkob
March 19, 2024, 03:59:54 PM
Benjamin Lockhart
March 19, 2024, 06:41:39 AM
[General Chat]
davekni
March 19, 2024, 04:05:49 AM
[General Chat]
OmGigaTron
March 18, 2024, 09:08:35 PM
post Re: Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 09:07:35 PM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 08:57:06 PM
[General Chat]
MRMILSTAR
March 18, 2024, 03:51:33 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:59:46 PM
Late
March 18, 2024, 02:33:25 PM
post Can I Trust This Super Cheap Site?
[General Chat]
2020-Man
March 18, 2024, 11:02:12 AM
Twospoons
March 18, 2024, 02:36:11 AM
post Re: Best forum for vacuum tube amplifiers?
[General Chat]
Mads Barnkob
March 17, 2024, 07:42:55 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:15:14 PM
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 05:05:04 AM
davekni
March 17, 2024, 04:50:51 AM
[General Chat]
Twospoons
March 17, 2024, 04:45:17 AM
post 2x Panasonic Inverter Microwaves - what to salvage, dangers?
[General Chat]
Michelle_
March 17, 2024, 04:17:51 AM
post Where's all this voltage coming from?
Terry
March 17, 2024, 01:29:32 AM
flyingperson23
March 17, 2024, 12:33:06 AM
Keybored
March 16, 2024, 08:46:20 PM
post Re: Bleeder resistor for MMC
Hydron
March 16, 2024, 08:39:24 PM
Hydron
March 16, 2024, 08:21:44 PM
post Best forum for vacuum tube amplifiers?
[General Chat]
yourboi
March 16, 2024, 08:20:13 PM

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal